PDA

View Full Version : Whistleblower reveals multiple secret space programs

epo333
03-28-2015, 04:46 PM
Multiple secret space programs

A new whistleblower has appeared who is creating quite a stir in the UFO and exopolitics communities due to his claims of having worked with a number of secret space programs; and, more recently, having become a contactee with a powerful new group of extraterrestrials that have entered our solar system.

Using the online pseudonym GoodETxSG, the whistleblower (who announced yesterday that his first name is Corey and that he will soon end his anonymity) has described in interviews and posts on two major online forums his former covert background with a number of secret space programs run by various military, corporate and earlier human civilizations. He says that contrary to widespread perceptions in the UFO research community of a single secret space program belonging to a breakaway civilization, that there are in fact up to ten breakaway civilizations indigenous to Earth.

...and further down....

GoodETxSG’s claims that he and 70 other private citizens were recently taken to a secret space location for an “Alliance Conference” where along with about 120 others representing the different secret space programs, the “Sphere Alliance” revealed some of their plans. Among the extraterrestrials from this alliance who interacted with the conference delegates, according to GoodETxSG is a “Blue Avian” race up to 8 feet tall, and a taller 10 foot thin golden brown being with triangular head and blue eyes. The Sphere Alliance apparently is intent on helping bring about full disclosure of extraterrestrial life.

GoodETxSG has been sharing his information with David Wilcock who apparently vetted GoodETxSG with other confidential sources and found him to be credible. Wilcock has subsequently incorporated GoodETxSG’s testimony into a number of public presentations attempting to outline the full complexity of issues concerning secret space programs and visiting extraterrestrial life. Wilcock is a major proponent of the idea that extraterrestrial disclosure is imminent due to the collapse of the elite control system that has been in place for centuries. He accepts GoodETxSG’s information as validation for his optimistic pro-disclosure position. Before offering my own evaluation of GoodETxSG’s claims, it’s good to review what is known about his recent public activities.

here is a link. . .

http://exopolitics.org/whistleblower-reveals-multiple-secret-space-programs-concerned-about-new-alien-visitors/

More here...

http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram.blogspot.com/2015/02/appearance-of-moon-neptune-jupiter.html

Garuda
03-29-2015, 12:41 PM
Thanks for putting this up.

It's an intriguing story. Well quite literally, the story is steeped in intrigue with plots over at Project Avalon, then the switch to Wilcock and to "The One Truth" forum.

What surprises me is yet another whistleblower with claims regarding Mars.

It makes me wonder what the deal is... Why are so many people coming up with - in my opinion - bogus stories about Mars?

On the other hand, some of what he says about meetings with the ETs, I had been told in private as well by another researcher.

Are we dealing with a genuine whistleblower here? (I doubt it)
Is he telling a story that he is told to spread, and that story contains both real and false information? (It's possible).
Is he just a con-man who seeks attention and happened to have stumbled across some genuine information and mixed it with false information? (It's also possible).

Longeyes
03-29-2015, 01:13 PM
I'm always suspicious if someone writes with a lot of underlinings and bold text, these are normally good indicators as to how sane they are.
The fact that he writes in red/purple and underlinings makes me worry about his mental health.
David Wilcox has never struck me as being a reliable judge of character.
I like the message behind his 'Sphere Alliance' it rings true, complete openness, realizing non-ego and service to others is the path. Majority of mankind has absolutely no idea why they are here and has been repeated told there is no spiritual meaning to our existence. It is the opposite I'm convinced we are only here to realize the ultimate truth. And a lot of those who do think life has some other deeper spiritual meaning haven't been taught the skills to progress on it anyway.
We do seem to be waking up however. Who knows with this kind of whistleblower the sooner he drops his anonymity the better.

Fore
03-29-2015, 01:44 PM
Thanks for putting this up.

It's an intriguing story. Well quite literally, the story is steeped in intrigue with plots over at Project Avalon, then the switch to Wilcock and to "The One Truth" forum.

It makes me wonder what the deal is... Why are so many people coming up with - in my opinion - bogus stories about Mars?

On the other hand, some of what he says about meetings with the ETs, I had been told in private as well by another researcher.

Is he telling a story that he is told to spread, and that story contains both real and false information? (It's possible).
Is he just a con-man who seeks attention and happened to have stumbled across some genuine information and mixed it with false information? (It's also possible).The story from the first link reads like a broad spectrum capture of ideas.

You've got a little UN/Federation meme. Humaniods vs Non-humaniods meme. The allusions of greater alliances putting something into practice.

The idea of Mars seems like the only thing that would trigger a recognizable dart board across a wide range of people.

===================

Basically, I have no opinion one way or the other.

===================

Oh, and most importantly, the mention of...and I quote: "Sphere Alliance is assisting humanity in breaking free of the control exerted by powerful elite organizations on Earth". Not that it has anything to do with any so called "sphere alliance". It is just a long term goal in one [heavily invested] ET corner. So it is kind of odd that it would be mentioned.

Which pretty much signals one of the major bullet points on what one faction of the ET want (and intended). So it's a 50/50 guess as to whom is behind the message...maybe.

I thought the AI mention was most interesting and kind of funny at that. (taken in a serious way, not in a literal funny way)

epo333
03-29-2015, 02:22 PM
In the http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram.blogspot.com/2015/02/appearance-of-moon-neptune-jupiter.html link, David W. mentions the Space Program, named Solar Warden. Now I've only heard that term maybe two or three times in the last few years.

Always thruth mixed with falsehood for an assortment of different reasons. I believe there are many powerful human(s) and others doing everthing possible to maintain the thruth embargo!

Fore
03-29-2015, 02:38 PM
Another thing that strikes me completely odd.

Why again would there be an institution based on a monetary system in an insular group who...supposedly...works in secret on mars?

Neither military nor...uh..."corporate"?

Don't they have to set up bases up "there" somewhere? Considering the kinds of situations they would have to deal with in their own ranks and the extreme secrecy which they allegedly operate under....why do they need currency?

Is there an option when you get to mars as to whether you want to work or not? (for the alleged "corporation" or if you are military for the rank and file)

Doesn't that strike anyone as odd? Money was invented (on Earth) to garner cooperation and incentives given the idea that people will or will not work towards a common goal.

-----------------------

I can't really imagine "up there", be it the moon, mars or wherever that they would need to ask someone to work to be paid. It's not like they are on Earth and can shoot the breeze if they feel like it?

Considering, what I have heard from my own ET group about "other ET" who work with human beings, some of these projects that the ET know about are run like virtual death camps. People go in, they don't normally come out. There is no right to life and you aren't expected to return to a normal life. Sure, the ET stories amounted to some liberal lies to human beings about being discharged in some circles, but pretty much everyone said to be involved understood it is pretty much in on a one-way deal.

When the human people are invited to work on something they supposedly work in less than sane conditions. Threatening ET's, invasive monitoring that the ET said human people know to expect but don't know when it occurs and psyche tests of various degrees. The stories I heard never mentioned much else about discharges being a good road to walk down.

Discharge in ET controlled programs was supposedly being formally released from a given task (and notice I don't use any other word than task) and being brought to a door. The poor saps get [knowingly] chemical injections and [unknowingly] mental "treatments". If they end the project on a good foot according to those stories.

They come to while half-awake the ET said and none the wiser.

Then there are those [human beings] who the ET I once knew recounted as failing to meet the expectations of a given task. They either committed something as benign as began to harbor stray feelings of wanting to divulge something to some other compartment or they simply set off temporally displaced "red flags" that they were going to somehow endanger a task.

