PDA

View Full Version : UFO Sighting over Rendlesham Forest 25th Jan 2015

Longeyes
01-27-2015, 06:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-cl=84838260&x-yt-ts=1422327029&v=U0rz1OnxbVg

Posted by George Taylor

His words in the caption.

Spotted three balls of light in the sky yesterday afternoon (Sunday 25th Jan) whilst walking around Rendlesham Forest and couldn't believe what I was seeing! Had a very weird feeling that I shouldn't have been there.

Quickly recorded it on the phone and have uploaded it to see whether anyone else witnessed anything similar yesterday too. Very strange! I know Rendlesham has a long history with UFO sightings but didn't really believe in it as I haven't seen anything odd in all the years I've lived here until yesterday! Regularly take my dogs for a walk around the area and have never seen anything as strange as this. Anyone have any idea what this may have been?

majicbar
01-28-2015, 12:03 AM
The helicopter is executing a move that allows it to reverse course as quickly as possible. It is an unusual move and rare move but if the UFOs were scaring the pilot, it might be considered a verification that the UFOs are real and not doctored. This phone used in taking this video is a lot like mine, the focus goes in and out in movies and is a real pain. Would EXIF data from the phone be found in the video of the original?