PDA

View Full Version : Losing Intended Posts

rdunk
12-20-2011, 06:10 AM
Anyone else losing their post during preparation?? I just worked on a reply for 15 or 20 minutes at least, a lot of work, and I looked up, and it was gone!!! Has happened a time or two before. Wouldn't rule out me doing something, but doesn't happen elsewhere??? I was still logged in. I know, I can start copying it as I work, so I will have it if it goes, but, that is a little extra work.

I guess it is not all bad anyway, for it let murmur off of my hook, and now, I am not going to repeat it again. Just too much trouble! :biggrin2:

??????????????????????

I will leave this post up, but I did go back and click to reply again, and clicked on the saved content button, and I did get it back. That button wasn't there when I was first saw that I had lost it, because I looked for it, at the time??

Doc
12-20-2011, 01:52 PM
I think it is going to take a while for all of us to find all the buttons on this software. I'm glad you got your post back. In the past, in other places, I have had to compose posts in Notepad to be sure I didn't lose them.

noot
12-20-2011, 01:54 PM
I rather doubt that anyone here is very upset that his little plaints in the void are disappearing. just sayin...

Doc
12-20-2011, 02:15 PM
"Plaints in the Void" sounds like a song title for an alternative band. Dark glasses, flannel shirts, those little beards. :nono:

noot
12-20-2011, 02:26 PM
Dust in wind updated. We need Simon and Garfuncle to do a drive by.

rdunk
12-20-2011, 05:52 PM
I think it is going to take a while for all of us to find all the buttons on this software. I'm glad you got your post back. In the past, in other places, I have had to compose posts in Notepad to be sure I didn't lose them.
.................................................. .................................................. .............

Thanks Doc! Actually, things seem to be going pretty well for us, with this new forum just getting everything started here!! That is a good thing!!

noot
12-20-2011, 06:18 PM
.................................................. .................................................. .............

Thanks Doc! Actually, things seem to be going pretty well for us, with this new forum just getting everything started here!! That is a good thing!!
so quit yer bitchin and get with the program then.

Garuda
12-20-2011, 06:46 PM
so quit yer bitchin and get with the program then.

Toon, yer the only one bitchin here and it's gettin tiresome...