(Note: In the accounts given, more than one ET mentioned there is always a group of ET's whose sole focus on various project is to remotely intrude on any given tasked individual. They were supposedly explained to be like ~attached intelligence~ to a given series of project. (paraphrased badly)

These ET intel types, randomly poked through the thoughts and mind and interactions between human beings in projects at a specific location. So the human beings couldn't even think or "dwell" on the very concept of doing something off kilter. Like saying something to someone else about what they were doing in another compartment. (no nothing like black ops or whatever)

The ET intel types, also checked future information to see if any of their tasked individuals were up to something. The ET explained that these other ET's would then let the human side pick up and follow one of the various end-conclusions that was decided. There were no rights, no trial, and the descriptive of the mental states of these human beings was...wow....bad is an understatement. It was like they were on notice 24x7. I remember one of the ET's mentioned that talking between people of the same task wasn't prohibited but was pretty much the conclusion if they weren't dealing with task work.)

Those stories ended in either an execution (conducted by human hands) or a re-purposed mindset through some ET interrogator who mentally reprogrammed individuals. Released with the intent to disseminate a falsified and controlled story.

The supposedly rare story ended with individuals who live in controlled environments ?somewhere? and are continually recycled from one tasked project to another. Some of these with a healthy treatment who the ET explained lived in controlled land within some kind of [human] base and some who the recounting of the ET made it seem like more like traumatized individuals ~who worked out of necessity~. <--- I paraphrased that, since I don't know how to put it the way they explained it.

================

Surely, didn't sound like anything approaching some guy flying in from Florida with some black-ops clearance to work on the latest engine design and being paid millions.

I vaguely recall once they mentioned money printing and currency creation on demand but I don't really recall.

Fore
03-29-2015, 03:06 PM
<insert face palm pic somewhere in this line>

GoodETxSG claims that he served a 20 year tour of service with the secret space program(s) before being age-regressed back to a time shortly after his duty began. Essentially this allowed him to live a 20 year time-span twice. Also, his memories were wiped or “blank-slated” and GoodETxSG, now a civilian, was encouraged not to rejoin any military service in case that triggered memory recall of his prior 20 year service. This is consistent with the claims of Michael Relfe (The Mars Record) and Randy Cramer (Earth Defense Force) who say they went through a similar security process.

Ah, you don't say....LOL(still reading towards the end of the article)

Nevertheless, it is always possible for an individual to sincerely pass on implanted memories as truthful testimony even though they have been fabricated to serve the agenda of one or more shadowy intelligence corporate organizations,

Spot on Dr. Salla, spot on.

I am not going to say anything one way or the other in either case. Don't wanna ruffle any feathers.

epo333
03-29-2015, 03:13 PM
Ah, you don't say....LOL(still reading towards the end of the article)

<insert face palm pic somewhere in this line>

Spot on Dr. Salla, spot on.

I am not going to say anything one way or the other in either case. Don't wanna ruffle any feathers.

Yea kinda far fetched, but he ain't alone...?

https://www.intellihub.com/mars-disclosure-randy-cramer-captain-kaye-expands-upon-mars-recall/

Other Mars Whistleblowers

Other Mars whistleblowers who have also stepped forward and claimed to have recovered their memories and being to Mars include the following people:
1.Michael Relfe;
2.Andrew Basiago;
3.Arthur Neumann (aka Henry Deacon);
4.Bernard Mendez;
5.Michael Prince;
6.Rayellan Russbacher.

http://freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/mars-whistleblowers-captain-kaye/

Fore
03-29-2015, 03:31 PM
If he is what he is, he probably wouldn't be.

In either case, I'll keep my nose out of it. Any commentary from here onwards, is simply for entertainment purposes. (I'll read those links soon)

epo333
03-29-2015, 03:39 PM
If he is what he is, he probably wouldn't be.

In either case, I'll keep my nose out of it. Any commentary from here onwards, is simply for entertainment purposes. (I'll read those links soon)

Hey I always welcome your coments, as well as all others...!

...its all a big learning curve...

:ufo:

newyorklily
03-29-2015, 07:08 PM

https://www.intellihub.com/mars-disclosure-randy-cramer-captain-kaye-expands-upon-mars-recall/

Other Mars whistleblowers who have also stepped forward and claimed to have recovered their memories and being to Mars include the following people:
1.Michael Relfe;
2.Andrew Basiago;
4.Bernard Mendez;
5.Michael Prince;
6.Rayellan Russbacher.

#4 Bernard Mendez

I personally know Bernard (Ben) Mendez. He used to be one of my MUFON Field Investigators in NYC until he got involved with Basiago. I seriously doubt that he has ever been to Mars.

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk

montalk
03-29-2015, 09:50 PM

Is he just a con-man who seeks attention and happened to have stumbled across some genuine information and mixed it with false information? (It's also possible).

Maybe the best way to suppress truth is to drown it out with over sensationalized half-truths. Fantasy and lies don't follow the rules of reality, so they can be made as elaborate and entertaining as desired. Then the real truth seems bland in comparison. Like when a real abductee only has fragments of memories to share, due to the way alien-human interaction usually works with all the protocols in place to ensure the traces left don't cross a line.

But the con artists, role players, and pathological liars must only be part of it. It gets weirder when you have multiple people independently propping up a false storyline, when they speak with conviction and not improvisation, and when the history of how they came to that "knowledge" goes back to their teens or childhood. Obviously they're not making it up. In that case, seems like they were groomed.

Groomed by whom? Well, from what I've seen, and depending on the storyline:

a) human/shadow-military/shadow-government
b) aliens
c) ghosts/demons

I'm unclear on which of those are involved in which specific storylines. But obviously if someone has a high MILAB component in their lives, it would lean toward (a). If they have all the signs of heavy alien involvement, then (b).

And then (c) tends to imitate (a) or (b) but solely through the crude telepathy that these entities build up over time with their targets, which allows induced hallucinations and controlled dreams and voices in the head but little more, thus lacking the more tangible factors like black helicopters, multiple witnesses, physical contact, audio/video evidence, and so on. I'm investigating (c) at the moment because it's a thorn in the side due to it muddying up proper research into (a) and (b).

Starting earlier this year, I've been running into an increasing number of these types, the ones with conviction but false storylines. As if a bunch were suddenly activated and let loose. They all speak very knowledgeably and wordily about their subject, and they speak from what they perceive as personal experience. But when I trace how it started and how they came to acquire it, most of them fit into pattern (c). I guess (b) is a possibility.

From what I can tell, their basic flaw is having too much trust in their inner dream/hallucination/telepathic experiences. So if they were told or shown a certain event, idea, truth, history, etc. they would accept it without question. If I were a malevolent ghost and projected into their minds the image of pink bubble creatures (something I glimpsed in the mind of another human who liked to play the Kirby video game) and then made up a history about this creature, maybe saying it's the goodest of the good aliens here to help humanity, they would believe it and then eloquently tell others all about the Kirbians and their awesome mission for humanity.

As for the Mars base stuff, well there's probably some truth there, if it's a truth being imitated by a lie. I mean the idea of a teleportation elevator between Earth and Mars sounds plausible. Maybe the hidden source behind these ideas is drawing from real life inspiration. For example, if it were (a) then they could use their own personal knowledge and experience from working with such things, to create a plausible but ultimately incorrect storyline with it. I'm talking about the "breakaway civilization" here. They could speak truth wherever convenient, and twist things where truth would be inconvenient.

Fore
03-30-2015, 01:35 AM
Maybe the hidden source behind these ideas is drawing from real life inspiration.

They could speak truth wherever convenient, and twist things where truth would be inconvenient.

[...]if it's a truth being imitated by a lie.

For example, if it were (a) then they could use their own personal knowledge and experience from working with such things, to create a plausible but ultimately incorrect storyline with it.

-----------------
With their end-points being:

I've been running into an increasing number of these types, the ones with conviction but false storylines. As if a bunch were suddenly activated and let loose. They all speak very knowledgeably and wordily about their subject, and they speak from what they perceive as personal experience.

From what I can tell, their basic flaw is having too much trust in their inner dream/hallucination/telepathic experiences.

But the con artists, role players, and pathological liars must only be part of it. It gets weirder when you have multiple people independently propping up a false storyline, when they speak with conviction and not improvisation,[...]

Maybe the best way to suppress truth is to drown it out with over sensationalized half-truths. Fantasy and lies don't follow the rules of reality, so they can be made as elaborate and entertaining as desired. Then the real truth seems bland in comparison.

Believe it or not, I consider these points to be a pretty important one(s) to consider. I had better stop quoting, otherwise i'd end up with the entire thing in my quote. Good post.

[...]due to the way alien-human interaction usually works with all the protocols in place to ensure the traces left don't cross a line.

Garuda
03-30-2015, 05:45 AM
(...)
Starting earlier this year, I've been running into an increasing number of these types, the ones with conviction but false storylines. As if a bunch were suddenly activated and let loose. They all speak very knowledgeably and wordily about their subject, and they speak from what they perceive as personal experience.

I've been seeing it for the last 2 to 3 years... They suddenly pop up like mushrooms.

pontificator
03-30-2015, 07:46 AM
I've been seeing it for the last 2 to 3 years... They suddenly pop up like mushrooms.

Which suggests they are growing in something, and that something is what they are effectively being used to hide; hide the mundane with the spectacular, I find most important things are far more mundane at their heart than they originally seem.

tl2
03-30-2015, 02:02 PM
Multiple secret space programs

A new whistleblower has appeared who is creating quite a stir in the UFO and exopolitics communities due to his claims of having worked with a number of secret space programs; and, more recently, having become a contactee with a powerful new group of extraterrestrials that have entered our solar system.

Using the online pseudonym GoodETxSG, the whistleblower (who announced yesterday that his first name is Corey and that he will soon end his anonymity) has described in interviews and posts on two major online forums his former covert background with a number of secret space programs run by various military, corporate and earlier human civilizations. He says that contrary to widespread perceptions in the UFO research community of a single secret space program belonging to a breakaway civilization, that there are in fact up to ten breakaway civilizations indigenous to Earth.

...and further down....

GoodETxSG’s claims that he and 70 other private citizens were recently taken to a secret space location for an “Alliance Conference” where along with about 120 others representing the different secret space programs, the “Sphere Alliance” revealed some of their plans. Among the extraterrestrials from this alliance who interacted with the conference delegates, according to GoodETxSG is a “Blue Avian” race up to 8 feet tall, and a taller 10 foot thin golden brown being with triangular head and blue eyes. The Sphere Alliance apparently is intent on helping bring about full disclosure of extraterrestrial life.

GoodETxSG has been sharing his information with David Wilcock who apparently vetted GoodETxSG with other confidential sources and found him to be credible. Wilcock has subsequently incorporated GoodETxSG’s testimony into a number of public presentations attempting to outline the full complexity of issues concerning secret space programs and visiting extraterrestrial life. Wilcock is a major proponent of the idea that extraterrestrial disclosure is imminent due to the collapse of the elite control system that has been in place for centuries. He accepts GoodETxSG’s information as validation for his optimistic pro-disclosure position. Before offering my own evaluation of GoodETxSG’s claims, it’s good to review what is known about his recent public activities.

here is a link. . .

http://exopolitics.org/whistleblower-reveals-multiple-secret-space-programs-concerned-about-new-alien-visitors/

More here...

http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram.blogspot.com/2015/02/appearance-of-moon-neptune-jupiter.html

The stuff about Avalon and the censorship that went on is enlightening.

http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/project-avalon-is-dangerous-unfriendly.html

Edward
03-31-2015, 06:44 PM
I love all the comments on this subject here. Everything said by everyone is something we all most seriously consider. What if we find out that we have all been influenced in various ways. I'm not just talking about the members posting here but humanity as a whole and I'm speaking on various levels and I will use the A, B and C's as pointed out earlier by Montalk. I suspect it goes much deeper. Almost like on an INCEPTION(movie premise) like level but more elaborate. People/Entities/beings of various levels, nature of being and operation. Those who wish to control information, people's, planets, galaxies and the dimensions of time, space and no space with-in and with-out. All have various notions of how things should be done, played out and operated. As you can see on our level(the human experience) we can see very plainly how various power structures on our world manipulate the population with various means and ways. The saying as above so below I do believe really is the case. Although we may not know what the "others" are doing due to the many controls perhaps lack of experiences(that we can remember:Properly and correctly). Be that as it may, I do believe the less we are distracted on who is right and who is wrong and the more we all openly look from our different experiences and perspectives. We can not only help ourselves but each other. I believe we are making progress because as we can see on our level of existance which we are dealing with right now. There is a lot of turmoil and grasping for power , more control and keeping others drowned in contraversy on almost everything we can possible imagine or think about. Just think about that and the deeper ramifications of the possible big picture and what that may entail.

Keep up the good work everyone. Even if we all may be puppets in some manner for what ever purpose. Let's just keep trying to help each other and do what we know in our hearts is true.

Edward

Longeyes
04-18-2015, 10:02 AM
Hi Guys

I've been quietly following this in Corey's thread here
http://jandeane81.com/threads/5178-Secret-Space-Program-ET-Federation-Delegation-amp-MILAB-quot-Experiencer-quot-GoodETxSG-quot-Q-amp-A-quot/page81

He now has a website

http://spherebeingalliance.com/

And has given us his name J Corey Goode - it doesn't take long to figure out what the J stands for.

Seems David Wilcox's video is imminent and so is more stuff from Corey. Still don't know what to think about it all seems very comprehensive but I have no idea if any of it is true.

Chris
04-20-2015, 03:00 PM

1.Michael Relfe;
2.Andrew Basiago;
4.Bernard Mendez;
5.Michael Prince;
6.Rayellan Russbacher.

Some type of corroborating evidence would be great to have from any one of these people. My gut feeling is that these stories are purposeful (planted) as a part of one of the desensitization programs.

epo333
04-21-2015, 12:53 AM
here is some overlap...

Michael Relfe;

Time Travel and Secret Mars Base

1. People visiting Mars temporarily (politicians, etc.) – They travel to and from Mars by jump gate. They visit for a few weeks and return. They are not time travelled back. They are VIP's. They are OFF LIMITS!!

2. Permanent staff – They spend 20 years’ duty cycle. At the end of their duty cycle, they are age reversed and time shot back to their space-time origin point. They are sent back with memories blocked. They are sent back to complete their destiny on Earth.

Four independent whistleblower witnesses, including Michael Relfe, have confirmed the existence of one or more U.S. secret bases on Mars, as forward strategic military bases for occupation or defence of the solar system. These whistleblower witnesses include, besides Michael Relfe, former U.S. Army Command Sgt. Major Robert Dean, former participant in DARPA’s Project Pegasus Andrew D. Basiago and former U.S. Department of Defense scientist Arthur Neumann.

http://www.interdimensioncomm.com/Marsbase.htm

and...

In a public statement, Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, great-granddaughter of
former President Dwight David Eisenhower (1890-1969), has exposed her
attempted recruitment from April 2006 through January 2007 by a secret Mars
colony project.

Both Ms. Eisenhower and Ki' Lia identify Dr. Harold E. (Hal) Puthoff, a former researcher at
Stanford Research Institute, as a behind the scenes coordinator of the secret Mars colony
project.

