PDA

View Full Version : Victor Martinez, Mike Horn, Mufon et al. Funny read!

noot
12-21-2011, 08:49 PM
Very funny correspondence. Enjoy!

show details Dec 19 (2 days ago)

Victor--

Michael Horn is a complete a$shole and the Meier case is moronic. Not only does Horn keep pushing a case only a village idiot can love -- he also has to assail ALL OTHER CASES AS FALSE. He doesn't even have the courtesy to at least use the weasel words of "You may have your own truth in your case. But the Meier case is the best." No, Horn can't even bring himself to say that much. It's HIS case or the highway. No other cases or UFO contacts need apply.

Horn is the supreme arbiter in all things ufological. He alone can decide that NO CASE HAS ANY MERIT BUT MEIER.

Wake up people. STOP GIVING THE ******* HORN A PLATFORM FOR HIS EGO-MANIACAL DRIVEL!

Susan Swiatek
MUFON - Virginia State Director

- Show quoted text -

- Show quoted text -
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/12/11

Reply to all

Forward

[Offline] Susan is not available to chat

More

show details Dec 19 (2 days ago)

Susan,

Meier has proven to be a fraud. Even his own wife came out and said so.

Tom
- Show quoted text -

Reply to all

Forward

Invite Tom Hatheway to chat

More
[Offline] kim walker

show details 2:36 PM (23 hours ago)

You nailed it, Susan. He's also a really nasty S.O.B. to boot.

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 4:40 PM, Susan Swiatek <susan.swiatek@gmail.com> wrote:
- Show quoted text -

--
lk walker

Reply to all

Forward

[Offline] Susan is not available to chat

More
James Gilliland to me

show details 3:21 PM (22 hours ago)

Yes about time someone else nailed him on his crap
- Show quoted text -

Forward

More
Michael Horn
show details 5:52 PM (19 hours ago)

NOTE: This is a REPLY to the defamatory email sent to Victor's list. If you DON'T want to receive replies, or emails, please contact Victor, not me. And feel free to encourage Victor to use BCC instead of CC, to protect EVERYONE'S privacy.

MH
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...

To all concerned,

When the shills for the nonsensical MUFON organization start losing it in public you know that they have the uncomfortable realization that their fraudulent, disinformation scam is up. I guess now that we've generated such huge interest from the C2C program, and suddenly got over 118,000 views of our film online, the "let's-chase-lights-in-the-sky" crowd worry that the cash flow from the gullible is about to dry up too!

Why didn't the lovely and articulate Ms. Swiatek take the opportunity to present some actual...evidence both against the Meier case and for "ALL OTHER CASES" and "UFO contacts"?

I do wonder however if Ms. Swiatek, curiously concerned with "courtesy" as she is, is a truck driver in drag, perhaps suffering from PAPS (Post-Abduction Profanity Syndrome).

Cordially,

MH
www.theyfly.com (http://www.theyfly.com)
- Show quoted text -

Dragonfire
12-21-2011, 09:18 PM
Nice one! :lmao:

Doc
12-22-2011, 05:03 AM
Victor has told me that nothing he puts on his email list ever gets the same vitriolic response as any mention of Michael Horn. :yes:

noot
12-22-2011, 12:17 PM
Victor has told me that nothing he puts on his email list ever gets the same vitriolic response as any mention of Michael Horn. :yes:
Hahahahaha. Who can doubt that? Horn is a horse's patoot, alright.

noot
12-29-2011, 05:14 AM
And now this from Billy's son! (http://methimeier.wordpress.com/2011/12/27/an-open-letter-to-the-figu/)
I've pasted just the first few paragraphs. Follow the hotlink above for the entire letter.

December 27, 2011

Leave a Comment

An open Letter to the FIGU

An open Letter to the FIGU

After 30 Years of slander, I’ve had enough. Over the years, I have been accused of lying, stealing and other terrible activities. This has happened by some of the FIGU members and, sadly, also from my Father, who is highly evolved. The FIGU organization states that respect for every human being means everything to FIGU, but some from FIGU have treated me badly. Even if my father is the Prophet of the new Age, FIGU members have to understand that he is still a human being and, according to this, he makes mistakes. This is a fact.

My father has helped me a lot financially in the last few months and I’m very thankful. But, it doesn’t mean that I have to accept being treated like a piece of trash. I have to say that I do not place the Mission or the Teachings into question. I can imagine that some of you will stop and not read any further, but this would confirm that you take, once more, the easiest way, that you only pay attention to hearsay and that you don’t want to hear the Truth. Yes, it is easier to listen to others and judge other people like some in the FIGU used to do. I am almost 100% sure that the FIGU members will react to this letter with other dubious explanations and more discredit towards me under order of my father or not or by my father himself.

