PDA

View Full Version : Boyd Bushman RIP

Longeyes
10-29-2014, 09:33 AM
Boyd Bushman has died and left a deathbed confession with some pretty spectacular claims.
Some amazing photos are shown but it's filmed by a complete amateur.
There is a good thread on this at ATS but there should be one over here too so here it is.

I spent a while looking into Bushman's claims after he appearing in Dave Sereda's 'From here to Andromeda'
He claimed to have a simple proof for anti gravity you could do at home.
I have to say I went to a lot of trouble to replicate it and couldn't.
The producer was Michael Lee Hill who used to post on Open Minds and I think here.

There's is little doubt he is a senior scientist at Lockheed Martin but is this the truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLkcM-bpdiA

Would love to hear both Ed's and Micheal Lee Hill's thoughts on this.

Longeyes
10-29-2014, 10:07 AM
Someone on Ats found this

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=134131085

Photos and other links on their site

Boyd Bushman
July 20, 1936 - August 7, 2014

Boyd B Bushman died August 7, 2014 in Tucson, AZ surrounded by his family.

Boyd was born 20 July 1936 in Globe, Arizona to Mitchell S. and Glenda Porter Bushman. He was raised in Show Low, Arizona and graduated from Snowflake Union High school. His early interest in science was nurtured by his mother Glenda, George A. Smith, and David A. Butler. He received a Bachelor of Science degree from Brigham Young University- majoring in both math and physics. Boyd also earned an MBA from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.

From an early age Boyd was blessed with curiosity, optimism, and a keen eye to see beyond the surface of what might appear ordinary to others. He drew heavily from the wonders of the Creator and loved sharing his discoveries with people who were prepared to be amazed. Professionally he preferred to introduce himself as a Senior Scientist, yet this understated the accomplishments of a man who contributed so much to the defense and security of our nation. Bushman's career spanned over forty years and included work with defense contractors Hughes Aircraft, General Dynamics, Texas Instruments, and Lockheed Martin. Some of his accomplishments included being on the development team of the Stinger Missile, the F16 Fighter, as well as many other advanced weapons and propulsion systems. At the time of his retirement in 2000, Bushman had 28 patents in his name, many of which contained classified technologies.

Boyd Bushman was gifted with the capacity of making everyone around him feel important and valuable. He did this by demonstrating a genuine interest in the individual, and by divining their qualities and traits with an ability so uncanny that it was both disarming and endearing. Boyd's gift of making others feel loved and of great worth was showered abundantly upon his children who love and adore him as their father in mutual bonds that extend throughout eternity.

Boyd adored his wife, Mary Ellen, who survives him. His children were each prized. Kym (Larry) Whitecar, KaLynn (Mark) Herpel, Tracy (Steve) Portz, Jennifer (Jon deceased) Caruso, Bryan (Christina) Bushman, and Joshua (Karen) Bushman; as well as 20 grandchildren and five great grandchildren. Additionally, he leaves two cherished sisters Patty (Fred) Nielson, and Janene (Larry) Richins.

He is preceded in death by his parents, Mitchell and Glenda Bushman; 2 brothers, Derral Porter Bushman, and Warren Mitchell Bushman; as well as a precious grandson, Jared Hart, and a loving son-in-law, Jon Caruso.

The funeral service for Boyd will begin 2:00 P.M., August 9, 2014 at Owens Livingston Mortuary - White Mountain Chapel, 320 N. 9th Street in Show Low with a visitation 1 hour prior. Interment will follow at the Show Low Cemetery.

Family links:
Parents:
Mitchell Smith Bushman (1912 - 1987)
Glenda Porter Bushman (1911 - 2001)

Sibling:
Warren Mitchell Bushman (1932 - 1951)*
Boyd Bushman (1936 - 2014)

Longeyes
10-29-2014, 07:54 PM
Patents filed by Boyd Bushman
http://patents.justia.com/inventor/boyd-b-bushman

Longeyes
10-29-2014, 11:09 PM
This is hitting the news big time in the UK. After the article in The Metro yesterday articles today in the Star and the Express.
You video has had about 1,000,000 views yesterday and is now has about 1,733,000.

Longeyes
10-30-2014, 08:54 AM
More background on Mr Bushman from a backup of his old website

https://web.archive.org/web/20130608005034/http://boydbushman.com/Home.php

CLASSIFICATIONS: PROGRAM MANAGER & SENIOR SCIENTIST
(TOP SECRET CLEARANCE)

EXPERIENCE:

Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company, 1986 to 2000 (and present consultant), Mr. Bushman has participated in Advanced Aircraft Concepts as a member of the technical team. He has conducted European Theater Tactical Fighter performance analysis, coordinated customer interface and development performance concepts. He developed laser, electro-optical sensor, and power systems. He developed and taught analysis courses. Several million-dollar contracts were obtained directly from him. Bushman holds 26 US Patents and classified Patents.

Texas Instruments, 1979-1987, Mr. Bushman worked on the development of laser guided smart bombs, Tank Mounted Infrared FLIR systems, focal plane arrays and GPS Systems all of which are currently deployed as major components of Tactical Land Air and Sea systems.

From 1976 to 1979 Mr. Bushman was a Manager at Parsons International of Iran, Mexico and then Louisiana with the U.S. department of Energy's Strategic Oil Reserve Program. He managed a division of Trans Universal Finance Company in Southern California. Funding was obtained for high multimillion dollar projects.

At Hughes Aircraft (Now Ratheon), 1968-1976, Mr. Bushman was the Manager/Technical Liaison officer to the Infrared Sensor Division (SBRC Santa Barbara Research Center). He was involved in technical description and financial disbursement. Systems were deployed to aircraft and satellite systems.

At Electro-Optical Systems (Now Ratheon), 1966-1968 as Program manager, he developed and produced Night Vision Image Intensifier Systems for military night operations. These are similar to night vision goggles used by pilots. Mr. Bushman achieved sustained production of hundreds of units per month.

1963-1966, General Dynamics (Pomona), he coordinated the analysis, test and development producing the Redeye (Now Stinger Missile). The development and testing was achieved in concert with Sidewinder Missile Development team at China Lake Test Facility in California. Mr. Bushman coordinated the computer based operations analysis and system performance analysis for missile development and manufacture.

Longeyes
10-30-2014, 02:04 PM
Really good article on Bushman on Open minds by Alexander Rojas
Including the results of a lie detector test he may have taken.

http://www.openminds.tv/lockheed-martin-scientist-says-really-aliens-ufos-area-51/30767

Doc
10-30-2014, 03:17 PM
Excellent thread! I'm still exploring his stuff--very interesting...

Longeyes
10-30-2014, 10:59 PM
Cheers Doc can't figure out if he was much bigger than he claimed or just a confused old man. The research has all been done by folks at Ats.

newyorklily
10-31-2014, 08:53 AM
I'm listening to Linda Moulton Howe right now on C2C. She says that she has interviewed Bushman and she did not believe his story.

Longeyes
10-31-2014, 10:42 AM
Alexander Rojas says the photos of the K mart Alien where originally sent to John Hutchinson from a CIA contact. I think Bushman knew Hutchinson and his experimental work.
He really needs someone to confirm what he worked on. For a professional scientist the kind presentation he gave is pony, but I can't dismiss that easily he without doubt was in all the rights places to have access to this stuff.

majicbar
10-31-2014, 05:53 PM
I'm listening to Linda Moulton Howe right now on C2C. She says that she has interviewed Bushman and she did not believe his story.
I heard this too. I was really disapointed in her opinion of Bushman but I have been disapointed a lot in my study of the subject. Her opinion was that his charecterization as being a scientist was as dubious as is Lazar. The only explanation would have to be that Bushman hoped to either profit, or get attention, although to do by misrepresenting himself only works to brings the subject into disrepute in the long run. Perhaps more can be found to resurect my opinion but this seems to be another dead end.

newyorklily
11-04-2014, 04:12 AM
Here is a side-by-side comparison of the three similar alien heads created by David Sereda.
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/roswell-alien-comparison-graphic

Longeyes
11-04-2014, 11:38 PM
Hi lily
Did you listen to David Sereda on C2C?
Did he have anything useful to add?

newyorklily
11-05-2014, 12:39 AM
Hi lily
Did you listen to David Sereda on C2C?
Did he have anything useful to add?
I haven't listened to it yet. I need to download it tomorrow at the library then listen tomorrow evening.

Edgar Fouche
11-05-2014, 03:21 AM
Jeremy Rys just released a video on Byod Bushman. I agree with his video. Ed Fouche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tpaOoru1j4

Longeyes
11-08-2014, 06:13 PM
Hi Ed

Mostly agree with Jeremy but the toy alien in the box he shows in his video looks similar Bushman's alien photos but not identical but nowhere near as realistic. There are photos on the ATS thread of a toy 'Walmart' alien that looks almost identical to Boyd's photo's alien but as far as I am aware it postdates Hutchinson's video release of Boyd's photos. Someone bought one of the 'Walmart' alien on ebay with a tag from the company "fright stuff"
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Life-Size-Latex-Foam-Filled-ALIEN-Halloween-Prop-Roswell-3-ft-Poseable-w-Robe-/301330309572?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4628afa1c4&nma=true&si=E2ul8nFlikdXJx1XZqIpbASJ0YY%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
However the company doesn't sell them anymore.
There must be hundreds of different designs now for toy aliens. It is highly unlikely but the alien toy could be based on the photos.

I tried to replicate the experiment with the two opposing neodymium magnets. I bolted them together with a brass screw and embedded them in a juggling ball and had a normal juggling ball as a control.
I dropped them off a 60ft tower about three times and as far as I could tell there was no difference in the rate of descent. I made trap door mechanisms and everything.
Perhaps my experiment was flawed.

I had forgotten but the real clincher for me came when he dropped the magnets down the metal tubes, in the the copper tube the magnet falls slower (From Here to Andromeda) and also said we couldn't explain that when it's is a well known explanation of Lenz's Law. The moving magnetic field produces a current in the copper which in turn creates a magnetic field that slows the magnet. Another example he gave of something not understood by science was the Rattleback, a toy that only spins in one direction. I mean these are not examples of things any scientist worth there salt should have been taken in by.

I still find it very hard to dismiss him completely because of his credentials. Anyone else coming out with this stuff would be dismissed out of hand.

