PDA

View Full Version : My Encounters

newyorklily
11-18-2011, 04:36 PM
Experiences

The earliest abduction experience I can remember took place in 1967 when I was 10 years old. I was in a round room with brown (maybe wood) paneling. I was being held—supported—by two blue guys in black jumpsuits. I started to freak out because even though my feet weren’t touching the floor, I couldn’t feel the weight of my body resting on their hands. I started to kick and scream. Another blue guy, who was on a slightly raised platform, came over to where the other ones were holding me. He was so close to me, I could see the pores and creases in the skin of his face. He put a hand on my forehead and I went unconscious.
Unlike my other experiences, this one I don’t remember from the time it happened. I remembered this several years ago when I played a song from that era, Lou Christi’s Lightnin’ Strikes. It also made me realize why I hated Batman so much. I also wonder if I’ve had experiences before this because I started hating Batman when I was around seven years old.

I think it was the spring of 1968. I was in a dark place with a man, slightly taller than me, who was wearing clothes made from a silver material. All I could see was his arm. He was a bit taller than me (I was ten years old) and my right arm was linked with his left arm. This made my arm feel cold where it touched his as if his arm was siphoning the heat out of mine. He showed me the metallic dresses that I liked from the Holliday issue (November, 1967) of Seventeen Magazine. I thought they were for me.
I was returned to my room that I shared with my mother. I climbed over her and rolled over to my left side, facing the wall. As I did this, I saw that the bedroom window was open about four inches. I then opened my eyes. I was on my left side. I looked at the window and it was opened about four inches. I then linked my mother’s arm with mine but it wasn’t cold like the silver arm from earlier. Now I knew this wasn’t a dream. Concerned but curious, I went to sleep. The next morning I looked in my closet expecting to find the metallic dresses the man showed me but they weren’t there.

In the mid-seventies I was researching Men In Black cases that I had read in books (Barker, Keel, Steiger). MIB cases with heavy paranormal overtones. During this time, I had a series of three incidences, all involving painful injections to put me to sleep. The first, all I can remember are hands with long fingers holding my arm while I’m injected. The second, I saw my mother being taken down the stairs from our fourth floor apartment by two men in khaki overalls Her head was slumped forward and I thought she was unconscious. I was upset and began screaming “Where are you taking her?” An Asian looking man gave me a painful injection in the back of my left arm and I went unconscious. The third time I woke up in my bed to see three dark shadows up near my ceiling. They were darker than the surrounding, dark room. I felt pressure on my thighs. I couldn’t move and, try as I did, I couldn’t get any sound to come out of my mouth. Then I felt the pain of a needle go into the soft flesh under my chin and I fell asleep.
I am very (I can’t stress this enough) very needle phobic. In all three cases I fell asleep after the injection and when I woke up the next morning I had a small mark where the needle went in. After this last incident I had lost all interest in reading UFO books until Communion came out. I read it in spite of severe headaches and nightmares.

In August, 1987, I was taken out of my building. I was upright as though I was walking down the stairs but the movement was more like floating. I felt very calm and detached and I now believe that I was in a trance. There was a man behind me who was wearing a poorly fitted suit. I think I looked over my right shoulder at him once. His necktie was flying around a bit and he had no face.
We were going to a car that was across the street from my building. It was an old car from the 1940s or ‘50s with a round top (something like today’s P T Cruiser but larger), and was dark green to black in color.(Every time I’ve tried to draw that car, it comes out looking like a saucer with a dome.) I got into the car. The side windows had water on them but the front window was clear. The vehicle began to move and went down the edge of the street until it came to where Terrace View Avenue met Teunissen Place. Then it went over the low fence on the right and floated down to the athletic field of John F. Kennedy High School. As it descended, it looked like the whole field was bright white. I thought, “Isn’t that nice, snow in August.” It wasn’t snow. The field was flooded in bright white light. There was someone on the field, dressed in a white suit from head to toe. I knew what that suit was called but I couldn’t bring the word to mind. Years later I could put the word to it. It was a haz-mat suit, complete with hood. I don’t remember anything after that.
The next day I looked out of my front window. It had rained a bit sometime during the night. I could see a white line on the dirt across the street from my building. The line went the same exact path that the vehicle took, right to the point where it went over the fence. My mother came to the window so I asked her if she saw the white line (I needed a reality check). She said she did. I wanted to go down there and collect soil samples but every time I thought of doing that all I could think of was “You’re dead meat. If you do that you’re dead meat.” I chickened out. It rained some more that day and the white line got washed away.

newyorklily
11-18-2011, 04:42 PM
In November 1988, I moved into the apartment where I’m living now. In the mid-1990s I woke up one morning with a blood encrusted hole in my right arm. It was surrounded by a swollen, reddish ridge that was slightly painful and itchy. I went to my doctor who determined that it wasn’t infected but he didn’t have any idea what could have caused it.

June 22, 2008, I woke up with a small hole on my right forearm above a really nice vein. The next day I had to go to the clinic for a Bone Density Scan so I decided to stop by my doctor’s office to ask the nurse if that was a good vein to use for my next blood test. You could no longer see the hole. Now it was just a red spot. The nurse said that was a great vein and there would be no problem using it to draw blood.

July 10, 2008, in the early morning hours. I was on the bus returning from Roswell and was somewhere between Pittsburg and Philadelphia. I fell asleep several times. One time, I felt that someone inserted a short tube into each nostril. The tubes were each about one inch long and about three quarter inch in diameter. They were dark olive green and felt slimy. Each one had something that looked like a string and at the end of the string was a tiny ball. I think I was told that these were to make sure I was still breathing. I woke up in the bus but was still very groggy. I rubbed my hands over my nose expecting to find the strings still hanging there but they weren’t. These didn’t seem painful but they were gross I think because of the slimy feel to them. I think they also had a smell to them but I can’t quite remember it. I fell asleep again.

Another time, I was beginning to wake up but my eyes were still closed and it felt like I was being touched, possibly carried because I felt like I was moving and being jostled. Then I felt like there was something pulled from my throat through my mouth. I woke up and my throat and chest were hurting. It reminded me of many years ago when I had surgery and had to be intubated. I wonder if something like that had to be done during this abduction. I fell asleep again.
This time I had a dream of a door and behind it was molten liquid. It wasn’t just red hot but white hot as well. I was told that I could close the door or I could open the door and let the molten liquid come flowing out. If I decided to close the door I could still open it later. It was all up to me. I associated the red hot liquid with volcano lava but the white hot liquid made me think of the smelting of metals. The melting of the metals has to be done at a very high temperature. The metals are mixed and the resulting metal is harder and stronger than the original. This can be seen with gold where the pure gold (24 karat) is mixed with another metal. This dilutes the gold (14, 12 & 10 karat) but the final metal is much stronger and more durable for the making of jewelry. After I wrote this, I realized that this description could apply to hybrids, the usage of genetic material to make a more resilient species I also think that the door and the liquid represent my memories because I’ve been wanting to remember more of my abductions. This was definitely a dream but, at the same time it seemed to be much more.
Once I reached Philadelphia I was able to stay awake. I think I was somewhere in New Jersey when I saw a new hole on my right arm. It looked exactly like the one I had two weeks earlier and was over the same vein but in a different location.

I’ve been trying to remember more and little by little more seems to be coming back to me. I am standing, looking at the two small tubes. There are two beings there; one in front of me, holding the tubes, and one in back of me for when I pull away. They must have done this to me before because they know I’m going to pull away.
I feel like I know what the beings look like but I can’t remember at this time. I do remember that they are taller than me and their heads are large. Their attitude is callous and very matter of fact. I don’t remember asking questions but I must have in some way because I got some answers. I think the one in front of me told me that they have things to do (to me) at specific times and it’s going to be done (no matter what). The small tubes were to make sure I was still breathing. When I am laid down, the strings and the balls at the ends go out straight horizontally. My breath makes the strings and the balls move back and forth, showing that I’m still breathing. Of course, this makes me wonder why I am laying down and what are they doing that may cause me to stop breathing.
I don’t remember how the tubes got into my nostrils. I remember the one in front of me was holding the tubes but I must have held them as well because I know they felt slimy.

I'm having more of what seems like memories coming from the July 10 experience. When the being in front of me handed me the small tube with the string and ball, he wanted me to insert it in my nostril. He told me (in a strong, almost threatening, voice) that this was "to show compliance and cooperation" on my part. At the same time, the being behind me was telling me (in a soft, comforting voice) that it was to make me "feel more comfortable and in control". I don't think I heard them through my ears but that the words went right into my head because I could hear both of them completely at the very same time. I didn't have to switch my attention from one to the other. That would have been difficult because I was feeling quite "out of it". I slowly put one of the little tubes into my left nostril. I guess I wasn't doing it fast enough because the being in front of me finished it by pushing it in fully. The being in front of me was in charge. The being behind me I think I have known for a very long time, possibly even from childhood. His job is to get me through the procedures and he tries to make this as easy as possible for me. I also feel that it is also his job to keep me safe while I am with them.

newyorklily
11-18-2011, 04:44 PM
I learned about “black light scans” from Derrel Sims when I was at the Roswell UFO Festival. He believes that ET abductors leave a fluorescent substance when they abduct people. When I returned to New York, I bought a flashlight that had a black light with it. They are easy to get at larger pet shops and are usually used to find dog and cat urine around the home. I used it regularly each night, checking my arms and legs before I went to sleep and each time I woke up during the night to see if there were any changes. On August 12, the scan showed a pink dot on my leg (about 2/3 inch in diameter) and a pink line running from it. I took several pictures of it but the pink color did not show up. It shows a fluorescence of light blue/green. This was the second time a pink fluorescence showed under the black light. A week or two before this, there was a pink dot on my ankle. I did not take any pictures or make any notes. I had been hoping that it was mouse urine. I found out yesterday (October 20, 2008) that mouse urine will fluoresce blue or white but not pink.

I felt a very strong presence on the evening of Monday, September 22, 2008. I was trying to remember more from my last abduction. I remembered what went on and the presence of the two beings that were there. They had two different personalities so there were two different presences. When I remembered this, it felt like their presence came into the room with me. I calmed myself down and just sat with it. I didn’t feel afraid of it—I felt more awestruck and curious--but I was afraid that if I moved, I would disrupt something and the presence would leave. It was there for about 10 minutes. I distinctly felt it leave with a sort of “pop” as it exited but even after that there seemed to be a residual left with me. After it left, I had such a craving for more. More time sitting with it, more contact with it, more finding out what it is. I’ve never taken drugs but I imagine it was what a junkie feels during withdrawal. All I could think was "Wow".

On Wednesday, November 12, 2008, I woke up and went to take my shower. I noticed that the soap suds stung a small section on my right wrist. I told myself that I would check it later. I forgot to do that. On Thursday afternoon, I had a flashback of what seemed to be a dream of one of the beings holding my right hand trying to give me an injection. I knew what he was trying to do and I tried to pull away (I am terrified of needles) but it didn't do any good. Someone then held my right arm. I think I calmed down a bit and I felt something sharp go into my right wrist. After remembering this, I looked at my wrist and found a small hole above a vein.

newyorklily
11-18-2011, 07:28 PM
My Attendant

When I was abducted on July 10, 2008, it turned out to be the most unusual and most profound abduction that I’ve had to date. I feel that I learned a lot about these beings that are taking me and one of them I believe I’ve known since I was a toddler. I don’t know his name so I refer to him by his job. I call him my Attendant because I believe he is supposed to get me through the procedures and to keep me safe.

When I was a toddler my uncle would read Superman comic books to me. I don’t know why but I felt that that small drawing could come off of the page and be in the room with me and I felt he was my enemy. I couldn’t see him, I couldn’t hear him, I just knew he was there. One day when I was around four years old, I was jumping on my bed trying to hit the string from the ceiling light with my hula hoop when I felt his presence there with me. I realized that Superman was no longer the size of a comic book drawing but reached all the way up to the ceiling. But, again, I couldn’t see him, I couldn’t hear him, I just knew he was there. I realized that someone that big, I had better make friends with. After that, he was no longer my enemy.

As I got older, the relationship changed. Superman became Superboy, much closer to my age but still seeming much older and wiser. I thought of him as my older brother. His job was to teach me things so I could be ready for when Jor-El came back for me and my mom. He also kept me safe from the evil Batman. I believe Batman was symbolic for the small blue aliens that took me when I was a child. In the comics, Batman’s mask was frequently colored blue. This form of the relationship lasted until I was about 8 years old.

In the early 1970s, I had a series of three dreams about a boy in a green turtle neck sweater. He reminded me of James Darren’s character in The Time Tunnel. In the first dream, I only remember seeing him. In the second dream we were sitting in grass, perhaps in a park somewhere. We were surrounded by many branches of blooming forsythia. I was very frightened and upset. I was crying and saying that I wanted to go back. He said to me, “You can’t go back. You can never go back. Remember lemon yellow.” I still have no idea what that means. In the third dream, we were going to another planet to play with other children. There was what looked like an amusement park or playground in that place. When we got there a hairy being was guarding the gate. He demanded that we give him something before he would let us through. When the boy in the green sweater asked the guard what he wanted, the guard said in French, “Bleu, bleu.” The green sweater then changed to a blue plaid camp shirt and the guard let us through. After that, I always thought of the guard as “The Blue Monster”.
I knew that these were dreams but I’ve also felt that there was something else to them, something that was more than just a dream. I thought that the boy in the green sweater might have been my Guardian Angel. The song I associate with this time is Neil Diamond’s Until It’s Time For You To Go. I felt as though I was in love with him and this made no sense to me because I knew it was a dream. I have always felt that this was somehow related to my abductions even though I have no memories of being abducted around this time. This was a very confusing period for me.

I have no memories of my Attendant from that time until the abduction off the bus on July 10, 2008. After that, I began getting what seemed like flashbacks of the beings especially the one who stood behind me. He was tall and his body was very straight. His legs, arms and fingers were long. His skin was yellowish white with a sage green colon shaped pattern. This pattern covered most of his body, even his neck. He had a tube of flesh coming from the top of his head and curling around the right side of his head where we have our ear.
I’ve had what seem to be flashbacks of him helping me through a procedure and he tried to make it as pleasant as possible for me. I’ve also had dreams of him. In this dream he was a balding, middle aged man in a business suit. The presence I felt from him was the same presence I felt from the boy in the green sweater in the early ‘70s.

newyorklily
11-18-2011, 07:32 PM
Communications

When I got taken in July, one of the most profound parts of it was the communications between me and my abductors. The communication seemed to take place on several levels of consciousness.

The first part I remember is getting answers to questions that I wasn’t aware of asking but they were definitely questions I would ask. For instance: One of them told me, “We have things to do and they are going to get done.” The question I would have asked is, “Why did you take me off a freakin’ bus?” And I probably would have screamed it in my very thick New York accent.
The other interesting part of this was that there was more to it than just what I heard in my mind. There were other words in the sentence but they seemed to come in through different levels. The whole sentence came through like this:
“We have things to do to you (not heard but known) and they are going to get done (with an even deeper sense that these things had to be done at a specific time).”

The other part was when the two beings were communicating with me at the same time. After trying to get me to take part in what was being done to me, the being in front of me said, "it is to show compliance and cooperation.” The being behind me (the one I call my Attendant) was saying, “it is to make you feel more comfortable and in control.” These were both being said at the same time and I could hear them fully, at the same time. I never had to focus my attention on one or the other.

Another thing I noticed was the “voice”. If a third person were to hear you and me talking, they would be able to distinguish who was who by the sound of our voices. Our voices would be different. These two beings had the same sound to their voices. The way I could tell them apart was by the tone. The being in front of me had a strong, almost threatening, tone. My Attendant behind me had a soft, comforting tone.

Garuda
11-20-2011, 04:51 PM
Hi Lil, Thanks for sharing all of that!

As you know, I'm interested in the different phenotypes (http://www.exopoliticssouthafrica.org/phenotypes.htm) of aliens that people have encountered.

When you have the time, could you - for as far as possible - give descriptions of the different beings you've encountered?

Take, e.g., the blue men in black jump suits that you mention: I assume you mean they had blue skin, right?
What height were they, what build, ...
Was their skin dark blue, light blue, ...

Did any of these beings ever give any indication whatsoever where they may have come from?

Cheers!

newyorklily
11-21-2011, 03:48 AM
Hi Lil, Thanks for sharing all of that!

As you know, I'm interested in the different phenotypes (http://www.exopoliticssouthafrica.org/phenotypes.htm) of aliens that people have encountered.

When you have the time, could you - for as far as possible - give descriptions of the different beings you've encountered?

Take, e.g., the blue men in black jump suits that you mention: I assume you mean they had blue skin, right?
What height were they, what build, ...
Was their skin dark blue, light blue, ...

Did any of these beings ever give any indication whatsoever where they may have come from?

Cheers!

Thank you, Garuda. I will write something up over then next couple of days. Hopefully, concentrating on it will trigger even more memories.

newyorklily
11-24-2011, 05:12 AM
Descriptions

Blue Beings

The small, blue being seemed to be male and about three to four feet tall. His skin was a light grayish-blue and appeared to be very dry. (I remembered the color by comparing it to the veins on my wrist. His skin was slightly lighter than my veins.) The lines and pores on his face reminded me of an elephant’s skin. The torso and extremities were thick. His neck was also thick. His head was a bit large for his neck but not by much. He was bald and I couldn’t see any trace of hair on his head or face. His eyes were medium size and almond shaped. He had a round, black, pupil and a thin iris that appeared silver or white in color. He had a small, pug, nose, and a small slit mouth. I think he might have had small ears but I’m not sure. His face (cheeks) was chubby and he had a rounded chin. His face reminded me of a fetus. The hand he placed on my forehead was small with three short fingers and a thumb.

The Smaller Beings

This is the one I saw on the high school athletic field when it was bathed in bright white. He was about 1.5 to 2 feet tall. I got the impression that he was gathering something and I felt that he was some sort of robot. I think that various species use these beings as servants/workers. They are small and can get into places that some species cannot because of their size. I think they might have been the ones who placed me back into my bus seat in July, 2008. They could also be the gray-clad legs I saw mechanically scurrying past my television set as I began to wake up on the sofa.

Garuda
11-24-2011, 05:23 AM
Descriptions

Blue Beings

The small, blue being seemed to be male and about three to four feet tall. His skin was a light grayish-blue and appeared to be very dry. (I remembered the color by comparing it to the veins on my wrist. His skin was slightly lighter than my veins.) The lines and pores on his face reminded me of an elephant’s skin. The torso and extremities were thick. His neck was also thick. His head was a bit large for his neck but not by much. He was bald and I couldn’t see any trace of hair on his head or face. His eyes were medium size and almond shaped. He had a round, black, pupil and a thin iris that appeared silver or white in color. He had a small, pug, nose, and a small slit mouth. I think he might have had small ears but I’m not sure. His face (cheeks) was chubby and he had a rounded chin. His face reminded me of a fetus. The hand he placed on my forehead was small with three short fingers and a thumb.

The Smaller Beings

This is the one I saw on the high school athletic field when it was bathed in bright white. He was about 1.5 to 2 feet tall. I got the impression that he was gathering something and I felt that he was some sort of robot. I think that various species use these beings as servants/workers. They are small and can get into places that some species cannot because of their size. I think they might have been the ones who placed me back into my bus seat in July, 2008. They could also be the gray-clad legs I saw mechanically scurrying past my television set as I began to wake up on the sofa.

Great, thanks. That helps a lot! :cool:

When you mentioned the blue beings, I imagined human looking and sized individuals that happened to have blue skin. Now it's clear that is not what they were.
If you were to classify them, would you classify them as a) humanoid, b) grey, c) hybrid or d) none of those, i.e. something in their own right?

When you find the time, could you please describe the smaller beings?

Thanks in advance!

newyorklily
11-26-2011, 04:25 AM
Great, thanks. That helps a lot! :cool:

When you mentioned the blue beings, I imagined human looking and sized individuals that happened to have blue skin. Now it's clear that is not what they were.
If you were to classify them, would you classify them as a) humanoid, b) grey, c) hybrid or d) none of those, i.e. something in their own right?

I find classifying them difficult. Their short height, bald head and a very detached attitude, I associate with the Greys and so, I have thought of them as a variation of the Greys. However, their features are very human-like in appearance so they could very well be classified as humanoid. Back when this happenned, I did not know of these classifications so I just thought of them as "extraterrestrial" or "alien".

When you find the time, could you please describe the smaller beings?

Thanks in advance!

The smaller beings are about 1.5 to 2 feet tall. The one on the athletic field was all white except for black where his eyes should be. I don't knnow if this is his color or if he was bathed in the whiteness like everything else in the area. The ones in my apartment wore clothing. They had on grey leggings that draped over a very short black boot. The boot was about the size of a child's 2 or 3 and had a very high and rounded toe area. This made me think that their toes might be curled or that they had clubbed feet. They don't seem to be able to bend their legs at a knee joint. When they move, they shuffle their feet, slowly or quickly, depending on how fast they want to move.

They seem to work for other beings. The one on the field appeared to be gathering things. I didn't see the ones that put me back on the bus after my abduction by the Reptilians but, I felt two pairs of small hands placing me into my seat. Their small size allowed them to do that whereas it would have been impossible for the larger Reptilians. I don't know what the ones in my apartment were doing there.

newyorklily
11-28-2011, 01:27 AM
Descriptions

Reptilians

They told me that they are Reptilian hybrids but not Reptilian/Human hybrids. They didn’t tell me what other species are mixed with them.
I am just under five feet tall. Standing in front of them, I came up to where their hip should be. I figure that this should make them seven to nine feet tall. They have long and rather thin arms, legs and fingers. I’m not sure how many fingers but I’m fairly certain there was a thumb.
The younger ones did not seem to wear clothes. The topside of their arms and legs were a yellowish-white with many comma-shaped marks that were light sage-green in color. The underside of their arms and legs were yellowish-white. Their stomach and chest was also this color. I do not remember seeing their backs.

