PDA

View Full Version : Lunar waves?

kleemkrishnaya
02-21-2015, 07:58 AM
Would someone knowledgeable please take a look and comment on these apparent lunar waves?:confused:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwRd14bJ0Q8#t=158

CasperParks
02-21-2015, 04:23 PM
Sent a tweet to Suspicious0bservers on it, hoping he takes a look at the video.

calikid
02-21-2015, 06:32 PM
Terrestrial Atmospheric thermal anomaly? Be nice to know weather at time of filming. Wonder if metadata available.

whoknows
02-21-2015, 09:03 PM
Terrestrial Atmospheric thermal anomaly?

My first thought as well.

CasperParks
02-22-2015, 01:46 AM
Terrestrial Atmospheric thermal anomaly? Be nice to know weather at time of filming. Wonder if metadata available.

I tend to agree, but it would be nice if an expert weighed-in on the matter.

majicbar
02-22-2015, 05:38 AM

Moon waves, no way, this is so beyond stupid I want to throw things. Apollo's 11, 12, 14, 15 and 16 left seismometers on the Moon to see "Moon Waves", or "Moon quakes" They crashed the third stages of the Saturn 5's into the Moon on Apollos 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17, delivering about 11 tons TNT energy in crashing into the Moon. These waves were a fraction of an inch high and traveled at about a thousand+ miles per hour. There is NO way that a wave on the Moon could be seen from the Earth. These must be terrestrial atmospheric waves. These waves are generated in the phenomena of "gravity waves" where there are waves set up and differences in atmospheric density and pressure change the refraction in the atmosphere. This is what the video shows.

majicbar
02-23-2015, 12:48 AM
Moon waves, no way, this is so beyond stupid I want to throw things. Apollo's 11, 12, 14, 15 and 16 left seismometers on the Moon to see "Moon Waves", or "Moon quakes" They crashed the third stages of the Saturn 5's into the Moon on Apollos 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17, delivering about 11 tons TNT energy in crashing into the Moon. These waves were a fraction of an inch high and traveled at about a thousand+ miles per hour. There is NO way that a wave on the Moon could be seen from the Earth. These must be terrestrial atmospheric waves. These waves are generated in the phenomena of "gravity waves" where there are waves set up and differences in atmospheric density and pressure change the refraction in the atmosphere. This is what the video shows.

Actually now that I see the video, it is merely a processing error, design glitch, induced in the software from poorly written code interacting with the compression software module. As I said: STUPID! They should have realized this before posting, they have seen this many times because this is how this software works. If it were real chunks of the Moon would be launched into space, which clearly has not been happening.