To Jeremy I'd say the vast majority of people have found this story really hard to swallow.
But has

Longeyes
11-09-2014, 09:36 AM
I contacted the guy who runs Fright Stuff he said...
'All I know is these were made in the 90ies by a company overseas for spencer gifts using my company name fright stuff '

Longeyes
11-10-2014, 09:38 PM
I've taken the trouble to transcribe the last interview.....

My name is Body Bushman
I’m a senior scientist from Lockheed Martin, I have 27 patents. Approximately 13 years ago I ran across a person who had been given a job by Dr Teller.
Dr Teller was the Oppenheimer’s right-hand man and even after Oppenheimer was thrown out of Area 51 Dr Teller stayed there and was in charge of several programs. The person I contact twice to three times per month is the head of that program now and they continually update me on everything they possibly can. I do have a Top Secret clearance. I chose however for their purposes not to use it, because they, the intelligent one of me, and me believe that a great deal of information should be lifted up from those dark recesses of Area 51 and moved over so people can see it. So that’s what began about 13 years ago.
I err since I am a scientist I do not believe in theory, I basically say follow the data theory it began, If something can’t verify by a physical test that something is true, then I do not care to accept that in that I present. Therefore everything we present here will be data that comes… data directly from them, through me to you. The subject of today, has, there are those that are acquainted to the fact that there were Phoenix Lights, that occurred over Phoenix about two years ago, they were photographed, and those just showed to be just blobs across the Phoenix sky. It turned out to be that a very dear friend of mine, took his wife up ‘A’ mountain (see ref below) on a Valentine’s Day, and they took a photograph of Tuscon. Turned out to be when they developed the film, there were a total of five UFOs across the Tuscon proper. And err (takes out photos) this is Tuscon as they saw it can you get that (holds up photo), so here’s the picture of Tuscon, then as he developed further, notice that there a five very distinct UFOs along the top of the mountain. One of the is even cantered a bit, about 45 degrees, now the person that took the film, said the he had … he had err another ship underneath and one up high, this shows the high one, I don’t know, I know I can by the ships??( Cut)
Scott Feree Interview (4’30”)
I live in Vail ,Arizona , a friend of mine who manages a non -profit in Tuscon to take some photos for him, for his website, he was looking for a sunrise picture of, kinda the skyline of downtown Tuscon, so I had gone out actually on , on Valentine’s Day evening dragged my wife out to ‘A’ Mountain (Sentinel Peak, more commonly known as "A" Mountain, is a prominent ridge in the Tucson Mountains west of Tucson, Arizona.) so I could just go out and sorta block out some shots, kinda plan the photos that I ultimately going to take for that website. So we got up on ‘A’ mountain just as the sun was setting, I set up my canon 40D on a tripod, opened the shutter up fully (5’10”) I really wasn’t looking for picture quality, like I said, I was looking to block out where I wanted set up the camera and the angles I wanted to take, so I started to click off some photos, I had these set with a timer release on the shutter so I didn’t get any camera vibration on the camera, because it was, the sun was beginning to set I was running into fairly low light, and I took 6-8 pictures, I figured I had enough to look at tomorrow, take a look at the next day and decide what I liked, so we went out to dinner that night, went home. The following day I uploaded these photos onto my laptop and I noticed some lights that I really didn’t expect to see up above the Santa Catalina Mountains, and upon closer inspection, I really ran out the contrast in the photo, I ended up with something I still can’t explain to this day( picks up photos) this day(6’08”). This is the original photo and these lights were showing up just over the top of the mountain. I took a second photo probably five or six seconds later, as long as it would have taken me to reset the timer (6’23”). And in fact this group of lights was in a much more narrow band, and now about (picks up another photo) I don’t know I can’t really say distance wise, they’ve moved quite a ways from where that original grouping had taken place, so I still have no explanation for the camera, err for the pictures, these images. These lights have not shown up on any other photos that I’ve taken um I’m at a loss as to what they might be, I’m certainly curious from where those lights came from.. (6’53”) B Boyd: My OK my err
Scott Feree: they certainly are… I mean very similar to this (Looking a other photos).
BB: Hears of them flying (???)(Cuts back to BB 7’01”)
Boyd Bushman
BB: Let me go through, now on the ships, in order for me to believe that I have to get blow-ups, and so here are two of them. Which is blown up much higher, and I think I have one (picks up photo) oh yeah you can see the 45 degree camber UFO, now see the only reason that I bought everything that he said is because my people have been feeding me for 13 years.. err …pictures, not only pictures of.. just plain pictures…, but they.. I. .. I gave them an assignment, umm being a senior scientist and they got a picture of up close and personal (8’05”) (holds up photo)
This is a UFO that is ready to take off and it is very up close and they inform me, that there are three elements which the UFO is contained. One is teleride one is germanium the other is palladium, I did not say a metal once, and not only that with the things pick up and fly using anti-gravity. Now, that’s one picture. Here’s another picture (8’49”) in this case, the UFO is not turned on ready to fly. Therefore it only shows on the upper part of it. Generally its white on the underside when powers are flying. Here’s also another of the same (photo)… these UFOs are 38ft in diameter and it’s rather surprising to me, since I actually physically gave them my camera. They took this picture as a UFO departing (9’29”)(photo) within one click of my camera they got three UFOs – that’s real and we don’t know why either.
Now also when UFO’s come in they, they, they like err... we have a heads-up display for our pilots, they do too (shows photo). This is what their pilots see in order to tell them how to come to Area 51, and land. And not only that they can go ‘to a vertical hold in a mountain over ’ 51 and go down a shaft, they don’t have ta… they don’t have wheels. They don’t have anything like that. They take off by going up straight and not only that they travel extremely rapidly. Their home planet is Quintomia which is 68 light years from us, to my surprise when I asked them how fast they take from that, it should be 68,000 yrs to make it according to Einstein, but they make it to us in 45 yrs (Graphic correction on screen says 45 Minutes {not years}) (10’55”) So I gave them an assignment to photograph the planets from space as they are coming back, and they did that and you see Jupiter and Saturn and Mars and Earth as it’s seen via UFOs and here’s another (UFO photo)(11’18”).
Now we aren’t going through mother-ships or anything like that. Now never the less… now those are … (garbled) … now when they actually get powered up, and actually start travelling it turns like this (holds up photo)(11’37”) You do not hear sound. They travel like that they look like that and the travel extremely rapidly. Now the question is ‘Who are they?’ Here’s another one (photo) you see the bottom it’s alight. It’s turned on. Here’s also the bottom turned on. Strangely enough I asked them to take pictures on the power unit on the bottom. Up close and personal, they gave me this, I don’t know what this means. That’s when my camera looks into the power centre of the UFO.

Longeyes
11-10-2014, 09:39 PM
Now the ice….I ask them to tell me about who was flying these things. He said fine (Holds up first Alien photo)(12’51”)they are about 5ft, 4.5-5 ft tall. They, they had one or two of them around that were 230 yrs old and they, we have a total of at least 18 that exist, and operate with our facility as Teller set it up. Now notice the eyes are different the nose is different, but they do have five fingers, five toes, two eyes and rather strangely enough… I asked them how they communicate and they said ’Well it’s like this Boyd, you all of a sudden have a question in your mind, you walk into the room with one of them and all of a sudden you find yourself giving the answer to your question in your own voice.’ They are able to use you own voice by telepathy, to talk to you. And I said ‘Fine’
Now that’s how they look front. When you turn around and look at the back (hold up photo)(14’11”) it’s like that. Now notice that they have three back bones, they are actually cartilage, never the less it’s a much more efficient system than ours. They also have three ribs, in their system, rather than, than… more this is also the back side of an alien. Here’s a 45 degree angle (Another Photo) and here’s the back of the head notice the veins and no hair. And now when we talk about aliens I pushed the issue and he said ‘Well there’s kinda of two groups of aliens.’ Well, he divided them, they divided them into two groups, one group he calls… it’s like you have a ranch, you have a ranch and you find one group are your wranglers, they know how to wrangle you cattle and the others a rustlers they steal your cattle. And the two groups do act differently, to the ones that are wranglers are much more friendly, and have a better relationship with us. (Holds up another photo) (15’52”) Here’s the other side of the alien too. Now I also noticed that their feet where they have five toes, the toes are joined together like a frog and yet they are dissimilar.
Now, there was a surprising occurrence and that is my friend had one of them that was a friend and he died here. And ten days after his death, I was out visiting my buddy, who’s in this picture and if you look very close you can see that his friend is in spirit form right over his left shoulder (in fact over the man’s right shoulder) You can also see that the fingers are long there is something.. we have an expression that when a person dies they basically stay around there body for three days, and then go off, and they basically have the same thing that happens to them.(17’15”)
Now with respect to the alien craft, we have American citizens which are suited up like this (Photo) and they are working on UFOs 24hrs a day, and we’re trying to learn what to do, these are two guys, two American citizens and trying to protect themselves against the germs and things like that, and here’s another view of them (photo) (17’58”) And here’s another one there’s an upper part and there’s a lower part of the UFO. This is the upper part… and this for one of them, they have err… generally we give them suspenders so that if they start floating, they don’t have gravity on the inside, so that they can grab them and pull them over to the side.
And this (Photo) is the home planet (18’30”)(photo) that they come from which they call ‘Quintonia’. Now notice that the hand (photo), that’s an alien hand, notice that the fingers are longer than ours, by quite a bit, about 30% longer, and that’s just the way they are put together. Now at any rate the err, (cut)
Now err this process introduce my indirectly or directly to Dr. Teller’s work with the group that still is in charge of Area 51 and equivalent, turned out to be a doctor a very, very fine gentleman, and I was carrying on conversation with him and saw how the subject was going, so he said ‘Well you need to know, you need to know what I did one day’ and I said ‘Ok’. He said ‘I was in the process of doctoring a pilot, who was a test pilot, a Navy test pilot for the United States government, and it was 1947’.. says I…he began, I don’t know if it was the drug I had him on, or what was occurring but, he basically told me that err, he was, that they, the radar group ‘Had found a blip out over New Mexico and that they would assign me to go out and check it out’ so he says ’Fine, I’ll do that’ And he got the fastest airplane that existed then (20’46”) , it was propellered at the time, and it was fully armed and all the rest of those things, never the less he was out flying and he found the item and he immediately communicated back. And he said, ‘I wish authority’...’ ‘ I, first of all, tell me if there are any other airplanes flying? Are there commercial or any other aircraft around other than he/I?’ ‘Just the two of you’ And he says ‘Fine, second thing I want to know is do I have authority to shoot it down?’ He says ‘Why’d you want to shoot it down?’ He says ‘Because I’m flying the fastest thing that the United States can make and he’s beginning to leave me. Therefore, I know he’s either a friend or an enemy, and if he’s leaving me he’s an enemy. Therefore I wish authority to shoot it down.’ The commander said ‘Fine’ He granted him authority he pulled in, he shot him down. It came down he flew down he flew past and saw that there was a road on one side of the fence area. He came down and landed his airplane (22’54”), hard to do but he did, and then he cut across the fence. One of them the door was open, one of them was out walking around, but he didn’t care about that, he cared about what the vehicle was, so he went over and rather strangely enough, when he ducked down, because they are only 5ft high, he saw that he could see through the walls, not only that but as he stepped in the floor was spongy, he looked at the three that were there, and they were dead. He knew they were he’d killed them. But he also knew that the military would come, and he’d put up with those guys for a long time , so he went over , went back across…across the barbed wire fence and got in his airplane and took off, therefore he was never briefed out at all. And he didn’t give me friend authority to tell, to allow me to know what his name was, I know but I won’t reveal it (23’43”). Both of them should have been gone for a long time, never the less, so when I asked, when I got with my contacts in Area 51, I brought up that story and they said ‘Well that’s totally true’ but we can’t say it you can, and that’s how they’ve kept me all this time.
I can talk about but they can’t (24’17”). I do because of some very good reasons, keep things within control but I don’t want us to fall behind the Russians and Chinese. And the problem I have is that the Area 51 is working with both the Russians and Chinese right now and err trying to trying to make UFOs (24’28”)… they have err…there’s been trouble over 39 United States citizens who have lost their lives trying to reverse engineer UFOs and it’s well the last one I heard of, was a year and a half ago and we lost nineteen lives in one test. They wanted to bring various flying craft near the UFO, and the UFO defended itself and 19 of our people died.
Now, they kept giving me things ta… rather than… they would give me pieces of UFOs and I would come to my laboratories, I had the laboratories of Lockheed and every place else, so I would do that but I would, I would get pieces of UFOs (25’58”),(*photo) for example, I have three little pieces of UFOs down underneath the thing down that looks like a quartz crystal. Notice that my eye… that is my hand and it is giving weight, it says that it weighs 100 grams. Now without those three items, when I take the UFO material away, notice that the three UFO items are gone (Holds up photo) but also notice that the weight of the crystal is now 650 grams (26’47”). The implication here is that if I were to take the pieces of UFO and put them underneath and average man’s scale he would weigh 45 lbs, basically they are working in anti-gravity and therefore our efforts in anti-gravity. And not only that we take these same pieces of items(photo)(27’20”) and I go to a standard volt meter (Photo) and notice that in my volt meter I am getting a total of 249 volts, out of one rock, one piece of a UFO.

