PDA

View Full Version : Ata

Marvin
03-30-2015, 07:08 PM
Here is the latest on Ata (the 6 inches tall humanoid):

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/lifestyle/2013/04/24/chile-atacama-alien-turns-out-to-be-mutated-human/?intcmp=obinsite

M

CasperParks
03-31-2015, 03:00 AM
It is an interesting discovery.

Garuda
03-31-2015, 06:42 AM
He's a mutant. He's one of the X-men. He's Mini-Man! ;)

(Coming to a theater near you, soon. Oh, wait...)

calikid
03-31-2015, 03:54 PM
He's a mutant. He's one of the X-men. He's Mini-Man! ;)

(Coming to a theater near you, soon. Oh, wait...)
Wasn't he in that Disney movie with his six brothers?
You know, the one with Sleeping Beauty!
:D

Surprised they didn't label him such right off.
Worked in Varginha Brazil.

Marvin
04-02-2015, 03:34 PM
I think the power of this article is being greatly under estimated:

“Stanford scientists, however, after studying a DNA sample taken from Ata concluded that this creepy creature was an “interesting mutation” of a male human that had beat the odds at birth and lived for between six and eight years.”

“…the six-inch ”tall” Atacama Humanoid - nicknamed Ata - has hard teeth, dark, scaly skin, a bulging head with a lump on top and nine ribs.”

We are talking about a 6 inch tall, six to eight years old “person” which "Science" has confirmed to be real! What "doors" have just been opened?

Maybe the ancient stories about the “wee people” are not just stories.

M

Doc
04-02-2015, 04:26 PM
I think the power of this article is being greatly under estimated:

“Stanford scientists, however, after studying a DNA sample taken from Ata concluded that this creepy creature was an “interesting mutation” of a male human that had beat the odds at birth and lived for between six and eight years.”

“…the six-inch ”tall” Atacama Humanoid - nicknamed Ata - has hard teeth, dark, scaly skin, a bulging head with a lump on top and nine ribs.”

We are talking about a 6 inch tall, six to eight years old “person” which "Science" has confirmed to be real! What "doors" have just been opened?

Maybe the ancient stories about the “wee people” are not just stories.

M
I saw a TV show on this and came to some of the same conclusions as you have. Why is this not a bigger deal? Some people of significant 'heft' have told me they expect the same results/response or lack of, if and when a dead alien shows up. I would not be too surprised if it were so.

calikid
04-10-2015, 07:23 PM
I saw a TV show on this and came to some of the same conclusions as you have. Why is this not a bigger deal? Some people of significant 'heft' have told me they expect the same results/response or lack of, if and when a dead alien shows up. I would not be too surprised if it were so.
Guess we have come a long way from projections of "society will disintegrate".

Maybe that is the point. Desensitize the masses in preparation when disclosure finally arrives.

Wally
03-24-2018, 01:46 PM
An update from Newsweek:

Atacama ‘Alien’ Skeleton Mystery Revealed With DNA Analysis (http://www.newsweek.com/atacama-alien-skeleton-mystery-revealed-dna-analysis-embargo-1pm-857336)

M-Albion-3D
03-27-2018, 08:38 AM
An update from Newsweek:

Atacama ‘Alien’ Skeleton Mystery Revealed With DNA Analysis (http://www.newsweek.com/atacama-alien-skeleton-mystery-revealed-dna-analysis-embargo-1pm-857336)

Looks like the battle is warming up...:das

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/800x600q90/924/PcJiym.jpg

WildMage
03-27-2018, 10:34 AM
Looks like the battle is warming up...:das

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/800x600q90/924/PcJiym.jpg

lol, after almost 80 years of deception at almost all levels of government... why would anyone trust academia with stepping forward and explaining what this is??? --- the outcome was so predictable, excluding some rogue element slipping thru the gov's net of approved researchers, this route is pretty much compromised.

Sansanoy
03-27-2018, 12:29 PM
Here is a question for biologists to answer. If we found an Alien and did a DNA test on it how genetically similar to us would it be? There is a lot in that question isn't there.

