PDA

View Full Version : Sekret Machines - Tom Delong - Dawn of Disclosure

Longeyes
04-07-2016, 07:09 PM
Everyone needs to listen to this Tom Delong seems to have by sheer brilliance come up with a plan for the PTB to Disclose. He's contacted them, they agreed and he's rolling it out now the first book is out now, he's got brilliant Shakespeare Scholar to write 'fiction' books to disclose.

http://www.amazon.com/Sekret-Machines-Book-Chasing-Shadows/dp/1943272158/ctoc

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2016/03/27

Government UFO Revelations

Co-founder of the rock bands Blink 182 and Angels and Airwaves, Tom DeLonge, joined George Knapp for the entire program to share riveting government secrets he's learned about alien interactions on Earth. DeLonge abruptly changed his career focus last year when he announced the launch of Sekret Machines, the umbrella title for a series of books, films, and documentaries which will focus on UFOs, government secrecy, alien intelligence, and related paranormal subjects. He has recruited a team of authors and filmmakers to work on various parts of his 'transmedia' endeavor, and has used his rock star status to secure introductions to several highly placed officials and executives within the military/industrial complex, who are now informing his research.

Detailing his labyrinthine journey of meeting with various NASA and government officials in a host of different cities and locations, he explained that they were interested in his pitch to disseminate information about the UFO and alien question to a younger audience, and portray the government in a more positive light than in the past. Speaking under conditions of anonymity, officials told him that concealment of information stemmed from the Cold War era, when nuclear war was a constant concern. They referred to the aliens as the 'Others,' and said they could best be conceptualized as gods.

"The entire UFO phenomenon is about multiple gods that fight among themselves, and by design factionalize mankind into different religions, to step back and let us fight each other, so it has other things that it wants to accomplish, and we don't notice them because we're too involved fighting each other," DeLonge recounted.

The various UFO crashes might have been done on purpose for the aliens to translate their technology to humanity in order to give us greater weapons of war to use on each other, he continued. According to his sources, the US has "cracked gravity" and is building machinery that incorporates antigravity. The 'Others' are said to be behind the cattle mutilation phenomenon. DeLonge's co-author A.J. Hartley joined the conversation for a segment to discuss the writing process in their new thriller Chasing Shadows that weaves in historical material about real UFO cases, like the Barney & Betty Hill abduction.

Wansen
04-08-2016, 02:50 AM
Thank you Longeyes, I just downloaded the Kindle version and looking forward to reading this.

Longeyes
04-08-2016, 07:02 AM
Someone has uploaded a copy of the talk here:

http://youtu.be/vkQHSO-T9hk

It really is inbelieveable stuff it seems Delong has been given the authorisation to Disclose, in a very controlled way. Every step is being agreed by Generals and people within the military industrial complex and he even claims to have personally met the equivalent of 'MJ-1' although he says he doesn't know if Majestic exactly exists.

A99
04-08-2016, 11:42 AM
Everyone needs to listen to this Tom Delong seems to have by sheer brilliance come up with a plan for the PTB to Disclose. He's contacted them, they agreed and he's rolling it out now the first book is out now, he's got brilliant Shakespeare Scholar to write 'fiction' books to disclose.

http://www.amazon.com/Sekret-Machines-Book-Chasing-Shadows/dp/1943272158/ctoc

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2016/03/27

Government UFO Revelations

Co-founder of the rock bands Blink 182 and Angels and Airwaves, Tom DeLonge, joined George Knapp for the entire program to share riveting government secrets he's learned about alien interactions on Earth. DeLonge abruptly changed his career focus last year when he announced the launch of Sekret Machines, the umbrella title for a series of books, films, and documentaries which will focus on UFOs, government secrecy, alien intelligence, and related paranormal subjects. He has recruited a team of authors and filmmakers to work on various parts of his 'transmedia' endeavor, and has used his rock star status to secure introductions to several highly placed officials and executives within the military/industrial complex, who are now informing his research.

Detailing his labyrinthine journey of meeting with various NASA and government officials in a host of different cities and locations, he explained that they were interested in his pitch to disseminate information about the UFO and alien question to a younger audience, and portray the government in a more positive light than in the past. Speaking under conditions of anonymity, officials told him that concealment of information stemmed from the Cold War era, when nuclear war was a constant concern. They referred to the aliens as the 'Others,' and said they could best be conceptualized as gods.

"The entire UFO phenomenon is about multiple gods that fight among themselves, and by design factionalize mankind into different religions, to step back and let us fight each other, so it has other things that it wants to accomplish, and we don't notice them because we're too involved fighting each other," DeLonge recounted.

The various UFO crashes might have been done on purpose for the aliens to translate their technology to humanity in order to give us greater weapons of war to use on each other, he continued. According to his sources, the US has "cracked gravity" and is building machinery that incorporates antigravity. The 'Others' are said to be behind the cattle mutilation phenomenon. DeLonge's co-author A.J. Hartley joined the conversation for a segment to discuss bthe writing process in their new thriller Chasing Shadows that weaves in historical material about real UFO cases, like the Barney & Betty Hill abduction.

There's always the potential for material like this where real-life events and documented and proven facts are weaved in with fiction where the final tapestry is then eventually presented as the truth especially by its creator's and a following that want it so much to be the truth, they will throw discernment and common sense out the window and accept and support it as reality and total nonfiction.

Then you've got the writers ganging up on those in forums who question the veracity of the ongoing story where real experiencers who can back up their claims in some way wrt to their own experiences and abilities are attacked as charlatans because the writers of the fiction can't offer any evidence or proof to back up their own unfolding story and those claims their characters they are hiding behind have been making on whatever extraordinary abilities they claim to possess.

Then eventually, when finally backed up against the wall, those same characters they are hiding behind do the old "holier-than-thou trick" claiming they are anointed by the Holy Spirit and commune with angels and those real experiencers are then attacked as instruments of Satan. The beauty behind this tactic is that it gets them off the hook wrt providing anything tangible that backs up their claims embedded within that fictionalized narrative but it also allows their fairy tale to branch out into another whole new storyline to keep the story going indefinitely. But what you end up with, at the end of the day, is the suppression of truth and the presentation of a reality that first started out as a near truth but then veers off into total fabrication and distortion on how things really are in real life.

Longeyes
04-08-2016, 03:41 PM
This is nothing like that A99.
I recommend listening to the prog. If he is to be believed.

IMHO
THIS IS DISCLOSURE

He is going to bring out a string of non fiction books to back up the fiction ones. There will be film and TV franchises off the back of this as well.
This is going to be HUGE.

Longeyes
04-08-2016, 03:57 PM
Something to get the ball rolling...
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/tom-delonge-announces-alien-inspired-book-sekret-machines-music-20160204

A99
04-08-2016, 04:36 PM
I trust you. I was diagnosed with acute bronchitis last night at an emergency clinic. I'm not even a smoker but because I'm feeling a little under the weather, it's bringing out the pessimist in me whereas usually I'm more open minded and willing to give even the craziest stories the benefit of the doubt as my own experiences and whatever I have to show for it is just as crazy for sure. lol

There IS an advantage in incorporating real life events into a fiction format as that's a way to get information out into the mainstream. First get it out there in hopes that the subject matter of the story will generate discussion including more consideration that the phenomenon could, in fact, be real.

But you're saying that what's being presented here in this thread... is what it is... fiction with truth baked into it too and that's it not going to be set-up for my concerns that I expressed in my previous post here. I believe you and will listen to the prog and check out your links... it sounds extremely interesting, to say the least!

Longeyes
04-08-2016, 11:28 PM
I agree with you about fictional disclosures but this is going to be backed up with non-fiction. It is primarily the way he had sold it to the PTB. It softens the blow.

Another story

http://www.gq.com/story/tom-delonge-ufos-interview-sekret-machines-novel

Fore
04-09-2016, 02:10 AM
This is nothing like that A99.
I recommend listening to the prog. If he is to be believed.

IMHO
THIS IS DISCLOSURE

He is going to bring out a string of non fiction books to back up the fiction ones. There will be film and TV franchises off the back of this as well.
This is going to be HUGE.

Gee, sounds familiar.:cool::angel_not::das

Thanks for bringing it up LongEyes. Will Listen to the entire broadcast soon. Interesting strategy.

Edward
04-09-2016, 04:09 AM
I've been listening but this really sounds like disseminated disclosure. About 42 mins through and I can tell you by they way he is laying it out and how he is able to do only certain things and say certain things in a particular way. It seems like the cabal way of putting the spin/control they want on it .

Edward

Longeyes
04-09-2016, 08:47 AM
I've been listening but this really sounds like disseminated disclosure. About 42 mins through and I can tell you by they way he is laying it out and how he is able to do only certain things and say certain things in a particular way. It seems like the cabal way of putting the spin/control they want on it .

Edward
Well it isn't going to happen any other way. They seem to have given him unbelievable access.
What is very apparent is how hostile they see the ET / others threat, as being. No good ETs are mentioned.
He was obviously told not to mention Dr Greer's name even though he was doing his CE5 protocol to call these things in.
I've heard it said that the Nordics offered to help to one U.S. President but we refused, we've gone it alone against all comers since.

Longeyes
04-10-2016, 08:25 AM
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/04/05/tom-delonge-sekret-machines-book

Another article here in this one he mentions
“This is not just a book,” DeLonge tells EW over the phone. “This is not just Tom talking about UFOs again, laughing about it with his fans. This is Tom representing 10 people that are of the highest rank and office within the Department of Defense establishment and they are asking me to communicate something that they see as the utmost national security issue that has ever existed. They see it as a global security issue.”

Longeyes
04-10-2016, 08:35 AM
The more cynical are going to find the slick merchandising of 'Sekret Machines' unsettling
Is this all a con just to Delong a load of money?

http://tothestars.media/collections/sekret-machines

Longeyes
04-10-2016, 08:44 AM
There is also a short series of interviews online with Aj Hartley and Delonge

http://youtu.be/e2eu6FBbqss

Longeyes
04-10-2016, 09:10 AM
One thing Tom mentioned in his interview with George Knapp was a documentary he is working on, in it he mentions he interviewed John Podesta. He simply said you have to watch him. Photo of him here with Hartley and Podesta
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=836618713052888&id=144156385632461

So in some way John Podesta is linked to this.

http://secretsun.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/aliens-airwaves-tom-delonge-tells-his.html

Former pop/punk Blink-182 singer/guitarist Tom DeLonge has embarked on an ambitious plan, using his considerable star power to mainstream the UFO topic under the Sekret Machines banner, drawing on a number of government and military contacts he's made over the years, one of whom is the top-rank Washington insider John Podesta.

Can find no mention of documentary yet though.

Longeyes
04-10-2016, 09:25 AM
Tom DeLonge is going to be on ATS (http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1112599/pg1) tomorrow Monday 11th April answering questions.