Longeyes
11-10-2014, 09:40 PM
Not only that but the team took a piece of UFO and connected it up like this and was able to have a complete laboratory operate for six months, with heavy equipment, and it goes all the way up to 12 amperes. And since you didn’t really get this before (Holds up photo of alien foot) Here’s the foot with the toes joined together, and this is a better view of the same (Close photo of foot) (28’20”) And notice also this is the body (another photo) of an alien, and where we have six ribs that are connected together they have three, and the total height is less than five feet. And they still look like this, not like you and I( Photo of head)(28’53”) . Never the less so we are able to obtain voltages and anti-gravity appears several ways which is rather unique enough. (Cut)
Scotty talked about UFOs, I basically said I understand because here is what Area 51 was giving to me (holds up card with photos on it) (29’22”) since the year 2000 and beyond. Now this is recent and we have one triangle, and we have one, two, three, four, five… and we have one that’s 150ft across if not larger. And each one of these are separate documentation of UFOs, that were photographed and taken across the world (30’02) from 2000…the year 2004. Now when you actually get what that all means is a UFO blasts white on the underside is ready to fly like that, and its anti-gravity that’s the reason you don’t hear anything, but when it just parked. Parked means it’s just floating in air, it could be above your house, like this, this and this (pointing to photos on board) This err turns out to be the heads up display that the aliens see of how to go to Area 51 and store their craft (30’50”). Never the less this is what the craft look like, that’s how they change power, and (brings out another board)(31’03”) and notice here’s an egg-like thing but it standing on air, only because it had no gravity itself, and that is a piece of UFO germanium, and this little dot is a piece of neodymium magnet which is above the germanium, and it’s floating all by itself. And that again is a UFO, and we don’t know why but the crystal appears to be coloured rose and we can’t figure out why yet. And there’s a whole bunch of analysis that we are having to do. Alien side view topview, sideview ( Another board) flying ,and that’s the power centre of palladium, in the middle of the craft. In chase (final board) I’ve missed anything.

Longeyes
11-10-2014, 10:09 PM
I'm now of the opinion that the alien photos were either taken with a foam alien model given to Mr Bushman to later discredit him or were genuine and copies or similar photos handed over to a model maker so that any future release of the photos would be quickly discredited.

Remember how this all started. In 1999 Bushman appeared in Nick Cook's Billion Dollar Secret in his final video he states that he decided to release information for the good of the people in Area 51 about 13yrs ago.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3477398/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
That is essentially when he appeared in Nick Cook's film. Nick Cook was the Aviation Editor of Jane's Defence Weekly and as consequence had been interviewing traveling around all the major defense contractors both in the UK and the US for years before he became convinced they were hiding something. How do you think he got to know Boyd Bushman? Or was it Bushman who approached him?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Cook
Is it any coincidence that Cook who no longer works for Jane's has just made a video for Lockheed Martin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdJU-LcQaLk
He's put it up on his facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/nickcook.dynamixx

Longeyes
11-10-2014, 10:25 PM
People have also criticized Mr Bushman's description of the three elements in the UFO craft saying 'One is telluride one is germanium the other is palladium' (Apologies i have spelt it wrong above) Saying Telluride is a mistake surely he meant tellurium. I'm not sure it's a mistake at all. He has stated else where that mercury was involved and agreed with Lazar.
Mercury telluride has some very interesting properties indeed
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_telluride
From wikipedia Recently it was shown both theoretically and experimentally, that mercury-telluride quantum well shows a unique new state of matter—the "topological insulator". In this phase, while the bulk is an insulator, current can be carried by electronic states confined close to the sample edges. Unlike the quantum hall effect, here no magnetic field is required to create this unique behavior. In addition, oppositely directed edge states carry opposite spin projections.
Palladium is another element with very interesting properties, it was the key ingredient in Pons and Fleishman's cold fusion experiment, it has the ability to hold an amazing amount of hydrogen in it lattice. Perfect for a fusion based power supply.
Later in the video Bushman indeed says 'and that’s the power centre of palladium, in the middle of the craft.'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palladium
Another thing which not many of you may know, and too far out for most. Dying spirits regularly visit the living in transition to the next world. That it appeared over the right-hand shoulder is a good sign. Fore can explain that one.

Garuda
11-11-2014, 01:31 PM
Thanks. You're doing a great job with this! :thumbup:

Longeyes
11-11-2014, 02:26 PM
I've managed to get in touch with someone who was close to Boyd Bush, I can’t reveal who that is they don't want to be identified. They did say I could disclose what they had passed on to me. This is dynamite.
Called my source ANON

On His background
Anonymous Source (ANON):‘Yes, he did work for all of those firms. His proudest work that he could speak about was with General Dynamics, then Lockheed, on the F16 and all of the associated technologies that went along with it. If you review his patents you can see a bit of a trail in his thinking. He would say that his older self was trying to defeat his younger self. His first project of significance was being on the development team for the Stinger Missile (redeye-heat seeking). After the Russians and others acquired the technology his work evolved into developing technologies to thwart infrared capability to down our aircraft and protect our pilots’
His work on the infrared heat seeking missile is something key which I discovered this morning. I will elaborate further on.
ANON :‘In the later years his work (he retired in 2000), took a decided turn toward the unknown and highly classified. He would talk about all these hot shot college graduates wanting to come and work on his development team and how they would try to regale him with all their accomplishments in college. He would hold up his hand and tell them, "All that tells me about you is that you are able to regurgitate back to your professors everything that they ever taught you." He was passionately against engineering "off the shelf" thinking and the greatest thing that you could ever do to insult him would be to call him an engineer, he preferred scientist because he was answering the "why" question discovering the unknown, not the "how" question - how to build something that already has an answer. He would tell his development team, "I do not care to know what you know because everything that you know has already gone to production. But if there is something that you have always wondered about but are unsure where to go with it, come by and let's talk." He was very close to the metacognition side of where inspiration comes from. He knew how to tap into inspiration in much the same way that Einstein and others did and he was an astute student of these great minds and the way that they thought. I was constantly fascinated by the way he would rattle off discussions that Einstein had with Bohr on determinism and the unified field theory.’

On Drones
ANON :‘Much of what you are seeing with drone technology I believe was part of his doing. I remember many years ago him telling me how he had briefed 5 stars in the Pentagon about where the air power technologies should be going and mentioning what a hard sell they were. "You see," he would say, "they were all pilots, so when you suggest to them that the pilot should be removed from the equation they fought the thought tooth and nail. But then I would explain that an aircraft can pull many more Gs structurally than the pilot can endure so for evasive manoeuvres it is a must have. But the real trick is that drones ultimately have the option for ramming potential which is a scenario that nobody at the Pentagon would have considered."’
ANON :‘With the exception of the "polygraph," I am completely familiar with every media representation of him, including Nick Cook's "Hunt for Zero Point" which seems more in line with your way a thinking back to the German War Machine's effort in Anti-Gravity. Would agree with you completely on your conclusion that Anti-G going off the grid as being suspicious. The idea that anti-G is fantasy has been well inculcated into our consciousness is well known. You being a media person you understand that misinformation is much more powerful than what you are being told that is true.’