WildMage
03-27-2018, 01:32 PM
Here is a question for biologists to answer. If we found an Alien and did a DNA test on it how genetically similar to us would it be? There is a lot in that question isn't there.

depends on the origins of DNA... in the sense of panspermia, the results could be it comes back as highly similar. from an evolutionary track

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/sciencenotfiction/2011/07/12/the-only-sci-fi-explanation-of-hominid-aliens-that-makes-scientific-sense/#.WropXIjwaUk

calikid
03-27-2018, 02:45 PM

The common DNA between Bonobo/Chimpanzee and humans is 98% While visual inspection shows an obviously much greater distinction.
Assuming ET even has DNA, it would be possible to have a close match and still not bear a great resemblance. ie Ata vs Homo Sapiens.

As for the likelihood of parallel evolution, that is a different story.
Consider the first worldwide global mobile sentient life was from the era of the Trilobites. A number of very unusual body shapes/forms flourished (some rather monstrous/alien in appearance (https://www.livescience.com/60434-bizarre-cambrian-creature-gets-detailed-reconstruction.html)), until a mass extinction wiped them out.

Paving the way for new life forms that next developed bi-lateral symmetry (arms and legs on left side/mirrored on right side. Head on one end for eating/tail on other end for excretion). That blueprint was successful, and prevail beyond the next mass extinction (dinosaurs). But only after all these failed starts did the human shape evolve.
IMHO, with the immense time tables involved, seems unlikely ET would have landed at just the right moment to "spike" the gene pool.

Sansanoy
03-27-2018, 02:48 PM
That is what I am thinking. We are genetically similar to quite a lot right here on Earth that looks a whole lot different than us. It seems like the base rejection is to say well this thing matches a human very closely, but why shouldn't an alien have DNA that resembles ours, even outside panspermia. How is natural law so permissive as to allow an additional system of life when it is so improbable to allow for one system of life. It just seems like any alien equivalent of a person should be somewhere near the category of a chimpanzee, not vastly different.

If we had a gray on the table why shouldn't it look genetically like a human with mutations when it should already be highly similar. For example, let's say chimpanzees are aliens from a distant planet. If we found the carcass of one and gave it to a scientist, what will he determine other than this is a human with significant mutations.

M-Albion-3D
03-27-2018, 10:07 PM
lol, after almost 80 years of deception at almost all levels of government... why would anyone trust academia with stepping forward and explaining what this is??? --- the outcome was so predictable, excluding some rogue element slipping thru the gov's net of approved researchers, this route is pretty much compromised.

I could not agree more WildMage! The first thing that crossed my mind when I saw this "claimed DNA result" together with Dr. Nolan's team stating; "this is really the truth about this specimen, blah blah" Can you imagine for even just one moment, Stanford University's prime DNA department making a statement; "Well we looked into the specimen and can confirm now, (three year's later) that it's NOT really HUMAN!" Honestly?

I suspect Dr Nolan was taken to the side and explained something along the lines of: "now look here Dr. Nolan, you've put us all here at the university in a very difficult position, just get your team to trump up some complex biological disorders and make this thing HUMAN and make it STICK and....your future is assured....catch my drift?"

I'm no great fan of Dr Greer but he's got a mountain in front of him now. I wish him luck.:nono:

WildMage
03-28-2018, 12:44 AM
I could not agree more WildMage! The first thing that crossed my mind when I saw this " claimed DNA result" together with Dr. Nolan's team stating; "this is really the truth about this specimen, blah blah" Can you imagine for even just one moment, Stanford University's prime DNA department making a statement; "Well we looked into the specimen and can confirm now, (three year's later) that it's NOT really HUMAN!" Honestly?

I suspect Dr Nolan was taken to the side and explained something along the lines of: "now look here Dr. Nolan, you've put us all here at the university in a very difficult position, just get your team to trump up some complex biological disorders and make this thing HUMAN and make it STICK and....your future is assured....catch my drift?"

I'm no great fan of Dr. Greer, but he's got a mountain in front of him now. I wish him luck.: nono:

Dr. Greer has survived much worse and bounced back. His earlier disclosure work kind of allows him to loop back and reestablish a square one position. As for Stanford to be fair, I should give them credit where credit is due. As Marvin and Doc pointed out they did, after all, confirm a six-inch tall humanoid. Many were probably expecting this to either come back as a fetus of some sort or an outright hoax of chicken bones and superglue. --- in Hopi tradition they talk about the ant people... could this be an example of what they are talking about in their legends of old? There is also quite a bit of folklore of tiny people around the globe, mostly tied back as a people who had a high level of magical/technical, skill/knowledge to take care of the natural environment around them. They helped our ancenstors, and gave them the knowledge and tools per folklore, knew the signs of impending catastrophes. There are many questions here which remain unanswered. If it were me I would run with what I was given, the alien angle if there would shake itself out as pressure was applied to what is being confirmed. To be honest it probably would have been easier for Stanford to say it was alien in origin than to take on the onslaught of confirming the potential of elves, fairies, ant people etc. walked the earth just a few hundred years ago. However it would need someone to write the paper, and push the angle of elves are real, much in the same way they pushed the Hobbit discovery a few years ago. Saying no one has done this kind of speaks volumes, in the sense of it potentially pointing to something much bigger, with a preference of it just going away.