Sansanoy
04-10-2016, 04:03 PM
I finally got enough time to watch the video. Wow, pretty scary stuff, and as Fore said, pretty familiar, like exactly familiar.

One of the most interesting things about what he had to say was that they are gods, they are like what we know of as demons, they speak to us through the frequency of consciousness and that they operate more often at 3am. 3 am is known as the witching hour, the demonic hour it is the exact 12 hour opposite of when Jesus died. Although not mentioned in the video they actually respond like demons, they don't like the name of Jesus in the direct sense. When channeled they shy away from the name using words like the man you call Jesus, and in abduction case it can actually cause the abduction to cease as Joe Jordan, the Mufon state director of Florida reports. They fit every one of our understandings of demons or fallen angels.

One question I would like Tom to ask is what is the government doing in regard to Yahweh. Here they have this text, that records the authority of these gods Deuteronomy 32:8, curses those gods Psalm 82, goes to war with those gods Luke 10 on behalf of mankind through mankind, will come again against those gods and drive them out forever. What they are dealing with is just clearly written all over the Bible, and includes the empowerment against those very gods the government is defending against. So I wonder how the government views this, what are they doing about it, and who is advising them about it. I know they have information against Yahweh, but all that information comes from these gods the Bible warns about, so I have to at least hope they are not that naive to take their word for it, when it is contradictory between different gods. Surely they have some philosophical, or theological council on this, especially since they themselves believe they are dealing with gods.

The other thing I wonder about is that this can't have been new information. People have been sacrificing to these gods for power since the beginning. That is essentially what the bohemian grove is in America. So the other thing is what elements of our nation and other nations are contracted with these gods and why is the government not trying to stop these things that allow their interaction. It seems like they are trying to stop them directly rather than stopping what is allowing their interaction and infiltration. Surely they have realized that these gods play by rules rather than volition by now.

atmjjc
04-10-2016, 05:20 PM
Hmm, let me see a rich kid growing up in California with a wealthy papa, former skateboarder, punk rocker, antisocial conduct, shock jock to name just a few of his eccentric behaviors whether you like his music or not, has gotten permission from high ranking members of the DOD and military to disclose the UFO phenomena.

The most shocking and literally funny element of all this is that supposedly the military establishment has given him the time of day yet alone permission to disclose. I guess money talks bull sh!t walks.

I just can’t wait when this is all done and disclosed by him I am sure in no time he will be talking to God and the Holy Spirit with directions from ten (10) angels directing us how to live. A new age is upon us all.

I know I am being sarcastic and cynical, but come on! Is this naiveté or just plain stupid!

Ten (10) high ranking officials, Ya right! I can’t stop laughing.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/rock-stars/tom-delonge-net-worth/

You mean this guy right…:rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7l5ZeVVoCA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7l5ZeVVoCA

calikid
04-10-2016, 06:13 PM
Hmm, let me see a rich kid growing up in California with a wealthy papa, former skateboarder, punk rocker, antisocial conduct, shock jock to name just a few of his eccentric behaviors whether you like his music or not, has gotten permission from high ranking members of the DOD and military to disclose the UFO phenomena.

The most shocking and literally funny element of all this is that supposedly the military establishment has given him the time of day yet alone permission to disclose. I guess money talks bull sh!t walks.

I just can’t wait when this is all done and disclosed by him I am sure in no time he will be talking to God and the Holy Spirit with directions from ten (10) angels directing us how to live. A new age is upon us all.

I know I am being sarcastic and cynical, but come on! Is this naiveté or just plain stupid!

Ten (10) high ranking officials, Ya right! I can’t stop laughing.

SNIP VIDEO

You mean this guy right…:rolleyes:

SNIP VIDEO

They did mention that one of them had written a dissertation on disclosure, and it had been read by the military personnel prior to his meetings. If true, might have opened some doors.

His tactic of pointing out that the best and brightest were unrecruitable due to antiquated policy seemed compelling.

Jury still out.

Fore
04-10-2016, 06:53 PM
Also, if you wanted to pull out at any time, it makes it harder if your spokesman is the President of the United States.

If Obama went on live TV right now and repeated the topic Verbatim, I would assure you the likelihood is very high that it would be incredibly tough to retract any statements or wash it away. Not even if you pounded a 500 page Fact book on their foreheads to discount it.

But some guy from a rock band, totally easy.

===================

I would also like to point out (yes I ran the video to it's end) that the kid knows things and says things but he is careful. I assess better than 90% of what he said is what I have also heard. (for whatever that is worth)

He mentioned that the ET would activate and deactivate the ICBM's. Everyone knows that already.
What they don't know is the varied reasons as to why. ;)

--------------------

When he states several times it is "An act of War" but doesn't state "against whom" I am pretty sure I know.

The Disclosure itself, outside of the time tables and plans of the ET are "An Act of War".
If the governments of the world ever decided (even in secret) to "go against the flow" to Disclose at any other time than the allotted time, there would be threatening acts to dissuade them to think otherwise.

What comes to mind to you all that would turn any secret governing body of individuals away from the Disclosure of the subject?

Testing ICBM's for activation/deactivation control purposes is one thing.
Doing it to keep the dogs in check is another.
They'd be so rattled time and time again, that they would choose to obey the timeline.

If you believe the world has ever been at risk of a nuclear war, you'd be wrong. ("IMO")
There wasn't a possibility and that is why the ET's are supposedly doing checks again and again...to keep things in order for their own sake. Each time human beings improve on the security of said systems, the ET's keep trying to defeat it. Again, for their own sake.

And the worst part, the public governments are slated to be the ET's escape goat at the very end. So things must fall into the right order...or else.
Even the ETs scenarios play out that the current governments will abandon their posts and quietly leave a skeleton government to take all the blame.
Having prepared for a long time when they have to yield control to non-human intervention.
Every blame and every notion of having wronged the population has to fall on them as the perpetrators.

And it is all a lie. <shrug>

Longeyes
04-11-2016, 07:01 AM
I'm not so sure you should dismiss him so out of hand Atmjjc.
You forget how desperate these guys must be to finally get this in the open. He appears to have handled the talks with them very cleverly and built up a strong bond of trust. They know time is running out.

The stuff about the nuclear weapons seems wrong to me. From what I've read they've been clearly warning us off nukes for years.
Turning off icbms , putting them in launch mode but never firing them, which wouldn't be so much harder would it? If they had we wouldn't be here talking about it. They have mostly just buzzed them. The stuff about the 'others' giving us craft is what I've always suspected. There was never a mention of good ETs vs bad ETs and I think the reason is that they took any alien life form , as unreadable and unfathomable, especially thier motives and out of simplicity labelled them all as a potential threat.

Who knows reckon it will be a while before we figure out if this is for real.
I do hold George Knapp in great esteem and if he's backing it gives it a whole lot of weight.

Longeyes
04-11-2016, 01:36 PM
Is there anyone out there who can put out some feelers to see if this is genuine? I know lots of us here have connections searching out all over the place.
Disclosure Lite seemed to fade away where did that come from? What about Victor and his list?
Atmjjc, what about your PTB friends they heard about this?

calikid
04-11-2016, 03:45 PM
I did find a few inconsistencies regards Nuclear Missiles incident, and the General's comments.

I had heard E.T. was associated with turning OFF US Missiles (Malmstrom AFB, etc.)
I have also heard of an incident where E.T. turned ON missiles (http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/06/ufo-activated-nuclear-missiles-in-the-ussr-in-1982-2674314.html) in the USSR (Byelokoroviche, Ukraine).

But the comments from the General seemed to reverse this somehow.
In the interview, the General said: "There are real heroes in Russia", meaning they did not launch a counter-strike when "The Others" somehow activated US Missiles.
And I'm not clear how the USSR would even know, short of radar confirmation of a launch, that the Missiles had even been activated?

Just a minor anomaly, not sure how noteworthy.

Longeyes
04-11-2016, 05:05 PM
I think it was in the Kennedy Era they must have had to tell the Russians it was happening to them as well.
Both sides would be accusing the other. Imagine at the height of the bays of Pigs incident, some light starts flashing over your missile bases, I doubt your first thought would be 'There are our ET friends pointing out the futility of nuclear war.'
You'd accuse the Ruskies and have your finger quivering over the button. You couldn't take that risk they must have shared info on UFOs.
If we are some massive genetic experiment, as seemed to be implied, it wouldn't make sense for them to encourage nuclear war. They'd be back to square one it may have taken millions of years to get to this point.

atmjjc
04-11-2016, 08:20 PM
Is there anyone out there who can put out some feelers to see if this is genuine? I know lots of us here have connections searching out all over the place.
Disclosure Lite seemed to fade away where did that come from? What about Victor and his list?
Atmjjc, what about your PTB friends they heard about this?

I was approached a few months back and thought these people were spooks, so I kind of brushed them aside.

He knows nothing and PTB don’t need his money so unless he has a few F16s or nukes for trade they will see him as a curiosity and play with him like a cat plays with catnip and feed him a bunch of whatever he wants to hear and in return he will feed it to us whatever we want to hear and make a few bucks himself in return.

Fore
04-12-2016, 03:26 AM
Personally, I like the conspiracy idea that there might be Generals and other officials reading up on The Outpost Forum and pulling some ex-musicians leg with stories on Disclosure on Coast to Coast AM.

Actually kinda sounds more radical when I put it this way.

------------------

Next, I might start to sue for their Copyright Infringement on the terms "Advisor®" OR "The Others®".

A sense of humor is one thing, but going on air with that kinda thing...they must have been bored on a Monday...hehe

calikid
04-12-2016, 04:43 AM
The callers at the end of the program were amusing.
Every caller wanted to talk their own agenda.
The Host kept having to interrupt with "And what is your question?"
Guest took it remarkably well. Careful not to offend, even when some of the callers had some wildly diverse opinions.

So this was a promo for a fiction book, but it is being promoted as non-fiction.
Or was it just the research being touted as non-fiction?
Not clear to me.

Edward
04-12-2016, 05:13 AM
Personally, I like the conspiracy idea that there might be Generals and other officials reading up on The Outpost Forum and pulling some ex-musicians leg with stories on Disclosure on Coast to Coast AM.

Actually kinda sounds more radical when I put it this way.

------------------

Next, I might start to sue for their Copyright Infringement on the terms "Advisor®" OR "The Others®".

