PDA

View Full Version : Question to the Tall White Aliens; Gravity Engine

lionheart001
10-12-2015, 04:59 AM
This is a question to the Tall Whites, if they are watching our online posts and might be interested in interacting with people online.

I have read the books by Charles Hall. Your scout craft (and perhaps motherships also) utilize coils in their propulsion that are made up of glass fiber, wound around the secondary hulls of your vehicles. Does your propulsion system (mainly on the scout craft) use photons (light), or electricity? Usually an Electro-Magnetic Gravity Engine (EMG Engine) from what I have been trying to learn about, runs on Electrostatic forces. But your suits and craft seem to perhaps use a different source to do the same thing. Is this based on light or electricity?

Thats my question.

It would be interesting to know what the power source is for the Scouts, but I am sure that probably needs to be confidential. Since I was a kid, I have wanted to learn about these things. Still yet, decades into the future, there is nothing in the civilian world on this.

Also, how is 'Teacher' doing these days? Is she still on Earth? How is her daughter doing?

Many thanks,

Bill

lionheart001
12-13-2015, 05:27 AM
Ok. You cannot disclose this information 'if' you did read this.

How about this. In WWII, the Germans created a range of anti-gravity saucers (called the Vril and Haunebu). These used large gyroscopes, a vacuum surrounded sphere of Mercury, and a zero point generator (Supposedly) called a Koehler generator (series of 6 coils). The gyroscope was surrounded along its edge with a series of electro magnets. Much of how these flew was hidden and or destroyed by the Germans at the end of the war to keep anyone from learning about them. These craft could attain amazing speeds (for us) of over 7,000 MPH.

Can you tell us how they attain lift? Surely you look at something like that as being very basic in concept and can see right through how it works, where as for us its been a mystery, often referred to as 'the legend'.

The Germans supposedly had one created using 4 massive versions of the 'Tachyonator' which were mounted in a giant craft called a 'Andromeda Gerat', the first one that supposedly flew called the 'Freya'. This one had Tachyonators mounted sideways, on their sides, facing all forward, two front, two rear. This was a 139 X 30 meter craft designed for space flight. It also had other gravity engines (from the early days of the Vril / Haunebu program) called Schumann SM Levitators, which I am guessing were for hovering and taking off.

The basic theory of flight of such a gyroscope / magnetic engine perhaps is what is needed. But then without a power source, it would be dead to flight. The power source is as important to flight as the gravity engine itself. Like a V8 gasoline engine being dead without gasoline.

Hoping....

lionheart001
12-13-2015, 05:33 AM
This was discovered online that is quite interesting as it also uses Mercury in the core, is surrounded by a vacuum chamber, and is spun up in RPM. This is similar to the Thule Triebwerk engine above that is in the core of the system, in the center of the large gyroscope disc.

lionheart001
12-13-2015, 05:37 AM
A translation of the Thule Triebwerk engine system.