They had flesh going from the top, front of their head and coiling around where our ear should be. This was always on the right side of their head. This coil was also covered with the green commas. I don’t remember their faces.

The older ones wore a brown robe, possibly with a hood (I’m not sure of the hood). Their face was dark brown in color with bumps all over it. I don’t remember their facial features. I have wondered if the comma marks the young ones have, turn into the brown lumps of the older ones. But, I really don’t know.

Except for my Attendant (who was there to protect me), the younger Reptilians seemed to challenge and antagonize me. The older ones took on a fatherly role in instructing and encouraging me.

There is also the possibility that they know Latin because in a dream where I felt their presence, they gave me a Latin name.

Garuda
11-28-2011, 11:02 AM
Thanks, Lil, for the additional information on the blue beings, the small beings, and for the description of the Reptilians.

The blue beings are reminiscent of the 'short non-greys', while the small beings look like prime candidates for the 'mini-greys'.

G2v[12]
12-05-2011, 08:21 AM
Descriptions

[U]Reptilians

There is also the possibility that they know Latin because in a dream where I felt their presence, they gave me a Latin name.

I'm amazed at the volume of information you've collected and your vivid recall of events from decades ago. Have you been keeping a record of your experiences and memories all this time? Also, do you have any genetic disposition relative to Hispanic ethnicity?

newyorklily
12-05-2011, 02:49 PM
;594']I'm amazed at the volume of information you've collected and your vivid recall of events from decades ago. Have you been keeping a record of your experiences and memories all this time? Also, do you have any genetic disposition relative to Hispanic ethnicity?

I have been keeping a written record for several years. The experiences from my childhood and teenage years I remember just like I remember everyday events from those days.
I have no Hispanic ethnicity in my family. My ancestors were Irish and German. I have never even studied Latin.

nestingwave
12-05-2011, 04:16 PM
I have been keeping a written record for several years. The experiences from my childhood and teenage years I remember just like I remember everyday events from those days.
I have no Hispanic ethnicity in my family. My ancestors were Irish and German. I have never even studied Latin.

lil---were these experiences real time fully conscious face--to--face----or-----were they visionary or telepathic? Or----a combination?

A99
12-05-2011, 04:51 PM
You're very brave Lily to write all of this out for us and this is the first time I've read the 'long version' of your abduction and encounter experiences. Thanks for sharing! Your story will inspire others here to share there experiences too... including me!

nestingwave
12-05-2011, 05:01 PM
Is that firs post consdiered to be the "long" version?

nestingwave
12-05-2011, 05:04 PM
Oh dumb me. I totally missed the first page. Sorry bout that. :rolleyes:

newyorklily
12-05-2011, 06:04 PM
lil---were these experiences real time fully conscious face--to--face----or-----were they visionary or telepathic? Or----a combination?

Some I consider "fully conscious face-to-face" mostly because, I saw it through my own eyes, I felt it on my own body, and there was physical evidence left behind (mostly in the form of holes). Others felt like it was a telepathic link, some when I was fully conscious, some when I was dreaming.

newyorklily
12-05-2011, 06:04 PM
Oh dumb me. I totally missed the first page. Sorry bout that. :rolleyes:

No problem. Thank you for asking. :) And welcome to The OutPost, nestingwave.

newyorklily
12-05-2011, 06:07 PM
You're very brave Lily to write all of this out for us and this is the first time I've read the 'long version' of your abduction and encounter experiences. Thanks for sharing! Your story will inspire others here to share there experiences too... including me!

Thank you, A99 and welcome to The OutPost.

nestingwave
12-05-2011, 07:12 PM
Hi again lil. I am not off to a very good start. heheheh. But---thank you for your understanding.

However--I did read and contemplate what you wrote about your experiences----and all I can say is...wow. May you find healing. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that you are recounting real---and very terrifying experiences. Others have had very similar experiences. Usually a full blown case of post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) follows---for many years or for life. It is the same with almost all torture victims---especially children.

Please excuse me for questioning whether these experiences are actually due to contact with ETs.

They really do smack of a certain well documented phenomena which has been called a MILAB (Military Abduction).

Whitley Striber encountered BOTH kinds of contacts as well as Dr. Greer and many others. John Mack also acknowledged that MILABS are being carried out to obfuscate genuine ET contact which in my own experiences were scarey (do to their bizzare strangness) but in no way intrusive nor negative---certainly not involving torture. Many genuine contactees encounter both types. This, of course, confuses them----which the MILABS are indeed intended to do.

Of course you can find out about this for yourself. Do not take my word for it---and I'm sure you won't. :bleh:

Certain influential people in goverment have also experienced MILABS. Of course, they believe they had encountered "aliens." When the time comes to fund trillion dollar weaponry in space---these government people----who have been totally traumatized by what they assume to be ETs----will be ALL FOR IT. They will easily buy the "alien threat" manufactured scenario being pushed by the Pentagon and those minions of the NWO.

And that is why these MILAB abductions have taken place. They involve some really super technology manufactured right here on earth---including what they refer to as Programmed Life Forms---PLFs.

These is a reason for this and it involves a gradual build up by the PTB for a hoaxed "alien" invasion. Remember Reagan's speech about uniting the world through an "alien threat?" Gorbachav also reiterated the same thing in front of the Politburo.

This plan to produce a fake "alien invasion" was exposed and brought to light by the late Dr. Werner von Braun. Such torturous, confusing and absolutely terrifying abductions are designed to terrify as many folks as possible about ET contact. This is preparation for a hoaxed alien invasion which was revealed by Dr. Werner von Braun---the famous rocket scientists.

Please read this (http://ourmagnumopus.wordpress.com/contact-1/contact-2/)link and watch the videos on that page. Those should give you a good inkling of what I am saying. And just put MILAB into your browser for more information.

G2v[12]
12-06-2011, 03:17 AM
Some I consider "fully conscious face-to-face" mostly because, I saw it through my own eyes, I felt it on my own body, and there was physical evidence left behind (mostly in the form of holes). Others felt like it was a telepathic link, some when I was fully conscious, some when I was dreaming.

I'll have to chime in with my own personal thanks for your willingness to share. I offer my apologies for the dispassionate interrogation. Your story is very interesting and well written. I think there is a kind of healing effect in presenting it among strangers, especially at the risk of insensitive critiques.

What you said about conscious telepathic links presents an interesting correlation with Mathew's telepathic experiences. He recently told me that he can be anywhere, even in public places and have telepathic communications. Have you ever attempted to initiate telepathy with your sponsors or does it only come from them?

Another question is; what do you feel is the ultimate purpose of your sponsors in conducting a long term relationship with you.

newyorklily
12-06-2011, 05:37 AM
;837']

What you said about conscious telepathic links presents an interesting correlation with Mathew's telepathic experiences. He recently told me that he can be anywhere, even in public places and have telepathic communications. Have you ever attempted to initiate telepathy with your sponsors or does it only come from them?

Another question is; what do you feel is the ultimate purpose of your sponsors in conducting a long term relationship with you.

I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the word "sponsors" for them. Abductors, captors, contacts I feel describes them more accurately.

I mentioned that the Reptilians gave me a Latin name. I did not like the name nor did I like them naming me as if I was their property. I decided to try to direct my thoughts toward them and I told them to take that name and stick it where the sun don't shine. Whether or not they heard me, is anybody's guess. I have no idea. Other than that, I had not tried to contact them since childhood. I have no idea if that worked either.

