PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious things

mek
04-26-2015, 12:22 PM
I've been experiencing quite mysterious things many years now. Lights in the sky (ufos), telepathy/channeling, odd changes in reality (things aren't as they used to be earlier), strangely seeming persons, spiritual guidance, sensations that are somehow connected to spirits and in general very odd situations, that I can't gain well clarity about.

My questions to you and my own answers to these questions:

Are there ufos, et:s?
- Yes.

Why I think there are ufos, et:s?
- There is a phenomenon going on throughout history, it can't be made up and I have also my own experiences from it.

Are there spirits?
- Yes, they can be sensed. There is something invisible, that can influence in thoughts especially.

Well maybe someone would like give one's own view about these questions, and give additional questions for everyone to answer. Try to be non judgmental, we all have a right to our own beliefs. Constructive discussion perhaps is good for soul anyhow.

Garuda
04-26-2015, 01:02 PM
I've been experiencing quite mysterious things many years now. Lights in the sky (ufos), telepathy/channeling, odd changes in reality (things aren't as they used to be earlier), strangely seeming persons, spiritual guidance, sensations that are somehow connected to spirits and in general very odd situations, that I can't gain well clarity about.

- Yes.

- There is a phenomenon going on throughout history, it can't be made up and I have also my own experiences from it.

Are there spirits?
- Yes, they can be sensed. There is something invisible, that can influence in thoughts especially.

Well maybe someone would like give one's own view about these questions, and give additional questions for everyone to answer. Try to be non judgmental, we all have a right to our own beliefs. Constructive discussion perhaps is good for soul anyhow.

I agree on all accounts.

Chris
04-26-2015, 02:42 PM

- Yes.

Are there spirits?

We try to promote an atmosphere free from judgement so that people will post about and share their thoughts and experiences. It doesn't always work out that way but that's the reason we are here!

Like Garuda, I agree with you on all counts. Please feel free to share some of the details that have led you to your beliefs.

mek
04-26-2015, 03:52 PM
Good to hear you both Chris and Garuda are agreeing about these topics. Chris pointed out that I could tell a bit more details what has led me to these beliefs, I'll try to provide such and perhaps give some more detailed answers.

What is the reason to believe in ufos and et:s to exist?

I have seen ufos in two occasions, and was able to photos them as well, not a vision that would have been only in my mind, but yellow bright orbs at a distance in the sky also moving and having slightly smaller orbs around the bigger orb.
Well these actually took place in same location first time in 2009 second in 2014. Another reason to believe in et especially is, since the orbs could be of course something else than et:s even while being extraordinary, that I just have concluded it to be so, ufos can't really in my opinion be naturally occurring, so there must be some kind of living entity controlling them, it leaves really only them to be et or some kind of unknown life form to us like beings from another dimension, which actually might be true too. But if there are beings in another dimensions, then there surely should be et living in this universe with us I could say in general.

Other reason is a bit a topic that really raises disbelief in general, but some with such experiences might have another opinion. The reason is that I have heard these et:s in my mind like a telepathic message or through channeling. It's a bit difficult to gain proof that way, but I've channeled the et:s and they really are in my belief there spiritually and perhaps physically. I believe it's still possible to be something else, since proving is impossible when talking about channeling in my opinion.

What is the reason I believe in spirits?

I've had so much changes perhaps in my life with my mind, that as I've become older I've been able to get a grasp of my mind after difficulties with my mind at early age. So these changes have brought me some experience on different kinds of states of mind and also I've noticed that the changes aren't always from within the mind, but actually they are being also coming from the outside and not only from other humans, but even from somewhere else than from any physical being. This is like a matter that is the least possible to prove, but still many more have experiences from this matter than from the et:s, so it's quite understandable perhaps to believe in spirits.

Do you think there are beings from other worlds among us?

I have also experiences from seeing other people, that look strange and out of this world. Again impossible to prove, but well this is a matter maybe some are familiar, I mean people that look too perfect or too strange to be an inhabitant of this planet (futuristic and clean clothing, very proper behavior and looking like unreal when compared how people look from their appearance in general. Usually these take place during ordinary trips to places and such, without any interaction in between except small glares might occur.

I've gained a lot of changes into my belief system, which everyone has as different from the other; since we are individuals, through these experiences, and I could say it has changed my life. It's coming clearer these days, I mean what I have experienced is becoming more solid with the world around, and studying these matters has become very important part of my life. I still live a normal life, only my mind has these thoughts and information about matters the people in general might not be accustomed to.

CasperParks
04-26-2015, 04:41 PM

- Yes.

Are there spirits?

We cannot dismiss UFOs, alien life and spiritual.

majicbar
04-27-2015, 04:21 AM

- Yes.

Are there spirits?

This is the way things really are, accept that this is so even if a majority would rather deny the truth. Live the truth, don't worry about the rest of society. We live as an enclave within this greater World, only seek to associate and befriend the believers of the greater truth, yet accept and love those who lack enlightenment as you would young children who are yet too young to understand. There will come a day when they will have to confront the truth, or the truth will confront them.