A sense of humor is one thing, but going on air with that kinda thing...they must have been bored on a Monday...hehe

Ya, with Paramount/cbs bringing suits for Intellectual Property infringements and now Disney via starwars for StarsFan made stuff, heck why not? :das
------------------------------

With that said and getting back on topic here. From what I gathered from listening to the whole program Tom Recently did and all his tails of being vetted and going from one secure location to the next meeting all these different types and levels of people. I came away with a few things. Now I'm taking a particular stance and if all this is true. It seems to me that "they" those who Tom is talking with really have taken it upon themselves to be the saviors of humanity and it seems like from my standpoint they have limited ideas, thoughts and concepts to how things could/should be done but thats for only those who are in the Know and not the rest of us. If we take the various anecdote of the general we can see that A. its very compartmentalized and B. No one knows truely whats going on and how there are hero's no one even knows of. So it gets back to what I gather is they are the only ones capable of stopping this threat. Personally I believe all this goes a lot deeper. But from what I hear and from this perspective of Tom trying to play nice, nice with these guys and parrot what ever they approve or say. I am highly skeptical, unless Tom can keep things together and get real, tangible information out. We'll have to see. The one thing is Tom is right when he says it's their fault and they have themselves mishandled it. Personally I think they are using him to right the ship in the PR and I am VERY skeptical of Disclosure Lite/Partial Disclosure because in effect that allows for spin and control on how information is presented and often when that happens its is skewed.

Edward

P.S. To whom it may concern. There are many factors at play here(don't be ignorant just because you think you have a big piece of the picture, that's all it is. A piece.)and you do not hold all the cards. Trying to say you know what is best is like when you have and infection in your foot and the doctor offers to give you some anti-biotic's and you refuse treatment. You'd rather just see it get better all on it's own and that's not the way to go about it. There is a lot going on. Let me put it in simple terms. Does an Earth Naval ship(sea wise) run all by itself with just only the captain? No it has a crew and this crew all comes together to perform tasks and send along information and has various duties that keep that ship a float, running and serviceable. The Earth is a ship in that same respect, it's people's is its crew, let the crew do it's job, not just certain parts of the ship but the whole ship. Let's come together.

Longeyes
04-12-2016, 07:39 AM
Read through the AMA at the site that shall not be named.
He didn't stay very longe at all, maybe twenty minutes. One extra bit of info was read Corso's book his notes rather than the actual book. He was told it was all true. I"m pretty sure of that myself so another piece fits. Cattle mutilations are et based. Abductions are real and yes at one point the military did dabble in them as well. Rest of the answers didn't reveal much more will look again later.

Longeyes
04-12-2016, 01:42 PM
Couldn't see much else.

Fore
04-12-2016, 04:02 PM
Couldn't see much else.What does "AMA" stand for?

Longeyes
04-12-2016, 04:29 PM
'Ask Me Anything'
But obviously don't necessarily expect all the answers ;)

atmjjc
04-12-2016, 04:52 PM
'Ask Me Anything'
But obviously don't necessarily expect all the answers ;)

Actually it means Against Medical Advice but in the context you were using it in is correct.

Ya, I actually viewed that myself. What a joke...it's a book promo, like duh I got to 25 pages shook my head and left.

Longeyes
04-15-2016, 11:39 AM
More promotion here (http://www.esquire.com/entertainment/music/q-and-a/a43594/tom-delonge-blink-182-sekret-machines/)
Seems his story has mostly only hit the music media.

Bit more about the book here (http://www.upsetmagazine.com/features/aliens-exist-five-things-we-learnt-about-tom-delonge-new-book/)

If he has made all this up when he gets found out the backlash will be something to see.
He has made very tall claims I hope he is the funnel for disclosure no doubt time will tell.

Longeyes
04-16-2016, 10:45 AM
Have a copy of the Book :)

Longeyes
04-19-2016, 10:54 AM
Have finished the book. Can't think the audience is really us. There is stuff revealed in it but nothing anyone here won't have heard.
I'll run through as much as I can without trying to spoil the plot. It was written quite well, it was certainly readable and kept me quite gripped.
But It is no masterpiece but if they be believed bringing us DISCLOSURE from the PTB point of view -it's a massive deal so if it plays out the way they expect well done.

If we take all they revealed to be the truth the story confirms.

Die Glocke or the infamous Nazi Bell he bases it in Poland
Roswell - one character has a piece of the craft. The metal reacts to touch.
Nazi bases in Argentina, possibly other parts of South America and a base in Antarctica which had working UFO type craft
TR3B and Lazar's Sports Model UFO. The TR3B has cloaking tech and it's anti-gravity propulsion system overcomes inertia just like ET craft ie no pulling 50 plus gs on right turns. It has a different means of propulsion for space flight.
If he is being accurate the Russian's have something similar to the TRB in capabilities. The technology is back-engineered from ET tech.
Some abductions have been faked by humans.
There is a morass of interconnected clandestine companies and money floating around for Black budgets and the like.
The ETs have been here thousands of years and many myths and based on them.
He mentions Admiral Bryd's trip to Antarctica.

In a set of asides he mentions
- The sighting of a cigar shaped craft
- The Belgium Wave
- Barney and Betty Hill's abduction
- ICBMs going offline at Warren Airforce Base.

That is all stuff over the years I've come to believe is true. There are plenty of sources for much of that stuff. Interestingly I think information about Die Glocke primarily came from Nick Cook who had very good contacts with Lockheed and I think Lockheed feed him that and Boyd Bushman in a earlier attempt to get some of this stuff out there. In the book they have Possum Ranch or something which is obviously meant to be the Skunkworks. Would love to know who the head of the Aerospace company who got this rolling was. No doubt it will become clearer in due course.
The real thing that is new is that the ETs seem to be involved somehow giving us technology which we have back-engineered and given it to both sides, are potentially fighting on the Russian's side?
He claimed in his interview that UFOs had tried to start nuclear wars.
I don't know about this - all UFO and Nukes cases Robert Hastings has reported on clearly show that they want to interfere and show us who is boss, turn off silos etc but they have never tried to launch a missile. Tom Delonge mentioned in his interview that there is sharing of ET tech between China and Russia and US , Boyd Bushman mention in his last interview that was worried about the Chinese and sharing it with them. On the one hand they seem to be united against a common outside threat but then again they are overtly against each other.

I still think this is the real deal. I hope it works we need the people to know the truth to move forward now.

Longeyes
04-22-2016, 07:23 AM
Good serious srticle here outside the music press

http://www.laweekly.com/music/tom-delonges-new-sekret-machines-project-takes-a-serious-look-at-ufos-6832938

Ebenmatter
04-26-2016, 12:43 AM
About a 1/3 into Sekret machines so far it is very well written will give thoughts when finished. Just finished "Forbidden Knowledge" by Jason quitt Very interesting book to say the least. Not much I have not heard of before but explained some things very well from his perspective.

Wally
05-03-2016, 12:00 AM
They have a story about this on the exo-politics website.
http://exopolitics.org/rock-star-receives-official-support-for-ufo-full-disclosure/

Longeyes
05-03-2016, 11:19 AM
Thanks Wally great spot what he says about Maj. Gen. Michael J. Carey is very revealing...

What lends even more plausibility to DeLonge’s story is that on the back cover of Sekret Machines, an endorsement appears from a retired U.S. Air Force General whose last military assignment was Special Assistant to the Commander, Air Force Space Command. Here is what Maj. General Michael Carey had to say:

Sekret Machines scratches at the surface of “who do” we trust with our classified technology – certainly our adversaries are aware of our undertakings, as they are doing the same, but what of our citizens, our politicians, even our own military. Tom DeLonge and A.J. Hartley create a convincing narrative describing the “cat and mouse” game that is timeless between strategic adversaries. It has existed under the sea, on the surface of the earth and in its skies, why wouldn’t we believe it occurs in space. Our military leaders have been saying space is a contested environment for years now, perhaps we should believe them! -Maj. Gen. Michael J. Carey

Why would a former Major General of the U.S. Air Force publicly support the UFO disclosure initiative of a Rock Star? For an answer, we need to examine the events surrounding Carey’s penultimate position of authority.

In October 2013, while in command of the 20th Air Force, which was responsible for a total of 450 nuclear missiles spread across three bases, Carey became embroiled in controversy. According to mainstream news reports, Carey was sacked because of personal misbehavior stemming from a June 2013 trip to Russia.

Subsequently, in October 2013, Carey was reassigned to his final position as Special Assistant to the Commander of the Air Force Space Command. He retired on June 1, 2014, after being officially reprimanded with a demotion to the rank of Brigadier General. Quite a fall from grace for someone who had served with distinction for 35 years, and appeared headed for even more senior military positions!

However, the circumstances surrounding Carey’s dismissal were far more complex than what mainstream media had reported. Here is how an article from the Parapolitics Journal summarizes what occurred behind the scenes:

In the November 2013 edition of InfoWars Magazine, Anthony Gucciardi wrote an article entitled “Top Nuke Commanders Terminated Following Missing Nuclear Warheads Report” after he had already broken the story on Alex Jones’ website in October. He goes on to relate how Navy Vice Admiral Tim Giardina and Major General Michael Carey were both fired following a secret nuclear warheads transfer that took place (off the record and without a paper trail) from Dyess Air Force Base in Texas to South Carolina…. According to Gucciardi, these two top nuclear commanders suspensions and firings were not supposed to be reported by the media, but an insider was able to leak the story to the Associated Press.

This is where Carey’s dismissal becomes even more suspicious due to bizarre claims by Senator Lindsay Graham, who represents South Carolina in the U.S. Senate:

Shortly after Alex Jones’ InfoWars and Gucciardi, specifically, reported the nuclear commanders being suspended and fired- Sen. Lindsey Graham (who just so happens to head up the Senate Intelligence Subcommittee) came out and said that “a nuclear attack” could come against Charleston Harbor in the event that we did not move militarily against Syria and Iran. He never clarified what he was talking about here. Graham merely said that a South Carolina or New York port could be hit by a terrorist attack using a dirty nuclear bomb. Then, to make things even more suspicious that perhaps Senator Lindsey Graham was made privy to a false-flag nuclear attack that was going to be pinned onto Syria and/or Iran, a 4.5 quake was registered off the coast of South Carolina on October 8th.

Then the author raises what may have really been the reason for Carey’s abrupt dismissal – his refusal to allow a false flag attack on South Carolina:

And, there is evidence from certain military insiders that the Strategic Missile Force (SMF) has gone on the record as saying that the quake was caused by a….(drum roll) mini-nuclear explosion! Could these high-level nuclear commanders have disobeyed a direct order from the president and detonated the low yield mini-nuke underwater far from the devastating effects that would have ensued had they followed orders to ship their cargo somewhere in the populated confines of South Carolina territory? This is my nagging suspicion that (although I can’t quite prove just yet) is certainly indicative of this duplicitous administration and the reprisals that have been made against anyone that gets in their way.

Still more on the article page
http://exopolitics.org/rock-star-receives-official-support-for-ufo-full-disclosure/

Longeyes
05-03-2016, 11:38 AM
What exactly was he sacked for? Stopping a nuclear war?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/11/us-air-force-fires-michael-carey-nuclear-missiles

Infowars article
http://www.infowars.com/top-nuke-commanders-fired-following-missing-nuclear-warheads-report/

And 2nd in command Vice Admiral Tim Giardina's dismissal happened the day of the Nuke transfer

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2436621/Second-command-countrys-nuclear-arsenal-suspended-investigated-GAMBLING.html

Longeyes
05-08-2016, 09:19 AM
George Knapp has done some reporting on Tom De Longe's story on his local news channel...

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/i-team-rocker-turns-ufo-expert

And the followup report

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/i-team-tom-delonge-looks-to-lift-veil-of-ufo-secrecy

atmjjc
05-08-2016, 11:35 PM
Here is what has been promoted as Tom Delong’s new website. How much of a role he will input in it is anybody’s guess.

https://tothestars.media/collections/new-products

He also has a forum on this website. Just go on top of the page and press forum.

I give him credit for his marketing strategies but I do not hold any confidence in his inner knowledge of UFO’s, as in disclosure, but look at his demographics of his fan base to capture and acquire (as in useful idiots) a specific voting bloc. What I am referring to are those gullible Clinton followers with some input by the John Podesta crowd were people will vote for Hillary thinking they will expose the Truth in disclosure.

Then again, this is just my opinion that Tom Delong is being used as a useful idiot who will also benefit financially in his endeavors and the people behind the scenes are just rattling his chains.

again...https://tothestars.media/collections/new-products

atmjjc:cool:

TrevorInOxford
05-22-2016, 10:05 AM
I think cynicism is not only valid but important for a number of reasons regarding the Delonge Disclosure meme.

Anyone researching Tom Delonge's work on this might be interested to note that he posted the following on his 'ToThe Stars' Forum:

"A unified world is the one weapon we have never created"

Source: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1113008/pg6

Full quote: "originally posted by: TomDeLonge
Alien abductions are real, but long ago the military toyed with it as well to muddy the waters. There are adversaries here and off planet. We are playing a chess game with Russia, China and the "off planet Others". A Unified world is the one weapon we have never created, and what I offered as an idea to the General. Not that I could do it, but if that idea would be intimidating to the others. "

Now, what's really important about this is who he said it to. 'The General'. In the book (Chasing Shadows) and in some of his magazine interviews of late he explains that the person he calls 'The General' is the high ranking official who granted him permission to go ahead with 'disclosure on ETs' within an agreed 'architecture'.

Basically what he is admitting here is that his (also much mentioned) 'pitch' to 'the General' proposed the idea of an 'intimidating' 'world' 'weapon'.

Last time I checked, there was no good reason whatever for the world to unify into some sort of intimidating weapon against 'others'. But give the world a reason ("evil aliens") and, hey presto! We have a valid reason to create a world George Orwell would have recognised as his (from the book "1984").

And of course it's in the military's interests to create such a world. More power. More finance. More control. Command and control on a global scale.

No wonder they said yes to him. He's volunteering a bunch of young mostly male followers (his fans, the next set of recruits to the army), he's offering to do all this for them, and he's offering the same slant they want out of all this: more power and control on a global scale.

If that's not enough to convince you, take a look at this. Carol Rosin, who worked for Werner von Braun, talking way way before Delonge's book:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP8ftWzFYI4

Around 08:02 onwards. In 1972 Werner von Braun said "extra terrestrials were going to be identified as the final enemy against whom we were going to build space-based weapons".

My conclusion from these scraps of evidence is that Delonge's project is indeed disclosure. But it's disclosure being done in a certain way. A way to serve the military-industrial complex. A way to serve warmongers.

That's why disclosure needs to be the people's disclosure. Always. Even if the military are contributing their parts in the knowledge.

Please (if you agree with my research conclusions here) help me campaign on this. Tweet Tom. Tweet Pedesta. Post Facebook. Write to your politician, whatever.

Thank you.

Longeyes
05-22-2016, 11:32 AM
Welcome Trevor.
Most of here are well aware of how some in the military like the 'General' views ET and are aware how De Longe is being steered.
To me that is largely down to interpretation of the facts. If he starts to release stuff in his factual documentaries that people can check we are eventually getting somewhere. People can make up their own minds.
They aren't going to just ask the military for the truth.
He has obvious been warned off even mentioning Greer's name even though he was clearly practicing CE-5 protocols when he spoke about his experience in the desert when the voices appeared around his tent in the night. I think they (his sources) are afraid of Greer's growing influence. I am convinced that the ultimate nature of the universe is benign but also don't doubt there are plenty of ETs who don't have our best interests at heart. I have thought for a while that the Roswell crash was an Trojan horse to seed us with technology and set us on a path. But what path? I also quite convinced there are much more evolved lifeforms like those which Dr Greer appears to be in contact with which are more spiritually and technologically advanced than us. The truth is probably somewhere in between.

Most of what he has put into Sekret Machines is pretty well established as fact in minds of people who have been seriously interested in UFO phenomenon for years. What he is saying so far largely seems to be the truth but I've never heard of any UFOs actively trying to start a nuclear war. Read Robert Hasting's book 'UFOs and Nukes' They are very interested in everything nuclear but clearly seem to be warning us that these are a threat. And also never heard of UFOs aiding Russian planes in operations. Carol Rosin's message is quite old now things must have moved on. I think De Longe's PTB truly think they are protecting us by making us self-sufficient and able to protect ourselves and unfortunately they hold all the cards we can't make our minds up fully until we are given the facts. But if they come out with this stuff loads of witnesses will start to come forth telling all they know.

Also there is a massive difference between global agreement between nations and a one world government. We need some kind of global agreement to protect the world's environment and stop over population. I don't think this is about global domination now more about living with a clear conscience.

Longeyes
06-26-2016, 10:56 PM
Article in Daily Telegraph and a lot more press for de longe last week
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/news/tom-delonge-quit-blink-182-to-focus-on-ufo-research/

Longeyes
07-27-2016, 10:40 PM
Anyone else see this?

http://www.alternativenation.net/blink-182s-tom-delonge-hints-at-secret-ufo-meeting-with-bill-clinton/

Former Blink-182 singer/guitarist Tom DeLonge, who is currently on a mission to uncover the truth about UFO’s, made a cryptic post on Instagram yesterday before quickly deleting it.

“Believe it or not, this is what a Sekret Meeting looks like… They were waiting for my arrival. I seem to have been doing quite a lot of these lately. And yes, it is who you think it is…”

Fans have pointed out that a man in the photo have striking similarities to President Bill Clinton.

Wansen
07-28-2016, 02:41 AM
Anyone else see this?

http://www.alternativenation.net/blink-182s-tom-delonge-hints-at-secret-ufo-meeting-with-bill-clinton/

Former Blink-182 singer/guitarist Tom DeLonge, who is currently on a mission to uncover the truth about UFO’s, made a cryptic post on Instagram yesterday before quickly deleting it.

“Believe it or not, this is what a Sekret Meeting looks like… They were waiting for my arrival. I seem to have been doing quite a lot of these lately. And yes, it is who you think it is…”

Fans have pointed out that a man in the photo have striking similarities to President Bill Clinton.

Curious that he deleted it so quickly, almost as if he's trying to titillate...hopefully there is true substance to his style.

Longeyes
10-15-2016, 07:42 PM
Would highly recommend listen to the last interview on Fade to Black

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzLqBx5lN8Y

In it he mentions he will be bring out Bob Lazar's biography, EMP of course brings down UFO hence testing worldwide, praying calling to Jesus, Buddha the Universe will stop abductions and whole lot more.

Feel rather bad about posting his trailer and the emails. Think he and they need all the help we can give them. They have my blessings indeed.

Wansen
10-17-2016, 07:19 PM
Would highly recommend listen to the last interview on Fade to Black

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzLqBx5lN8Y

In it he mentions he will be bring out Bob Lazar's biography, EMP of course brings down UFO hence testing worldwide, praying calling to Jesus, Buddha the Universe will stop abductions and whole lot more.

Feel rather bad about posting his trailer and the emails. Think he and they need all the help we can give them. They have my blessings indeed.

As always, my thanks for this Longeyes.

Longeyes
11-02-2016, 11:27 PM
Release of TDL's next Sekret Machines book is March 2017 one if the co authors is Jaques Vallee

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sekret-Machines-Official-Investigation-Phenomenon/dp/1943272239/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1478129037&sr=1-4&keywords=sekret+machines

Longeyes
11-03-2016, 08:21 AM
His main co-author is an interesting choice

PETER LEVENDA:
Peter Levenda is a native of the Bronx, New York but has lived or traveled all over the United States and the world in the course of his life, work and research. As an executive with an American telecommunications manufacturer he was based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for more than seven years. Before that he was one of the first Americans to do business (successfully) in China. He has an MA in Religious Studies and Asian Studies from FIU, and speaks a variety of languages (some of them dead). He was briefly detained at the notorious Nazi sanctuary and interrogation center Colonia Dignidad in Chile, in 1979 during the course of research for Unholy Alliance. He has appeared in numerous television programs for the History Channel, the Discovery Channel, National Geographic, and TNT as an expert on Nazi Germany and especially on the extreme religious and esoteric ideas that formed the Nazi worldview. He has interviewed Nazis, neo-Nazis, Klansmen, occultists, CIA officers, and Islamic terrorists in the course of his research and has visited Chinese prisons and military bases; Buddhist temples; Muslim boarding schools in Indonesia; Russian Orthodox monasteries; mosques in Europe, the United States and Asia; the Palestine Liberation Organization; several voodoo hounforts; the former KGB headquarters (Dzherzinsky Square) in Moscow; has been held at gunpoint in Latin America, and celebrated with a state dinner in Beijing. At the age of seventeen he gate-crashed the funeral for assassinated Senator Robert F. Kennedy at St. Patrick's Cathedral in New York City, and led the procession out of the cathedral. (He graduated high school later that month.) He was a member of the same front organization -- a renegade Ukrainian church in the Bronx -- that provided cover for David Ferrie and Jack Martin (suspected co- conspirators in the JFK assassination). In addition, he was an auxiliary police officer for the NYPD. His published work has been praised by Norman Mailer, Jim Hougan, Dick Russell, Whitley Strieber, Katherine Neville, and many others. He is or was a member of MENSA, of the American Academy of Religion, of the Association of Former Intelligence Officers, of the Norman Mailer Society, and the T. E, . Lawrence Society."

From the amazon description

Longeyes
11-03-2016, 08:24 AM
The title is
Sekret Machines: Gods An Official Investigation of the UFO Phenomenon
So I would assume this is the factual back up to first book so will be very interesting

Wansen
11-03-2016, 06:02 PM
Release of TDL's next Sekret Machines book is March 2017 one if the co authors is Jaques Vallee

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sekret-Machines-Official-Investigation-Phenomenon/dp/1943272239/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1478129037&sr=1-4&keywords=sekret+machines

Hopefully by then I'll have finished his first book which for some reason I find sleep-inducing.

