PDA

View Full Version : Daily Intelligence Brief

Fore
12-22-2011, 02:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8Xyqfy63H4

Martial Law Declaration Attempt In Louisiana

nibs
12-22-2011, 04:08 AM
Oddly enough, I don't see a problem with what this guy is asking for. He makes some pretty valid points. Make it short term and get as many thugs and guns off the streets as possible. The campaign can be[ operation let a kid live and thug go to jail....]

Then again- I could see circumstances where I would want the national guard on the streets and they were not available... Unlike those completely brainwashed prison planet junkies out there......

norenrad
12-22-2011, 05:08 AM
Sometimes I think its best to fight fire with fire. Most likely, these thugs will go underground while the National Guard is there. In that case, the National Guard needs to have search and seizure options. There are way too many criminals on our streets, something drastic needs to be done; criminals need to be dealt with harshly... end of story.

Redbone
12-22-2011, 01:33 PM
Sometimes I think its best to fight fire with fire. Most likely, these thugs will go underground while the National Guard is there. In that case, the National Guard needs to have search and seizure options. There are way too many criminals on our streets, something drastic needs to be done; criminals need to be dealt with harshly... end of story.

"Gort, Klaatu barada nikto. Klaatu barada nikto."

norenrad
12-22-2011, 01:45 PM
Indeed.

norenrad
12-22-2011, 03:12 PM
Wave of bombings across Iraqi capital kills 60

http://news.yahoo.com/wave-bombings-across-iraqi-capital-kills-60-105749747.html

A wave of at least 14 bombings ripped across Baghdad Thursday morning, killing at least 60 people in the worst violence in Iraq for months. The apparently coordinated attacks struck days after the last American forces left the country and in the midst of a major government crisis between Shiite and Sunni politicians that has sent sectarian tensions soaring.

'nuff said.

Chris
12-22-2011, 03:56 PM
Wave of bombings across Iraqi capital kills 60

http://news.yahoo.com/wave-bombings-across-iraqi-capital-kills-60-105749747.html

A wave of at least 14 bombings ripped across Baghdad Thursday morning, killing at least 60 people in the worst violence in Iraq for months. The apparently coordinated attacks struck days after the last American forces left the country and in the midst of a major government crisis between Shiite and Sunni politicians that has sent sectarian tensions soaring.

'nuff said.

Now who would have ever seen that coming...??? :doh:

Doc
12-22-2011, 04:17 PM
But our ever-so-smart betters said it wouldn't be a problem? :mad3:

Fore
12-22-2011, 04:35 PM
I guess the Iraqi forces are not very competent folks if they can't police their own nation. Perhaps the USA ought to send them a peace keeping bill for the 9 years of training. (Backpay?)

Though I doubt they can affod several billion per month at the current !expensive! taxpayer rate.

Edit: Special Forces have been training these folks long and hard, you'd think they would at least do the checkpoints well enough that they wouldn't have 14 bombings....

Redbone
12-23-2011, 02:29 PM
I guess the Iraqi forces are not very competent folks if they can't police their own nation. Perhaps the USA ought to send them a peace keeping bill for the 9 years of training. (Backpay?)

Though I doubt they can affod several billion per month at the current !expensive! taxpayer rate.

Edit: Special Forces have been training these folks long and hard, you'd think they would at least do the checkpoints well enough that they wouldn't have 14 bombings....

My Nephew was one of the Trainers, according to him the Iraqi Security Forces are probably the ones who set the bombs.

Redbone
12-23-2011, 03:46 PM
People Can Learn New Skills While They Dream, Scientists SayPublished December 22, 2011
News Corp Australian Papers

Is 'Inception' possible?

Grab your totem - the dream within a dream could soon become a reality. Scientists believe they have found a way to plant an idea in your head by manipulating your dreams, like in the film Inception.
Researchers at Yale University in the US have discovered that people are able to learn new skills in their dreams through lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming is a state of “waking dreams” where people are able to control what they dream about. New Scientist reports the Yale researchers found that people can use dreaming as a learning tool and are currently experimenting on training people in new skills by telling them what to dream about. Tests found that lucid dreamers performed better in gambling tasks that test the regions of the brain involved in social interactions and emotional decision making.
Yale team member Dr Peter Morgan said people can use the lucid dreaming technique to train their brains. “We know that by engaging circuits in the brain we can change its architecture,” Dr Morgan said. Similar research has already shown that practicing in your sleep can improve your real life skills.
In a Swiss study, lucid dreamers that practiced throwing a coin into a cup while they slept found they were better at the real thing after they awoke.

I know for a fact that Lucid Dreaming is real. It is a ability that I develop as a child. Now if I can learn how to convince myself to learn something in my sleep........think of the possiblities!

noot
12-23-2011, 03:46 PM
Now who would have ever seen that coming...??? :doh:
Don't say you weren't warned...

murmur
12-23-2011, 09:29 PM
My Nephew was one of the Trainers, according to him the Iraqi Security Forces are probably the ones who set the bombs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMSHDOiTmaw

noot
12-23-2011, 10:04 PM
Ah yes. Americans bearing gifts..

http://api.ning.com/files/OOSgAkBI5LwtNs5RG4YJJTQptcxnxclUVAYQQwv1vGGiXoRFM9 JCLLMbh7s7A9kn/kirkwithdildomadeofstone.jpg?width=478&height=600

CasperParks
01-15-2012, 03:22 AM
Ah yes. Americans bearing gifts..

http://api.ning.com/files/OOSgAkBI5LwtNs5RG4YJJTQptcxnxclUVAYQQwv1vGGiXoRFM9 JCLLMbh7s7A9kn/kirkwithdildomadeofstone.jpg?width=478&height=600

He is a Canadian! :das

Doc
01-15-2012, 04:21 AM
Which one? :lmao: