PDA

View Full Version : proof government are satanic whackos

lycaeus
12-12-2014, 05:54 AM
here watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeBq9gLrnPo#t=161

CasperParks
12-12-2014, 08:11 AM
Sounds like they are attempting to appease everyone. It would be better if they dropped praying at the start of meetings.

lycaeus
12-12-2014, 08:24 AM
Sounds like they are attempting to appease everyone. It would be better if they dropped praying at the start of meetings.

Yes it is about the New World Religion which is having the welcome mats and welcoming party readied by the New Age movement. They're praying to Satan. Doesn't matter if they throw other Gods in there too. There's far too much background contextual evidence and literature to dismiss or excuse this as normal and okay. The leaders in charge are secret society members who adhere to corrupted religious teachings dictated by the non-physical and ET beings who use it to control, divide, and conquer. See how they stress the rule of 'matter' and 'physicality'? That's the core of Satanic mind-control, it's about materiality dominating the spirit. They sell it to kids as benign nature worship, then it turns into egotistical narcissism, then evil selfishness, then eventually they get people possessed and doing murderous sex and torture rituals.

Casper, interesting you changed your post. I got the notification via email so I was responding to what was in my email of what you posted here before you changed it slightly. Odd, I thought your comment about the new world religion connection was the most intriguing and insightful part:

Sounds like they are attempting to please everyone. It would be better if they dropped praying prior to a meeting. Is this a baby-step toward a one world religion?

It's weird it doesn't say you "edited" it at the bottom of your post. Mine does with this one, and all my posts that I edit.

CasperParks
12-12-2014, 08:48 AM
Yes it is about the New World Religion which is having the welcome mats and welcoming party readied by the New Age movement. They're praying to Satan. Doesn't matter if they throw other Gods in there too. There's far too much background contextual evidence and literature to dismiss or excuse this as normal and okay. The leaders in charge are secret society members who adhere to corrupted religious teachings dictated by the non-physical and ET beings who use it to control, divide, and conquer. See how they stress the rule of 'matter' and 'physicality'? That's the core of Satanic mind-control, it's about materiality dominating the spirit. They sell it to kids as benign nature worship, then it turns into egotistical narcissism, then evil selfishness, then eventually they get people possessed and doing murderous sex and torture rituals.

Casper, interesting you changed your post. I got the notification via email so I was responding to what was in my email of what you posted here before you changed it slightly. Odd, I thought your comment about the new world religion connection was the most intriguing and insightful part:

It's weird it doesn't say you "edited" it at the bottom of your post. Mine does with this one, and all my posts that I edit.

Sometimes I get that second thought at the last moment... Am I going overboard on a statement? "Baby-steps toward a one world religion" was one of them. I suspect the statement is true, although I doubt people at the meeting realize that is the direction they are headed. You are correct, I should've left it in. In reality, it wasn't going overboard...

I've been caught by that reply poster and edit before...

Sorry...

Casper Parks

lycaeus
12-12-2014, 08:57 AM
Sorry, sometimes I get that second thought at the last moment... "Baby-steps toward a one world religion" was one of them. I suspect the statement is true, although I doubt people at the meeting realize that is the direction they are headed. You are correct, I should've left it in.
No worries. It's important for people to understand how different things connect, how different levels of the conspiratorial agendas are connected, and ultimately serve an overbearing, overall, negative agenda. There is thought manipulation going on and I bet many members experience the urge to share but then get 'second' thoughts, and leave information out.

What's still perplexing me is why it doesn't say in Casper's post that he edited his post?

QUESTION TO MODS: shouldn't it say 'edited' on his post (#2)?

Okay mine doesn't even say edited...guess it only notes 'edited' if you edit after a certain time period...

majicbar
12-12-2014, 09:03 AM

Guys, it does not compute, what happened at this council meeting is because they are trying to be politically correct and have allowed an "atheist" to offer an invokation, as if he had legitimate standing to make such an invokation. If I got up and invented a 'religion' based on Mickey Mouse would they let me lead an 'invokation' too? Because the 'atheist' says this invokation proves nothing, a satinist cannot be an atheist because an atheist belives in no God, while a Satinist believes that Satin is God over all other gods and spirits, and all other souls and energies and forces.

lycaeus
12-12-2014, 09:16 AM
Guys, it does not compute, what happened at this council meeting is because they are trying to be politically correct and have allowed an "atheist"to offer an invokation as if he had legitimate standing to make such an invokation. If I got up and invented a 'religion' based on Mickey Mouse would they let me lead an 'invokation' too? Because the 'atheist' says this invokation proves nothing, a satinist cannot be an atheist because an atheist belives in no God, while a Satinist believes that Satin is God over all other gods and spirits.
Atheists essentially worship hard material physicality and nature, they're scientific existentialists with no concern for spirit. Satanism, well there are many variations, and different Satanists will argue about the details, but it's all conencted to the same thing. Atheism, science, and existentialism, and agnosticism are the pre-cursors to Satanism. Satanism is abou ego, and ego is biology and social personality. They're all about narcissistic pleasure of the material world which they value more important than noble spiritual pursuits of the soul.

The video proves something. The fact they call it an "invocation" is a clue. What are they invoking? Are they invoking spirits of Satan and Zeus? Why pledge allegiance to these occult figures in the first place? Why get into religious prayer anyways if this is a government office? And any conspiracy researcher would suspect there is more than an innocent little talk done by an innocent man for innocent reasons. I'm sure all these people think they're doing the right thing, but evil satanists also think they're doing the right thing, when they're not. Much of the government is full of Satanism and I don't know why you feel this video proves nothing? Don't you suspect anything? You think it's all innocent and there's no Satanic conspiratorial connection? In my opinion, these government leaders and decision-makers are connected through hierarchy to lead a Satanic NWO agenda. Knowledge is compartmentalized and not all government pawns are aware of everything. Many Satanists actually don't see Satan as a God, they see Satan as symbolic of nature. Like I said, different levels and understandings, but Satanism goes by many names and surface personalities.

calikid
12-13-2014, 01:30 AM
No worries. It's important for people to understand how different things connect, how different levels of the conspiratorial agendas are connected, and ultimately serve an overbearing, overall, negative agenda. There is thought manipulation going on and I bet many members experience the urge to share but then get 'second' thoughts, and leave information out.

What's still perplexing me is why it doesn't say in Casper's post that he edited his post?

QUESTION TO MODS: shouldn't it say 'edited' on his post (#2)?

<snip>

On the post #4 I see:
Last edited by CasperParks; Yesterday at 11:57 PM.

But on post #2, no edit is listed.

I'd have to check the settings, but a change within a short time span of posting may be considered "composition", rather than an edit.

lycaeus
12-13-2014, 01:47 AM
I'd have to check the settings, but a change within a short time span of posting may be considered "composition", rather than an edit.

That must be the case. Thank you for answering.

CasperParks
12-13-2014, 03:03 AM
On the post #4 I see:
But on post #2, no edit is listed.

I am a fast typists.

calikid
12-13-2014, 09:08 PM
I am a fast typists.

You might consider the "go advanced" feature when posting.
It allows you to preview your text, making it easier to spot errors and make corrections before making the post.