In revealing these secret Mars colony plans, Ms. Eisenhower and Ki' Lia have emerged to
join a growing cadre of independent whistleblowers disclosing secret technologies and
extraterrestrial-related covert operations of U.S. military-intelligence agencies and corporate
entities.

http://www.colinandrews.net/EisenhowerRelativeColonyOnMars.html

Hefty names involved in some of the reports.

...many more reports of Mars Bases can be found all over the net.

Where there is smoke there is usually some fire....

Edit to add:

Dr. Harold E. Puthoff

Dr Hal. H. E. Puthoff, as he signs many of his papers.

"It probably won't occur if you don't work on the problem"
- Dr Hal

Dr. Puthoff is the Director of the Institute For Advanced Study at Austin, a private think tank in Austin, Texas, established in 1985 to explore advanced concepts in forefront scientific areas. Dr Hal has a great think tankful of really bright people working with him. His and his colleagues’ contributions to science advancement are myriad* and now Puthoff’s thoughts are turned to gravity control. We asked him which of his many publications most addressed the quest for gravity control.
He offered three. We chose Engineering the Zero-Point Field and Polarizable Vacuum for Interstellar Flight as being on target with Project Unity.

"Hal Puthoff is a brilliant thinker, in an indirect way he is a scientific genius who dares to say out loud what he believes in, and has the guts to tell sceptics to take a walk. Some day all his theories will prove to be correct!"
- Uri Geller April 9 2006

Arthur C. Clark - the SHARP drive, from his new book Space Odyssey 3001.
SHARP is an acronym for Sakharov , Haisch, Rueda and Puthoff.

http://www.gravitycontrol.org/puthoff.html

epo333
06-19-2015, 11:43 AM
From...

http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/the-upcoming-offworld-conferences.html

Hello Everyone,

As I stated prior, I was informed that I would be brought up to what I am told will be 3 conferences in the first week (or 10 days) of June. There have been recent developments within the SSP Alliance as well as another major UN Like “Super Federation Conference” of aligned human-like ET’s. This is as much information as I have been given so far other than one of them will be with another of the opposition groups of the SSP Alliance (not the Draco Alliance leadership this time however). I am told the time and logistics are being negotiated for this meeting where I will be a delegate from the Sphere Alliance and the SSP Alliance Council has insisted on their own high ranking representative to be present along with the support team. If I receive any details that can be shared I will do so. Otherwise I will share what I can of these conferences after being debriefed. It was not pleasant sharing some of the more disturbing details in my recent article with Dr. Salla that will be a part of “Full Disclosure”.

Since sharing this information I have had very disturbing flashback memories and dreams that are directly related to the information. I was told that chatter was intercepted and that opposition groups have discussed that that we have gone too far in releasing information that no one was ever supposed to find out about. If anyone were to attempt to release a book or movie with this information in them they would have been quashed by "the powers that be". Since you cannot put the genie back in the bottle it appears that some of these groups will attempt to go the rout of discrediting the information and causing drama between “truthers” as much as possible. I think the release of some of this recent information will make for an interesting meeting with them in the next week or so. There is more information coming in from the “Earth Alliance” that will we will be briefed on about the financial, political, military operations going on as well as further intelligence on what is occurring below the surface of the planet with recent skirmishes and uses of earthquake/weather-modification weapons to mention a few topics.

Once fully debriefed I hope to have some new information that I am cleared to release to the public. With things moving so rapidly right now I have been asked to stay available and prepared to disclose further information when the timing is right. The disinformation war is ramping up even more in June it appears as these negative groups have many leaks to plug and a lot of disclosed information to cover up and discredit (from multiple sources). Now is a time for extreme discernment and not to be drawn in by false prophets, false “Christ’s” (Several are being reported, a few being deceptive ET’s/Blue Skinned and Ancient Breakaway Humans), or self-appointed or mislead “Guru’s”. We need to remember we have the power within to free ourselves and the answers to spreading our wings and taking flight on these waves of changing energy/vibration is focusing on raising our own consciousness/vibrations and becoming more loving/STO’s and forgiving (breaking the wheel of karma). I will begin to pick up the pace on answering the questions that have built up in the Q&A “FAQs” section of this website.

. . . more at link. . .

Gwaihir57
06-19-2015, 05:49 PM
Very interesting read. curious to see how this plays out...but like most, unfortunately, im sure this will just breeze by till another random " credible" source come to the table just to let the process rinse and repeat.... :(

Garuda
06-19-2015, 06:21 PM
Yeah... I'm not convinced at all that this is genuine. He seems to take snippets from existing lore, including some less known items, and then add his own fantasies to it all.

Longeyes
06-19-2015, 11:54 PM
Me neither, followed him for a while he never seems to mention any names?!? None of it is verifiable then he came out with a massive disclosure and Madonna was one of the evil illumati. Come on! A pop star dressing in costumes will play on all kinds of references doesn't mean they are sacrificing small children. If he named one decent hidden member of the illumati with proof of what they'd done maybe. Disclosure is always around the corner. The chances of this being true I reckon pretty small. I love the ideals of the Sphere Alliance but there seems no proof as yet. I feel kinda dirty each time I get pulled into it. This is conspiracy nut delight with cream topping you can't get enough of it to start with... but afterwards you have a bitter taste in the mouth.

epo333
02-13-2016, 05:09 PM
Posts Tagged ‘Corey Goode’

Sitchin’s Sumerian Text Translations Contrived by Illuminati to Promote False Alien Religion
Written by Dr Michael Salla on February 10, 2016.

Zecharia Sitchin is widely acknowledged as a pioneer in disseminating the idea that one or more extraterrestrial races have visited Earth in antiquity and assisted the development of human civilizations. His translation of Sumerian cuneiform texts suggesting that an alien race called the “Anunnaki” created humanity has been translated into over 25 languages and sold millions of copies worldwide. The problem, according to the latest revelation by Secret Space Program whistleblower, Corey Goode, is that Sitchin’s translations contain contrived information!

Goode made his startling claim about Sitchin’s translation in the February 9 episode of his Cosmic Disclosure series of interviews by David Wilcock aired on Gaia TV. It arose out of an account Goode was giving of his meeting with representatives of seven Inner Earth Civilizations back in September 2015. He described being taken to a library created by the oldest of the civilizations, dating as far back as 18 million years in age.

http://exopolitics.org/tag/corey-goode/

Doc
02-13-2016, 09:10 PM
So, it appears this alleged whistleblower has some longevity. Still no evidence? Not much of a surprise. A divorced woman once told me her X- husband had told her on their honeymoon a remarkable but nearly convincing tale (after a lot of champagne) about "coming to Earth just to find and marry her, though it cost him his super-powers". She later saw this same story during a marathon of an old sci-fi series. One of the many reasons she divorced him.

I've made a bit of a hobby these last years of studying the literature and the given examples of hoaxes, including fake whistleblowers. I got connected with these forums about one year after the John Titor Story, when there were still witnesses and participants writing their recollections and still willing to discuss the alleged Time Traveling Warrior from the Future. Some felt betrayed, some still believed and many swore they never had believed. It was fascinating!

It is a worthwhile study and I would recommend it to anyone who is bored, or was with us back in the OMF days, or just for the heck of it. One of my recent insights is this: A fake whistleblower has only to convince one of the gatekeepers of the field and then keep his/her claims within the realm of plausibility for the most part, with only an occasional wild claim. More than one person here at The OutPost Forum has mentioned that more than a few of said gatekeepers are easily persuaded, either by innate gullibility or an excess of "I Want to Believe". (More to come, another day.)

epo333
02-13-2016, 09:24 PM
So, it appears this alleged whistleblower has some longevity. Still no evidence? Not much of a surprise. A divorced woman once told me her X- husband had told her on their honeymoon a remarkable but nearly convincing tale (after a lot of champagne) about "coming to Earth just to find and marry her, though it cost him his super-powers". She later saw this same story during a marathon of an old sci-fi series. One of the many reasons she divorced him.