Longeyes
11-03-2016, 06:25 PM
Hopefully by then I'll have finished his first book which for some reason I find sleep-inducing.
;) There ain't that much in it

Longeyes
11-06-2016, 08:52 AM
George Knapp has apparently been involved in TDL's project for a while. One Podesta TDL email has confirmed this.
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43772

George Knapp is an multi-award winning Journalist, the one who famously broke the story of Area-51's existence many years ago. He's an incredible man. I've actually created a secondary advisory group with him included to help take the direction from my Primary Advisors and direct the info toward the youth.

And now Springer, one of the owners of forum that shan't be named, wrote

George Knapp is why TDL's project is a topic on ATS, he told me about it almost a year ago and he helped set up the conversation with TDL between Bill (S.O.) and I.

I'd also say that my pal George is why I spent time with TDL way back when, George has been at the epicenter of this "project" ever since day one of its existence.

Yes, George Knapp is at the core of the "project" and that's why I've been interested in it too.

This gives added wieght to the whole project, also explains why TDL 's company are bringing out Bob Lazar's biography. Knapp is a star and one of the only journalists to take the UFO phenomenon on and seriously delve into it.

Longeyes
02-09-2017, 06:21 PM
Things are warming up again for TDL his first non-fiction book is due out on the 9th March

http://radio1045.iheart.com/onair/off-the-air-johnny-36118/tom-delonge-cowriting-nonfiction-series-about-15545009/

Longeyes
03-03-2017, 04:36 PM
His has also won Ufo researcher of the Year at International Ufo Congress. And he's made the broadsheets both the Independent and The Guardian which is pretty unheard of in the U.K.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/tom-delonge-alien-ufo-blink-182-award-john-podesta-wikileaks-congress-a7607646.html

Tom Delonge could be about to expose an alien conspiracy, he has suggested.

Receiving an award for being "Researcher Of The Year" from the International UFO Congress, the Blink-182 co-founder suggested that he is about to make an announcement that could be a leap forward in the search for aliens...

Longeyes
03-03-2017, 07:39 PM
Open Minds did a news feature on his award win

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxPx-BVN4yc&feature=em-subs_digest

Longeyes
03-04-2017, 08:25 AM
Sorry folks, to be a bit clearer here it was 'The OpenMinds.tv 2017 UFO Researcher of the Year Award was presented to Tom DeLonge at the 2017 International UFO Congress. Tom could not be there, but he did provide a video acceptance and address to the IUFOC attendees.'

Really interestingly is his video call at the end, he says there is going to be a big announcement in the next 60days. He wants all of us to be on board and read between the lines about what is disclosed.
His next book release is only days away (9th March), 'Sekret Machines: Gods An Official Investigation of the UFO Phenomenon' I'm sure that is going to make some waves.
This is the non-fiction back up the first novel.

calikid
03-04-2017, 02:03 PM
Sorry folks, to be a bit clearer here it was 'The OpenMinds.tv 2017 UFO Researcher of the Year Award was presented to Tom DeLonge at the 2017 International UFO Congress. Tom could not be there, but he did provide a video acceptance and address to the IUFOC attendees.'

Really interestingly is his video call at the end, he says there is going to be a big announcement in the next 60days. He wants all of us to be on board and read between the lines about what is disclosed.
His next book release is only days away (9th March), 'Sekret Machines: Gods An Official Investigation of the UFO Phenomenon' I'm sure that is going to make some waves.
This is the non-fiction back up the first novel.

I was watching "Late Nite with Seth Meyers" a few evenings ago.
On his "Closer Look" segment, Meyers was making fun of Tom from Blink 182 for winning the "UFO Researcher of the Year" award.
Sadly, still a giggle factor in main stream media. :(
Let's hope the book is a good one, and great book sales shut down the late night comics.

Longeyes
03-04-2017, 08:20 PM
I wish people would look just that little further than their nose. It obvious this is some kind of real disclosure due to outstanding contacts revealed in the Podesta wikileaks emails just what kind of spin they are putting on it is what we guys should be worried about

Longeyes
03-05-2017, 01:36 PM
Jim Semivan ex CIA Officer has written a new foreword for the paperback edition of Sekret Machines: Chasing Shadows

https://tothestars.media/blogs/news/read-jim-semivans-foreword-for-sekret-machines-chasing-shadows-paperback-edition

A99
03-05-2017, 03:59 PM
He's saying something that we already know. That there's a dept. in the IC that's deeply embedded into it, that investigates UFOs and everything related to it. He practically said that head-on too. At least as head-on as allowed by someone in his position.

There's no question in my mind that he's knows a lot more than what he's letting-on in that intro essay... and this goes for whatever he shared with Tom Delong too but he can't even say that.

Just stating the obvious...

Longeyes
03-06-2017, 11:15 AM
Tom DeLonge on Coast to Coast – latest interview by one and only George Knapp - Tom Delonge and Peter Levenda – March 26th, 2017
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2017/02/26

Well worth listening to if you can from what TDL was saying we seem to be some kind of by product of war and genetic experiments by other beings. The ancients gods in some religions were their way of interpreting encounters with beings they didn't understand. One key message was that some early religions were 'Cargo Cults' ( during the WWII Japanese used pacific Island as a base airfield, the stone age natives tried to build a replica of the runways to try to entice craft to land for them) . He at one point mentions that some aliens can travel though time and gifted both sides craft before the outbreak of WWII.
The book is not an outright disclosure of 'this is exactly how it is'. Peter Levanda has put together a picture of what could have gone on from what TDL has been told in meetings with his contacts and knowledge he has gained over the years.
But the picture is in the right direction. TDL was told to look at the Greek myths three times before he got the hint. Looking forward to the book very much.

What was also again apparent is how guarded TDL is of what he can and cannot say. This process is going to take a few years to educate the public.

He also mentions how has been some kind of battle in the heavens, there is a fight for good against bad and that the motivations of some of these races we really don't understand.
He says that internationally across all borders we have been working to defend ourselves and that now that technology is pretty much in place.

This is my take on what possibly has happened will happen and how convoluted this whole thing is.

Some ETs don't like EMPs like from nukes TDL has told us that. That tells you one thing -those that are susceptible are EM (Electro-Magnetic) based lifeforms or artificial intelligences. . In my opinion the AI based lifeforms do not have rebirth, as we do, it's like turning off a light. Termination is an end for them, we are reborn. However at some time in the future we or someone else will create them. They want what we have but that is not possible but they can't accept that - this is a fight for them to achieve immortality. They have travelled through time to confuse us and distract us from our true nature. Call it what you will 'soul' or 'spirit' but Buddhists call it 'Buddha-nature'. The essence of what we actually are is not limited to what we think of as the physical world around us. Or true self or Buddha-nature cannot be destroyed or damaged. It is the clarity nature in which everything appears. It is unlimited and infinite but also finite. At the moment we are all to a certain extent limited by our bodies, but they are not entirely real. We only are gifted these bodies for a period of time our true self is not limited at all. What we have, our Buddha-nature, is what everything is created within, so trying to damage it or effect it is like exploding a bomb to damage outer space - nothing is going to happen. Our lack of understanding is down to confusion. In fact the fabric of reality is a creation of momentary collective confusion, seeing through our confusion we see the true nature of reality.
Now you see how much we have been tricked. We think we die - that is it. We are useless - we need robots to help us. We don't need anything at all in fact except to see through our delusion.
But Quelle surprise! Before WWII we are gifted all the components to build great computers, transistors, fibre optics, and eventually of course - AI.
We are being and have been massively misled and distracted by things we design in the future or maybe design in an alternate reality. They replicate the situations for their creation here and control of this world/reality to further their ends. It explains the hybrids - the hive mind wants true immortality - what we have. But as soon as they cross some line it's no longer theirs. As long as we fight each other argue and create meaningless divisions between us it easy for them to manipulate us. But in fact they cannot win because the actual moment happened outside of time.

Other media appearances:
Tom DeLonge 2017 Q&A w. A.J Hartley & Peter Levenda for Sekret Machines - Chasing Shadows
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8W2t5YlFsQ

Sekret Machines Q&A with.. Tom Delonge, A.J Hartley & Peter Lavenda
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYa0Ba-l9Gs

Thanks to Uforadio for the links to recent interviews

Longeyes
03-16-2017, 05:20 PM
Hi Folks
Finished ‘Sekret Machines: Vol 1. Gods Man and War’ here's my review

It’s not what anyone would expect. Peter Levenda's hand is pretty heavy I can’t hear TDL’s voice in it. I can see why he was chosen to write it -the premise of ancient contact showing up in old religions fits. But his style lacks clarity there is a lot of speculation in here, he goes in circles ‘this could have been that’ ‘but we can’t say that for certain’, you feel some info must have been disclosed by TDL’s 10 insiders, but it is never made clear what they have actually been told. The only reference which I have mentioned before is that TDL was told to look at Greek myths. That said, I have no doubt this is an incredibly important book.
This is from the Levenda’s prologue, a pretty bold statement...
'We dare, in this project, to present an alternative. Thus, this project is designed to inspire nothing less than a cultural revolution in human consciousness. Once it has been accepted that alien contact is real, has occurred, and is occurring, then an overhaul of our religious, cultural, political, scientific, and military preconceptions is not only required but is inevitable. Thought leaders in each of these fields are urged to re-examine what they already know and to reframe their knowledge in light of alien contact. To do otherwise is to whistle in the dark' ... 'We are proposing that the history of human civilization over the past 10,000ys or more is nothing other than a Cargo Cult.'
The ‘cargo cult’ is pretty much the main theme of the book. During WWII some primitive natives on a pacific Island watched the Japanese build aircraft base on the island. They tried to mimic it by clearing a space of their own and making a wooden Conning tower in the hope that they would also bring magic birds down from the sky. He thinks or has perhaps been told many ancients beliefs and stories attest to possible contact with Others.
They call all contact ‘The Phenomena’ so as to cover: UFO sightings, abductions, channelling, visions, mystical experiences. And what is really key is that he equates mystical or spiritual experiences to ‘The Phenomena’. He talks a lot about the ‘Other side’ or other places were beings might come from but gives us no clues to what has actually been discovered and perhaps that’s the point the PTB didn’t know what they were dealing with. It's something like 'the phenomena' could almost be a meeting between two different worlds, he mentions how the magician's magic circles they use to conjure beings could be almost equated to a disc shaped craft with hieroglyphs adorning it. The craft defy our science and understanding of the world. He says when science overcame religion by no longer putting the sun in the centre of the universe humanity became its own chief arbiter.
‘Humans are now the center of the universe and scientists and governments the sole arbiters of what is real; the entire structure of modern societies depends on it. In fact, the very word "real" is cognate with "royal": reality is whatever the king say it is
This is why the Phenomenon is unacceptable to both science and government. This is why there can be no such thing as a UFO. At least, that is why we are not able to define what it is for that would automatically challenge the sovereignty of our institutions. It would shift the focus away from us to Them, and we have no idea what the repercussions of that shift would be’ p75
He shows photos of 'The Round Table Foundation' a contactee group ‘The Nine’ who included some pretty influential members, Ava Alice Muriel Astor and Arthur Young who believed they were in contact with ETs ,without ever stating that they were genuine. I found with a quick search the Levenda book Sinster Forces Book one covers them see link
http://visupview.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/the-office-of-security-meet-nine-part-i.html

He goes over the Sumerian myths and legends and won’t go as far as Zecharia Sitchin would but implies that some kind of genetic manipulation may have happening in the past, life may have been seeded here, genetic code might have markers in it. He references these guys who I posted in a thread a few years back.
http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?1962-Answer-to-life-the-universe-amp-everything-is-37&highlight=signal
He goes onto the bible and agrees the Nephilm are probably giants, he goes onto the Aztecs thinks the whole sacrifice may be part of the cargo cult but never really backs that up. The Egyptians Pyramids however were certainly a resurrection machines to them, in terms of the Cargo cult could relate to a human travelling in some kind a statis to another world at near light speed and then returning looking hardly a day older? He won’t go as far as the ‘Pyramidiots’ ie the likes of Buval and Hancock but says they have raised issues which can’t be explained by the current archaeology. But he also goes over their beliefs of the Doubleworld the soul how there are pyramids all over the world and the different levels of a pyramid can be seen as the ascent to heavens or higher levels of reality.

First half will finish tomorrow

Sansanoy
03-16-2017, 10:21 PM
It is interesting that he says "'We are proposing that the history of human civilization over the past 10,000ys or more is nothing other than a Cargo Cult." Other than biology this takes us to what is considered man. There are "humans" that are dug up that are supposedly 400,000 years old but everything we think of as man ends after 10,000 years. Everything beyond that is some brutish ape mind in a humans body with the aptitude to accomplish nothing but rock smashing for 390,000 years.

I still haven't read any of his books but from what you have said it's what I have been waiting for, a theory that explains all phenomena. That is something that modern ufology has always been lacking. There are just isolated worlds of coherence in modern ufology that seem to ignore each and ever world of the other experiencers.

I don't think the summoning circle has a correlation to discs though. The pentagram in Sumeria refers to a nook or crevice. Other than that there isn't much information regarding the symbol until Pherecydes of Syros. He calls it a pentemychos and each nook in the pentagram represents a prison house of the primordial gods of creation, or the titans. So it doesn't represent a disc or UFO but literally the underworld prison of the Titans which then refers back to an alternate view on the nature of aliens as primordial gods.

Longeyes
03-16-2017, 10:50 PM
I don't think the summoning circle has a correlation to discs though. The pentagram in Sumeria refers to a nook or crevice. Other than that there isn't much information regarding the symbol until Pherecydes of Syros. He calls it a pentemychos and each nook in the pentagram represents a prison house of the primordial gods of creation, or the titans. So it doesn't represent a disc or UFO but literally the underworld prison of the Titans which then refers back to an alternate view on the nature of aliens as primordial gods.

I don't think he means literally, it more the fact that the interaction between the two worlds might actually work something like that. How does it work? i don't think he articulates it very well because they are not entirely sure themselves. But psi , psychic powers, mediums, telepathy, unexplained phenomenon all fall into the realm of 'the phenomenon' Have ETs on the other side somehow conjured up a craft as a magician here would a spirit? It's more fundamental to the way things are science can't adequately explain any of these things yet.

Longeyes
03-17-2017, 12:43 PM
Hi Guys

Second part of review

Thought I was going to write a whole load more but don't think it's worth it- it's largely quite a tedious book to read and for that reason I don't believe it's not going to have that great success.

I'm gonna condense it massively. The importance of pyramids and possible layers of consciousness or heaven are mentioned, the Daoists, he mentions Tibetan Buddhism and the bardo states, shamans and mysticism being important. But he doesn't understand any of it. He says something which I haven't heard before that major sightings occurred at the same time the Dalia Lama did his Kalachakra Initiation's which can involved 100,000 meditating and chanting. More about the Greek myths... the cargo cult. THE END

He makes the classic Western mistake of thinking that you just need to be told and you can to travel to these other worlds, they are places, there are gates it like opening a door or something.
The ticket that TDL got into the inner sanctum was when he mentioned 'Consciousness' that's all that the 'General' wanted to talk about.
One of the most important parts of this whole round of disclosure is about trying to get that message out that - consciousness is the key to understanding 'the phenomenon'.

It's a shame that someone without some knowledge of 'the path' didn't write this. 'The path' encompasses all religions and faiths it is our movement towards enlightenment. Other religions might call it heaven, Valhalla, the Doubleworld, but there is only one reality, the descriptions vary, but the truth does not. In the same way science progresses towards a better understanding of what we call the physical world, so gnosis can take an individual move closer to the truth. They are like two sciences that can't describe the other but are equally real. The gnostic truth is that the underlying reality is non-conceptual you can't understand it with concepts. It is the clarity aspect of your mind everything appears within it.
That truth is that everything is awareness. Awareness came before the physical world we see around us, created it ,creates it not just as an individual but also a whole. Contradictions abound with true understanding of the nature of reality - it is counter intuitive. You are the centre of the universe, but so is every other point, you are an individual but also part of the whole. Crucially all the abilities that 'the phenomenon' show - we ourselves can replicate without any need for technology whatsoever. Through meditation and a good teacher you can begin to see the true nature of reality as it is. To fly about the sky and turn into a bird might take you 15yrs of solid meditation to realise, but it is possible, and Tibetan masters of the past have shown all the characteristics of ET craft which fly through our skies.

There is no way you can unravel this truth intellectually, you can't read it in a book and understand it. It is beyond description, and needs to be experienced to be understood. Reincarnation is real and death gives us the best chance to realise our infinite and eternal nature, the divine spark inside us all, our true nature, our buddha-nature. The Bardo gates are each a chance to attain this and reach enlightenment or go to heaven as the Christians would have it. All the religions are pointing towards the same direction just in many cases the religiosity gets in the way.

Have we in the past been lead away/distracted from the above path? I don't know. But as long as we don't forgive ourselves, others, stop fighting over inconsequential nonsense - we are divided. As long as we crave after material goods and working like madmen to make ends meet we'll never see the truth. Could bad ETs have lead us down those paths? Only too easily.

But the truth is hidden and what seems to be the overwhelming message of ETs 'Wake Up'

Sansanoy
03-17-2017, 07:54 PM
What is a Kalachakra Initiation?

Also the idea of oneness. I know it can't be described but which is it more like. Like a car where there are individual parts that may not realize they are individual parts of a whole and single machine or is it like a magnet where there are two poles but one magnet? Or are both examples just as wrong?

Longeyes
03-17-2017, 11:09 PM
http://www.dalailama.com/teachings/kalachakra-initiations

Hi Sansanoy it's not just 'oneness' more like it's a shared connection between individuals. One description frequently used is like rays of the sun distinct and yet the same. Or islands in an ocean seemingly unconnected on the surface but under the ocean joined to one another. We are all made of the same stuff.

Sansanoy
03-18-2017, 01:56 PM
Rays of the sun, I like that a lot. Reminds me of Genesis 1. Let is make man in our image. A ray of light is like an image of the sun. When we separate ourselves from that image we separate ourselves also from the other rays of light. Coincidentally in the metaphor that is also to become darkness.

A99
03-19-2017, 12:13 PM
You know, too often we seem to forget that there are very few things out there in the world where the 'all or nothing' mentality does not prevail.

And unfortunately, too often, people in Ufology, operate like this too where they tend to cherry pick what resonates with them and what they hope and wish for... and then throw out the rest hence limiting themselves to a very narrow viewpoint that's a far cry from anything that's not only comprehensive but compendious and in-depth too... like it should be when trying to formulate UFO/ET theories that are closer to the truth and how things really are.

Cameron (and TDL) is one of those brave ones who dares to think-outside-of-the-box. And even though I'm still processing some of the things he's saying, at least he's giving us much food for thought based on his own exhaustive research in this field on many different levels.

Longeyes
03-26-2017, 07:45 AM
Sausanoy this is a great explanation of the kalachakra initiation
https://www.buddhistdoor.net/features/the-kalachakra-effect-why-is-the-kalachakra-initiation-so-popular

Sansanoy
03-27-2017, 08:14 PM
Thanks. Wow, that Mandala is incredible.

It looks like it's been going on for 2000? years. I wonder if there was something different about the new ones that triggered these sightings.

Longeyes
03-30-2017, 07:44 AM
TDL Quote on his Facebook page trying to address some of the frustration of readers ( posted under caption of the new book)

I do know the frustration, I feel it too. "I just want the facts..." we all say. Please understand that I have been through a rollercoaster of a ride, and there is a strategy here. To understand what the facts are, I must lay a foundation of religious and occult "interaction" with man, that soon led to Man's discovery of the deceit. Thus the next NONFICTION book "Man". Then the third Book "War", describing what are we to do? --- Ancient Gods interested in resource extraction and empire building? Creating religious experience to keep us suppressed, confused, and divided... really, now? What a way to destroy ancient civilizations should they (we) ever rise strong enough to compete-- A dark thesis indeed. Please, don't lose patience in the project. Big announcements coming. #ToTheStars

Longeyes
04-02-2017, 12:42 PM
TDL made the Washington Post on the 31st....
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/03/31/tom-delonge-defined-pop-punk-with-blink-182-he-left-stardom-behind-to-study-aliens/?utm_term=.ebc06f8c7b87

Longeyes
04-03-2017, 11:39 AM
TDL on his Facebook page about WP article

New Washington Post article... the choice of words is wrong: not "study Aliens" but maybe mention other words, like... "disclosure" ... "education" etc. Pay attention to the announcement that is still coming, but sit tight- it will take a few more weeks.

We wait and we wait...

