PDA

View Full Version : New Boston Ohio UFO sighting

lionheart001
10-28-2015, 02:56 AM
Posted October 26, 2015. UFO silently gliding over New Boston Ohio over the border into Kentucky, photographed and filmed in the evening sky just before sunset. Craft was later trailed by two US military helicopters.

Video taped and photographed.

Wild design. Looks like the trailing edge has windows and walls, an open shell. Possibly also windows in the belly. Very low speed. 100 knots?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQNvkJPigiQ

Garuda
10-28-2015, 03:51 AM
Secureteam are CGI artists so the chance of this being genuine are extremely low.

Edward
10-28-2015, 03:56 AM
Reminds of something I just listen to the other day. I just found it and posting it here. It gets interesting at the 3:00 min mark and go from there. At 4:32 min mark an actual description of the "object" viewed from this person's narrative is being told. Nevermind on the video and whats posted the author just put that to give a contextual frame of mind but its not the stuff that this guy is talking about is how I took it. Anyways, some of what this guy says kinda describes this very object which supposidly video and pictured along with your post. A possible correlation? Perhaps but again none the less interesting. Thanks lionheart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVPukpGbmQA

Edward

lionheart001
10-28-2015, 10:39 PM
I agree Edward. Quite interesting on that interview.

majicbar
10-29-2015, 02:11 AM
Secureteam are CGI artists so the chance of this being genuine are extremely low.

It would be nice if at least we knew that the base video were legitimate, from a creditable source. Given the scale of the macroview it seems to me that the detailed view with the windows on the flying wing are CGI and not real from the macroview in the video. Has the "Secureteam" no shame, no integrity? Just saying, there seems to be no reason to put much effort into this one.

Garuda
10-29-2015, 03:48 AM
It would be nice if at least we knew that the base video were legitimate, from a creditable source. Given the scale of the macroview it seems to me that the detailed view with the windows on the flying wing are CGI and not real from the macroview in the video. Has the "Secureteam" no shame, no integrity? Just saying, there seems to be no reason to put much effort into this one.

Just speculating here, but I assume to them it has nothing to do with integrity or shame, and the amount of effort is not really relevant either. Just as piano player practices every day, they practice their craft by doing this. And, as an added bonus, they make money of it.

A99
10-29-2015, 09:45 AM
The video states the name of the father and son set. We also know the town it was captured in, therefore, it would seem that if that father and son can be tracked down to confirm that sighting and their video of it, then that would be step #1 in evaluating if it's authentic or not.
But right off the bat, the video of that UFO looks too good to be true and we all know that the vast majority of authentic photo's and video's of UFOs look low in quality and are blurry/fuzzy etc. This one, on the other hand, looks to be" national geographic" in quality and to me that's a big red flag that it's a fake. And for whatever it's worth, it looks CGI to me anyway. Garuda pointed out that the production company has expertise in CGI and that's another indication that something may be amiss. Not always but sometimes... yes. Especially if the company has the reputation, as Garuda stated, for showing fake UFOs in their presentations.

But back to the father and son set... These days, most Americans believe in UFOs and unlike how it was before where people were afraid to go public with their sightings for reasons we already know about, it's not like that anymore. For this reason, I'm always skeptical of any UFO photographic material that's presented by professional media services that focus on UFOs when it's so easy to just post ones vid of their UFO on You Tube or even taking it to their local tv station or even to a UFO forum online. If the person who recorded the vid is not available to answer questions about it, then that to me is a big red flag that the UFO in the vid is a hoax.

Note: Thinking I should add that I'm not an expert on UFOs. Everything above is just my opinion and nothing more.

Marvin
10-29-2015, 11:54 AM
There is little doubt in my mind this is CGI. The video and still photos were not taken at the same time and there may be slightly different locations involved (how often do you see a UFO, photograph it as it flies away and have the opportunity to photograph it again as it flies away again?). If I had the original photos, I would know for sure 100%... but for now, I would say I am 95% sure this is a hoax.

M

lionheart001
10-29-2015, 06:48 PM
The dad was taking the video and the son took the still shots or photos. I dont know if they were both using phones or what. If it was a phone taking the photos, its a nice one, probably 20 Megapixels and movement cancellation. Great shots. Probably post processed for clarity later. (If this is genuine). Looks real to me.

lionheart001
10-29-2015, 09:17 PM
The one cool detail I liked that they discovered on the video was the appearing white strobe-like flashes off the wingtips of the half butterfly craft that the TR3 also has. They appear to be about 6 to 8 feet out (or more) from the tips of both craft, suspended in midair, and flash for a second and are gone. Maybe these are some sort of static pop that occurs with a magnetic propulsion craft, something in the field surrounding the craft when its powered up, making a change in speed or something. Nice little bit of trivia.

A99
11-01-2015, 09:47 AM
There is little doubt in my mind this is CGI. The video and still photos were not taken at the same time and there may be slightly different locations involved (how often do you see a UFO, photograph it as it flies away and have the opportunity to photograph it again as it flies away again?). If I had the original photos, I would know for sure 100%... but for now, I would say I am 95% sure this is a hoax.

M

I agree... it looks so fake, one almost expects to see the Cottingley Fairies somewhere in that clip too. lol