PDA

View Full Version : Super High Tech Gravity Engine versus 'the reality of the basics'

lionheart001
09-21-2015, 06:59 PM
It occurred to me, while reading 'The Black World of UFO's', reports on how the 'Sport Saucer' work, or 'theories', how so far advanced it is that we cannot understand it, it makes me think that we might be looking at the book's cover and not the basics of how a gravity drive works. We couldnt....

Here is an example....

If we take a brand new Corvette and go into the past and give it to the King of England, they will never be able to figure it out and start making their own. Why? Because now the V8 engine and basic tech is so advanced, we have microchips on everything, carbon fiber (exotic materials) on parts like panels and things, LCD instrumentation, etc, etc.....

Now.... If we get a Ford Model T, and take that back in time and give that to the King of England, bam....! They will have TONS of Model-T's running around. They will see that its basically an engine block with cylinders, pistons, it can be made with iron, it uses oil, it has a basic distributor (not a coil block, computer managed), etc, etc.

If you show a person a diagram of how a V8 or straight four 'engine works, tell them how you need to keep it cool with a cooling jacket, etc, then you know the basics.

What I think we need is a couple of German WWII Haunebu's. They were reported (via compromised letters to inlaws from engineers) that they were doing 1200 to 1800 MPH (the small ones did 1800 MPH) and they climbed like a rocket. They were flying them then.....

If they were all taken to the German base in Antarctica, we need to go there and unearth them, if their base 'was trully' destroyed and caved in. Mind you, they are probably all rotten and corroded, so it may not be worth it. They had the basics down. They built 25 units before the end of WWII.

Just a thought.

lionheart001
09-21-2015, 07:23 PM
Here is a for-instance.

The Corvette might have a Carbonfiber valve cover. The 1700's scientists think "We have to make 'this' material because that is what they used to make this one, and that is what is needed." In reality, they could use wood (in this case) because they didnt know any better.

Another... They might have thought they need separate coils to fire off the spark plugs when in reality, they only needed a basic distributor. No computers, no coil packs were needed, just a little L shaped arm that spins around some contacts.

Another... this one is the other way around. We find a bunch of these bottles in Ancient Egyptian digs that are sealed, contained wine (grape juice) and had metal parts sticking out of them. Now we found out, they were batteries and the Egyptians used them to coat jewelry with gold, etc. Possibly even lights, as the caves (tombs) didnt have smoke on their cielings, and they do have batteries, and they do have a drawing of a light on one particular wall.

We need the very very basics for gravity engines... That is my point.