On Lazar
ANON :‘In my conversations with him, he knew of Lazar and his claims, he didn't know Bob Lazar personally and to my knowledge never worked at Los Alamos or 51 with Lazar as some claim he said. If Lazar claims he didn't know him, I expect this is true. His take on Lazar was that he was a plant for the white world to see and shake out what people knew about programs because those individuals would come forth and reveal what they knew or thought they knew about his claims. Kind of like what you and I are doing now’

Credibility
ANON: ‘For most of his career he worked in Dallas Ft Worth for Texas Instruments, General Dynamics and Lockheed. He did travel from time to time, mostly to DC, but it would not be a stretch to imagine going to other "places" that work required. He never confided to me that he had been to 51 although I would not doubt it seeing Lockheed's significant presence there. He was very close to one of the VPs of Lockheed who I suspect was one of his bosses.’

This is highly significant. He wasn’t as has been claimed and obscure scientist or engineer at Lockheed. He was potentially heading up their Anti-gravity research and was perhaps in control of their back engineering research teams. In Mr Bushman interview he states ‘they would give me pieces of UFOs and I would come to my laboratories, I had the laboratories of Lockheed and every place else’ He has been dismissed again as a poor scientist with poor credentials by others and especially by Linda Moulton Howe. I doubt her reliability in this case. His demonstration of Lenz’s Law has been poo pooed by many, but I don’t doubt he was very well aware of Lenz’s Law and the nature of the Rattleback. What he was trying to point out was that we have to look more closely at nature to understand it. The magnet dropped down a tube being slowed by Lenz’s law is in a way an anti-gravity effect.

Finally the photos
ANON: ‘I saw all of the photos and a few that were not shown in the video that to me were much more convincing. At one point in time he came in contact with something, he would not say what it was exactly but led some of us to believe that it was from another world, and it gave him a terrible rash on his one hand and lower arm. The dermatologist could not identify or explain it, which seemed to give him a great deal of delight.
I have no explanation for the alien photos, to me they look like the plastic doll as well unless there was damage control done many years ago to prepare for this eventuality ‘

Longeyes
11-11-2014, 02:39 PM
I've also found a few more interesting things all steming from his use of one word 'Telluride' some of this is repeated earlier but most is new.

From Wikipedia: Recently it was shown both theoretically and experimentally, that mercury-telluride quantum well shows a unique new state of matter—the "topological insulator". In this phase, while the bulk is an insulator, current can be carried by electronic states confined close to the sample edges. Unlike the quantum hall effect, here no magnetic field is required to create this unique behaviour. In addition, oppositely directed edge states carry opposite spin projections. .(Wikipedia)
What this means in plain English is that you can have a sheet of material, in the core, it is non-conducting yet on the edges, current flows in opposite directions along the top and bottom surfaces. If you look at some of the Nazi Bell stuff counter rotating magnetic fields are supposed to be key to getting it to work.
Even more interesting are the properties of Mercury Cadium Telluride another Telluride. It is crucially transparent in the infrared spectrum.
And this is even more damming, and it ties in perfectly with what Corso said about night vision googles.
HgCdTe is a common material in photodetectors of Fourier transform infrared spectrometers. It is also found in military field, remote sensing and infrared astronomy research. Military technology has depended on HgCdTe for night vision. In particular, the US air force makes extensive use of HgCdTe on all aircraft, and to equip airborne smart bombs. A variety of heat-seeking missiles are also equipped with HgCdTe detectors.(Wikipedia)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_cadmium_telluride
The last sentence ‘A variety of heat-seeking missiles are also equipped with HgCdTe detectors.’ The Stinger missile for instance which we know Boyd Bushman worked on.

It does get even better and, you as well as, me are hopefully seeing how this has an undeniable ring of truth to it.
Germanium is the second element he mentioned…
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanium
Germanium "metal" (isolated germanium) is used as a semiconductor in transistors and various other electronic devices. Historically the first decade of semiconductor electronics was based entirely on germanium. .(Wikipedia)
We don’t need to wonder why now. It also has a very interesting property. Maybe you can guess it too is transparent to infrared
Because germanium is transparent in the infrared it is a very important infrared optical material. (Wikipedia)
This ties in with other accounts from other sources and of course Bushman’s claim that the pilot who went inside that UFO claimed that ‘he saw that he could see through the walls’

We can now have reasonable guess at how the craft is constructed, basically alternating sheets of germanium and then Mercury Telluride, perhaps only a few molecules deep, the final coat of HgCdTe to turn the infrared into visible light and hey pesto you can see through the craft as well. It doesn’t end there both Germanium and Mercury Telluride are semiconductors. Doping and surface impurities don’t stop current on the surface of Mercury Telluride (If you want to read further http://scienceblogs.com/principles/2010/07/20/whats-a-topological-insulator/ ) It essentially means that the whole body of the craft not only acts as an anti -gravity device, is transparent but the whole craft is one big processor, a massive flying computer chip. No wonder they were completely stumped are when this thing crashed into the deserts of New Mexico.

Now the final element Palladuim
It is another element with very interesting properties, it was the key ingredient in Pons and Fleishman's cold fusion experiment, it has the ability to hold an amazing amount of hydrogen within it's lattice. Perfect for a fusion based power supply.
Later in the video Bushman indeed says 'and that’s the power centre of palladium, in the middle of the craft.'
I’ve been following cold fusion for years. It was debunked by the high energy fusion scientists. But it was crucially replicated both at the time and has been ever since. Dr Pamela Bose and Frank Gordon worked on what it became known as LENR for years at the SPAWAR Naval labs.
Researchers around the world have worked on it in the States, Japan, Italy, China and Russia. Mitsubishi Heavy Industries even developed it as way of processing spent nuclear fuel with some success. That’s a whole other topic. Suffice to say this revelation also backs up what Boyd Bushman has said. LENR is rumoured not to have gone Black in the US and being developed by Bechtel Corp. The recent ‘nuclear power’ mandate they have been give $7 billion is not perhaps being spent on conventional nuclear power. See Ed's post here
http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?1517-Secret-Navy-LENR-7-Billion-Nuclear-Propulsion-Deal

majicbar
11-11-2014, 10:27 PM
I've also found a few more interesting things all steming from his use of one word 'Telluride' some of this is repeated earlier but most is new.

From Wikipedia: Recently it was shown both theoretically and experimentally, that mercury-telluride quantum well shows a unique new state of matter—the "topological insulator". In this phase, while the bulk is an insulator, current can be carried by electronic states confined close to the sample edges. Unlike the quantum hall effect, here no magnetic field is required to create this unique behaviour. In addition, oppositely directed edge states carry opposite spin projections. .(Wikipedia)
What this means in plain English is that you can have a sheet of material, in the core, it is non-conducting yet on the edges, current flows in opposite directions along the top and bottom surfaces. If you look at some of the Nazi Bell stuff counter rotating magnetic fields are supposed to be key to getting it to work.
Even more interesting are the properties of Mercury Cadium Telluride another Telluride. It is crucially transparent in the infrared spectrum.
And this is even more damming, and it ties in perfectly with what Corso said about night vision googles.
HgCdTe is a common material in photodetectors of Fourier transform infrared spectrometers. It is also found in military field, remote sensing and infrared astronomy research. Military technology has depended on HgCdTe for night vision. In particular, the US air force makes extensive use of HgCdTe on all aircraft, and to equip airborne smart bombs. A variety of heat-seeking missiles are also equipped with HgCdTe detectors.(Wikipedia)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_cadmium_telluride
The last sentence ‘A variety of heat-seeking missiles are also equipped with HgCdTe detectors.’ The Stinger missile for instance which we know Boyd Bushman worked on.

It does get even better and, you as well as, me are hopefully seeing how this has an undeniable ring of truth to it.
Germanium is the second element he mentioned…
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanium
Germanium "metal" (isolated germanium) is used as a semiconductor in transistors and various other electronic devices. Historically the first decade of semiconductor electronics was based entirely on germanium. .(Wikipedia)
We don’t need to wonder why now. It also has a very interesting property. Maybe you can guess it too is transparent to infrared
Because germanium is transparent in the infrared it is a very important infrared optical material. (Wikipedia)
This ties in with other accounts from other sources and of course Bushman’s claim that the pilot who went inside that UFO claimed that ‘he saw that he could see through the walls’

We can now have reasonable guess at how the craft is constructed, basically alternating sheets of germanium and then Mercury Telluride, perhaps only a few molecules deep, the final coat of HgCdTe to turn the infrared into visible light and hey pesto you can see through the craft as well. It doesn’t end there both Germanium and Mercury Telluride are semiconductors. Doping and surface impurities don’t stop current on the surface of Mercury Telluride (If you want to read further http://scienceblogs.com/principles/2010/07/20/whats-a-topological-insulator/ ) It essentially means that the whole body of the craft not only acts as an anti -gravity device, is transparent but the whole craft is one big processor, a massive flying computer chip. No wonder they were completely stumped are when this thing crashed into the deserts of New Mexico.

Now the final element Palladuim
It is another element with very interesting properties, it was the key ingredient in Pons and Fleishman's cold fusion experiment, it has the ability to hold an amazing amount of hydrogen within it's lattice. Perfect for a fusion based power supply.
I’ve been following cold fusion for years. It was debunked by the high energy fusion scientists. But it was crucially replicated both at the time and has been ever since. Dr Pamela Bose and Frank Gordon worked on what it became known as LENR for years at the SPAWAR Naval labs.
Researchers around the world have worked on it in the States, Japan, Italy, China and Russia. Mitsubishi Heavy Industries even developed it as way of processing spent nuclear fuel with some success. That’s a whole other topic. Suffice to say this revelation also backs up what Boyd Bushman has said. LENR is rumoured not to have gone Black in the US and being developed by Bechtel Corp. The recent ‘nuclear power’ mandate they have been give $7 billion is not perhaps being spent on conventional nuclear power. See Ed's post here
http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?1517-Secret-Navy-LENR-7-Billion-Nuclear-Propulsion-DealIt is interesting that germanium was used in our first transitors, germanium is the material of choice in high EMP environments, spacecraft operating in space pretty uniformly use germanium and not silicon based transistors. This would seem to reinforce the story of transistors being back engineered from Roswell crash material.

Longeyes
11-12-2014, 02:24 PM
Yep also answers the question which was brought up when Sgt Corso claimed that they had helped Bell Labs with the transistor or more exactly the idea of . I mean would they have been able to see microcircuits as small ours today in the 1940-50's? Let alone a technology thousands of years in advance of ours. Well they couldn't miss it the whole the craft was built from semiconductors the most obvious being Germanium. And Germanium layered with something else.