Like always before, you will try to put yourselves in the position of the damaged party in order to start a big attack. But, you can’t shoot at me if I know all of your reactions. If someone passes criticism at my Father, that person is badly demeaned. But now, I am not any longer quiet because FIGU and my Father are trying again to destroy my reputation. First of all, I have to take care of my health. Or have you people only given me the runaround? I was always good enough for help the mission. Or maybe you would keep me under your control by putting me systematically in the position of a liar or cheater in order to have something in your hands against me, if the FIGU should need it? This is suspicious. It makes the FIGU organization nervous if I don’t tell everything about my private life.

Yes it is true that I spread the rumor that I am in the Swiss Alps for a cure. But I followed the Recipe/Formula of my Father. This means that I started a story, which was not true, in order to get another story that is true. I must now disappoint those who try to abase or hurt me since I already expected that FIGU again will start with some stories against me. But I knew this before I left Switzerland and I was wondering what kind of fairy tales that FIGU or my Father would start.

.............................snip................. .......

Have a nice Life,

© 2011, Methusalem Meier

This letter is a copyright protected document that is placed freely into the public domain with no limitations on the quantity of reproductions and distribution of the material contained herein with the stipulation that this material may not be altered in any way or presented out of context. Please address all questions, comments, and requests for information to: Methusalem Meier at the Email address of: methi77@bluewin.ch

PRESS RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE DISTRIBUTION

My name is Methusalem Meier. I am the son of Eduard Meier from Switzerland. Eduard Meier is a well-known extraterrestrial contactee that is commonly known by the name of Billy Meier. He has had thousands of direct contacts with entities from the Pleiades cluster of stars throughout his entire life with a large amount of evidence to prove it. Please publish the attached letter by me as a way to bring truth to what has happened.

Sincerely,

Methusalem Meier

E-mail: methi77@bluewin.ch

Doc
12-29-2011, 12:11 PM
It will be interesting to see the kind of response this letter gets. It is long, detailed, very critical and has a sense of truthfulness about it, although it has its obvious point of view and bias. To me, the Meier Story is almost an archetype of everything wrong with this field: every way that information, fact, people and public awareness can be bungled and abused. I keep waiting for something to lead to the discussion to begin that will take on the problems in a constructive way. Maybe this is it.

I know that every one of us involved in creating this latest place for discussion and study, The Outpost, keep doing this in the hope that we will get that needed discussion started or be able to contribute to it if and when it happens. This Ufology has been a history of smart people missing opportunities and doing destructive things. Everyone who has followed this interest long enough and deeply enough to read or post in a place like this can have a hand in making it better. It is easy to be critical. It is harderr to be constructive. Ultimately, our choices define us. We're supposed to be the smart people. What is taking so long?

noot
12-29-2011, 01:31 PM
I agree, Doc. But what I found to be most extraordinary about his letter was not Methi's trashing of Billy and FIGU but his seeming acceptance of the reality of Billy's Contact accounts in spite of that.

Doc
12-29-2011, 01:47 PM
I agree, Doc. But what I found to be most extraordinary about his letter was not Methi's trashing of Billy and FIGU but his seeming acceptance of the reality of Billy's Contact accounts in spite of that.

I didn't mention that but I saw it that way too. That was one of the things that lent authenticity to the son's account. It seemed to be heartfelt and accepting of certain things as fact while being harshly critical.

noot
12-29-2011, 02:04 PM
In keeping with General Striker's admonition to "consider everything while believing nothing" I've always felt that there might just be a core of truth secreted behind the ridiculous details of Billy's fantastical yarn. And if that's the case then it would seem to indicate that the ridiculous flourishes- the wedding cake, the dinosaur photographs, the bimbos... et alia- are classic elements of disinformation method. Just a thought..

Doc
12-29-2011, 02:18 PM
I read Kinder's and Steven's books way back when. I think the truth of a lot of these stories gets lost when the fame merchants show up. The pressure for more and better gets intense. People are not very sophisticated and can't tell good advice from bad advice. Everyone wants something from you and precious few have your interests at heart.

noot
12-29-2011, 02:22 PM
To this day there remain credible Ufers who support the Meier mystery. Among them are Ed Mitchell and Carol Rosin. So who can say?

Doc
12-29-2011, 02:29 PM
Much of the same could be said for other cases like Gulf Breeze. It may have started out with a core of truth and some people still support it for what they think are good reasons.

noot
12-29-2011, 02:32 PM
It starts with a real event and soon devolves into a cargo cult. Such is life.