I've made a bit of a hobby these last years of studying the literature and the given examples of hoaxes, including fake whistleblowers. I got connected with these forums about one year after the John Titor Story, when there were still witnesses and participants writing their recollections and still willing to discuss the alleged Time Traveling Warrior from the Future. Some felt betrayed, some still believed and many swore they never had believed. It was fascinating!

It is a worthwhile study and I would recommend it to anyone who is bored, or was with us back in the OMF days, or just for the heck of it. One of my recent insights is this: A fake whistleblower has only to convince one of the gatekeepers of the field and then keep his/her claims within the realm of plausibility for the most part, with only an occasional wild claim. More than one person here at The OutPost Forum has mentioned that more than a few of said gatekeepers are easily persuaded, either by innate gullibility or an excess of "I Want to Believe". (More to come, another day.)

I'm just keeping things up to date a bit with Dr Salla's writings, about Cory Goode. I agree there is not any proof of his claims.

Doc
02-13-2016, 11:20 PM
I'm just keeping things up to date a bit with Dr Salla's writings, about Cory Goode. I agree there is not any proof of his claims.

I'm grateful that you posted the update. I had been wondering what ever became of Cory. :)

atmjjc
02-14-2016, 12:50 AM
He was an E4 in the military, that should tell you something right there but there are people out there who will still vote for Hillary no matter how damning the evidence is; the new America of the dumbed down.

It brings to memory a quote from ‘Henry Ward Beecher’

“He who hunts for flowers will find flowers; and he who loves weeds will find weeds.”

Wally
02-14-2016, 04:27 AM
While the claims of Corey Goode are certainly entertaining, I am quite skeptical as to the truth of them. The claims of slave labor and nazi collaboration are most disturbing.

X-Origins
02-28-2016, 09:48 PM
Wilcock has his own website as well:

http://divinecosmos.com/?id=928:

As far as Goode's claims, it sounds like something straight out of a sci-fi flick. Is he whistle blowing or just wanting attention?

epo333
06-18-2016, 01:32 AM
Here is another installment written by Dr Michael Salla on June 16, 2016:

Chevron battle article bannerOn June 15, I received an informal “briefing” by secret space program whistleblower, Corey Goode, about recent events that include an aerial battle over Antarctica involving various syndicate groups (Cabal/Illuminati) that had over the last six months fled there, and also the current status of negotiations involving different extraterrestrial and “Inner Earth” civilizations over “open contact” with humanity.

What follows will appear fantastic to those new to Goode’s revelations, which he has been releasing over the last 18 months. A detailed resource page has been created listing most of Goode’s interviews, reports, videos, along with articles about him.

My own detailed investigation of Goode was released in the book, Insiders Reveal Secret Space Programs and Extraterrestrial Alliances (Sept 2015). My conclusion was that Goode is genuine, and so I consider his June 15 ‘briefing” to be a very significant disclosure of recent events involving secret space programs that have transpired over the last few months.

Goode released a short update of recent events in bullet point form on May 14. In his June 15 briefing with me, he gave more details about this update, answered questions about what had occurred, and provided artist depictions of some of the events he was describing.

The May 14 update by Goode described an exodus of elite groups to South America and Antarctica:

Reports came in for approximately 6 months that high level syndicate groups were moving huge amounts of personal items and supplies to South American underground bases most noted in Brazil. More recent reports stated actual family members and high ranking syndicate members were pouring into these underground bases like ants before a storm.

Goode elaborated in his June 15 briefing that what the syndicate groups (global elites/Cabal/Illuminati) feared was huge solar storms predicted to hit the Earth. The so-called “solar killshot” long predicted by the remote viewer, Ed Dames, was imminent according to him in an interview on March 21, 2016.

The syndicate groups could not easily leave the Earth for refuge on off-planet locations due to a recent lockdown on airspace on and around Earth by what Goode describes as the “lower level SSP” comprising the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO), USAF Space Command, etc. The latter had deployed technology establishing an “Earth Defense Grid” coordinated from an “air (and space) traffic control” established the Moon (Lunar Operations Command).

The syndicate groups chose to flee instead to Antarctica/South America where underground locations provided some safety. The following graphic illustrates one of the six industrial areas under the Antarctic ice near the Ross Sea with parked spacecraft.The fumes coming out of the ground is from abundant thermal energy used as a power source.

Antarctica Under the Ice Final - 72px

Coincidently, President Obama visited Bariloche, Argentina on March 24, which had become the unofficial headquarters of the “Fourth Reich” when Adolf Hitler fled there after World War II. The Nazi U-boat historian, Harry Cooper, found credible sources establishing Bariloche as Hitler’s refuge in his book, Hitler in Argentina.

In February 1960, President Eisenhower traveled to Bariloche where he negotiated the Joint Declaration of Bariloche with the Argentinian President concerning Peace and Freedom in the Americas. The real topic of negotiations, however, allegedly concerned deals which would further put the U.S. Military Industrial Complex firmly under the control of the Fourth Reich.

This alliance led to the emergence of the Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate (ICC), one of the secret space programs revealed by Goode, which was now in charge of the Nazi bases in Antarctica. Therefore it is more than likely that President Obama’s visit to Bariloche, was to finalize new deals with the ICC/Nazis, which would facilitate their desire to move large number of people and cargo to safe locations in South America and Antarctica.

Goode’s May 14 update went on to describe huge submarines used to transport people and cargo to Antarctica as revealed to him by a “Lt. Col. Gonzales,” who has worked closely with Goode over the last year in secret negotiations and meetings involving different space programs and extraterrestrial alliances:

Gonzales later confirmed that these people and supplies were in many cases being transported to Antarctica via “Black Submarines” that were “EM Driven” and the “size of container ships”. The water filled subterranean rift systems are so incredibly enormous that they have no trouble on their journey. Furthermore, the reports stated that the rift caverns had been modified into massive arched tunnels in ancient times.

Goode supplied various artist depictions of one of the doorways into the vast water filled tunnel systems throughout South America and Antarctica used by the elites that extend all the way from Mexico, through South America, and down into Antarctica.

Ice Archway Final low res

He said that there were six large industrial complexes located in the Western Antarctic region. The two largest complexes were city-sized and about two miles wide. He provided an illustration for the location of these bases that he was personally taken to visit by the “Anshar” on May 14. Goode has previously described the Anshar as the oldest of the Inner Earth civilizations that he has met in secret negotiations – alleged dating as far back as 18 million years.

Antarctic_Under_Ice_Industrial_Cities (2)

Further, he stated that he saw the secret Antarctic cities while traveling on an Anshar space craft that flew about 60 feet above the surface of the ocean directly into what looked like an Antarctic ice cliff, but which in reality was a hologram hiding the entrance to one of these cities. Goode saw large buildings, and two huge black submarines used to transport people and cargo to Antarctica being unloaded by giant cranes.

These large industrial complexes had first been established in the 1930’s by Nazi Germany, according to Goode, and subsequently expanded in the 1950’s and after agreements had been reached with the Eisenhower administration and the U.S. Military Industrial Complex. Currently, these six Antarctica bases are used by the Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate, one of the secret space programs identified by Goode.