Something else struck me. Bushman mentions that the craft 'the UFO defended itself and 19 of our people died.' This is a strange choice of words it implies the craft, not whoever was inside it defended itself.
Can't help but think of David Adair. He was convinced that the massive engine they showed him responded to thought. How advanced would a more supercomputer be a thousand yrs from now which is 38ft wide?

newyorklily
11-12-2014, 02:38 PM
Considering that scientists here are working on ways for people to control drones with their minds, I don't think it is much of a stretch to assume advanced civilizations can already do it...and then some.

Longeyes
11-12-2014, 04:36 PM
It all fits in so well with what Philip Corso said in 'The Day After Roswell' Night vision, computer chips...

I also think I have guessed the VP friend of Bushman
In 2001 Nick Cook's ‘The Hunt for Zero Point’. In the photograph section of the book are two photos of the late Bob Widmer VP science and engineering at Lockheed Martin, who worked on…
‘In his later years he worked on the sort of unmanned aircraft that became integral to American warfare in Iraq and Afghanistan.’ I.e. drones what Bushman was trying to convince the US buy into, he also worked on…(NYTimes)
The ultrasecret projects he worked on were called black projects. “I’m talking about the extreme black,” Mr. Widmer said. “I have lived the extreme black.”(NYTimes)
(http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/03/business/03widmer.html?_r=0)

majicbar
11-12-2014, 10:32 PM
It is possible that in determining the nature of the Roswell crafts electronics they may have found transiators in the powerplant were large enough to plainly see how they were constructed. For us, the solid state transistors used in radio, television, radar and electrical transmission are large and easy to see, and are just such a transistor. Smaller transistors and integrated circuits could also been the inspiration for the developing of the scanning electronic microscope.

Longeyes
11-13-2014, 07:47 PM
Maybe this is also interesting and I don't know how relevant it is...

I thought I'd have a look for ‘Quintomia’ and I don’t know if someone is having a joke. maybe Bushman. or the guys who feed him information. but is it any coincidence that the
Research Scientist with the SETI Institute and NASA Ames Research Center is called Elisa Quintana. It's like calling 'Wayne's World' -Waynomia. She works on the Kepler Mission to help search for and characterize extrasolar planets. Most recently, she led a team of astronomers to confirm Kepler-186f, the first Earth-sized planet found to orbit within the habitable zone of another star.
http://www.seti.org/mos/elisa-quintana
http://blogs.kqed.org/science/2014/04/17/scientists-find-a-planet-like-earth/
Someone’s idea of a joke? Who knows it isn’t 68 light years away as Bushman claims. Or is this the planet they mean? Type 'Quintomia' into a google search and up pops Kepler-186f even though there is no 'Quintomia' written on the web page. I know that sometimes happens with other stuff but why? Is it embedded in the web page or web page data?

majicbar
11-13-2014, 10:48 PM
Maybe this is also interesting and I don't know how relevant it is...

I thought I'd have a look for ‘Quintomia’ and I don’t know if someone is having a joke. maybe Bushman. or the guys who feed him information. but is it any coincidence that the
Research Scientist with the SETI Institute and NASA Ames Research Center is called Elisa Quintana. It's like calling 'Wayne's World' -Waynomia. She works on the Kepler Mission to help search for and characterize extrasolar planets. Most recently, she led a team of astronomers to confirm Kepler-186f, the first Earth-sized planet found to orbit within the habitable zone of another star.
http://www.seti.org/mos/elisa-quintana
http://blogs.kqed.org/science/2014/04/17/scientists-find-a-planet-like-earth/
Someone’s idea of a joke? Who knows it isn’t 68 light years away as Bushman claims. Or is this the planet they mean? Type 'Quintomia' into a google search and up pops Kepler-186f even though there is no 'Quintomia' written on the web page. I know that sometimes happens with other stuff but why? Is it embedded in the web page or web page data?I think it has to do with the Google search engine algorythm which uses a hidden word cloud to speed searches, I have noted this in the results displayed in some of my more obscure searches when I use too few terms in the search box.

In this case an irreverent naming got included the word cloud and was displayed in the results when searching because her name tied in with the search for the planet.

Wally
11-14-2014, 05:59 PM
Thanks for taking the time to transcribe the video. Who is in possession of the pictures now? Is there any chance of the pictures or duplicates being scanned or posted anywhere for viewing or analysis? Are the negatives still intact?

Redbone
11-14-2014, 08:08 PM
Wow, incredible thread Longeyes. I heard of Bushman a while back and found what he had to say to be interesting, but to see it all laid out in such a detailed fashion is truly eye opening. It's incredible how long after his death, we keep coming back to the things we learned from Col Corso. So much misdirection and misinformation these days, it is good to see this info all come together.

Longeyes
11-14-2014, 11:28 PM
Thanks for taking the time to transcribe the video. Who is in possession of the pictures now? Is there any chance of the pictures or duplicates being scanned or posted anywhere for viewing or analysis? Are the negatives still intact?

The photos are probably with the family but for how long? Corso's son had a whole box of stuff that backed up his father's story - it disappeared.

Redbone yes how the lies seem to peel away as the pieces of the puzzle fit together.

Longeyes
11-16-2014, 10:52 AM
Another thing that struck me was the fact that Mr Bushman calls the aliens 'Wranglers' and 'Rustlers' it begs the question what are they herding and the obvious answer is us. Does that mean as per the 'core story' we have been genetically helped along the way. The 'rustling' would be abductions. Are they two dissident groups of the same species?

Longeyes
11-17-2014, 02:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdJU-LcQaLk

I have posted this above many of you won’t have watched it but have a quick look it's 7mins. It was produced by Nick Cook for Lockheed Martin very recently it’s not that long. It is basically a promo for Lockheed.
In it they are keen to mention new tech but two technologies in particular you may find very interesting. The Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion Program @5.21 and graphene @3.15. What have these got to do with Boyd Bushman you may ask? Well…..
Remember how Mr Bushman mentioned Telluride. Well, Bismuth Telluride[BiTe] and Lead Telluride [PbTe]are a thermoelectric materials. BiTe is used in some spacecraft to turn heat in electrical power and of course one of these is used to get energy from isothermal layers in the oceans. Being developed by Lockheed and the US NAvy
Graphene is another amazing material. How is that linked to Tellurides? Well. remember one the properties of Mercury Cadium Telluride, Mercury Telluride and Bismuth Telluride is that they part of the incredibly rare materials which are called topological insulators.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topological_insulator
Guess what has been discovered to be another topological insulators –graphene
http://www.sciencemag.org/content/346/6208/448.abstract
http://www.physics.upenn.edu/~kane/seminars/qsh.pdf

It all ties in even better with what Mr Bushman said, ‘I do because of some very good reasons, keep things within control but I don’t want us to fall behind the Russians and Chinese. And the problem I have is that the Area 51 is working with both the Russians and Chinese right now and err trying to trying to make UFOs ‘
Well the world leaders in research into topological insulators seem to be the Chinese...

Longeyes
11-17-2014, 02:23 PM
http://www.spacemart.com/reports/A_review_of_the_rapidly_evolving_field_of_topologi cal_insulator_hybrid_structures_999.html

Topological insulators are novel materials that are insulating in the bulk but have surface states that are conducting. These surface states are topologically protected and possess several intriguing properties with the promise of potential applications.
As a result, topological insulators have attracted many theoretical and experimental studies in the last few years. More recently, the potential of interfacing topological insulators with other materials with quantum states to make hybrid structures has been recognized and a slew of new studies are underway.
Professor Jian Wang from Peking University and his collaborators have reviewed the current status of research on topological insulators especially with a view towards hybrid structures.
Their work, titled "Quantum transport in topological insulator hybrid structures - a combination of topological insulator and superconductor", was published in SCIENCE CHINA Physics, Mechanics and Astronomy 2012, No.(12).
The unique band structure of topological insulators gives them several fascinating properties. For example, in the metallic surface state, the electronic momentum and spin are locked preventing backscattering of electrons from any impurity that does not interact with the spin.This is akin to the edge states of the quantum Hall effect. However, the surface state of the topological insulator, unlike the quantum Hall effect, does not need an applied magnetic field.
Topological insulators are also akin to graphene in that both possess Dirac cones in their band structures. However, there are significant differences from graphene too. These and other unique properties make topological insulators a hot house to explore novel physics and engineering....

More on the webpage

...Transport results have shown several interesting phenomena in topological insulators like the Aharanov-Bohm effect and the Shubnikov de-Haas effect. The physics becomes even richer when topological insulators are interfaced with other materials...

Superconducting topological insulators hmmm what are they trying to get to work. The physics of these craft must be mind boggling clever.

Longeyes
11-19-2014, 07:54 AM
One other thing to add from my source informed me when i suggested Cook might have been approached by Lockheed not the other way round
'That is an intriguing theory with maybe some merit. He was given permission by Lockheed to speak with Cook for the book and "The Secret".'

Longeyes
11-24-2014, 06:51 PM
Bob Lazar was on coast to coast last night with George Knapp. It was the 25th Anniversary of Bob's infamous statement on Klas TV
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2014/11/23

In it Boyd Bushman was discussed but only a little. A director named Jeremy who had interviewed Boyd Bushman for a documentary appeared briefly on the show (in the 4th Hour) he claimed that he thought he knew Bushman's inside source and was sure the person he knew was nothing of the kind. He was convinced that he had been feed information in his dying days and all of it was stuff already out there. Someone had made a fool of him.

I don't know who his inside source or who Jeremy thought he was but it's becoming clear to me that in this field that : EE&G, the letter agencies whoever's policing this need to do very little to debunk this kind of thing. There are enough people who will do it for them.
I wish he's checked a bit harder. I think Bushman is the real deal and although some of what is in the last interview may well be disinformation, the majority of it is not.
And whatever Jeremy claimed no-one has ever given out an experiment that you can do at home to prove anti gravity for yourself. Bushman showed images of bits of UFO he himself worked on. Those weren't feed to him by an insider.
My source claimed that they knew he worked on black projects towards the end of his life and was a close friend of a VP at Lockheed Martin (which was likely to have been Bob Widmer) He clearly worked with Tellurides all his life and so now does Lockheed Martin.