Longeyes
04-09-2017, 07:50 AM
Article in Rolling stone about TDLs new book
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/tom-delonge-on-why-alien-research-just-might-save-mankind-w475087

Longeyes
04-20-2017, 01:20 PM
I was just reading a few reviews of tdl's 'Gods' and one reminded me of the most annoying thing about the book. TDL promised to give us a whole slew of facts in the non fiction series and in this first instalment there are FA. We know he's into his merchandising and endless self promotion so this does nothing to further his case.
If he has the contacts he needs to give us some juice at the rate he's spilling the beans, Jack will have wandered off and there will never be a beanstalk leading us to the promised land

Garuda
04-20-2017, 01:25 PM
I was just reading a few reviews of tdl's 'Gods' and one reminded me of the most annoying thing about the book. TDL promised to give us a whole slew of facts in the non fiction series and in this first instalment there are FA. We know he's into his merchandising and endless self promotion so this does nothing to further his case.
If he has the contacts he needs to give us some juice at the rate he's spilling the beans, Jack will have wandered off and there will never be a beanstalk leading us to the promised land

Note to the reader: "FA": British idiom, meaning "none whatsoever". :biggrin2:

Longeyes
04-25-2017, 01:30 PM
TDL on Facebook yesterday...
Big things coming soon. We are running a few weeks behind schedule, but I believe it will be worth it. Been working on this for over a year and it wasn't easy, so please bear with me... #thankyouforyourpatience #ivegotthechills

earthman
05-23-2017, 03:44 PM
Tom was on with George Knapp last night on Lasvegasnow channel 8. Here is a link to his bull sh*t, or I mean story. He is still saying the same of stuff. http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/i-team-rock-star-plans-for-announcement-on-ufos/718965680

Longeyes
05-23-2017, 05:49 PM
I don't think he's lying Earthman. He is certainly taking his time. The amount of information in the first two books is next to nothing. Whether he's stretching it out to make some extra dollars could be the case but at least we do know he's in contact with some very important people. George Knapp backs him and has had him on Coast to Coast a couple of times. I think he's the real deal.
That the big announcement has been pushed back is a real shame. July or late summer they said.

Longeyes
11-21-2017, 12:28 PM
Really interesting interview with Peter Levanda on Coast to coast.

He was great. He was basically how confirming it was for him to be in a room with all these folks (ie the people on the 'To the Stars Academy' https://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/ ) and hear them talk about the issues without having to convince anyone.
He said we have to to the next level, think beyond national interests, understand the ghost in the machine, what is consciousness?
He ask yourself why the other people are on the books ie Dr. Adele Gilpin and Dr. Colm Kelleher? Basically they're in the loop.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2017/11/10

Longeyes
10-22-2019, 08:40 AM
The second book ‘MAN’ is out.

I’ve read it and will post a more in-depth review when I get the chance.
But it’s a lot clearer the direction they are heading. It pretty much boils down to what Luis Elizondo said the paranormal is just science we don’t understand yet. If we ever make it, I believe science and spirituality will at one point become aligned, there won’t be any difference between the two.
TDL and Peter Levanda repeatedly point out we need to study the Phenomenon and all the associated paranormal which often is linked to events to look at the data and try to figure out the science behind it. Religion has persecuted the paranormal and dismissed it as evil. Science has dismissed it as fantasy and nonsense, primarily because it doesn’t fit current theories. They argue this is where the Phenomenon is pointing we need look and to do that we need to understand this and ourselves better.
They paint a pretty dark picture of what we maybe facing but don’t ever spell it out. Is it AI? Are the greys Cyborgs? Why are they interested in our DNA? Is DNA linked to consciousness?

There’s a lot a great stuff floated in this but where are other countless beings and races? They never mention those. They pretty much say we are in the grip of some symbiotic relationship with these other entities. What are they and what do they want?

calikid
10-25-2019, 09:29 PM
The second book ‘MAN’ is out.

I’ve read it and will post a more in-depth review when I get the chance.
But it’s a lot clearer the direction they are heading. It pretty much boils down to what Luis Elizondo said the paranormal is just science we don’t understand yet. If we ever make it, I believe science and spirituality will at one point become aligned, there won’t be any difference between the two.
<snip>

Sounds like quite a leap for LuisE.
I did hear LuisE say the current study is unrelated to alien abduction (did NOT deny the phenomena, just stated it was unrelated).
LuisE has harped on the "threat to National Security".
But I missed any LuisE quotes stating "paranormal is just science we don’t understand yet".
Sounds like a step in the right direction.... open mindedness.
Looking forward to your "in-depth review", Longeyes.

Longeyes
10-31-2019, 05:51 PM
Hi Calikid

I've had to face it I'm not gonna end up doing and indepth review. Too damn busy at the moment.

Have heard Luis Elizondo say the paranormal is just science we just don't understand yet a couple of times.
It was in an article he published in Medium
Everything in Science Is Paranormal Until It Isn’t. Here’s Why We Need To Evolve Our Perception Of The Unknown

https://medium.com/hackernoon/everything-in-science-is-paranormal-until-it-isnt-67b35f34656b

I'll try to give a few more details to 'Man'

It was well worth reading especially if they've been told the inside track.

They talked about how consciousness maybe linked to DNA but didn't point to any particular evidence or research on it. Seemed to point out that 'they' were just interested in our DNA. I don't think that's right. Levanda spent a lot of time arguing the point for taking the paranormal seriously and went through the history of remote viewing. Made good points as to why it's never really been something mainstream science has linked into, basically there still on testable mechanism for any psi. But that doesn't mean its not real it just makes progress incredibly slow.

He mentioned Stuart Hameroff and Roger Penrose's quantum consciousness but in my book didn't really do deep enough into that.
I started a whole thread on it a while back Quantum Consciousness (http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?2656-Quantum-Consciousness&highlight=hameroff)

He also featured strongly on the work of the two Kazak scientists who found that they way DNA works looks like it was designed. They said something like the chance of there being so many coincidences was millions to one
I also started a thread a while back on this Answer to life the universe & everything is 37 (http:// http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?1962-Answer-to-life-the-universe-amp-everything-is-37&highlight=life+universe)

Longeyes
10-31-2019, 06:24 PM
...It's well worth trying to understand it, it's complicated but it basically implies that DNA was designed and life was seeded here billions of years ago.

They did a whole section about abductees and took it very seriously. The had talked to Whitney Strieber but painted the experiences of abductees very negatively which doesn't match the FREE research at all. And even Whitney Strieber now says he believes what happened was positive. So found this portrayal a little alarmist and there's definitely an agenda to paint ETs as negative. This may well be the case, that there is a negative race out there but they need more honest about the evidence. Heard someone mention that TTSA tried to but the FREE database, but were told it was public knowledge they were printing it all why?

They argued that Artificial Intelligence and Cyborgs could be the way we are going and how people can now get limbs that they can communicate with an implied that this was like telepathy and what people reported from abductions. Seemed think that this was inevitable that we would maybe becomes cyborgs or something. Again I think this is nonsense and really doesn't fit the facts people have had paranormal experiences for years it not that kind of technology they are looking in the wrong place everything is consciousness, everything is connected.

calikid
11-02-2019, 05:53 PM
...It's well worth trying to understand it, it's complicated but it basically implies that DNA was designed and life was seeded here billions of years ago.

They did a whole section about abductees and took it very seriously. The had talked to Whitney Strieber but painted the experiences of abductees very negatively which doesn't match the FREE research at all. And even Whitney Strieber now says he believes what happened was positive. So found this portrayal a little alarmist and there's definitely an agenda to paint ETs as negative. This may well be the case, that there is a negative race out there but they need more honest about the evidence. Heard someone mention that TTSA tried to but the FREE database, but were told it was public knowledge they were printing it all why?

They argued that Artificial Intelligence and Cyborgs could be the way we are going and how people can now get limbs that they can communicate with an implied that this was like telepathy and what people reported from abductions. Seemed think that this was inevitable that we would maybe becomes cyborgs or something. Again I think this is nonsense and really doesn't fit the facts people have had paranormal experiences for years it not that kind of technology they are looking in the wrong place everything is consciousness, everything is connected.

Designed DNA, sounds a lot like the Panspermia theory.
I guess one of the first question that comes to my mind is; if life was seeded here billions of years ago, are the "beings" who did the seeding still around? Considering all the mass extinction events our planet has witnessed, guessing not.

Longeyes
11-02-2019, 10:59 PM
Yes Panspermia they also mention Crick as in 'Crick and Watson' who discovered the DNA double helix.
Crick thought panspermia a possibility, he suggested that as DNA needed a lot of Molybdenum, in its manufacture, it was highly likely it came from a Molybdenum rich world, ours is not.

Dr Garry Nolan has mentioned that DNA seems to follow Moore's Law but instead of semiconductor speeds it's DNA complexity that has grown. He says if you extrapolate back in time the t=0 is earlier than the planet.

Who knows where the creators are or who created them.

Longeyes
11-04-2019, 01:50 PM
Book signing with TDL and Peter Levanda

https://youtu.be/HsgNMKdD3Tk

Longeyes
11-16-2019, 02:05 PM
Found link this Moore's Law for the origin of DNA, something Garry Nolan has mentioned previously
Full article on site

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/513781/moores-law-and-the-origin-of-life/

These guys argue that it’s possible to measure the complexity of life and the rate at which it has increased from prokaryotes to eukaryotes to more complex creatures such as worms, fish and finally mammals. That produces a clear exponential increase identical to that behind Moore’s Law although in this case the doubling time is 376 million years rather than two years.

That raises an interesting question. What happens if you extrapolate backwards to the point of no complexity–the origin of life?

Sharov and Gordon say that the evidence by this measure is clear. “Linear regression of genetic complexity (on a log scale) extrapolated back to just one base pair suggests the time of the origin of life = 9.7 ± 2.5 billion years ago,” they say.

And since the Earth is only 4.5 billion years old, that raises a whole series of other questions. Not least of these is how and where did life begin.

calikid
11-17-2019, 02:37 AM
Found link this Moore's Law for the origin of DNA, something Garry Nolan has mentioned previously
Full article on site

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/513781/moores-law-and-the-origin-of-life/

These guys argue that it’s possible to measure the complexity of life and the rate at which it has increased from prokaryotes to eukaryotes to more complex creatures such as worms, fish and finally mammals. That produces a clear exponential increase identical to that behind Moore’s Law although in this case the doubling time is 376 million years rather than two years.

That raises an interesting question. What happens if you extrapolate backwards to the point of no complexity–the origin of life?

Sharov and Gordon say that the evidence by this measure is clear. “Linear regression of genetic complexity (on a log scale) extrapolated back to just one base pair suggests the time of the origin of life = 9.7 ± 2.5 billion years ago,” they say.

And since the Earth is only 4.5 billion years old, that raises a whole series of other questions. Not least of these is how and where did life begin.

Having a hard time wrapping my head around this "DNA complexity doubling every 376 million years" hypothesis.
We can't even find DNA samples from dinosaurs 65million years old, to fragile/degradated. Barely able to sequence Mamoth DNA from last ice age.
Questions worth asking, but sounds like conjecture to me. Without samples, no way to tell if the the base line holds steady (like Moore' Law), or if there were dormant and accelerated phases of DNA evolution/complexity during those years.
Like the theory of random Gamma Radiation pinging off the occassional DNA chain and causing a postive mutation that is then reproduced in future offsping, hard to put a clock on that.