He then described in his May 14 update, a battle that had taken place over Antarctica:

One of the most interesting things that came out of this briefing [by Gonzales now safely located at a secret Kuiper Belt base] was that there had recently been reports of 6 large cruisers (teardrop shaped) were in the process of leaving the atmosphere after breaking the surface of the ocean near the coast of Antarctica. Dozens of “Unknown Chevron Craft” swarmed these cruisers and attacked the leading two craft causing massive and shocking damage. The cruisers broke off their attempts to leave orbit returning to below the surface of the ocean where they came from.

Goode has provided an illustration of the battle that took place. He told me that the teardrop shaped cruisers belonged to the syndicate groups who were aligned with the “Dark Fleet” – a space program first established in Antarctica by Nazi Germany/German Secret Societies – which later allied itself with the U.S. Military Industrial Complex.

Chevron battle final low res

He added that the SSP Alliance were not sure who the chevron shaped spacecraft belonged to, but the speculation was that they were linked to the “Earth Alliance,” a consortium of “White Hats” from various national militaries working closely with the BRICS nations.

According to Goode, the Antarctic battle was not an isolated incident:

There has been a major uptick in conflicts just outside and within our atmosphere between craft of various groups that have involved the shoot down of a number of craft.

Gonzales reported dozens of underground/ocean conflicts that have involved the use of exotic weapons as well as an uptick in the use of weather modification weapons by both the various syndicates and elements of the Earth Alliance.

Events in Antarctica were being monitored closely by different nations and/or space programs. Goode described huge spherical craft over Antarctica that appeared to be conducting surveillance operations:

Reports came in for approximately 6 weeks detailing “huge spherical craft” in geostationary orbit above the continent of Antarctica. These reports came from 5 different sources and described the spheres as being huge, metallic, shiny with one row of portholes going around the sphere. One speculated that these craft were of Russian origin.

Goode then explained that the craft were operating over large areas of the Southern Hemisphere, including Australia.

Spherical craft antarctica final low res

It’s possible that the craft are related to the “Cosmospheres” allegedly developed by the Soviet Union, which are described at length in the Peter Beter audio files. Beter was the General Counsel of the Export-Import Bank (1961-67), and had high level sources who confided to him what was happening behind the scenes in space up to the early 1980’s.

More (and part 2) at link below . . .

http://exopolitics.org/author/dr-michael-Salla/

Edward
06-18-2016, 05:22 AM
Interesting read, if we are to take this with any shred of truth there are multiple implications here. We need to keep at getting to the truth of the matter and be as best informed as possible.

Edward

Longeyes
06-18-2016, 01:27 PM
Amazing and none of it reached the news?!?
As ever no one bar Goode to back this up

epo333
06-18-2016, 03:22 PM
Amazing and none of it reached the news?!?
As ever no one bar Goode to back this up

I agree Longeyes, disclosure is inching forward like a snail in the shade of a big rock, it is convoluted with disinformation, half truths, full truths, death-bed confessions etc.

However, the more of all "that", that we post up here at TOP, the more we may entice others to come forward.

Thanks for all your research efforts here as well. Its' all good(e). lol

Garuda
06-18-2016, 06:52 PM
It could be a good idea to start making an inventory of his claims.

Some of it is 'old news' and has been doing the rounds for ages (Agartha network etc.), while some of it is completely new.

I went through some of his claims and noticed inconsistencies and contradictions (e.g. as to who the members of the Secret Space Program Alliance are).
But he also mentions some items that I was personally told by an insider (who passed away 3 years ago), and that very few people were aware of.
(That insider had a private email list of a few dozen people, and Goode was not on it).

So, as often is the case with these self-proclaimed whistleblowers, it seems to have some genuine information, part of which is verifiable, and a lot of misinformation (and probably speculation).

Wansen
06-18-2016, 10:11 PM
It's a bit much to accept at 'face value' but then again 'they' are obviously up to something and according to the late Ed Grimsley (and apparently many others he invited), someone or something(s) is having battles in the upper atmosphere.

Perhaps this is what Goode is referring to?

epo333
01-06-2017, 10:52 PM
Competing Secret Space Programs Disclosure, Will Trump Do it?

January 2, 2017

A secret space program run by the U.S. Air Force with the support of the National Security Agency, Defense Intelligence Agency and the National Reconnaissance Office, has concluded that Corey Goode’s testimony of multiple secret space programs with interstellar spacecraft using temporal drive technologies is not disinformation.

https://eclinik.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/vonbraun_early_wheel_concept-650.jpg?w=532&h=326

… He claims that the senior USAF officer in charge of the vehicle he was taken to, which he dubbed “Sigmund”, revealed that analysis of data from the two prior abductions has led to the conclusion that Goode is telling the truth after all....

https://geopolitics.co/2017/01/02/competing-secret-space-programs-disclosure-will-trump-do-it/

http://www.herebegeeks.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Captain-America-The-Winter-Soldier-Helicarrier.jpg

epo333
01-29-2017, 10:12 PM
Is this the latest in the Corey Goode "Disclosure" sonario . . .

Life Inside The Secret Space Program

A truly remarkable insider and whistleblower, Corey Goode comes forward to give accurate information about what is going on behind the scenes of the secret military space program, the secret government and their development of the industrialization of our solar system. In a narrative that to some might read like fiction, Corey reveals the true story of humanity’s celestial presence and the details of an extraterrestrial message which conveys details of the coming collective ascension for humankind. The Sphere Being Alliance is here to guide us through the ascension process, but it is up to us to enact the changes that will lead to full disclosure. Corey Goode relays the spiritual message from the Blue Avians which details the spiritual advancement that we are to make.

https://www.spherebeingalliance.com/

This webpage was created as a resource for those wishing to learn more about Corey Goode’s testimony about Secret Space Programs and the Sphere Being Alliance. Interviews and articles in each category are in chronological order, and will be regularly updated.

http://exopolitics.org/secret-space-programs-sphere-being-alliance-corey-goode-testimony/

. . . My personal view . . .

There seems to be a bit of promotional slants for the $$$, tho I hope this ain't the case, I'll keep a few grains of salt handy, so to speak!

Longeyes
01-30-2017, 08:26 AM
Hi Epo

This latest lady , Heather Sartain, seems very convincing for me ties up a little with what Boyd Bushman said.

But what I don't like is they are aligning Corey with people like her and Bill Tomkins as if they are collaborating what he is saying. I'm very dubious about that

https://www.sphere being alliance.com/blog/transcript-cosmic-disclosure-lifting-the-military-industrial-curtain-with-heather-sartain.html

Sykotronik
01-30-2017, 11:11 AM
If anyone believes Corey Goode, I have a bridge you might want to buy lol.

Wasn't he outed by Shane ('The ruiner') for fessing up about being 'on the payroll' on a skype chat *facepalm*

He got booted off PA too, too much bs even for ole bacon hat !

Wally
01-30-2017, 12:49 PM
Some of the allegations made on the exopolitics website would constitute slander if they were believable. That's why I removed my bookmark to their webpage.

A99
02-01-2017, 09:29 PM
It's the enablers who are the sociopaths, in this case, someone suffering from a schizoid personality disorder where his enablers are capitalizing on that in one way or another. I don't think Goode is a conman.

Note: Though I was enrolled in a post-graduate (for a Master's Degree) psychoanalysis program (Art Therapy), I am not qualified to diagnose mental illness. My above statement is only an educated guess/assessment and nothing more.

