PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Ebenmatter
06-06-2015, 07:22 AM
Hello everyone and thanks manuel for responding so fast.

23 years of age,living not very far from A51(NV/CA usa) for all of my life. Personally I have not experienced anything Phenomenon related or ET yet...heard a couple good stories here and there but thats about it.

I'v read around the forum for a while and many other places for some time now. The interest in this topic started at a young age thanks to certain religions being pushed on me,yet while listening to all of it just never seemed quite right. As of today I have no religious standing as I feel it is not a relevant topic to my life and I love technology. Excited to be here and hopefully contribute one day.

Garuda
06-06-2015, 09:44 AM
Welcome aboard! :thumbup:

CasperParks
06-06-2015, 05:14 PM

23 years of age,living not very far from A51(NV/CA usa) for all of my life. Personally I have not experienced anything Phenomenon related or ET yet...heard a couple good stories here and there but thats about it.

I'v read around the forum for a while and many other places for some time now. The interest in this topic started at a young age thanks to certain religions being pushed on me,yet while listening to all of it just never seemed quite right. As of today I have no religious standing as I feel it is not a relevant topic to my life and I love technology. Excited to be here and hopefully contribute one day.

Ebenmatter,

Welcome to The Outpost Forum...

Doc
06-06-2015, 09:09 PM

Welcome to the OutPost Forum from a CA Desert dweller. I've been up to Rachel, Alamo and all around the area a few times. I never saw anything extraordinary there except a very odd little, round cloud that didn't move with other clouds one evening, which I guess was at a different elevation than the moving clouds.
Your comments/contributions are most welcome. We don't even mind an interesting rumor now and again as long s they're labeled for what they are. :ufo:

Ebenmatter
06-10-2015, 04:06 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome,hopefully with time I will be able to contribute to some conversations!