PDA

View Full Version : The Sixth Sense: Proof of Heaven

Edward
02-27-2016, 04:31 AM
I think this is the second doctor I have heard of that has had this kind of experience but I think it's the first time a Neurosurgeon has had this happened, and this is oh so important. Millions of people have had experiences but I think this goes a long way when mainstream doctors like this guy have profound experiences and now is back to tell what millions of others have said. Hopefully we can get some real change in thinking and consciousness about the nature of life and a whole lot more.

Edward

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AGNnOk6dhA

lionheart001
02-27-2016, 06:08 AM
I definitely believe. I believe in the Great Creator, I believe in Jesus, I have seen Angels.

We are an amazing creation.

I read something the other day on Facebook. 'We are not bodies with spirits, we are souls with bodies.'

Sansanoy
02-27-2016, 01:04 PM
Somewhere somehow science slipped from methodological naturalism to metaphysical naturalism. They have put themselves into a position where even if God or anything supernatural appears to them and speaks with them and suffers every test they will try to find a natural explanation for it and likely call it mass hysteria. They base it all on a voluntary assumption that only the natural world exists. As such their explanations are the best explanations for a strictly natural world, but if you take that assumption away and allow for supernatural explanations, their explanations are really groundless. For example, lets say I choose to believe that lawn mowers do not exist. Now if I said I saw a large field that had grown 1ft tall one day and then next day I walked by it it was 4 inches high. I would conclude that a large herd of grazing animals came by that field, which seems like a great explanation under the conditions. However if lawn mowers do exist its a pretty bad explanation. Why is anyone presupposing a natural world beyond methodological naturalism? What does our world achieve by that.

Here is one example that metaphysical naturalism holds to. The materialism of the mind. If all we are is the material, then none of us are more than 7 years old. This is because all our cells are replaced in about 7 years. It means that a man convicted of murder can only serve a life sentence of 7 years because if the man is the material the man is who committed the murder is no longer in the cell. Whatever made him a murderer is gone and he is an entirely new man. This is the kind of thing we are left with when metaphysical naturalism runs the show.

ScaRZ
02-27-2016, 02:34 PM
Through the years I've come to understand most people who say they believe in a spirt realm will only go so far in their belief. One of the biggest problems is all the entertainment that has flooded our senses has done more harm than good. The spirit realm is not the entertainment are minds have become a part of.