PDA

View Full Version : Abductions and strange phenomena in Norway

Garuda
01-30-2016, 11:53 AM
Exomagazin.TV, operated by Exopolitics Germany just published a presenteation by award-winning film maker Terje Toftenes from Norway, called "Alien Agenda - Abductions and strange phenomena in Norway"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Grpz4TmJCpQ

lionheart001
01-30-2016, 07:07 PM
Thanks Garuda. Going to watch this later tonight. Looks interesting.

Ebenmatter
01-30-2016, 11:22 PM
Awesome thanks for the link, Will for sure watch this when I get the chance.

lionheart001
01-31-2016, 06:42 AM
I watched it. Interesting. Covered quite a bit.

CasperParks
01-31-2016, 10:43 PM
Garuda,

Looks interesting, have it bookmarked to watch later tonight.

lionheart001
02-01-2016, 04:23 AM
I remember, speaking of portals, an incident that occurred over a highway in Arizona, I think near Casa Grande, late one night, I think back in the early 1990's. About 7 craft appeared. A couple of drivers watched them, I think from a pull off point. They said you could actually see the person inside a bubble on the top, perspex like canopy, one person per craft, around 7. I am probably wrong about the number of craft, but that comes to mind.

They appeared and then did a sort of recon, then they had an issue. One kept doing this 'thing' where he would go to a certain altitude, pointing a certain heading, then hit the accellerator, slowed, and looped around, and came back, waited, then did it again. This went on for quite a while, the others hovering in a holding position, while the leader kept doing this loop thing.

That was about it. They finally left.

My thoughts on it then, and now, is that they portaled in, looked around, then went to leave and couldnt. They might have got it working, I dont know. I do not remember details from that long ago.

The local police were rude to the people that came in the following week asking things. I think they were telling them nothing happened, etc. Strong arming them.

Reports by the witnesses were filed though and I think they were even interviewed.

Also, speaking on portaling. I have seen footage on YouTube of saucers in China hovering over buildings, and some just disappear. But, the people airing the video disected it into frames and found that when it began to disappear, small bright lights appeared around the disc's hull, perhaps 8 or 10?, and the craft went into a blurr on one side of the circle of lights. My thoughts; it was a portal device that uses orbs and the craft blinked out, or jumped when the ring setup around the craft. I could go on with a couple of details, but I'll just leave it at that.