Similar to red-headed mummies, and giant skeletal remains, even the Starchild skull or out of place artifacts, are examples of archeology digging in and hiding a deeper truth about our world. Gatekeepers of the Smithsonian I suppose.

M-Albion-3D
03-28-2018, 10:16 AM
The "echo chambers" are at full steam and as expected, the call is loud and clear to the simple ear of Joe Public "It's HUMAN". My my, now let's see how Christendom will rejoice with relief...."we are still the only one's here on God's green universe!"

Here's a taste of what we can expect from the Stanford Daily.....

Professor debunks theories of skeleton's alien origins | Stanford Daily (https://www.stanforddaily.com/2013/05/20/professor-debunks-theories-of-skeletons-alien-origins/)

One of the the most enduring mysteries, is the "age of the specimen". Here's an except from D. Nolan's conclusion:

"These immature forms of hemoglobin have higher affinity for oxygen than the adult form, enabling the baby to ensure adequate levels of perfusion during development. A stillborn human fetus with skeletal development comparable to the entity would harbor hemoglobin F (fetal) proteins and that hypothesis could be subjected to a direct test. Finding a high level of HbF would strongly suggest the entity did not leave the uterus alive, or, if it was living at birth, did not survive long. Examination of the genome alone would not reveal this situation as all forms of the hemoglobin gene (E, F, A, A2) will be present in the nuclear DNA whether or not they were expressed at the moment of death".

My my, what a change of tune from his conclusion based on analysis of the growth pattern of the knee cartilage:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c_wlA84wnH0Ln7zlHChQTjTaysoZWIpD/view?usp=sharing

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/640x480q90/923/mLreJ6.jpg

James Knight (https://www.facebook.com/knightonthetownpdx):

This article and the published results of this so called 'study' suffer so completely from a lack of scientific and rigorous thinking and analysis, it is dumbfounding.

Even if the analysis of the DNA is accurate, which we can only assume because we haven't tested in a different lab, the 'conclusion' that since the genome shares 92% of human genes, somehow enables the scientific conclusion that this is therefore a 'human' genome, is preposterous.

Human beings share 70% of the genome and DNA with the sponge. Is a sponge therefore human? Human beings share 96% of the genome and DNA with chimpanzees. Are chimps now classified as human with some kind of 'mutation'?

What a disappointment to read such muddleheaded thinking and methodology, and to have so many uninformed and sloppy conclusions based upon such. This artifact, is in NO WAY a human being. Ispo facto the DNA results.

My conclusion thus far is no, sorry I do not give much credit to Stanford University or to Dr. Nolan's conclusion. He and his team IMO have simply "caved in" under pressure to make such a totally fabricated PR statement.

WildMage
03-29-2018, 04:03 AM
here is little something kind of a sidetrack but it would be interesting to see if there was some kind of similarities in the genetic markers...

High in the Himalayas near Tibet is a tribe of people known as the Dropa. These resilient people have inhabited a brutal climate of ice and high altitudes for thousands of years. It wasn’t until the twentieth century that Western explorers “discovered” that this tribe of dwarf-like people existed. In November 1995, the Associated Press (AP) stated that some 120 “dwarfish beings” had been discovered in Sichuan Province, in a so-called “Village of the Dwarfs”.

..... re: the Dropa stones:

The 1962 translation is one that most people would consider to be a story found in the tabloids. The story goes that the people of the region, named the Ham tribe, witnessed a crash landing from the sky. After investigating where the crash took place, the people found other beings from another planet. These beings were peaceful to the native population but suffered the consequences of most invaders, death. One translation states, “The Dropa came down from the clouds in their aircraft. Our men, women, and children hid in the caves ten times before sunrise. When at last they understood the sign language of the Dropa, they realized that the newcomers had peaceful intentions.” The extraterrestrials are said to have been unable to fix their crashed space craft and so they stayed to live with the people of the Ham tribe. Many interpreters suggest that this inscription points to inter-breeding between species. If this is true, then what are the physical markers that distinguish the modern people of the Dropa from their Tibetan and Chinese neighbors. Human-Alien Procreation?