"...where did life begin". The BIG question eh? :biggrin2:

Shere Khaan
11-17-2019, 08:59 AM
I think the point is they have living examples of organisms today and knowledge of where it appeared in the fossil record. It's an inexact science but you can trace a measure of genetic diversification from the first eucaryotes to today.

The obvious massive assumption is that this is a law, rather than just happened this way on this planet. Does the number of extinction level events affect this speed, or the elements available and environment? Without other evolutionary timelines to look at I am not sure how they can determine it is an applicable law.

Longeyes
11-17-2019, 11:27 AM
Yep some of the more primitive forms of life are still around ie bacteria, viruses moulds, fungi, plants, cuttle fish, squids, fish...
And you can work out how they evolved from look at their genome at the moment. You can see how they branched out for the development of certain characteristics, like different eyes, legs, fins etc

It's just a decently researched Physics paper you can download the original here:
https://arxiv.org/abs/1304.3381

My problem is DNA's nothing like a transistor and who's to say the first part isn't even faster for DNA it then dies down once its established?
But I'm no expert, but it's another thing pointing towards panspermia, that DNA could have evolved on another world.

calikid
11-17-2019, 06:17 PM
Yep some of the more primitive forms of life are still around ie bacteria, viruses moulds, fungi, plants, cuttle fish, squids, fish...
And you can work out how they evolved from look at their genome at the moment. You can see how they branched out for the development of certain characteristics, like different eyes, legs, fins etc

It's just a decently researched Physics paper you can download the original here:
https://arxiv.org/abs/1304.3381

My problem is DNA's nothing like a transistor and who's to say the first part isn't even faster for DNA it then dies down once its established?
But I'm no expert, but it's another thing pointing towards panspermia, that DNA could have evolved on another world.

20 pages of heavy reading, and another half-dozen pages of references.
Just browsing through they have some interesting points, but IMHO also reads like a few suppositions/assumptions were used to make the theory float.
Thanks for sharing, I'll have a deeper look at "Life before earth" (https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1304/1304.3381.pdf) as time pemits.

Longeyes
03-20-2021, 06:50 AM
180 day report is on its way...
Former intelligence chief: 'Quite a few more' UFOs detected than public knows
... John Ratcliffe, who served as director of national intelligence under former President Donald Trump, was asked on Fox News by host Maria Bartiromo what he knows about unidentified flying objects that have captured people's imaginations for generations.

After saying that there have been sightings all around the world, Ratcliffe insisted that reports of "unidentified aerial phenomena" already in the public eye are only part of the bigger picture...
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/former-intelligence-chief-quite-a-few-more-ufos-detected-than-public-knows

Longeyes
03-20-2021, 11:20 AM
Fox News clip with interview

https://instagram.com/tv/CMoMzBhp6gp

What I thought was particularly interesting was he admitted they tried to quickly get it declassified but couldn't do it a satisfactory way. He's a Trump man through and through.
Makes you wonder what was going on behind the scenes. There must have been some intense clashes in the intel community.
The fact that TDL has been side-linned speaks volumes of about the Republican power grab in the intel community of which John Radcliffe was a significant part.
No doubt Trump wanted the kudos of UFO disclosure but there was skepticism in the intelligence community ranks of how it would be used. Who knows?

Longeyes
03-20-2021, 11:34 AM
Uforadio and Keith Basterfield have done a transcript

MB - Joining me right now, is the former Director of National Intelligence, John Ratcliffe. John it is great to see you tonight. Thank you such much for being here.

JR - You bet, Maria.

MB - John, you have seen, in your role, the most intelligence that anybody has seen other than the President, as the Director of National Intelligence. I have been wanting to ask you this next question for a while. I want to ask you about UFOs - Unidentified Flying Objects. The Pentagon is going to come out with a report by June 1st, and in the $2.3 trillion dollar omnibus appropriations legislation passed in January, it includes the Intelligence Authorization Act; money for the Pentagon to continue investigating UFOs. John, we are going to get this report June 1st, Can you tell us, have Unidentified Flying Objects been seen?

JR - Well sure. We have lots of reports about what we call Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon and this actually is a program that's been in place for a few years in terms of a task force that has been there under the National Defense Authorization Act, but as you correctly point out Maria, there's now a report that will be issued by the Pentagon, by the Secretary of Defense and the Director of National Intelligence. (KB - See comment 1 below.)

I actually wanted to get this information out and declassified (comment 2) before I left office, but we weren't able to get it down into an unclassified format that we could talk about quickly enough, but frankly there are a lot more sightings than have been made public. (comment 3.)

Some of those have been declassified. When we talk about sightings we're talking about objects that have been seen by Navy or Air Force pilots, or have been picked up by satellite imagery (comment 4) that, frankly, engage in actions that are difficult to explain; movements that are hard to replicate, that we don't have the technology for, or traveling at speeds that you know exceed the sound barrier without a sonic boom.

So, in short, things that we are observing that are difficult to explain. And so, you know, there's actually quite a few of those, and I think that that information is being gathered and will be put out in a way that the American people can see.

We always, when we see these things, Maria, we always look for a plausible explanation. Weather can cause disturbances - visual disturbances. Sometimes, we wonder whether or not our adversaries have technologies that are a little bit further down the road than we thought, or that we realized, but there are instances where we don't have good explanations for some of the things that we've seen. And, you know, when that information becomes declassified I'll be able to talk a little bit more about that.

MB - Can you tell us where it was seen?

JR - Actually all over the world. There have been sightings all over the world, and when we talk about sightings, the other thing I will tell you is, it's not just a pilot, or just a satellite or some intelligence collection. Usually we have multiple sensors that are picking up these things (comment 5.) And so, again, some of, they are, just, they're unexplained phenomenon and there's actually quite a few more than has been made public.

I think it will be healthy for as much of this information to get out as possible, so that the American people can see some of the things we have been dealing with.

MB - OK. Wow, that is pretty extraordinary. We so appreciate that, that you're talking to us about this. Can this year get any weirder. Pandemic, shutdown, UFOs. John Ratcliffe it's great to see you. Thank you so much ...

https://ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com/2021/03/former-director-of-national.html

calikid
03-20-2021, 07:56 PM
June 1st is right around the corner. Sounds like it will be an interesting report. :yes:
Sorry, If I missed it. Was there an "official title" to the report we are waiting on?

Longeyes
03-20-2021, 10:50 PM
It's why the whole UAPTF (task force) was set up in the Navy. The finding came through in that mega bill which was passed a few weeks before Trump left office, not sure what the report will be called

epo333
03-20-2021, 11:33 PM
June 1st is right around the corner. Sounds like it will be an interesting report. :yes:
Sorry, If I missed it. Was there an "official title" to the report we are waiting on?

Here is a link to the:

Calendar No. 477
116th Congress } { Report
SENATE
2d Session } { 116-233

================================================== ====================

INTELLIGENCE AUTHORIZATION ACT FOR
FISCAL YEAR 2021

_______

June 17, 2020.--Ordered to be printed

_______

Mr. Rubio, from the Select Committee on Intelligence,
submitted the following

R E P O R T

together with

MINORITY VIEWS

[To accompany S. 3905]

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/publications/intelligence-authorization-act-fiscal-year-2021

After careful reading the portion containing the issue of "Advanced Aerial Threats", I didn't find an exact name of a report. Most important is the Senate Directive:

Therefore, the Committee directs the DNI, in consultation
with the Secretary of Defense and the heads of such other
agencies as the Director and Secretary jointly consider
relevant, to submit a report within 180 days of the date of
enactment of the Act, to the congressional intelligence and
armed services committees on unidentified aerial phenomena
(also known as ``anomalous aerial vehicles''), including
observed airborne objects that have not been identified.

There is also a thread here:

http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?2837-Covid-19-bill-started-a-180-day-countdown-for-UFO-disclosure&p=60189#post60189

Longeyes
03-23-2021, 04:18 PM
Washington Post at least trying to get others to comment on the story

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2021/03/23/ufo-report-covid-bill/

Longeyes
07-28-2023, 11:12 AM
Vindication at last for Tom
Great article in the Independent

https://www.independent.co.uk/space/ufo-tom-delonge-blink-182-aliens-are-real-b2383564.html

...Mr Barker and vocalist/guitarist Mark Hoppus reunited for this tour with band co-founder Tom DeLonge after his latest hiatus; the 47-year-old has become nearly as well known for his exploration of the extraterrestrial as he is for his nasal vocals and playfully juvenile lyrics. And there are times during Blink-182 shows when Hoppus tells the crowd: “Tom was right.”

Twenty years after the pair co-wrote 1999’s “Aliens Exist” – singing ‘I know the CIA would say / What you hear is all hearsay / I wish someone would tell me what was right’ – the US military acknowledged videos first released by the New York Times and Mr DeLonge’s organisation, To The Stars Academy of Arts & Sciences (TTSAAS). NASA has convened an independent panel with public hearings to study UFOs, formally known as unidentified aerial phenomena (UAPs), with a report due out in coming weeks. And the House Oversight Committee on Wednesday heard testimony from whistleblowers about unexplained sightings in yet another historic step.

This new trend towards transparency, according to Mr DeLonge, is going exactly according to his plan....

Longeyes
02-22-2024, 11:21 AM
Nice update video here with TDL
His thinking is that the Phenomenon a possible AI is trying to highjack/latch on/ access consciousness.
IMO it's the best theory out there. From my understanding of Buddhism, what we are fundamentally is emtpy awareness, this is our buddhanature, it's not ours exclusively and connects all things and all things arise from it and all of creation was co-created by the beings in it.
But will AI which will always be something that arises within this awareness ever be intrisically aware in the same way? I think it's doubtful. But tell that to a million yr old hyper intelligent AI? It may have intelligence but is it intrinstically part of the system like we are? What is it going to do to hack the system?
Tom is right intention is key, this whole world and it's religious dogmas could be set up to confuse us and keep us in the dark when we realise we've been manipulated that's the end for them. We are far more powerful than we imagine as we are in some small way one of the creators.

Video embedding is disabled on the chat but here is the link...
https://youtu.be/9FbFRoXrOzo?feature=shared

Longeyes
02-29-2024, 02:56 PM
Tom has an new fiction book coming out co-author with Hartley called 'Trinity' very interesting considering what he said before about 'Starfish Prime' and how it was designed to take out ET craft in low earth orbirt with an EMP

https://www.spin.com/2024/02/tom-delonge-sci-fi-novel-trinity/

...On the day of the atomic test, the nuclear blast brings down something over Trinity that wasn’t supposed to be there—something not of this world. Now Van is running for his life, pursued by a murderous Soviet agent and government forces bent on keeping all he has seen—and all he has remembered—from getting out. Romances and rivalries come to a head as he fights for the things he cares about most, and in that final battle he may have to make allies of his oldest enemies.”...