PDA

View Full Version : John Nash claimed to have a new equation for Relativity just days before he died

newyorklily
05-31-2015, 02:34 PM
I hope his work is someplace safe and will be studied further in the future. May John Nash and his wife, Rest In Peace.

John Forbes Nash Jr. was a mathematical genius who had his life chronicled in the movie A Beautiful Mind. One of Nash’s colleagues says that just days before he died in a New York taxi cab accident (http://www.inquisitr.com/2115204/john-nash-dies-mathematician-who-inspired-a-beautiful-mind-killed-in-car-crash/), he had discussed his latest and possibly most brilliant discovery to date. Mathematician Cédric Villan says that Nash told him that he had replaced Einstein’s Theory of Relativity and that the new equation would further explain quantum gravity.

Read more here http://www.inquisitr.com/2131114/beautiful-mind-mathematician-john-nash-replaced-einsteins-theory-of-relativity-days-before-death/

atmjjc
05-31-2015, 09:14 PM
I hope his work is someplace safe and will be studied further in the future. May John Nash and his wife, Rest In Peace.

Read more here http://www.inquisitr.com/2131114/beautiful-mind-mathematician-john-nash-replaced-einsteins-theory-of-relativity-days-before-death/

WOW, what a tragic loss. The timing of these happenings always amazes me. I hope he was collaborating with other scientists in this regard. Sometimes the complexities of these equations far surpass an understanding even by the smartest of scientists.

RIP Mr. Nash and Mrs. Nash.

Thank you Newyorklily for posting this.

majicbar
05-31-2015, 11:03 PM
WOW, what a tragic loss. The timing of these happenings always amazes me. I hope he was collaborating with other scientists in this regard. Sometimes the complexities of these equations far surpass an understanding even by the smartest of scientists.

RIP Mr. Nash and Mrs. Nash.

Thank you Newyorklily for posting this.

In the coverage of Nash's tragic death the Huffington Post made note of his mental disability saying that he was in contact with "extra dimensional beings". What if he wasn't "nuts". What are the chances that he really was unto something and the aliens did not want it to come about because the Earth's governments would abuse the knowledge? Could they have pulled their souls and killed their bodies to save the Universe and Earth from some horrible war?

CasperParks
06-01-2015, 01:00 AM
In the coverage of Nash's tragic death the Huffington Post made note of his mental disability saying that he was in contact with "extra dimensional beings". What if he wasn't "nuts". What are the chances that he really was unto something and the aliens did not want it to come about because the Earth's governments would abuse the knowledge? Could they have pulled their souls and killed their bodies to save the Universe and Earth from some horrible war?

Steam Shovel Press has an article titled: Publish and Perish that has a list of names within the UFO community who have died, several cases raises questions. Click here to read... (http://www.steamshovel.press/2015/05/29/publish-and-perish-the-mysterious-body-count-of-ufology-and-the-darker-side-of-conspiracy-research/)

Intentional or accidental, Nash's death is a great loss to the science community.

newyorklily
06-01-2015, 02:50 AM

I've been through six Huffington Post articles on his death and I haven't been able to find those remarks. Do you have a link or author for that article?

majicbar
06-01-2015, 08:11 PM
I've been through six Huffington Post articles on his death and I haven't been able to find those remarks. Do you have a link or author for that article?

Now this is really odd.I was able to google "Huffington Post John Nash Alien Delusion" and got three hits, but calling the actual articles did not reveal the connection I had seen. I can see The Huffington Post changing the articles, but how did google indicate that presence in articles which was no longer valid? It might be google did an initial search, categorized that search and presented it when the inquiry hit a saved search parameter. Subsequent searches no longer displayed the connection, the "saved" searches were no longer there. It seems quite odd. Perhaps the original source withdrew or challenged use of the source material?

I found what may have been the Huffington Post's source material, the PBS. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/nash/filmmore/pt.html

"Sylvia Nasar:Someone who visited him in the hospital asked him, how could you, a mathematician, someone who is committed to rationality, how could you believe that aliens from outer space were communicating with you? Nash's response was, these ideas came to me the same way my mathematical ideas did, so I believed them."