The inhabitants of the Bayan-Kara-Ula range on the border of China and Tibet are decedents of the Ham and Dropa tribes. These people are unique to the human genotype because of their irregularities with the surrounding tribes of people in the area.

https://www.soulask.com/the-dropa-tribe/

M-Albion-3D
04-02-2018, 09:11 PM
As it happens.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRJBhAOY1-g

M-Albion-3D
04-04-2018, 09:04 AM
Here is what I believe IMHO, is the most compelling evidence that the little chap was a healthy, super quick, little individual with a peculiar shaped cranium and certainly not human.

The new born human does not have any leg bones, they are a glorified cartilage. In the image below, is a human new born and one can clearly see here, has gaps in the knee where no cartilage connects, this "growing of the joint cartilage" and especially the knees, can and is measured as cartilage "plates", like counting the rings on a tree. This "standard" is the same world wide i.e. a doctor in Turin can pick up the phone and speak with a doctor in Chicago and speak the same standards regarding cartilage plate grown in immature human infants.

Dr. Nolan's lab confirmed the ATA had a cartilage growth of 6 to 8 years.

Those hips and torso structure was a once "walking up right" little feller!

From my perspective "I know a human when I see one".

I think there will be a backlash here on Stanford and especially the Genome lab responsible. Any scientist worth their name plate will see through this.

But the MSM are pushing the BS without any question. We need to stand by Dr. Greer on this as a community and find some way of coming together to show support, he's obviously distressed.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2018/03/23/no-its-not-alien-heres-what-that-tiny-pointy-headed-skeleton-really-is.html

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/xq90/922/wxzvRk.png

Another ATA turned up in Russia until it was taken by the authorities and images scrubbed. Luckily, we grabbed one off the net.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/640x480q90/923/DB9ZDN.png

On the upside, it does appear that Professor Ralf Lachman who examined ATA and had this to say to Dr. Nolan:

https://med.stanford.edu/profiles/ralph-lachman

http://www.cryptozoonews.com/nolan/

Dear Dr. Nolan,

Thank you very much for the opportunity to examine the radiographic images of this specimen.

I have examined in the course of my career many skeletal and other pediatric bone anomalies and dysmorphias. This specimen does not fall under any known, to me, class of disorders or syndromes. As I told you during our last meeting (when I formally went over the images in preparation for the formal report) — there is no known form of dwarfism that accounts for the anomalies seen in this specimen. Most interestingly, based on knee epiphyseal standards, the specimen appears to be 6-8 years old. While there remains a possibility this latter result is due to some form of unknown progeria (rapid aging syndrome), in my opinion this is a low probability.

In many respects the proportions of the limbs and extremities are normal. The major abnormalities appear to be (1) the size of the specimen, which is not in accordance with an apparent age of 6-8 years, (2) mid-face hypoplasia (underdevelopment of the jaw), and that the specimen has only 10 ribs (humans normally have 12).

I look forward to your genetic analyses of the specimen. I have listed for you at the end of the report a number of mutations of which I am aware that are known to affect the skeletal regions that show mutations in the specimen.

While none of those mutations are known to cause the anomalies observed, they are provided as reference points in your continued examination of the specimen.

Good luck with your work on this.

Best, Ralph Lachman

Longeyes
04-05-2018, 11:52 PM
Hi guys worth watching Steve Greer defend his corner didn't realise that Dr Nolan was the guy he took the sample to in the first place. Seems like they got to him offered him a better deal. They hold all the strings.
If aliens also have DNA as genetic material how can we spot it? It would just be another section of what we might think of as junk DNA, because we can only link genetic attributes to known physical or biological characteristics.
https://youtu.be/MMpnfIEXsL4

Longeyes
04-06-2018, 12:10 AM
Sorry MA -3D didn't see you'd already posted it.
The stuff about only 90% DNA matching is key. It was old dried out and the DNA not doubt was damaged.
Was the other 10% so damaged that it was unrecognisable or was it undamaged but different to our own.
Dr Nolan said in his latest that they had painstaking knitted together the 10% into known human sequences.
Techniques are improving very fast in genetics who knows?