PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed Translating 3 Witnesses Acccounts - Turkey UFO 2009

lavarat
09-17-2014, 04:07 AM
Help is needed if anyone can speak Spanish you could be very useful. These 3 witnesses were interviewed by a Spanish news. This interview took place on the beach after one of the videos was taken by Murat in 2009. Most people are probably familiar with the Kumburgaz case. These accounts of these witnesses could be very useful to find out what happened.

If you can help translate this video, maybe just post in text below?

Thanks

http://youtu.be/eoU25up0JGc

calikid
09-19-2014, 03:52 PM
Did not know they spoke Spanish in Turkey.
Did see many other YouTube videos on the subject, in English.
Do you have reason to think one of these Spanish speaking witnesses may have something unique to contribute, beyond the English speaking interviews?

Sorry, I only hablo un poquito. Not enough to help.

majicbar
09-19-2014, 05:24 PM
Did not know they spoke Spanish in Turkey.
Did see many other YouTube videos on the subject, in English.
Do you have reason to think one of these Spanish speaking witnesses may have something unique to contribute, beyond the English speaking interviews?

Sorry, I only hablo un poquito. Not enough to help."These 3 witnesses were interviewed by (a) Spanish news.", and thus the interest in Spanish translation. Officially in Turkey only Turkish is taught in schools, so ideally one would want a Turkish interpreter to work on this too. Turkish to Spanish to English, I see problems in communication here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_Turkey

kleemkrishnaya
10-08-2014, 03:04 PM
I get a flag "video does not exist" - I am Spanish but have not spoken it for years, will try to help

Garuda
10-08-2014, 03:24 PM
I get a flag "video does not exist" - I am Spanish but have not spoken it for years, will try to help

It looks like most, if not all, copies of the video have been removed.

I recognized Jaime Maussán's voice in it as the narrator, so it's likely that he had them removed if they were uploaded without his permission.

lavarat
10-22-2014, 10:02 PM
Sorry about that the video has been removed.