;837']

I don't know but, whatever it is, it is based on what the beings need and want.

G2v[12]
12-06-2011, 05:48 AM
If you prefer descriptive terms rather than a generic I will gladly comply.

G2v[12]
12-06-2011, 05:52 AM
I mentioned that the Reptilians gave me a Latin name. I did not like the name nor did I like them naming me as if I was their property. I decided to try to direct my thoughts toward them and I told them to take that name and stick it where the sun don't shine. Whether or not they heard me, is anybody's guess. I have no idea. Other than that, I had not tried to contact them since childhood. I have no idea if that worked either.

The thought of being identified by an ancient earth language has captured my attention. Can you recall the name or what it means?

newyorklily
12-06-2011, 05:56 AM
;865']The thought of being identified by an ancient earth language has captured my attention. Can you recall the name or what it means?

I can, but I don't want to share it. Sorry.

G2v[12]
12-06-2011, 06:01 AM
Thank you for sharing what you have.

mdonnall2002
12-06-2011, 12:22 PM

Lilly:

Thanks for sharing!

Have you ever taken the time to sketch out some of the things you have experienced? Colors, shapes, images? How often was the frequency of the encounters? I fully understand you likely have more questions then answers.

Reading your story reminds me of this:

Mythology: Hopi Ant People, Snake People, Blue Kachina, Star Gods

http://www.crystalinks.com/hopi.html

A99
12-06-2011, 02:19 PM
Lily said:
"The earliest abduction experience I can remember took place in 1967 when I was 10 years old. I was in a round room with brown (maybe wood) paneling. I was being held—supported—by two blue guys in black jumpsuits. I started to freak out because even though my feet weren’t touching the floor, I couldn’t feel the weight of my body resting on their hands. I started to kick and scream. Another blue guy, who was on a slightly raised platform, came over to where the other ones were holding me. He was so close to me, I could see the pores and creases in the skin of his face. He put a hand on my forehead and I went unconscious.
Unlike my other experiences, this one I don’t remember from the time it happened. I remembered this several years ago when I played a song from that era, Lou Christi’s Lightnin’ Strikes. It also made me realize why I hated Batman so much. I also wonder if I’ve had experiences before this because I started hating Batman when I was around seven years old."

I find myself in complete fascnation with abduction narratives like yours Lily and part of the reason why is because of those occurances within them that many other abductee’s and experiencers have had too. One part of your story I can relate to is the part when you played that song “Lou Christi’s Lightnin’ Strikes and how you then had a flashback or recall of the abduction incident that you described in your first paragraph of it.

Something like that happened to me the first time I watched Steven Spielberg’s trailer for that TV mini-series called “Taken”. It was the part where that little girl, played by Dakota Fanny, was walking hand in hand with a giant while rabbit into a forest.

When I saw that part of the trailer of that show, I had a flashback of a few incidents of encountering a giant white rabbit when I was a child …where one was a conscious encounter but the rest were in the form a recurring lucid dream. Then immediately I had a revelation that another recurring lucid dream that I was having much later in my life that I did remember which involved a tall and large female nurse and a grey alien baby was somehow connected to that tall white rabbit and those lucid dreams that he was showing up in when I was a kid.

But even when I had that flashback of the rabbit and then that revelation that my later recurring dreams were connected to it, I just shrugged it off as interesting and didn’t put much more thought into it because they were after all only dreams … very lucid dreams but dreams nonetheless. And even the face to face encounter I had at a very young age with that tall white rabbit was something that I just shrugged off too. But once I had that first UFO sighting where I then went on to have a series of experiences, beings showing up in my photographs, very lucid dreams and completely conscious encounters, now I’m certain that in actuality, those recalls from my childhood are and have been worthy of further examination.

One thing that I’ve never talked about before is how, over the past several years, is how I’ve been feeling like something is tinkering with my brain at night. And then there are those bruises I would wake up with… only 3 of them but they were so large and shocking, I still can’t wrap my mind around how I got them. I’m not one to bruise easily or anything like that. I’m also very healthy though my blood pressure could be lower than it is… other than that I’m walking picture of health! But after the last one I got, which was last year or so, I went to the doctor to be checked out and to have some blood work done and everything was normal.

Here’s a photo of the last bruise I got just to show how large these bruises were.

I never had things like that when growing up… only after my UFO sighting where a lot of strange off the wall things started happening after that.

So just saying that to some extent, I can relate to your experiences Lily not only because of the experiences I’ve just mentioned but throughout my life, I’ve had other kinds of very stange lucid dreams and experiences that, I’m to find just recently, resemble the kinds of dreams that Whitely Strieber describes in his one book that I read called “Transformation”.

mdonnall2002
12-06-2011, 02:42 PM
Lily said:

But once I had that first UFO sighting where I then went on to have a series of experiences, beings showing up in my photographs, very lucid dreams and completely conscious encounters, now I’m certain that in actuality, those recalls from my childhood are and have been worthy of further examination.

That is a very wise approach, I think. If Abductions/encounters tend to begin in the early years why should researchers so swiftly discard them as nightmare and dreams? Who would have the hardest time with describing tales of abduction/encounters only to be shunned with disbelief - an adult or a child? To understand something - should we not begin at the earliest source?

A99
12-06-2011, 02:52 PM
Thanks for your feedback mdonnall. This stuff isn't easy to talk about because it's all so... inexplicable. Just saying that I know how hard it is for abductee's and experiencers to write out what's happened to us and what continues to happen too. No one wants to be called crazy... that's for sure. All I can say is that we are very fortunate that there are forum's like this one where we are able to talk about our experiences with those who have also had them in one way or another. And how cathartic it is to share that information too! Just talking about allows for more clarity and helps us to... cope with it.. I guess that's the only way I can put it. Lily really did a great job explaining things in a way that only writers can do. I'm not a writer but by reading material like what she is showing here, it helps us non-writers to better articulate and describe what we've been through too. We are all here for a reason...

newyorklily
12-07-2011, 04:27 AM
http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by A99http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?p=890#post890)Lily said:

But once I had that first UFO sighting where I then went on to have a series of experiences, beings showing up in my photographs, very lucid dreams and completely conscious encounters, now I’m certain that in actuality, those recalls from my childhood are and have been worthy of further examination.

That is a very wise approach, I think. If Abductions/encounters tend to begin in the early years why should researchers so swiftly discard them as nightmare and dreams? Who would have the hardest time with describing tales of abduction/encounters only to be shunned with disbelief - an adult or a child? To understand something - should we not begin at the earliest source?

I'm confused here. I never said the above quote.

Garuda
12-07-2011, 05:09 AM
It's misquoted by mdonnal2002.

A99 said that in the 5th paragraph of this post: http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?22-My-Encounters&p=890&viewfull=1#post890

Only the first paragraph in that post by A99 was a quote of what Lil said.

newyorklily
12-07-2011, 06:51 AM
It's misquoted by mdonnal2002.

A99 said that in the 5th paragraph of this post: http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?22-My-Encounters&p=890&viewfull=1#post890

Only the first paragraph in that post by A99 was a quote of what Lil said.

Thank you, Garuda.

mdonnall2002
12-07-2011, 01:03 PM
Thank you, Garuda.

Sorry. Still trying to figure things out.

I now see where the mistake occurred.

Garuda
12-07-2011, 01:11 PM
No problem! :)

Most of us are all still in the process of getting used to the new software...

newyorklily
12-07-2011, 02:15 PM
No problem! :)

Most of us are all still in the process of getting used to the new software...

