PDA

View Full Version : What would you ask the aliens?

Wally
06-19-2015, 07:37 AM
(Hope this is the right forum for this)
If you could ask an alien being any question what would that question be? A few things that I would think of would be what was the nearest planets to Earth that have life on them, then the nearest with complex life, and the nearest ones with intelligent life.

Getting answers to any of these questions though may be unlikely and even if they were answered can we believe the aliens have answered them truthfully? Still it never hurts to ask.

mek
06-19-2015, 08:46 AM
even if they were answered can we believe the aliens have answered them truthfully

I believe they wouldn't tell the truth. If there is no way for us to verify, that they told the truth, it would be more useful for them to tell something else than the truth.

calikid
06-19-2015, 01:53 PM
(Hope this is the right forum for this)
If you could ask an alien being any question what would that question be? A few things that I would think of would be what was the nearest planets to Earth that have life on them, then the nearest with complex life, and the nearest ones with intelligent life.

Getting answers to any of these questions though may be unlikely and even if they were answered can we believe the aliens have answered them truthfully? Still it never hurts to ask.

Just ONE question?
Hmm. Biology? Religion? Science? Tech?

How about: How do you exceed the speed of light/travel such great astronomic distances?

calikid
06-19-2015, 03:47 PM
On second thought, considering the thread, maybe a more appropriate question would be something along the lines of:
How does one go about getting OFF the list of abduction subjects?

Gwaihir57
06-19-2015, 05:40 PM
I would ask if they believe in a higher being comparable to our beliefs.

Garuda
06-19-2015, 06:19 PM
"what's up with all those hybrids that are being made?"

Ebenmatter
06-19-2015, 07:48 PM
To many things flood the brain at the same time with this one, but if i had to choose one. I would probably ask if there are "greater" beings then what I think is within the material universe.

Wally
06-20-2015, 05:44 AM
It doesn't have to be limited to one, you could ask any aliens as many questions as you want. Though I can imagine that some of the answers they give can differ greatly depending upon which aliens the questions were asked to.

Doc
06-20-2015, 05:16 PM
I'd ask them how they feel about the tabloids reporting their activities?

southerncross
06-20-2015, 10:55 PM
Lol, I love it Doc ! That and is BatBoy real ?

Idk, I think I'd ask them how to correct our path to a sustainable ecosystem and society without killing off 1/2 of the populace?

newyorklily
06-20-2015, 11:39 PM
Could you please tell me your names and/or species? I'm getting really tired of calling you Greys, Reptilians and Small Blue Humanoids. Plus it sounds so racist.

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk

epo333
06-21-2015, 04:10 AM
I would ask if they would like to learn and enjoy a game of poker. Then as they catch on a bit, I might explain since they don't have or need money, lets play for assorted items.

Eventually I would put up my 2010 Yellow Pages Phone Book against their ship...!

Win or lose, its an example of Earthly/Human entertainment!

CasperParks
06-21-2015, 05:59 AM
What would you ask the aliens?

:zip:

calikid
06-22-2015, 01:39 PM
:zip:
You wouldn't even ask ET if he enjoyed your latest book? :D

Marvin
07-01-2015, 01:54 PM
Is there any hope that humans will mature enough to survive their own stupidity or are we doomed to constantly repeat our mistakes until we self destruct?

lionheart001
09-29-2015, 05:05 AM
Man, so many things I would want to ask.

How does anti-gravity work?
Can I see photos of your home world?
What do you love most about your home world?
What do we have on Earth that you do not have on your world?
How long does it take to get here from your planet?
Say something in your language...

calikid
09-29-2015, 02:31 PM
Man, so many things I would want to ask.

How does anti-gravity work?
Can I see photos of your home world?
What do you love most about your home world?
What do we have on Earth that you do not have on your world?
How long does it take to get here from your planet?
Say something in your language...

Just for fun, what questions would also apply to a first date?
Here is a couple to start:
What kind of vehicle do you drive?
What sort of work do you do?
Where were you born/your not from around here are you?
What religion do you practice?

Sansanoy
02-15-2016, 06:47 PM
I would like to know what occurred with Etana and the "tower" of Babel.

lionheart001
02-15-2016, 08:45 PM
I would ask how magnetic flight works... That is my big curiosity. But then a thousand other things follow second.. and third... and.. and...

Wally
09-21-2016, 04:36 PM
How common are binary planets and what are the 10 closest binary planet systems to Earth?

Longeyes
09-21-2016, 08:46 PM
Binary Star systems? No idea

earthman
09-22-2016, 06:26 AM
I was ask, "Get Me out of Here.." lol.

Wally
07-24-2017, 01:01 AM
A question that we ourselves may be able to answer soon hopefully "Are there any planets (or other astrological bodies) the size of Mars or larger in our solar system that we have yet to discover? And if there are where exactly can we find these bodies?"

M-Albion-3D
07-24-2017, 06:59 AM
A question that we ourselves may be able to answer soon hopefully "Are there any planets (or other astrological bodies) the size of Mars or larger in our solar system that we have yet to discover? And if there are where exactly can we find these bodies?"

I would say that would be one of my questions for sure. There's a lot of real estate out there and by my reading, the planets we see as of yet, may work out to be holograms or surface manipulations which act as a veil, Venus is a possible good example.

I thought about this question quite a bit like many others have, it's a great poser. For me, I would like to ask if it were possible, if I could receive in my hand, that I could take and keep, a video of some means possibly a CD type disc which we could play on our limited technology of several hours of footage of their home planet, in super high definition, in color of course of the "way they live", out and indoors, the whole nine yards, from the air and at ground level, a disc which could be played on our 6 o'clock news for the whole world to see.

Assuming of course we would like what we see that is??