PDA

View Full Version : Is this Possible: 'Ask the Aliens Room'?

lionheart001
10-11-2015, 04:54 AM
Hey all,

This is something I have always wanted to do, pose questions to ET's on a website.

Is it possible to create a room in the Area 51 center (or other?) that is called 'Questions for ET's' or 'Ask the Aliens'?

There, we would post questions to 'them' and maybe... just maybe... we might get some answers.

LH

CasperParks
10-11-2015, 08:47 AM
Hey all,

This is something I have always wanted to do, pose questions to ET's on a website.

Is it possible to create a room in the Area 51 center (or other?) that is called 'Questions for ET's' or 'Ask the Aliens'?

There, we would post questions to 'them' and maybe... just maybe... we might get some answers.

LH

Interesting idea... We'd have to be aware of trolls and shrills.

Wally
10-11-2015, 05:24 PM
A somewhat similar thread that I posted is at:
http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?2020-What-would-you-ask-the-aliens
The tricky part though would probably be getting the questions asked to the aliens and then actually getting them to respond truthfully. Maybe we'll get lucky and the aliens (or even humans that interact with them enough) visit these forums and will read these questions.

Garuda
10-11-2015, 05:39 PM
Hey all,

LH

I'm not sure what you call a 'room'...
I assume you refer to a 'board'. 'Frontier Science,' 'Animal mutilations' etc. are all boards.

As a rule, however, we don't start a new 'board' unless there are several threads (discussions) that can go in there.
It doesn't make sense to create a board for just one thread.

You can just start a thread on the topic, if you want to.
Any board in the Sanctuary would be appropriate, too, I guess.

lionheart001
10-11-2015, 11:51 PM
I'm not sure what you call a 'room'...
I assume you refer to a 'board'. 'Frontier Science,' 'Animal mutilations' etc. are all boards.

As a rule, however, we don't start a new 'board' unless there are several threads (discussions) that can go in there.
It doesn't make sense to create a board for just one thread.

You can just start a thread on the topic, if you want to.
Any board in the Sanctuary would be appropriate, too, I guess.

Board is what I meant. A place where we could post some questions to the ET's.