PDA

View Full Version : Is This ET Contact?

GusB
09-09-2015, 11:08 PM
Is this ET Contact? I'm interested in what people have to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypd3_kF0350

Wansen
09-10-2015, 12:28 AM
Most intriguing indeed.

Something about Greer however.......I just don't know.

:confused:

majicbar
09-10-2015, 02:19 AM
It might be a kind of military flare, perhaps a ballute, balloon/parachute, to suspend the flare for more time, out at sea perhaps NAVY SEALS training exercise? As a typical nocturnal light sighting, there is not enough information to determine what exactly these are. UFO? Flares? There is just not information to really say. Greer's new age B.S. does not sit well with me.

GusB
09-10-2015, 02:39 AM
Is there someone on this forum who is a close follower on Dr Greer. Now years ago when he started going down this path I thought he was trying to start up his own cult. But he seems to continue down this path of ET Disclosure and seems to have started making regular contact.

The idea being: start with a group of people practicing mediation, clear the mind, make a call to the enlightened ETs to come here to Earth to show themselves. Then Visualise the Milky Way, then where we are on the edge of the Milky Way and then Zero in on our Solar System then further down to our Blue Planet. Then the location on Earth itself.

Now when I heard that for the first time I thought "what a load of crap". I know of many groups that try this for example Raelians but has Dr Greer some how got it right?

He has talked about lots of groups doing this at the same time around the world a few years back. Nothing seems to of come up until I saw this clip from early this year.

Anyone else got any comments that might help?

atmjjc
09-10-2015, 04:45 AM
IMO I believe he was a positive image to the UFO community when he first started out but got a little taste of the money and donors to the UFO cause and he began to embellish the cash flow and the attention which comes along with it, more so than the cause he represents.

I am not an expert on videos but it does appear to be flares.

For around $2,500 a head you too can sit and meditate with Dr. Greer for a few hours. Let’s do the math if he gets 25 people to sit and meditate with him that would be $62,500. Not bad for a nights work.

http://www.siriusdisclosure.com/ce-5-initiative/content-and-registration-information/

Again this is just my opinion. I have no insider knowledge of his motives.

:cool:

Fore
09-10-2015, 06:07 AM
Most intriguing indeed.

Something about Greer however.......I just don't know.

:confused:
First thing I would point out is that the brightness illuminates a wide area and is not seemingly directed in some kind of useful purpose.
Next, the two objects have a similar flare rate, both start and end in a very similar period of time.
Indicating to me (an opinionated observer) that these are standardized pieces of equipment. (duration, brightness, etc)

So I would say it is very likely a (very terrestrial) flare.

---------------------------

The more interesting aspect of the entire episode is less about the lights and why he was there in the right place at the right time for that event. <wink wink>

Dr. Greer (in my view and opinion) is a legitimate and bonafide (PR) agent with shady connections.
People always point the finger at everything and everyone to call other folks agents, but I don't think you'd be off the mark to collar this guy as one.

Garuda
09-10-2015, 06:35 AM
If I remember correctly, a plausible explanation was that these were two flares.

EDIT TO ADD: Discussed before in this thread:
http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?1933-Dr-GreerVero-Beach-UFO

GusB
09-10-2015, 06:39 AM
IMO I believe he was a positive image to the UFO community when he first started out but got a little taste of the money and donors to the UFO cause and he began to embellish the cash flow and the attention which comes along with it, more so than the cause he represents.

For around $2,500 a head you too can sit and meditate with Dr. Greer for a few hours. Let’s do the math if he gets 25 people to sit and meditate with him that would be $62,500. Not bad for a nights work.

http://www.siriusdisclosure.com/ce-5-initiative/content-and-registration-information/

I agree with you to see those numbers is staggering and massive motivation to hoax such events. It will take a lot more recorded contact to convince me.

GusB
09-10-2015, 06:42 AM
If I remember correctly, a plausible explanation was that these were two flares.

EDIT TO ADD: Discussed before in this thread:
http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?1933-Dr-GreerVero-Beach-UFO

Thanks for link

pontificator
09-10-2015, 10:53 AM

Out of interest, hands up for anyone who would actually pay me such money to have a large scale meditation session? In all seriousness, but not that I would do such (to be frank I find money grabbing of this kind to be exceptionally boring, as would be such a meditation session... I'd be more interested in working with people to do a proper analysis of combining differing material's influence fields to create artificial effects.)

Edward
09-10-2015, 11:29 AM
Out of interest, hands up for anyone who would actually pay me such money to have a large scale meditation session? In all seriousness, but not that I would do such (to be frank I find money grabbing of this kind to be exceptionally boring, as would be such a meditation session... I'd be more interested in working with people to do a proper analysis of combining differing material's influence fields to create artificial effects.)

To paraphrase Darth Vader, " You do not understand the power of meditation" :cool: :p ;)

Well you prob. do but I understand that the influence fields is of a greater interest to you, but I ask you this is not both connected in a way how ever prominent or less it may be depending on various individuals ability to tap such influence fields? :D

Edward

Edit: Oh btw(raises hand) I would pay money if large groups of people where to gather to meditate on various things what ever they may be. Although I would stop at large sums of money because honestly aren't we all trying to help each other when coming together in such a fashion?

Marvin
09-10-2015, 01:08 PM
It might be a kind of military flare....

Well, let's think.

1. Brightness.
2. Color.
3. Rate of descent.

The objects do nothing but slowly fall out of the sky. A poor excuse for a flying vehicle, even if human. Yea. you're on track, its likely to be flares.

M