A99
02-03-2017, 05:38 AM
Keyword: Paracosm

https://secure.static.tumblr.com/70dbf7e71a46a5f1954346a55dc2413d/7kprz0b/Kiaoe1n7w/tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg

A99
02-03-2017, 06:24 AM
Check out the movie The Martian Child.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/bb/Martian_child_post.jpg/220px-Martian_child_post.jpg

Plot:
David Gordon, a popular science fiction (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_fiction) author, was widowed when his wife Mary died as they were trying to adopt a child. Two years later, David is finally matched with a young boy named Dennis. Socially awkward, Dennis believes he is from Mars (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars) and only goes outdoors when under the cover of a large box to block out the sun's harmful rays. Although initially hesitant to adopt a boy by himself, David recognizes a part of him in Dennis and slowly coaxes him out of the box and into his home.
With the help of David's friend Harlee and sister Liz, David and Dennis begin an arduous process of learning about each other, from Dennis's incessant photo-taking habits, his inclination to eat only Lucky Charms (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucky_Charms), and his perpetual stealing, to David's continuing love of his wife, his love of baseball and his own struggles to be accepted by others.
As David teaches Dennis how to be an "Earthling", father and son earn each other's trust and eventually find someone who will love them unequivocally.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martian_Child

epo333
02-03-2017, 10:08 PM
Check out the movie The Martian Child.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/bb/Martian_child_post.jpg/220px-Martian_child_post.jpg

Plot:
David Gordon, a popular science fiction (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_fiction) author, was widowed when his wife Mary died as they were trying to adopt a child. Two years later, David is finally matched with a young boy named Dennis. Socially awkward, Dennis believes he is from Mars (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars) and only goes outdoors when under the cover of a large box to block out the sun's harmful rays. Although initially hesitant to adopt a boy by himself, David recognizes a part of him in Dennis and slowly coaxes him out of the box and into his home.
With the help of David's friend Harlee and sister Liz, David and Dennis begin an arduous process of learning about each other, from Dennis's incessant photo-taking habits, his inclination to eat only Lucky Charms (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucky_Charms), and his perpetual stealing, to David's continuing love of his wife, his love of baseball and his own struggles to be accepted by others.
As David teaches Dennis how to be an "Earthling", father and son earn each other's trust and eventually find someone who will love them unequivocally.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martian_Child

It is a stretch for me to see a connection twix the The Martian Child movie and any whistleblower . . ?

epo333
03-25-2017, 12:02 PM
Corey Goode's stories seem to be getting more and more convoluted.

Written by Dr Michael Salla on February 21, 2017.

Did Martian Refugees Settle in Antarctica over a Million Years Ago?

The remote viewing of Mars revealed in a May 22, 1984 CIA document gives details of a planet wide-catastrophe that led to many refugees leaving in spacecraft to safer locations over a million years ago. This leads to the intriguing possibility that a flash-frozen civilization recently found in Antarctica with cannibalized spacecraft nearby was the remnants of a colony originally established by Martian refugees.

Such a scenario is consistent with the claims of Secret Space Program whistleblower Corey Goode who says that extraterrestrial refugees have been finding sanctuary on Earth for at least five hundred thousand years, and that preparations are currently underway to officially disclose excavations of a flash-frozen Antarctica civilization.

Back in March 28, 2016, Goode described various insider sources that had told him about the influx of refugees from other planets during Earth’s history:

And it seems that more recent information that I’ve gotten is telling us that the Earth received refugees, at different points in history, from a couple of different planets, at least, in our solar system where the planets failed and inhabitants left and came to Earth as refugees.

Goode said that Mars was one of the planets from which the refugees originated. The Martians were highly advanced technologically with antigravity spacecraft. They engaged in aggressive warfare that led to planetary catastrophe and refugees leaving for Earth. Goode relates what he was told by inhabitants of the “Inner Earth”:

And the people in the Inner Earth Council stated that the different inhabitants of the planets in our solar system were extremely advanced technologically and extremely aggressive, and that they destroyed their civilizations and had to be relocated here as refugees by other ET races that came in.

According to Goode, Mars in particular was hit by a series of environmental catastrophes that were related to devastating wars with the inhabitants of a nearby “Super Earth”, around which both Mars and our current Moon orbited up to 500,000 years ago. The “Super Earth” orbited the sun in the area of the asteroid belt as it exists today between Mars and Jupiter.

~ lots more at link~
http://exopolitics.org/did-martian-refugees-settle-in-antarctica-over-a-million-years-ago/

Dr. Salla would make a great science fiction writer, as this story is taking too many twist and turns. Perhaps there is some grains of truth in all this, so only time may tell.

Wally
03-26-2017, 07:32 AM
According to Goode, Mars in particular was hit by a series of environmental catastrophes that were related to devastating wars with the inhabitants of a nearby “Super Earth”, around which both Mars and our current Moon orbited up to 500,000 years ago. The “Super Earth” orbited the sun in the area of the asteroid belt as it exists today between Mars and Jupiter.

If you took the mass of the entire asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter though doesn't it add up to even less than our moon? Hardly enough material to construct a super Earth.

Even if Corey Goode actually believes all the stuff he says that doesn't necessarily mean it's true. (Though it would be pretty shocking if false memories of such events could be implanted in a person like that.)

Garuda
05-31-2017, 03:03 PM
Update on Corey Goode in the other thread: http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?2466-Corey-Goode-and-the-Sphere-Alliance-Blue-Avians&p=51148&viewfull=1#post51148

A99
05-31-2017, 05:51 PM
B.R's ex-wife who was the first one to interview Corey talks about him while promoting herself and continuously trashing B.R. in the vid below. Got to the section where she's talking about a really bad fight between R. and herself... sheesh! Obviously she still harbors really bad feelings about him and is airing all of that in public in this vid... she's hardly the 'spiritually advanced' person she claims to be. Very sad. No wonder he broke off with her!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEvUey6kqOw&amp;feature=youtu.be

PS... this woman is clearly on the warpath of vengeance with not only B.R. but with Corey too because she obviously feels that because she was the first to interview him and build up a personal relationship with him, she was the one entitled to be his 'promoter' but in the end, Corey went with Wilcox so now he's suffering the consequences.

Her P.O.V of Goode and B.R. is very warped. I wouldn't believe anything she's saying in that vid.

Parsec
06-28-2017, 11:40 AM
Christine took Bill's gold in Vilcabamba, they are now officially divorced.

A99
06-28-2017, 01:43 PM
Really? Wow! I'm telling ya, Bill sure knows how to pick'em doesn't he? Thanks for the update on this.

Parsec
06-28-2017, 01:55 PM
C.Goode is a genuine whistleblower, he received death threats in his mailbox, he has the potential for disclosure. Will D.Wilcock speak at MUFON ?

Longeyes
06-28-2017, 04:32 PM
Welcome Parsec

Who told you he received death threats?
I find myself struggling to believe a word that comes out of his mouth.
He offers no proof of any of his encounters?

A99
06-28-2017, 04:43 PM
I'm on the fence about him now but it's really personal. Had that experience that I described in this thread or the Corey Goode thread. Very unusual for me to have an experience like that especially for someone that's the furthest thing from my mind. His name was said so there's a connection between him and what I saw next. If that hadn't happened to me, then I would still be a total skeptic. I'll update on this if I get more clarification on what I saw.

Parsec
06-28-2017, 10:38 PM
Thank you longeyes and A99,

Corey said so himself:

I and my family have not gone through this process with zero interference or death threats.

I had someone leave a note and a bullet in my mailbox at my home. I have been directly threatened by different "cabal" associated groups and individuals and have had a coordinated campaign to discredit me through compromised researchers, bloggers and triggered individuals in the "Truther Field".

http://www.oom2.com/t31716-david-wilcock-on-weather-warfare-psychology-of-infighting-in-truther-movements-microwave-pulse-the-topic-of-recent-ssp-meeting-corey-goodetxsg

epo333
10-14-2017, 09:27 PM
Here is more Corey Goode activity . . . from Michael Salla's site Exopolitics.org

Illegal Military Research and Development in Antarctica

By Michael Salla, Ph.D. and Corey Goode

The U.S. military industrial complex has been conducting military research and development in Antarctica that grossly violates the 1961 Antarctic Treaty, according to secret space program insider Corey Goode. In previous updates he has described his two visits to Antarctica and the secret excavations occurring with an ancient civilization buried under the ice sheets.