Interestingly Bob Lazar said that the only way he could tell if anyone coming out with new stuff was genuine was because he always held some stuff back. Then if someone came up with that he'd know they were telling the truth. He also said that he didn't have the energy or the enthusiasm to stand and back up anyone's claims. He then went on to say, towards the end of the last hour, that the craft had window like parts in the upper section of the 'sports model' and it was here that he thought the computer or CPU was perhaps housed. Was he hinting that Bushman's claims of a transparent Telluride and Germanium hull my guess that it may have functioned a massive chip were on the right track? We will probably never know.
Until more insiders come forth to back Boyd Bushman - he stands pretty much on his own with little of no one fighting his corner.
My advice buy a couple of neodymium magnets and give his experiment a try as he would have said look at what nature is telling you - it doesn't lie.

Longeyes
11-24-2014, 07:29 PM
EG & G sorry and filmmaker I think is Jeremy Corbell
https://vimeo.com/112617257

Longeyes
01-05-2015, 03:24 PM
More on the Bushman story which I missed at the time. David Serada was interviewed on Coast to Coast with George Noory
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2014/11/02

And a little more recently on Far Out Radio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhQGQoFAos8

What he has to add to the picture is very interesting...
He claims that Bushman's was linked to research at Area 51 very early on when he worked for Howard Hughes. He claims Howard Hughes was involved in very advanced technology. He also said Bushman headed up advanced aircraft design at Lockheed. He adds that Bushman told him that the medical doctor who relayed the story of the pilot who shot down the UFO at Roswell, that he used a Telsa death ray. He was badly burned by it.
He says he has his own copies of the Bushman photos and he turned down a chance to go to a top secret base with Boyd Bushman and photograph aliens there. He was just getting married at the time and was too afraid to go. He has an extra photo in which there are orbs and five reflections in the eye which he said the Kmart doll and polariods of the Dan Ackroyd's doll do not have. (Apparently Ackroyd was given a doll on stage around the time to video came out) He is going to make a video of what he has got and put it up in the next month of so. Haven't listen to Coast to coast interview but will add more later.

Longeyes
01-08-2015, 06:09 PM
Have been through David Serada's C2C interview and transcribed the what i thought best bits...

Coast to Coast - Nov 02 2014 - Hour 1 David Sereda talks about Boyd Bushman

10’00” Start David Sereda
‘Worked for Howard Hughes’… ‘Worked for Shah of Iran’
11’41” ‘One of his very good friends was a medical doctor who had just treated a young pilot who had used the Tesla Death Ray to shoot down what they thought was an enemy aircraft over Roswell NM’
12’23” ‘I was introduced to him by John Hutchinson’... ‘Emails for 10yrs, unbelievable engineer’…
‘He said there is a weakness in security in New Mexico at Los Alamos where the Roswell bodies are being stored…. Boyd said I could meet him on this lonely highway at this mile marker if I wanted to drive from Sedona. And I’ll be able to touch and see these preserved bodies because there is no security at the storage facility. I turned him down….. His associate getting one of those plastic cameras, you know those little disposable, because it’s the only time they can sneak in (14’00”) and they go in a get a couple of pictures of the body ( Later says Boyd wasn’t there) They develop them on real film which I have here in front of me. He wants me to go public with this story he does this amazing interview, telling me things he shouldn’t be telling me……he is high clearance he has developed weapons so advanced that no one has ever heard about them today…( then goes on about photos they don’t look real but amazing detail but Sereda reluctant to show them) ‘Boyd swore the story was true. ‘ (talks more about doll pictures on Coast to Coast site still there he then contacts Dan Ackyrod and he sends David Serada a picture of his doll other picture on site goes on about dolls black eyes, talks about maybe preserved in plastic) …’you look at the eyes in the one on the left there’s real presence there the other two are cheap knockoffs’

19’45” George Noory asks: ‘What did you think of him David?’
Sereda: He was just so brilliant so impeccable, I worked for a Nobel prize winning scientist in fusion and my boss Maglich (Bogdan C. Maglich), who invented He3 fusion, who was nearly funded by Howard Hughes…(Then he mentioned Howard Hughes to Bushman he got agitated then a break in show)(more about dolls…)
@21’40” ‘Boyd Bushman’s source is military, I know him, I’m not allowed to name him. Boyd trusted him more than anybody…
(more on dolls thinks they knew there was a leak and they made the dolls as a decoy)
Second interview never released (Sereda claims some of it would have National Security issues)… @24’53 ….Boyd goes on the develop a Beam Weapon that is an advancement on Telsa’s Death Ray… there are FBI documents that say it (Telsa’s Death Ray) was in development at Wright Patterson Airforce Base that’s where the Roswell craft was taken.’…. ‘Today’s version of the Death Ray is far in advance of that’
@25’39” 'He starts out working with Howard Hughes… I knew his close aides who were working in exile, in Vancover BC, John Meier… he was hired by Howard Hughes to stop the Atomic Bomb testing...' (http://www.johnhmeier.com/ & http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_H._Meier)
'...And I knew Glenn Seaborg who was the Chairman of the Atomic Energy Commission , authorizing all the nuclear tests (http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/chemistry/laureates/1951/seaborg-bio.html) because he worked with Maglich on nuclear fusion… I asked them all about UFOs I asked them all about Roswell… And whenever I mentioned Howard Hughes name to Seaborg Howard Hughes was so powerful he almost stopped the nuclear weapons testing program, ( This is true. He tried to bribe both Nixon and Johnson to stop them testing In two separate, last-ditch maneuvers, Hughes instructed his representatives to offer million-dollar bribes to both presidents Lyndon B. Johnson and Richard Nixon. From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Hughes )
’but Hughes he wasn’t there, he wasn’t in Vegas, in Nevada for the reasons people think this was an aerospace man’…’I believe he was making regular trips to Area 51 that’s why he was in Vegas’@27’25”… ‘Meier said there was nothing wrong with him’
… ‘Bushman worked for him in those days, so when I asked, I got this highly disturbed, ”You can’t talk about it don’t ask me about Howard Hughes”…When I asked him about Howard Hughes and Area 51 he said “Yes”

(Talks about Seaborg and his UFO sighting he knew nothing about anti-gravity. Then claims they put stuff in atomic tests to create wormholes. Claims UFOs came through the hole. Claims a kid built a mini UFO FBI files. More on death ray then claims ETs were all burnt with Death Ray and he has photos of burn marks coming out of knuckles and toes close ups)
@32’45” ‘Boyd said “One survived it lived at Los Alamos for a very long time, then it tried to escape and they shot it” and he told me when they shot it … I have it all on tape’
(More on UFOs wormholes claims they are only here for a fixed time period)
@34’50” ‘He’s (Bushman) senior scientist at Lockheed Martin, program manager...'
‘He’s smarter than Seaborg, I mean his patents are mindblowing…
…He had diabetes…there’s probably no one smarter than him I’ve ever met.'
(More on photos) ‘Boyd’s story then goes on to Stevensville, right in the back woods of Lockheed Martin territory, they have bases all over Texas, that’s the home of Lockheed Martin…’

End of First Hour

Second Hour

(More on photos claims he has a much better photo then back to Stephenville)
@01’55” … the date on the Stephenville lights, nobody noticed this is Jan 8th 2008, that the day Telsa died
(This almost checks out http://www.csicop.org/si/show/stephenville_lights_what_actually_happened on 8th Jan but Tesla’s death
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla was actually 7th Jan. Today is the 8th Jan however which may make you think)… and that has to mean something. Because Telsa technology and secret technology is reported to have ventured into anti-gravity and faster than light communication… he believed he was receiving messages for Venus…

@02’55 '...so I asked Boyd and I had to communicate in a yes or no kinda code language…there were previous reports that Lockheed he made triangular massive antigravity craft… Phoenix lights hover over Goodyear… (Gives another account of military craft in Utah by high up military guy)… he tells me that the Stephenville UFO is actually a Lockheed craft, it’s being test flight on Jan 8th, that’s symbolic because that’ the day Tesla died, and it’s mission is to go out and divert and asteroid or metoer that’s threatening Earth… had to use yes and no but he said ‘ that they had to use a tractor beam to move its orbit. So these emails went on and on for years near the end… the last couple of years of Boyd’s life he really was involved with this group of ex-military engineers who had developed their own anti-gravity craft and they were having routine missions to the nine planets. It seemed so fanticious, so hard to believe… and there were many of us who were on Boyd’s list, it was so hard to believe these emails I was getting… he’s sharing the knowledge of what these missions were… (relays the crafts radiation gives cancer to pilots mentions Betty Cash and another case with footage that Open Minds apparently have)

08’42” …'He told me the biggest frustration with all the scientists at Lockheed, who all know about Roswell, who all know about Area 51, is that they can’t get these generals who authorise funding to spend any money on how to really reverse engineer the technology to a higher level.. he said it’s just sitting there… there are periods were the security is very low… And that’s when they claim when they took the plastic camera in and took the photos… '
(Then says he liked Sereda’s 51’51” angle of great pyramid stuff matching Area 51 and he believed his faster than light travel stuff)

@10’30 Questions Start
@12’44” ‘…a friend of mine who worked on the movie Avatar with James Cameron, and he was the stuntman for the main actor, he went out and filmed them (the ET bodies) he just didn’t want to put his name on the story about the alien bodies… and Boyd was like, ”When is this guy gonna like release the movie? I sent him out there.” Linda (Moulton Howe) went out there too. And Boyd was getting into a crystal that was in the Roswell craft… was producing a huge amount of power…knew how everything electronic worked… I believe his parents own an electronics store and that’s how he got into it.’
@17’25” …'all the fine details always added up (Bushman’s stories)... he told me about asteroid Apophis and that was about 2004…said it would hit… he said that before a single article ever came out about Apophis' ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/99942_Apophis )

Longeyes
01-09-2015, 01:55 PM
This is LMH's dismissal of Boyd Bushman

Coast to Coast - Oct 30 2014 - Hour 4 Ebola, UFOs & Secrecy - Linda Moulton Howe on Boyd Bushman
@26’33” (LMH replies to a question from a caller.)