Oh yes, same here!

lorelei
12-28-2011, 08:44 PM
Thanks for sharing your experiences with us Lilly. :)

Doc
12-29-2011, 01:02 PM
Just a reminder, the Staff of The OutPost are committed to the principle that experiencers will be able to talk in safety here about what took place in their lives. This is our philosophy and our policy. As always, though, people should exercise some discretion in regards to what they are putting up on the internet. If anyone has doubts about what sensible limits might be, please contact a moderator.

mdonnall2002
12-31-2011, 10:56 AM
LILLY SAID:
"In the mid-1990s I woke up one morning with a blood encrusted hole in my right arm. It was surrounded by a swollen, reddish ridge that was slightly painful and itchy."

Hey Lilly, Where was this hole located per se? Other locations? Were all of your marks over the years in areas one would normally draw blood from? For example: the antecubital vein (where your arm bends) is a prime target for blood withdrawal as it is generally the best/easiest location due to its size.

newyorklily
12-31-2011, 04:02 PM
LILLY SAID:
"In the mid-1990s I woke up one morning with a blood encrusted hole in my right arm. It was surrounded by a swollen, reddish ridge that was slightly painful and itchy."

Hey Lilly, Where was this hole located per se? Other locations? Were all of your marks over the years in areas one would normally draw blood from? For example: the antecubital vein (where your arm bends) is a prime target for blood withdrawal as it is generally the best/easiest location due to its size.

The two holes I found in the summer of 2008 were definitely over a vein but it was the vein on the top side of my right forearm, near the wrist. After I found the second one, I asked a nurse at the clinic I go to, if that would be a good vein from which to draw blood. He told me it was so the next time I needed a blood test, I had him take it from that vein. I was very suprised to find that I had no pain from it.
The blood encrusted one was also on the top side of my right forearm but I don't remember if it was over the vein or not.

Two of the three I found when I was a teenager was on the top part of my left arm, towards the back, near the muscle. The third one at that time, was in the soft, fleshy part under my chin.

mdonnall2002
01-01-2012, 06:42 AM
Have you ever paid any attention to the seasons in which the events occurred? Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall? Did more occur in one or the other?

newyorklily
01-01-2012, 06:56 AM
Have you ever paid any attention to the seasons in which the events occurred? Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall? Did more occur in one or the other?

Summer. The majority happened in July and August.

mdonnall2002
01-01-2012, 07:28 AM
Summer. The majority happened in July and August.

Why do you think this was the case? Any speculations as to why these only happened in or around those months vs others?

newyorklily
01-01-2012, 07:25 PM
Why do you think this was the case? Any speculations as to why these only happened in or around those months vs others?

I have no idea. Some have speculated that it could be for many reasons. For UFO sightings, there are usually more sightings in the northeast U.S. in the summer months than in the winter. Texas, however, gets more sightings from October to January. The reason for this could just be that there are more people outdoors at night during this time. I wrote a short article about the two sightings I had in the 1980s. Each were a year apart, both on the third Thursday of August (http://experiencersunited.wordpress.com/2011/06/12/the-third-thursday-of-august/).

However, being outdoors is not a requirement for being abducted. They will come and get you wherever you are. I only know that when I was taken off the bus between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, I was told, "We have things to do (to me) and they are going to get done." I had a very strong impression that there was a time element to it. That it was urgent and had to be done then.

mdonnall2002
01-02-2012, 02:31 AM
Thanks Lilly.... I'm leaning in the direction that 'they,' (who/whatever) do not prefer cold environments.....

newyorklily
01-11-2012, 06:37 AM
Protection

Growing up Catholic I had always believed in Guardian Angels. These are beings that are thought to be not human but not fully spirit either. I was told that a Guardian Angel is assigned to every person to guide them through life and protect them from both physical and spiritual dangers. In the late ‘70s, I thought I saw mine.

It was either 1978 or ’79. My grandfather had already passed away and my mother and I were taking care of grandma who had lost all motor function after she had gone for gallbladder surgery. She couldn’t even sit up by herself so we rented a hospital bed and put it in the living room where she had spent most of her time.

One evening I was sitting in the room with her, keeping her company while she slept. I had been reading Terry Brooks The Sword of Shanara but put it to the side and decided to meditate. I like to meditate with my eyes open using a “one point method”. I had been focusing on a point on grandma’s bed when everything in the room began to go out of focus. Then, suddenly from my left, a man floated into view that was sharply in focus. He was completely bright white except for his eyes and the inside of his mouth which were black. He looked like he was wearing pants and a long sleeve shirt. His hair came to his shoulders and was thick and wavy. When he stopped right in front of me, I could see that he was very upset. His mouth was open as if he was screaming “No”. He then raised his left arm towards me and I felt as though he pushed on my left shoulder. I was just watching this take place, very detached, without even a hint of fear. I felt myself go backwards and fall into the chair. I think I remember opening my eyes (though I don’t remember closing them). Only about fifteen minutes had passed. He was gone and the room was back in focus. Because of how upset he was, I have not gone deep in meditation since then.

This was the only time I’ve seen him but there have been other times when I experienced his power and protection.

On a summer day in the mid 1970s, I was coming home from someplace (I don’t remember from where). I climbed up the five steps of the front stoop, unlocked and entered the front door to the building’s small vestibule. Just after the door closed and locked behind me, I turned and saw a man coming up the steps. He was about five feet tall, brown skin, short black hair. He was wearing black pants and a white dress shirt. His appearance made me think of an Italian waiter but he actually looked more Latino than Italian.

When I saw him coming up the stairs, I became emotionally detached from my surroundings. I also felt like I couldn’t move, frozen in that space. It also felt as if there was something physical wrapped around me as if I were in a cocoon. He reached the top of the stairs and tried to open the door. He turned the door knob and pushed but the door was locked and wouldn’t budge. I just stood there calmly watching all this taking place. When he realized that he wasn’t going to get inside he took his fist and smashed it once on the Plexiglas panel in the door then he turned, ran down the stairs and away from the building. As soon as he left, the feeling of being frozen and wrapped in a cocoon vanished. I went through the second door of the building, ran up the four flights of stairs to my apartment. I told my family that someone tried to follow me into the building and I was very shaken for several hours. My emotions were back. I never saw that man again.

newyorklily
01-30-2012, 05:38 AM
The Crafts

The earliest one I remember was from when I was 10 years old, though I didn’t remember it until many years later in a flashback. This is where I remembered the short, blue skinned humanoids took me. I could see a concave curve to the wall on my left, indicating to me that it must have been saucer shaped. The wall to my left and slightly in front of me (at about 11:00), was a dark brown in color and, to me, resembled wood. Also to my left (at about 10:00) was a platform, slightly higher than the floor I was being floated over. It was from this platform that the being floated over to me to place his hand on my forehead when I began to panic.

This time I was being floated, with an escort, across my street to what looked like an old automobile. The car was similar to this one
http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/cc335/nylily/036.jpg
but it had a dull, dark green color.
I don’t know how I got inside the vehicle. It was dark inside and, although I knew that my escort was still with me, I could not see him. I don’t think there were any seats inside. If there was, they must have been very low because I felt as if I was sitting on the floor. There were windows on the sides and in front of me (I never looked behind me). The windows on my right were dark. The ones on my left side had water on them (it rained that night) but the window in front of me gave me an unobstructed view of where I was going. I could see the fences as the vehicle floated over them and then down to the high school athletic field.

