PDA

View Full Version : Disclosure Poll - When?

CasperParks
12-18-2014, 06:08 AM
When will Disclosure occur?

I am leaning toward between now and 2035.

Garuda
12-18-2014, 06:46 AM
Let me go out on a limb here...

I voted 'other'.

From a number of sources, we've heard that 'Disclosure' as in a big announcement is not going to happen. Instead, the strategy that is being followed, and which some people have called 'confirmation' is a series of steps that all confirm that we are not alone, and then gradually take it further: we are not alone, we aren't the only intelligence, they may even be around, ... And that process has been set in motion and is ongoing.

CasperParks
12-18-2014, 06:49 AM
Let me go out on a limb here...

I voted 'other'.

From a number of sources, we've heard that 'Disclosure' as in a big announcement is not going to happen. Instead, the strategy that is being followed, and which some people have called 'confirmation' is a series of steps that all confirm that we are not alone, and then gradually take it further: we are not alone, we aren't the only intelligence, they may even be around, ... And that process has been set in motion and is ongoing.

Thanks for the input, it does makes sense.

lycaeus
12-18-2014, 07:08 AM
Disclosure will be a gradual thing. A couple speakers here, a couple allowed whistleblowers there, a couple purposefully left abduction marks here, a couple news stories with celebrity scientists there, documentaries on aliens, etc.. A gradual disclosure giving bits and pieces at a time to acclimatize the population. Maybe it's because cosmic energies are increasing etheric energy on earth and soon people will see the aliens anyways, or maybe for other reasons. I think it might start out though with some public figure giving us messages from supposed aliens who would be hybrids, and that being publicized on the news.

Fore
12-18-2014, 11:53 AM
I surmise it will ultimately be a "sudden" event. The precursors to that being tied to worldwide instability.
I do not believe human beings will be the ones to disclose.

I think our own kind might come pretty close to doing it just before the beginning of the end though.
I think the issue isn't primarily about disclosure but who controls the narrative that defines "a disclosure".

I think the precepts of disclosure (whether it is factual or not) is already here.
Even the ET's I knew said they couldn't disclose in a "cold turkey" frame of reference.

---------------------

In other words, I think the pump has already been primed and the last few backdrops are being put into place for the sake of coherence.
What I worry about is whether the Abductees and Contactees will suddenly expire in great numbers before that disclosure takes place.
Everyone I knew, seemed to think that disclosure couldn't be done with an intact and functioning society.
Secrets need to be put back into a dark corners and stories silenced. One way was through an "alien rapture".

Problem with experiencers dying in great numbers is that they leave behind a body and strong correlation between them.
I believe the "alien rapture" as some like to call it; was really about closing the collective lips of witnesses.

---------------------

When you talk with ET's...the unique thing about them is that if you flip around the understanding of what they say to it's opposite meaning (in a paranoid way) it makes *alot more sense* than it does when you accept it at face value.

For example, there was a promise that shortly before a pre-determined choas (shortly before disclosure) they would allegedly instruct individuals they had a previous relationship with to actively move out of danger zones.

But it makes more (paranoid remember?) sense to think they would direct those "in association with them" into the center of the most dangerous zones. That way none would probably be the wiser. One more unidentified corpse.

It also makes more (again paranoid) sense to read an "alien rapture" as a collection program wherein the contactees/abductees/experiencers can disappear or be replaced by God knows what.

---------------------

I believe that world governments are very aware of what at least one faction of the ET intended from the beginning and they have been preparing their own holes in the ground. (to save themselves)

I do not think the current leading nations on this Earth have much collective interest in the larger population and have (as the ET pointed out) collectively written off the majority as a forgone conclusion.

=================

So assuming the worst case of what disclosure entails. Alot of people are not going to live to see that day.

I also doubt anyone hearing disclosure will realize that what they were living through was part of various plans. I doubt they will point at the ET and accuse them of anything to do with various calamities. In fact, considering the ET's will ensure their continuing survival...heh...they will probably be very greatful.

I doubt there will be any contactees and abductees in those times. Because any ET knows that once the veil is lifted and they become of public notoriety, anything anyone claims is extremely plausible.

The least extreme thing they can do (if we live up to that point) with the remaining contactee and abductee population is actively denounce their experiences. Or prop up a false second party. Frankly I assume killing or abducting the population sounds like a more sure fire solution to their problem.

----------------

Be forewarned, if just before things hit the fan, you hear rumors of great swathes of experiencers from all backgrounds being told to do something or collect in certain area(s)....beware. You role the dice by listening. Guess wrong and you might not even get to see the ET in person. (not sure if that is a good thing or not)

I guess you have at least a 50/50 chance of guessing right and living to be at the doorsteps of "The Day of [a] Disclosure".

majicbar
12-18-2014, 12:41 PM
Disclosure is already here. The aliens are not hiding, not landing on the White House lawn, but they are always being reported. Now if one defines disclosure as a white paper, or press conference by the President of the United States that will not happen until the aliens become even more bold in presenting themselves. The government does a piss-poor effort to counter what is really happening, they can't really, though they try. If one defines disclosure in the broadest terms of what an alert population sees, believes and understands, then despite the government, the aliens are here and the majority of the people know this. As disclosure that may not be a formal disclosure, but it is an operative disclosure to me.

atmjjc
12-18-2014, 02:34 PM
Disclosure is already here. The aliens are not hiding, not landing on the White House lawn, but they are always being reported. Now if one defines disclosure as a white paper, or press conference by the President of the United States that will not happen until the aliens become even more bold in presenting themselves. The government does a piss-poor effort to counter what is really happening, they can't really, though they try. If one defines disclosure in the broadest terms of what an alert population sees, believes and understands, then despite the government, the aliens are here and the majority of the people know this. As disclosure that may not be a formal disclosure, but it is an operative disclosure to me.

You said that quite well majicbar...I agree

Wally
12-18-2014, 04:24 PM
Wasn't disclosure supposed to be "Just around the corner" for a while now? However after the non event of the 2012 winter solstice I am beginning to fear that disclosure may not happen in my life time. And if it is to come in the form of an invasion or other disaster that leaves millions dead then I think perhaps we may be better off without it. Part of me is still hoping for some form of peaceful disclosure though and the recent findings of methane and other organics on Mars may be a sign that we may be moving in that direction. But if there is no definitive proof during this century then let as at least hope we may learn the answers in the afterlife.

Longeyes
12-18-2014, 10:59 PM
Nick Pope seems to think the atmosphere is changing

http://www.neonnettle.com/features/398-is-the-government-prepping-us-for-alien-contact-

A few months ago it was announced that a new series entitled UFO Alien Invasion will premiere on National Geographic Channel at 9pm on Friday 31st October. To avoid giving away any spoilers, I’m not going to reveal anything over and above the brief announcement that has already been made on various TV industry sites, but the series will feature a panel of experts commenting on a wide range of cases....

More on the site

CasperParks
12-19-2014, 07:53 AM
Near-endless probabilities, when and how are an open ended questions. Enjoy reading the feedback and responses.

Wally
12-22-2014, 09:26 PM
When disclosure comes my guess is it will likely be the aliens doing it rather than Earth government. The question then is how can we as humans make a case for disclosure to appeal to the entities that would be the ones that reveal themselves? Can we show that humanity is ready for it? And how would each of the parties involved benefit from disclosure?

ScaRZ
12-31-2014, 03:07 PM
I believe when the word Disclosure is used most people have only one thing in mind......."Aliens from distant planets".

I view disclosure as......."Revealing/Revelation of truth".

Do we want the truth or do we want what we desire? We humans feed off the desires of our senses and these fullfill more than they reveal.

A lie is much easier to accept as truth than the truth. Beware where the huge crowds gather......"The bigger the lie,the larger the gathering".

New areas will open for understanding in small pockets as the next several years come and go. But the final force will spring upon the masses very quickly.

majicbar
02-13-2015, 10:59 PM
http://www.disclose.tv/news/Russia_Orders_Obama_TELL_THE_WORLD_ABOUT_ALIENS_Or _We_Will/114053#.VN5Qzs03yog.facebook

If true, this could be a game changer. Given the state of the American mind, could we survive as the dominant World power if we were challenged by superior races from outside the Earth? Russia might think they have less to lose and could climb the ladder among the nations of the World compared to today's World Order.

CasperParks
02-14-2015, 04:00 AM
http://www.disclose.tv/news/Russia_Orders_Obama_TELL_THE_WORLD_ABOUT_ALIENS_Or _We_Will/114053#.VN5Qzs03yog.facebook

If true, this could be a game changer. Given the state of the American mind, could we survive as the dominant World power if we were challenged by superior races from outside the Earth? Russia might think they have less to lose and could climb the ladder among the nations of the World compared to today's World Order.

I would not rule out Russia and blaming the US for concealing it for decades. Depending on how it was done and presented, it could force the US from the world stage.