PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Gwaihir57
06-17-2015, 05:56 PM
:cool: Hey people, Name is Matt. Im an audio/video tech from a small town. Im into politics, paranormal things, computers, movies, and anything that screams nerd. :p

Anyway, Im new to this forum but used to have my own blog( The Educated Mindset ) that i just dont have enough time to keep up with it. look forward to reading and commenting on everyone topics as often as i can.

Thanks,
Gwaihir

Garuda
06-17-2015, 05:58 PM
:cool: Hey people, Name is Matt. Im an audio/video tech from a small town. Im into politics, paranormal things, computers, movies, and anything that screams nerd. :p

Anyway, Im new to this forum but used to have my own blog( The Educated Mindset ) that i just dont have enough time to keep up with it. look forward to reading and commenting on everyone topics as often as i can.

Thanks,
Gwaihir

Hi Matt, welcome aboard.

CasperParks
06-17-2015, 07:44 PM

Thanks,
Gwaihir

Welcome to TOP...

majicbar
06-17-2015, 10:32 PM
Welcome to TOP...

Ditto!

earthman
06-17-2015, 10:44 PM
I'll Ditto that Ditto, lol. But Welcome..... Great bunch here.