Reptilian-Hybrid Craft
During the time I was taken off the Greyhound bus, I do not remember seeing any of the place they brought me to. The parts of the craft I do remember came to me in flashbacks. I don’t remember when these happened but I don’t think it was very long ago.
I remember sitting on a high table or narrow bed. It is white and looks like it is made of marble but, then I pushed at it with my finger, it indented a bit. It felt like a slightly stale sponge cake or angel food cake. It was firm but it molded to my touch.
I began looking around the room. On my right, the wall was a concave curve and bright white. An older being with the brown robe came in and began pulling low benches (or table or beds) out of that white wall on my right. It wasn’t as if he was pulling it down from somewhere (like with a Murphy bed). It was as if he was pulling on a piece of the wall and creating the bench from it. The bench was part of the wall. It was easy to see that they were joined on that one edge.
On my left side was the opposite of what was on my right side. The walls on my left were dark brown in color and resembled wood. I only remember one part of it which was about at 10:00 from my view. On this side, there were no curves but there were many angles and corners. There was a tall, vertical box that one of the robed beings came out of. I couldn’t tell where it went to (if anyplace) but it didn’t look very deep.
Another time (or maybe it was before the incident I just recounted. I really don’t know.), I remember standing in the room with one of the robed beings. We were both looking at the high table/bed and the small set of steps that were at its side, in front of me. I kept thinking, “why are there steps here?” The being told me that they were for me. They wanted me to take part in what was happening to me so I had to put myself on the table. The table was too high for me to reach so they provided the steps so I could do it myself. I don’t remember seeing it happen, but I think the table and steps were made the same way as the bench except this time, they were pulled and formed from the floor.

Tabbori
02-01-2012, 06:45 PM
Thanks Lily for sharing these with us.

I do plan on sharing some of the things that have happened to me also. Its just that when I sit down to start typing it up, I don't really go blank, but there seems to be so much of it I get overwhelmed. Also there are some things like in the video with Karla Turner, when she talked about how a young man she knew started having interactions with whatever these are and he stopped doing what he was doing with his life because he just knew he had something else he was going to be doing in 5 years. I have gone through a similar thing and its very hard to talk about.

I am 52 and was raised with my mom, who made sure we went to church whenever the doors were opened and my dad who stayed home and well, in my opinion, lived his life by the old motto of just be good to one another. I have 3 sisters, all older then me and one brother who is also older then me. I now am married since 1986 and have a son, 21 and a daughter 18. We live in the house where I grew up, just moved back into it in spring of 2001.

I have a memory of when I was younger when my mom and dad, sisters and brother and me lived here. I do not remember a time frame other then I believe I was around 9 to 11 years old. The house is a 3 bedroom house, an older one, and for some reason I was staying in my brothers room, when normally there were 2 bunk beds in one room for us four girls. But for some reason one of the bunk beds was in the smaller bedroom and I was staying in there with my brother. He on bottom bunk and me on the top.

I remember being woke up in the middle of the night due to my brother talking. I leaned over the side of the bed to look below and see my brother sitting up in bed instead of sleeping and he was talking to someone. I asked him who he was talking to and I heard someone say "go back to sleep Becky, your just dreaming" I looked at the wall that he was staring at and saw these figures and symbols scrolling across the wall. They were a yellowish/orange sort of color and it sounded to me like he was reading them. I do not remember what he was saying. I remember not saying anything else or jumping out of bed to run to mom and dad's room because I was afraid. I did what the voice said to do, I laid back down and went back to sleep.

A few years ago I asked my brother if he remembered anything like that or if at that time, he would have been around 17/18 years old, if he did any drugs like LSD or something. He laughed, and told me I must have been dreaming, that no, he has never done any kind of drug ever in his life and he does not remember anything weird or unusual happening like that. To this day I can recall that so clearly. I may not be able to draw the symbols I saw but I so clearly remember this happening.

Garuda
02-02-2012, 05:47 AM
Thanks, Lil, for sharing the information on the crafts.

Note to self: the little blue men use saucer-shaped craft!

When I read about the car you were being floated to, that didn't have any seats on the inside, etc., my immediate reaction is 'Hmm... I wonder whether this car is a screen memory." What do you think?

newyorklily
02-03-2012, 06:16 AM
Thanks, Lil, for sharing the information on the crafts.

Note to self: the little blue men use saucer-shaped craft!

When I read about the car you were being floated to, that didn't have any seats on the inside, etc., my immediate reaction is 'Hmm... I wonder whether this car is a screen memory." What do you think?

That's what I've always thought it was as well. I didn't see how it moved on the ground but, there was a white line left along the route the vehicle took, right to the end of the street where it floated over the low fence and down to the athletic field. Every time I've tried to draw that vehicle from memory, it came out looking like a saucer with a dome.

newyorklily
02-03-2012, 07:29 AM
Sometime early Thursday morning, I woke up from a beautiful dream. I dreamt that I was in some kind of structure with walls of what looked like glass, held together by some sort of welded beam. The structure wasn’t on Earth. It was either a spaceship or on a moon near a planet that looked like Saturn. I could see the planet through the glass and it was huge. It didn’t fill up the whole glass wall (which was about as high as 2 to 4 apartment building floors) but it did fill up about 80% of the height. The planet was tilted to about 11:00 and the rings could clearly be seen. It was the rings that made me think it was Saturn but the color of the planet wasn’t right. The planet was a mottled dark blue and white, very much like pictures of Earth. I could feel someone standing there with me but I don’t know who it was. All I could do was look at the planet with awe.

newyorklily
02-12-2012, 01:07 AM
Sometime early Thursday morning, I woke up from a beautiful dream. I dreamt that I was in some kind of structure with walls of what looked like glass, held together by some sort of welded beam. The structure wasn’t on Earth. It was either a spaceship or on a moon near a planet that looked like Saturn. I could see the planet through the glass and it was huge. It didn’t fill up the whole glass wall (which was about as high as 2 to 4 apartment building floors) but it did fill up about 80% of the height. The planet was tilted to about 11:00 and the rings could clearly be seen. It was the rings that made me think it was Saturn but the color of the planet wasn’t right. The planet was a mottled dark blue and white, very much like pictures of Earth. I could feel someone standing there with me but I don’t know who it was. All I could do was look at the planet with awe.

I just found this article Spacecraft reveals 'gigantic oceans on Titan' (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-442218/Spacecraft-reveals-gigantic-oceans-Titan.html). The picture of Titan looks a heck of a lot like the planet in my dream.

lycaeus
10-23-2012, 03:12 AM
Thanks for sharing your experiences.
Ive also had fluorescent markings on me, under my skin. It freaked the hell out of me when I turned on the new blacklight I found. My room mate had a lot of them too.

newyorklily
07-17-2013, 02:28 AM
I learned about “black light scans” from Derrel Sims when I was at the Roswell UFO Festival. He believes that ET abductors leave a fluorescent substance when they abduct people. When I returned to New York, I bought a flashlight that had a black light with it. They are easy to get at larger pet shops and are usually used to find dog and cat urine around the home. I used it regularly each night, checking my arms and legs before I went to sleep and each time I woke up during the night to see if there were any changes. On August 12, the scan showed a pink dot on my leg (about 2/3 inch in diameter) and a pink line running from it. I took several pictures of it but the pink color did not show up. It shows a fluorescence of light blue/green. This was the second time a pink fluorescence showed under the black light. A week or two before this, there was a pink dot on my ankle. I did not take any pictures or make any notes. I had been hoping that it was mouse urine. I found out yesterday (October 20, 2008) that mouse urine will fluoresce blue or white but not pink.