Recently, scientists have confirmed the existence of networks of thermally heated caverns under the West Antarctic ice sheets and have speculated on the kind of life that could be supported there. These scientific announcements help corroborate Corey’s claims of extensive underground facilities that contain space ports, and are conducting military research and development there.

In this latest series of questions and answers, Corey describes the history of these Antarctica Treaty violations and how it began with a merging of the US military industrial complex with a German secret space program established in Antarctica during WWII.

Significantly, he refers for the first time to secret space ports and elite facilities built in Argentina and Brazil, which were first established as part of the German space program. These are now part of a corporate run space program he describes as the Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate (ICC).

Most disturbing is Corey’s reference to the human rights abuses occurring in Antarctica under the illegal military research and development there by the U.S. military industrial complex, which is controlled by the ICC. He identifies Argentina and Mexico as additional locations where such abuses are occurring.

Key

MS – Michael Salla

CG – Corey Goode

Questions for Corey Goode on Antarctica

MS – You say that Project Iceworm was a means for the US military to secretly place weapons systems in Antarctica. Were nuclear weapons included among the weapons eventually taken to Antarctica?

CG – Project Iceworm was originally developed to house ICBM bases in strategic regions across the Arctic and Antarctic. This project was also coopted to build research and development bases in the Antarctic for both military and military industrial complex entities to utilize for the development of highly unethical and illegal operations.

Nuclear weapons were indeed installed in these polar missile siloes. A number of ICBM’s that are currently deployed do not have nuclear warheads but do have kinetic weapons similar to the Rods from God. Each warhead carries up to 3 kinetic projectiles.

MS – What was the relationship between the US military and the German secret space program hidden under the Antarctic ice shelf after Project Iceworm? Was it collaboration or competition as a result of secret agreements reached with the Eisenhower Administration by the German SSP/Dark Fleet?

CG – The original German Secret Space Program was mostly cannibalized into the ICC and the MIC SSP. Remnants of the original German Secret Space Program are associated with the Dark Fleet who is mostly stationed outside our solar system and works closely with the Draco. The merging of the German Program with American Programs occurred almost immediately. The MIC SSP and groups that later became the ICC only began to build bases in Antarctica in earnest after the 1952 treaty that was signed between the US and the German Break Away Group.

MS – The Antarctic Treaty that came into effect in 1961 commits signatory nations to peaceful and scientific activities in Antarctica. In what ways is the Treaty being currently violated?

CG – Yes, this is one of the reasons I have been heavily leaned on to stop talking about the R&D Bases down there. I was told to focus on the ancient civilization that was located under the ice as well as the environments I encountered within the ice caverns that were created by geothermic energy.

As I was getting these warnings we began to see new information coming in about Antarctica that would give fertile ground to anyone who wanted to talk about finding unexpected things under the ice on this remote continent. We soon saw an announcement in the news about a University discovering unexpected ecosystems under the ice within these Ice Caverns. They mention that the temperatures in these ice caverns reach over 20 degrees Celsius allowing people to be comfortable in only tee-shirts.

I had also discussed that geothermic vents created giant ice caverns that often led up to holes on the surface that were natural heat vents. This to popped up in the news recently (also here)

We have also reported on excavations that are going on under the ice via steam and explosives that is destabilizing the major ice shelf in the region. I would expect that with the noted increase in geothermic activity along with the continued excavation beneath the ice, we will see more cracks and large sections of ice breaking off into the ocean.

MS -You have said that in 2016 you were given an aerial tour of up to six of Antarctica’s secret industrial facilities. Which of these are space ports used for the Dark Fleet and/or Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate?

CG – I believe the major bases and under ice ports I saw were now mostly in control of the ICC who through its many tentacles controls other programs such as MIC SSP.

Six industrial facilities pointed out to Corey Goode during his 2016 trip to Antarctica

MS – Are there Dark Fleet/ICC space ports in Argentina?

CG – Yes, I’m told there are minor space ports in Argentina and Brazil. I was told of one other location in South America that I cannot recall.

MS -What role does the town of Bariloche (which Presidents Eisenhower, Clinton and Obama have visited) play in the Dark Fleet/ICC program out of Argentina?

CG – I’m told that major meetings between various secret societies (Black Sun etc) and Nazi leaders have occurred there since the 1950’s. High level meetings are said to be held there to this day. I don’t have any other information than that.

MS -You have said that what is happening in Antarctica far exceeds alleged abuses at the secret Dulce underground base in New Mexico. What human rights violations and experiments are occurring at secret Antarctic bases?

CG – Yes, These R&D Bases do Nuclear, Biological and Radiation Experiments on Humans. There are a number of human cloning operations going on in these and other bases.

MS -Are such abuses also happening at the Argentina space port facilities?

CG – Absolutely, but to a much lesser degree. Similar bases have been reported in Mexico’s “zone of silence” area.

MS -What do you know about an elite bunker in Brazil and an underground network that extends north to the US and south to Antarctica?

CG – It was supposed to be a next generation bunker. Many of the previous bunkers had been compromised by the development of exotic weapons systems by the enemies of these Elite. This new bunker was to be extremely sophisticated and house many of the “True Elites”, not the figure head Elites we would be familiar with currently.

This base came to my attention originally in a report over a year ago that stated that supplies were being moved into this bunker at an alarming rate. About a year later I heard that these Elite were beginning to move their family members and personal possessions into this bunker.

During this time entire families would disappear from their homes. Relatives would file missing persons reports stating that the family had disappeared without a trace. When investigated it appeared that moving trucks had pulled up and loaded very quickly according to testimony from baffled neighbors.

Many of these families ended up in this and similar facilities. This all seems to be a part of a build up to something very big occurring on the surface of the Earth.

MS -What do you know of other NATO countries discoveries in Antarctica?

CG – Other NATO countries have made interesting discoveries. I am receiving information from NATO sources that a number of countries have not only made similar discoveries under the ice in Antarctica, but many of these countries are also conducting similar R&D in the region.

MS -What is the latest you have heard about the secret excavations in Antarctica of the buried Pre-Adamite civilization, and the Pre-Adamites still alive in stasis chambers in their mothership?

CG – I have not been briefed on the current status of the stasis chamber beings. I have received a few briefings on what was found under the ice. I reported most of that information in an online report as well as on Cosmic Disclosure.

. . .(epo comment)

This might not sound like on open mind, (which I do try to keep in these things) but reading MS and CG's stuff is like hitting yourself in the head with a hammer . . . It feels so good when you quit!!!

(edit to add)
http://exopolitics.org/illegal-military-research-and-development-in-antarctica/

Longeyes
10-15-2017, 08:24 AM
ice caverns at 20 degrees? Even a kindergarten kid will tell they wouldn't remain ice caves for very long. I think there may have been an et base there but I cannot believe German sscret space program works with the Dracos in deep space. Paperclip took German scientists but if a whole mass of people left a country, they would leave relatives friends behind people they would want to contact and return to...

calikid
10-15-2017, 01:14 PM
<snip>
Recently, scientists have confirmed the existence of networks of thermally heated caverns under the West Antarctic ice sheets and have speculated on the kind of life that could be supported there.
<snip>

Wonder what the source of the "thermal heated" caverns was? Maybe Geo-thermal?

Wally
10-15-2017, 05:57 PM
ice caverns at 20 degrees?

Maybe he meant Fahrenheit? :p But that would be pretty cold.