PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Gravity Blackout and Radar Technology

lionheart001
10-16-2015, 07:34 AM
Hey all,

I have been reading quite a few books on Anti-Gravity technology. It seems we were working on it back in the 1930's, Germany, the USA, England. By 1939, they believe craft were already flying in Germany using this technology. Also Tesla had plans for such craft.

Around 1955, several of the biggest corporations (probably nearing 10 in number) in the USA were said to have programs developing anti-gravity EMG engines or Electromagnetic Gravity engines. In 1955, it was said to be the next, biggest thing in the world of aerospace. Then................! It all went black. No more 'anything' on it. Books in the Library of Congress that had documented data on it began disappearing. Everything on this technology disappeared and anyone working on EMG was suddenly 'secret' about it. It didnt exist anymore.

I read that it was compared to the Nuclear or Atomic age, right before WWII. Everything on Atomics suddenly disappeared. It went 'black' as they say, ultra top secret.

I think personally, one of the main, single reasons was that a strong magnetic field makes a craft invisible to radar. Its a well known, documented fact that a quantum field will hide an object. As a matter of fact, you can literally make a craft disappear if the field is properly done. (See Philadelphia Experiments).

Though we have spent decades sitting on all of this technology, I am glad to say, finally, the B2 USAF flying wing, through many many reports, is said to have such a technology, which makes it liter in weight, faster, and 'stealth'.

So it could be that because of 'radar' alone, we havent been able to make EMG craft because of security reasons.

However, an event occurred a couple or so years ago. The USAF were invited to an airshow in Europe, in England. A B2 was crossing the Atlantic to the show. It was hoped it had shown up totally unknowingly, invisbly, but amazingly, it was tracked by the British the entire time. They have a technology now for tracking cloaked aircraft or 'craft'.

So... Now that 'we' (allies) have such a technology, perhaps now we can bring EMG sciences (and engine designs) back out into the open and start making some cool equipment and craft. Imagine a flying car, a levitating pallet carrier, being able to move heavy steel beams up to the top of a skyscraper. Imagine a silent helicopter with no rotor blades, a ship with no propellers, all airliners landing vertically at international airports without loud, thundering, polluting turbine jet engines.

I hope its now time that we can do this. I think we are 20 years behind in the aviation sector (the public sector).

lionheart001
10-16-2015, 07:56 AM
Also, a few days ago on Facbook, Northrop Gruman posted a cool MP4 of one of their military ship designs that starts glowing blue and then becomes transparent and is then totally invisible. The MP4 is 'artwork' and not real, a photo of a real ship with an ocean background and it becomes transparent. It is only showing people its concept, but, its pretty cool. I always wondered, now that much time and technology have passed, how well we could 'now' do the Philadelphia technology. I guess they are right on it.

calikid
10-16-2015, 03:56 PM
<snip>
Its a well known, documented fact that a quantum field will hide an object. As a matter of fact, you can literally make a craft disappear if the field is properly done. (See Philadelphia Experiments).

I thought it was more of a theory, than "..a well known, documented fact..".
If you have any links to solid scientific research on the topic please share, I'd like to read up on it.
Thanks
;)

lionheart001
10-16-2015, 10:21 PM
Hey Cali,

As per invisibility, we have found that if you put a field around an object and boost it (electric field) with enough power, it begins to shimmer and will soon disappear, totally invisible.

The Germans had this at the World Fair just before WWII, claiming it will hide towns from bombers and protect them via invisibility. They had a show in a small theater that had a mockup mini model village. The set on stage was surrounded by small antennaes. A buzzing could be heard as the show started, and in 10 to 20 minutes, the mini model village went from totally visible, to shimmering semi transparent, to totally invisible.

The Philadelphia Experiments were with 'degaussing' a ship of magnetics (plus we believe 'invisibility' ) to protect them from magnetic mine detection. Einstein was even working on that project. It is now said they fired up the experiment 2 times. The first time worked fairly well. The second time it malfunctioned severely. Many witnesses were around for that, documentation done. The second time it happened, eyewitnesses said it was all going well then suddenly there was a very bright flash and the ship was gone. One of the times, it is said the ship was invisible except for an indention in the water where the hull was keeping out the water.

The Philadelphia story is in the book 'The Hunt for Zero Point' by Nick Cook. He goes through a tremendous amount of details. He is a reporter/editor for Janes Aircraft and they must get all details perfect for 'anything' they report on. Someone got him into EMG engines and so he goes on a huge hunt for the truth to this. Part of it through Thomas Townsend Brown leads to the Philly experiments. Brown lost his memory for 1 to 2 years after the mishap at the ship. (They have found that if you are in a particular quantum field, it can cause memory loss, like wiping someones memory. Only in certain fields.

With the B2, I do not know if it can go totally invisible. Would be radical if it could. From what I have read, it is mainly for radar and sheading of weight as well as lowering fuel useage. The system is mounted horizontal, leading edge to trailing edge, positive in front, so that makes it a EMG forward propulsion system. The field itself acts as a cloak to radar, but shifts the vehicle. It loses weight, mass, etc. Engineers had always known that the B2's engines werent powerful enough to get her airborn at I think 375,000 pounds. The numbers didnt add up. But if the rumored EMG system was in there, then it all makes sense, the craft would be lite weight.

Another book with some slight details is 'UFO's, Exempt from Disclosure'. Another is 'Anti-Gravity' by James Morcan. Horrible book, but some good facts. Morcan is basically saying that there are no aliens, we made the UFO's, the Roswell aliens were deformed Japanese people refusing to give up WWII. Hilarious book, but again, some facts in it.

Bits and pieces everywhere.... Einstein, after seeing all the damage and men melted into metal at the Philadelphia experiment, commented; 'This is something we know nothing about and is too dangerous for us to be tinkering with.' (not in those exact words). I have always wondered if we kept working on that 'system'. I think it did well except for a malfunction, which might be ultra rare. By now, decades into the future, perhaps we have perfected it and it works far beyond expectations.

Horrible to read the extreme autrocities around the German experiments and underground factories near the end of WWII. They did all they could to destroy the Haunebu evidence when Russia was advancing into Czechoslovakia (where the Haunebu was moved to, the Skoda works plant). 68 Scientists shot. All workers (Jewish captives) were gassed at a nearby plant. The numbers of human lives lost is sickening...

lionheart001
10-17-2015, 12:00 AM
If you have any links to solid scientific research on the topic please share, I'd like to read up on it.
Thanks

CaliKid

Re-reading your question. I doubt you will find public documentation on 'solid scientific research' on anything concerning this. In the 1950's, books in the Library of Congress began disappearing. Some were traced to Langley, etc. Documentation that existed then was erased and I am sure today its still pretty much ultra top secret.

Why is it that Germany had these things before WWII and we dont have them (publically) today, decades later... ?