This is one of the photos.

http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/cc335/nylily/371.jpg

newyorklily
05-31-2016, 08:03 PM
I had a strange dream just before waking this morning. I dreamt that I was on a narrow table or gurney. I'm not sure if I was a child, a teenager or an adult. I could have been all three.

There were two medical people there (though I'm not certain they were human). I was laying on my back and it felt like a long needle was sticking me in my lower back. I did not feel the extent of the pain in my dream but I knew it was more painful than anything I have ever felt. And it was something I had to get through.

I have to wonder if it was a memory coming back.

Edward
06-01-2016, 01:19 AM
I had a strange dream just before waking this morning. I dreamt that I was on a narrow table or gurney. I'm not sure if I was a child, a teenager or an adult. I could have been all three.

There were two medical people there (though I'm not certain they were human). I was laying on my back and it felt like a long needle was sticking me in my lower back. I did not feel the extent of the pain in my dream but I knew it was more painful than anything I have ever felt. And it was something I had to get through.

I have to wonder if it was a memory coming back.

A lot of my dreams that are very vivid have come just before waking up as well. So there's gotta be something to it. Perhaps, this is a repressed memory of this lifetime or even another life time? Perhaps something happening on the astral/spirit realm? Or some kind of genetic memory that was passed down to you?

Edward

newyorklily
06-01-2016, 03:53 AM
A lot of my dreams that are very vivid have come just before waking up as well. So there's gotta be something to it. Perhaps, this is a repressed memory of this lifetime or even another life time? Perhaps something happening on the astral/spirit realm? Or some kind of genetic memory that was passed down to you?

Edward
I have a history of what felt like being stuck by a sharp, pointy object by the beings. This happened during my teenage years (see my opening post in this thread). I don't remember getting struck in the back but I remember them making me unconscious when the situation got too traumatic for me. This is why I'm wondering if this is a memory coming back to me. Possibly one of the more traumatic ones.

newyorklily
07-05-2016, 04:05 AM

I just found this article Spacecraft reveals 'gigantic oceans on Titan' (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-442218/Spacecraft-reveals-gigantic-oceans-Titan.html). The picture of Titan looks a heck of a lot like the planet in my dream.
More on Titan.

http://www.space.com/15257-titan-saturn-largest-moon-facts-discovery-sdcmp.html?utm_source=listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20160704-sdc

newyorklily
02-24-2017, 09:47 PM

I can't help but wonder if at least, one of these objects, was the structure from where I was shown Titan.
https://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/resources/7606/

A99
02-26-2017, 01:18 PM
That very well could be lilly. I have had my own dreams, in my case lucid dreams and mind-eye visions when meditating, that have shown me things that I would never bother to post in this forum because I don't think anyone would believe me... but if you think you saw Titan in that dream, there's a good chance that that is what you may, in fact, have seen. :)

A99
06-05-2017, 05:20 PM
I can't help but wonder if at least, one of these objects, was the structure from where I was shown Titan.
https://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/resources/7606/

Those rings you saw having to do with that planet that you now think might have been Titan reminds me of those rings Ingo Swann saw in a 1973 remote viewing experiment at SRI for the planet Jupiter....

Here's an excerpt about that in chapt. 1 in his book 'Penetration".

8. Water/ice crystals in atmosphere: Confirmed 1975.
9. Crystal bands reflect radio probes: Confirmed 1975.
10. Magnetic and electromagnetic auroras ("rainbows"): Confirmed 1975.
11. A planetary RING inside the atmosphere: Confirmed 1979, not only as to its existence, but as being inside the crystallized atmospheric layers.
12. Liquid composition: Confirmed 1973, 1976, as hydrogen in liquid form.
13. Mountains and solid core: Still questionable, but suspected as of 1991.

Six of these thirteen factors were given scientific substantiation by 1975, which is the year that the events narrated in this book begin. It needs to be pointed up that before it was actually discovered in 1979, most scientists flatly denounced the possibility of the RING, but which had been sketched in the raw data acquired in 1973. And just recently the existence of more refined rings has been confirmed.

Ingo Swann, Penetration: The Question of Extraterrestrial and Human Telepathy, Ingo Swann Books, p.6

newyorklily
09-26-2018, 05:50 AM

I just found this article Spacecraft reveals 'gigantic oceans on Titan' (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-442218/Spacecraft-reveals-gigantic-oceans-Titan.html). The picture of Titan looks a heck of a lot like the planet in my dream.Photo from https://qz.com/1401394/images-from-cassini-show-evidence-of-dust-storms-on-saturns-largest-moon/https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180926/16974ce269b176b57e19aeb0727ef2f8.jpg

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

M-Albion-3D
09-27-2018, 08:51 AM
Hi Lily,

Thanks for this incredible thread, I just saw this for the first time today.

This has been a life changing experience for you and I think for many who stop by our forum I'm quite sure also have similar "off world experiences". But yours is very special in the sense of what they are and possibly from "where"!

I have had my eye on Titan for over 40 years, it's an amazing place. If you get the chance, see if you can get a copy of Intelligent Life in the Universe By Sagan and Shklovskii

https://www.amazon.com/Intelligent-Life-Universe-I-Shklovskii/dp/0440540569?crid=3N2S9NE0R10EP&keywords=intelligent+life+in+the+universe+carl+sag an&qid=1538031071&s=Books&sprefix=intelligent+life+in+the+%2Cprime-instant-video%2C225&sr=1-2-fkmrnull&ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_2

There's some great discussion and info on Titan.

But of course, the "emperor" of the solar system is Saturn, Titan's master!.

I now believe there is life there, possibly located on the very edge of the B ring. My guess is that life there is beyond our comprehension. They are also unbelievably old.

I made a great video in high magnification of the massive structures which float along the edge. Some are over 2km tall and SQUARE by design. As an architectural designer, I bow to their grace and beauty. They are truly awesome.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B--tam0uh-oiS3BfbGdpV0lfdTA (https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B--tam0uh-oiS3BfbGdpV0lfdTA)

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/640x480q90/924/xl6G3v.jpg

Right up to date on September 11th 2018, an amateur astronomer by the name of Paula Gilley https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWNbH7Tz-tsUqzlKPEjU2tg who spends countless hours looking at the planets, caught some fascinating telescope video footage that seems to show Saturn, "very much alive'! This is a must see!!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YC_5M7UVVR57aQBU34JlHc3O6WcOiZq0 (https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YC_5M7UVVR57aQBU34JlHc3O6WcOiZq0)

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/640x480q90/924/97XAhn.jpg

Much respect.
Thanks,
Mal

newyorklily
06-28-2019, 04:52 PM
NASA unveils new mission to fly to Saturn's moon, Titan, which could be home to alien life.
https://www.foxnews.com/science/nasa-mission-saturns-titan

https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2019/06/1862/1048/dragonfly-landing.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Dragonfire
06-29-2019, 05:30 PM
Should be interesting as they plan to use a drone. Or is that Mars....

newyorklily
06-30-2019, 07:11 PM
Should be interesting as they plan to use a drone. Or is that Mars....They are calling it a drone.

NASA Is Sending a Life-Hunting Drone to Saturn's Huge Moon Titan

https://www.space.com/nasa-dragonfly-mission-saturn-moon-titan.html