Linda Moulton Howe (LMH): ‘About 18 months ago I was asked to meet and talk with him, and my bottom line, after a long discussion is that I have great doubt that it is truly substinant’

George Noory: ‘Do you think he was making it up? Or do you think he little foggy of memory’

LMH: Motivation is hard for me to second guess, how to explain when you try to unravel what somebody who calls themselves a physicist, what is their educational background and there is no one. And I’ve been exposed to a great deal both scientifically, and I have been exposed to a tremendous amount in the evolution on the non-human side and I have seen probably in my career in the last 35 yrs conservatory two or three thousand illustrations from people have drawn entities of which people have had interaction with, I have also had illustration from people who have been in the military and intelligence who have had shown me, or tried to show me what they have first -hand knowledge about, so the spectrum that I carry in my head is quite large, in terms of people that I think have had valid interactions, so what I’m looking at illustrations on cardboard that don’t seem to fall into any category that is actually realistic, and that questions that seem should have very specific answers based on knowledge that I have from people that can’t talk on the record. Supposed to be talking to someone who has had exposure maybe at Area 51 and it doesn’t jib. I can only say that I came across, I came away from that with the sense that, there was a big disconnect between the kinda fact based knowledge that we’re looking for versus, people sort of creating something. It’s difficult, this is so difficult because every time there is information that goes out on the web, and someone myself or someone else has contradictory knowledge (@30’00”) It then becomes difficult constantly to be saying the non-human phenomena is real. Interactions with this planet have been going on for hundreds of years…I find this extremely difficult because he couldn’t prove to me and other people and other people who have never made themselves public have have shown me all kinds of documentation and background. Do you see the point I’m trying to make?

Longeyes
01-09-2015, 02:08 PM
I don't know what anyone else makes of this case.
I would love to know who the mystery military source is, that would give us a lead, someone still living, who we can check.
I had an email exchange with Jeremy Corbell and he thought Bushman had been hoodwinked by him. But I would like a few more facts before I dismiss it altogether. Jeremy has also filmed an interview with Bushman which he is reluctant to use for that reason.
I've persevered with this because my source came up trumps. I have asked them if it is possible they can provide any other proof of Boyd's claims will have to wait and see, nothing so far.
Bushman was in contact with decent sized body of people with his mass mailings and it would be nice to think one of them would come forward to back Boyd Bushman up. I'm sure some who could, will have read this thread.
Another lead I'll try to follow up is the Avatar stunt man, Serada claims he has footage of the bodies.
Also in the Far out Radio Sereda promises to release a video of his photos it may contain some of his unreleased video Boyd will have to wait and see about that.

Longeyes
01-25-2015, 12:09 PM
Hi Guys have got some very decent confirmation of the authenticity of my source and of Boyd Bushman's career.
Especially for the doubters Randi even claimed he might be just pretending to be to Lockheed Martin Boyd Bushman.
Anyway for those of us whose heads aren't stuck in the sands some proof...

As much of the detail as I can glean from them, they are the biggest files I've been given no doubt to hide the details.

Photo 1 – Pictures of B-36 , B-32, B24, B-58, F16 and F-111
Underneath
(Obscure obscure) years dedicated service to
(Obsure ) Lockheed Martin Tactical Aircraft Systems
Obscure 28 April 2009

Photo 2 - PATENT ? for
Heat Radiation Detection System

Photo 3 - PATENT ? for
Method and Apparatus for detecting emitted radiation from interrupted electrons

Photo 4 - PATENT 6 606 578 ?1
System and Method for electromagnetic propulsion fan

Longeyes
01-26-2015, 05:00 PM
The stills match the following patents

Heat radiation detection system
US 5428221 A
https://www.google.co.uk/patents/US5428221?dq=boyd+bushman+heat+radiation&hl=en&sa=X&ei=WW_GVK7VGoa9UeeygeAJ&ved=0CCcQ6AEwAQ

Method and apparatus for detecting emitted radiation from interrupted electrons
US 6028434 A
https://www.google.co.uk/patents/US6028434?dq=boyd+bushman+interrupted+electrons&hl=en&sa=X&ei=nW_GVIeRFJDfapu_guAH&ved=0CCUQ6AEwAA

System and method for electromagnetic propulsion fan
US 6606578 B1
https://www.google.co.uk/patents/US6606578?dq=boyd+bushman+electromagnetic&hl=en&sa=X&ei=z2_GVN_CNMTgatLzgegP&ved=0CDUQ6AEwAw

For those of you who not sure of the significance of this.
It shows Lockheed was pretty definitely the assignee.
That the Bushman who died is actually the Bushman who worked with Lockheed and had the patents. Randi was dumb enough to raise that as an issue.
My source was close Boyd Bushman and confirms that they knew him and have access to some of his effects.

It is more evidence to the credibility of Boyd Bushman and his authenticity. Not necessarily what he said but at least who he said he was.

If aren't a member here and can't see the stills I have posted them here as well...
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=274234&st=1080

Longeyes
01-26-2015, 05:42 PM
On the planes in photo 1

Consolidated seem to have made the B32 and the B24.
'In 1943, Consolidated merged with Vultee Aircraft to form Consolidated-Vultee Aircraft or Convair. General Dynamics purchased a majority interest in Convair in March 1953.'
(From Wiki Consolidated page)

The b 36 was made by Convair.

'In March 1953, all of the Convair company was bought by the General Dynamics, a conglomerate of military and high-technology companies, and it became officially the Convair Division within General Dynamics.'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convair)

In 1993 General Dymanics was bought by Lockheed.

So it does all fit.

Longeyes
02-03-2015, 06:45 PM
Also Lockheed Martin Tactical Aircraft Systems (LMTAS) was based in Fort Worth. It was LMTAS who gave Boyd his lifetime award it has now been renamed Lockheed Martin Aeronautics.
Before that it was the General Dynamics site where i think i m right in saying the f-16 was built.
Bushman lived near Fort Worth.

http://www.lockheedmartin.co.uk/us/aeronautics/about-aeronautics.html

Doc
02-05-2015, 12:04 PM
Longeyes: I finally got the time to get caught up with your January posts here. Thanks for sticking with this long, complex story and all the work that must have gone into it. Interesting that LMH's "Dismissal" is not as strong overall as I thought it would be, though she makes two strong points. None of us it seems, can be totally free from not knowing "what we don't know." Knowing ten or a hundred people who don't know what our subject says he knows the same ways he knows them only raises questions, it doesn't make Bushman wrong.

Longeyes
03-07-2015, 12:03 PM
You may have thought this thread had died think again.:o

Communicated with David Sereda and he said...

'He IS the real deal when you see my new movie. I am doing it with online movie passes on vimeo for $3.33 per view. No DVD yet. It will be ready late Spring!'

He promised on Coast to Coast to release better pictures of the 'Alien/Dummy' and potentially more video of Boyd Bushman.

https://vimeo.com/user33350693

Longeyes
06-16-2015, 04:12 PM
Contacted David Sereda again and he said he needs 'cameos' to finish the film? 'and they are hard to get right now'? Don't know quite what he means - is he doing re-enactments?
Basically don't hold your breath if this ever gets done, it isn't going to be soon, which is a tragedy as far as I'm concerned.

Longeyes
11-10-2015, 02:02 PM
Had another email exchange with my contact.
He says the Sereda film is due out in Dec now will be on Amazon?
Can just remain ever hopeful.

lionheart001
11-10-2015, 10:42 PM
It makes me sad and angry and leaves me amazed that decades later, this government is still hiding anything that concerns ET. Just makes no sense what so ever. This is the year 2015. How is it that 'debris' is still hidden under highest top secrecy and its from the year 1947. How is it that they have ET bases around the world and they still deny their existence? Why they ruin peoples backgrounds over ancient news that nearly everyone is now aware of is beyond me.

(Reading through this thread, things being jammed, taken down, hidden, discredited, stolen, got me a bit upset. Patience.... The truth eventually always comes out).

Longeyes
11-11-2015, 11:10 AM
Yes we need to know the truth. It is not safe in the hands of a select elite who don't necessarily have anyone but their own best interests at heart.
Boyd Bushman was who he said he was. That creates massive problems for anyone who questions to the whole UFO phenomenon. It's a glaring rod in the eye, a pesky nail which had worked it's way out of the woodwork which needs to be bashed back down. James Randi was so overwrought that he questioned whether he was the actual Lockheed Martin Boyd Bushman with the patents? Well he should of checked - he was.
What he knew directly and indirectly has no doubt caused problems with his revelations but if you look through the thread he was pretty high up in Lockheed and was very careful with what he revealed.
Lockheed are a pretty awesome company and that is due to the people and the ethos there. Kelly Johnson's 14 rules for Skunkworks are legendary. http://lockheedmartin.com/us/aeronautics/skunkworks/14rules.html
I don't doubt this release was sanctioned by Lockheed at some high level probably Bob Widmer VP science and engineering. They know the potential these technologies have in the white world and how crippling black research is.
So many secrets, so much of it duplicated, so many people taking this stuff with them to the grave.

Longeyes
11-11-2015, 11:45 AM
This is from Stranger Than Fiction: THE REAL FLYING SAUCERS Transmitted June 16, 2004
http://dmptv.co.uk/pro/saucers/index.htm

NARRATOR:
IN THE FIFTIES AND SIXTIES, BOB WIDMER WAS A SENIOR DESIGNER FOR CONVAIR AND A KEY MEMBER OF THE TEAM WHICH BUILT THE B58 HUSTLER. IN THE EARLY 1960S IT WAS THE FASTEST PLANE ON EARTH.

Hustler.

James Stewart:
That really got me excited. After all the bird flies at Mach 2. Mach 2, that's two times the speed of sound…

NARRATOR:
BUT BOB WIDMER DIDN'T JUST DESIGN JET AIRCRAFT. IN 1957, HE WAS GIVEN A STUNNING NEW BRIEF: TO DESIGN AN AIRCRAFT WHICH WAS INVISIBLE. INVISIBLE AT LEAST, TO RADAR.

WINMER SYNC

Bob Widmer:
You had to be able to be non-detectable at three hundred and sixty degrees, because even at that time, the Russian radars began being hooked up together, the only way that that could really be solved was by coming up with a thing that was shaped like a disc or a discus.

Graphics Sequence

NARRATOR:
IN OTHER WORDS, BOB HAD TO BUILD A FLYING SAUCER, BECAUSE THE MILITARY HAD REALISED THAT A FLYING SAUCER WOULD MAKE A PERFECT STEALTH CRAFT. CONVENTIONAL PLANES ARE DETECTABLE BY RADAR BECAUSE SURFACES AT RIGHT ANGLES TO A RADAR BEAM REFLECT BACK. A DISC, OR A FLYING SAUCER, ON THE OTHER HAND SENDS BACK DIFFUSE AND CONFUSING SIGNALS. THE PROSPECT OF A RADAR-INVISIBLE AIRCRAFT CAUSED GREAT EXCITEMENT IN SENIOR MILITARY CIRCLES. ONE DAY SOME SHADOWY FIGURES CALLED ON BOB.

Bob Widmer:
When they first came, I didn't know who they were. They didn't tell me hey, I'm coming here from the CIA. Look at my badge.

James Stewart:
Oh… They made me a member of the club. I didn't know it was the CIA who came. That tells you how God damn secret that they were.

NARRATOR:
IN FACT THE CIA WAS BEING EVEN MORE MYSTERIOUS THAN USUAL. BECAUSE THEY WEREN'T JUST FIGHTING AMERICA'S ENEMIES, THEY'D BEEN FIGHTING EACH OTHER, A SECRET TURF WAR WITH THE US AIR FORCE OVER WHO SHOULD RUN SPY PLANES.

Bob Widmer:
They cheat, they lie, they're crooks, they disguise. To meet with them for example, I'd have to go to buildings that were half finished in Washington. Airline reservations were made with fake names, it was hard on me and my wife to live this thing and all. The whole bunch of fake stuff and also where you couldn't tell realism from what was just a phony.

NARRATOR:
Bob Reluctantly Agreed To Work On The Project, The Design Of A Radar-Invisible Saucer-Shaped Object.

Bob Widmer:
I never would want to do it again, to have to live under that kind of a climate. You couldn't talk to anybody except at certain places that they selected. The project was so highly classified, it was not supposed to exist: a condition of absolute deniability known as a black project. There's all kinds of black. I'm talking about the extreme black. I have lived the extreme black.

Perhaps gives you an idea why Widmer may have initiated this. He was known by Nick Cook

Edward
11-11-2015, 04:21 PM
This is from Stranger Than Fiction: THE REAL FLYING SAUCERS Transmitted June 16, 2004
http://dmptv.co.uk/pro/saucers/index.htm

NARRATOR:
IN THE FIFTIES AND SIXTIES, BOB WIDMER WAS A SENIOR DESIGNER FOR CONVAIR AND A KEY MEMBER OF THE TEAM WHICH BUILT THE B58 HUSTLER. IN THE EARLY 1960S IT WAS THE FASTEST PLANE ON EARTH.

Hustler.

James Stewart:
That really got me excited. After all the bird flies at Mach 2. Mach 2, that's two times the speed of sound…

NARRATOR:
BUT BOB WIDMER DIDN'T JUST DESIGN JET AIRCRAFT. IN 1957, HE WAS GIVEN A STUNNING NEW BRIEF: TO DESIGN AN AIRCRAFT WHICH WAS INVISIBLE. INVISIBLE AT LEAST, TO RADAR.

WINMER SYNC

Bob Widmer:
You had to be able to be non-detectable at three hundred and sixty degrees, because even at that time, the Russian radars began being hooked up together, the only way that that could really be solved was by coming up with a thing that was shaped like a disc or a discus.

Graphics Sequence

NARRATOR:
IN OTHER WORDS, BOB HAD TO BUILD A FLYING SAUCER, BECAUSE THE MILITARY HAD REALISED THAT A FLYING SAUCER WOULD MAKE A PERFECT STEALTH CRAFT. CONVENTIONAL PLANES ARE DETECTABLE BY RADAR BECAUSE SURFACES AT RIGHT ANGLES TO A RADAR BEAM REFLECT BACK. A DISC, OR A FLYING SAUCER, ON THE OTHER HAND SENDS BACK DIFFUSE AND CONFUSING SIGNALS. THE PROSPECT OF A RADAR-INVISIBLE AIRCRAFT CAUSED GREAT EXCITEMENT IN SENIOR MILITARY CIRCLES. ONE DAY SOME SHADOWY FIGURES CALLED ON BOB.

Bob Widmer:
When they first came, I didn't know who they were. They didn't tell me hey, I'm coming here from the CIA. Look at my badge.

James Stewart:
Oh… They made me a member of the club. I didn't know it was the CIA who came. That tells you how God damn secret that they were.

NARRATOR:
IN FACT THE CIA WAS BEING EVEN MORE MYSTERIOUS THAN USUAL. BECAUSE THEY WEREN'T JUST FIGHTING AMERICA'S ENEMIES, THEY'D BEEN FIGHTING EACH OTHER, A SECRET TURF WAR WITH THE US AIR FORCE OVER WHO SHOULD RUN SPY PLANES.

Bob Widmer:
They cheat, they lie, they're crooks, they disguise. To meet with them for example, I'd have to go to buildings that were half finished in Washington. Airline reservations were made with fake names, it was hard on me and my wife to live this thing and all. The whole bunch of fake stuff and also where you couldn't tell realism from what was just a phony.

NARRATOR:
Bob Reluctantly Agreed To Work On The Project, The Design Of A Radar-Invisible Saucer-Shaped Object.

Bob Widmer:
I never would want to do it again, to have to live under that kind of a climate. You couldn't talk to anybody except at certain places that they selected. The project was so highly classified, it was not supposed to exist: a condition of absolute deniability known as a black project. There's all kinds of black. I'm talking about the extreme black. I have lived the extreme black.

Perhaps gives you an idea why Widmer may have initiated this. He was known by Nick Cook

Yeah.

Went to the link and read the whole transcript, its pretty good and makes you think too. What if? But at the same time I do not believe all saucers or triangles(well most are ours) are made by us.

Edward

Garuda
11-11-2015, 04:32 PM
Yeah.

Went to the link and read the whole transcript, its pretty good and makes you think too. What if? But at the same time I do not believe all saucers or triangles(well most are ours) are made by us.

Edward

As I mentioned in another thread: when UFOs are seen in the vicinity of where abductions by Greys take place, they're either triangular shaped or cigar shaped.
So, yes, that would seem to indicate that at least some are not ours.

Longeyes
11-11-2015, 04:50 PM
Hi Edward

The Documentary is here Widmer starts talking after 21min 10secs in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUo68HFrc8Q

I don't think that all the discs shaped ones are ours at all. I think very few are.
Have done bit of searching since Widmer and Convair were working on the competition to the U2. It was coded named FISH
Code one,an aviation magazine, did and article on it and it's development into Kingfish and beyond page 18, that doesn't seem to have looked like a saucer.
http://www.avia-it.com/act/rassegna_aeronautica/rassegna/Libri_Riviste_Aprile_2012/Code_One_Vol27_No1_2012.pdf

What I was trying to put forward is that Widmer was the VP (vice president at Lockheed) my source said Boyd Bushman was close to.
And that they were both behind Bushman's revelations. I don't know that -it just seems to make sense.

In Widmer's Obituaray in the NY times it quotes Widmer 'The ultrasecret projects he worked on were called black projects. “I’m talking about the extreme black,” Mr. Widmer said. “I have lived the extreme black.”'
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/03/business/03widmer.html?_r=0
Extreme black in my opinion is UFOs and ET tech

lionheart001
11-11-2015, 05:16 PM
LongEyes,

Concerning saucers by the USAF, I did read about one man who told he was a test pilot and began training people on saucers in I think the late 50's early 60's at Edwards. He was a 'sim trainer' and the saucers supposedly really flew, but on charged 'capacitor' batteries. They stored 1 million volts per capacitor, 3 capacitors per craft, 3M volts per unit, for a while of flying. Once they were out of electricity, they couldnt fly. He said that when you went super speed in the atmosphere, that the visual (at first) made you sick, seeing the ground and sky mesh together as you pass through it. He said that the field around the craft would keep you from feeling G forces, but when pilots first trained on these saucers, they were instantly ill, but once they got over the 'field' feeling, they instantly (usually) adapted.

So, I think we did have those saucers. I have also found a 'simulator' of a saucer (drawings) that show how its locked to a tall post (in the ground) and locks to keep it straight when people board it. But according to the gentleman on this report I read, they had several craft and were flying the heck out of them. My thoughts are, they only last for a while of flight and are done, needing another recharge. They need a CR like the Sport Saucer has. (CR=Crystal Rectangle, magic cube, uses anti-matter to create endless amounts of electrical power). But........ The Germans had a system for their saucers. They had up to 18 hours of flight time on some of their Haunebu's, as well as days or weeks on the Haunebu III final model, their dreadnaught, which supposedly took the final team to Antarctica and then was sent (supposedly) to Japan.

Bits and pieces.... Slowly surfacing.

Longeyes
11-11-2015, 11:12 PM
Thanks lionheart
I could believe by the late fifties maybe sixties they might have made some discs.
But I'm pretty convinced the Germans never got that far. I think they had the Nazi Bell, which incidently was largely brought to light by Nick Cook, I think in his book the Hunt for Zero Point. But I don't think they had a fully working craft otherwise they would have used it in WWII. The fact that Nick Cook talked about these things in his book is also revealing. What lead a Jane's journalist to research the Nazi Bell how did he hear about it?. He knew Widmer and he knew Bushman.
I read that the FISH documents were largely destroyed and are still classified. Did Convair work on discs?
The Haunebu discs I think are made up. The original source could never be found.

Longeyes
02-09-2016, 01:31 PM
This is interesting not just in connection with Boyd Bushman but also free energy devices and more.

The source Allan Sterling has had communication with...

http://pesn.com/2016/02/02/9602715_'We-had-endless-battery-technology-50-years-ago'--U.S.-Govt.-anonymous/
' ...check out this correspondence I received yesterday and today from someone who was involved in the development of the infrastructure that today is known as the World Wide Web.

He asked me to keep his name anonymous, but let me just say that if I were to post his profile, you would see that he is easily near the top of the human accomplishments chart. That someone of that stature would be as interested as he is in exotic free energy, should tell you 1) how real this is, 2) how far ahead of the mainstream it is...
For correspondence follow the link above
More from his source here
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:U.S._Government_Deepthroat_Technologies

Nice to have some if only anonymous affirmation of Bushman's work.