PDA

View Full Version : Reincarnation and ET intervention

Sansanoy
04-14-2016, 04:56 PM
This is a continuation of a discussion that began in the Time Travel thread about reincarnation, Buddhism and ETs. Recap below.

Don't get my wrong I'm a fan of Christianity. I was brought up Church of England. Christian values are what has helped form the western world. But if you want to understand the nature of mind and why you are really here the bible - doesn't say much. It tells you about forgiveness, how to forgive others and yourself, but there is no mention that you can achieve liberation by any other means than prayer and leading a good life. That is no doubt possible but what you really need is some form of meditation to understand the true nature of mind. From a buddhist perspective even gods are subject to karma, only when you attain enlightenment and become in someway completely aligned with the perfect action of the universe are you free from karma. That means acting completely for others, being completely open to every situation. There are similarities there if you can see them.
In Buddhism there are demons, all kinds of spirits, ghosts, goblins, other worlds, lesser gods, gods and there conditions are all explained, a great master can tame them and bring them to the truth. Christianity leaves you with little understanding other than briefly mentioning angels and demons and from my knowledge that is far too simple to describe the world. Half the roadmap is missing. It does a great job on ethics but next to nothing on practicalities.
Fore talks about higher mind and how that all works it's all in buddhist teachings if you look. Meditation practice can bring you psychic powers, telepathy, the ability to fly, change shape, walk through walls, the dalia lama has an oracle, rainmakers, the list goes on. What people are realising in forums like this is that those kinds of things maybe possible. Explanations of the chakras and pyschic channels go back to the hindu traditions. East and west need to some extent meet.
What Christianity fails to mention is that you can attain liberation right here right now, you don't have to wait until you die. Reincarnation is not mentioned in the bible but I know you guys all believe in it. If so how does it work? and more importantly why.
I don't think these ideas need to be exclusive of God because really we are all aiming for the same thing we are just unsure of where that place is. At least in Buddhism you have great masters who have got there and can tell you how to get there.

Atmjjc what were the religions like in all your other lives can you remember details? Was there always Christianity? Hinduism? Islam? If so a what point in the past did the felines split? Different times? How did people's approach to religion different in these alternate universes?

Don't set the chihuahuas on me! :cool:
____

If I understand Buddhism correctly, (forgive me if I am way off) it is a means of liberating yourself from yourself. When I talked with another Buddhist we tried to understand where we diverged. We came to an agreement that we are both viewing the same thing from the start, lets say a bird in a cage. The bird doesn't know what it's like to fly in the open skies, he's been caged his whole life. He agreed that both religions intend to free the bird from the cage. The difference I discovered was that in Buddhism the bird never leaves the cage (in that cycle) and yet becomes free of the cage as well as the sky. I guess among other things it is a separation from ideas of purpose? In Christianity the bird is freed and he gets to be the best version of a bird and fly the open skies. It's not just being forgiven but becoming fulfilled, becoming the best possible version of yourself. That begins right now but is completed at death, it is what we mean by born again.

As I understand it in Buddhism the gods are irrelevant to core Buddhism they may or may not exist. You could be a Buddhist Atheist for example. It's true, if you just read the Bible straight up you probably won't get a good understanding of demons, lesser gods, and angels. The Bible is just the collection of books that remain but the beliefs and context behind the writers and their words are available. All those things get laid out, but only when you know the context of the writer. In other parts of the Bible you can tell there are more detailed books about the subject but they are lost. The book of Enoch was one such case that has been found later. So the Bible doesn't have a lot of that stuff in direct detail, but the whole theology of Christianity and Judaism is pretty detailed on it.

If I have read Fore correctly, he had this before he became a Christian, and now that he is a Christian he no longer has the intention to use these sorts of things. Even though these abilities increase ones ability to accomplish things, even theoretically good things that doesn't make the abilities necessarily good abilities. There may be unseen spiritual consequences. That is not to say that I wouldn't want them, who wouldn't want to be a super hero? I just know my want for that is not based on a goodness, just an illusion of me doing good things. In all my day dreams of it, it is my ego that desires it, not any goodness within myself. Buddhism definitely has those things, and Christianity does not have them in the psychic sense, but they do have them a gifts from God with a life of their own. They work according to Gods purposes rather than our own.

I don't believe in reincarnation in the fullest extent but I do believe that the prominent belief is based on something real. The Bible kind of mentions it in Hebrews 7 where Levi pays a tenth to Melchizedek because he was in his father Abraham's loins. I get the sense that a part of the parents are a part of the soul of the child which would also explain the persistence of sin nature, and the continuation of the Neshama. But beyond that I wouldn't understand the ontology of a full reincarnation structure, or the purpose. Now that said I do share Origens inclination of Pre-existence. But I don't let myself hold that as a theology, but the thought and inclination is always very much in my mind. I think there is a real thing that is responsible for the varying beliefs of pre-existence and all the religious and scientific views on reincarnation I just don't think anyone has discovered what it really is yet.

____

Sansanoy
04-14-2016, 04:56 PM
The next interesting point is that in Buddhism, despite reaching enlightenment, they never really are able to sustain a physical body in perpetuity. They may transcend spiritually, may even transition into a reincarnation cycle where they rebirth and die in cycles....but they aren't able to put on and take off flesh "at will".

We never hear about a Buddist (correct me if I am wrong) coming back, putting on flesh (without rebirth) and telling us about how things went or to inspire us to continue to do the same path.

It just seems like they die like any other man and convert into a spirit just like any other man.

I have heard rumors on the web about transfiguration and/or people sustaining their living presence beyond the 120 years. But none of it seems particularly confirmed.

------------------

Point being, I find it an incredible notion that UT/Angels can put on physicality and take it off as needed. (supposedly)
A (very) long time ago I came across Angel who I had questions for and the responses both uttered and what was in it's mind was EXTREMELY interesting and very peculiar. (long before I knew of the Bible)

It claimed it could put on physical features if directed to by God. (a tall claim)
When I directed my abilities to assess it's mind I came away with information crossing it's mind after being asked that.

Rules mostly, like they are prohibited from engaging in "worldly pleasures" (condensed phrasing).
They couldn't eat or partake of anything unless they were excepted by a higher authority.
They could only do it if they were directed to by some authority which was referenced.
When they did, they could not assume the face of any living being at that time. (no doppelganger)
There was a whole entire series of mental references on procedures to assure that above line didn't occur.

------------------

All of that was nothing more than a strange occurrence. Until later....

When I finally changed and came around as a Christian, I wanted to look into (over the span of years) into the things which I had observed about the UT/Angels in years prior.

To see if there was any truth to the answers.

Interestingly, they really could (biblical) take on and off physicality. Not through some phasing technology like the ET who are physical beings just hiding inside a modified spacetime. No, actually become a physical presence and taking it off at will. No Birth, no Death. No corpse laying around on the ground as some kind of remnant.

Angels who would accompany God in some of the excursions ate and spoke and were physically present. When they left, they didn't leave any physical mass behind.

----------

Now you'd think that would be just a feature of the Angels/UT, but interestingly enough....

Jesus apparently also did the same. He re-appeared to the apostles after his Death and Resurrection. They who knew him best, didn't recognize him at first when he appeared. They touched him and he encouraged them to do so to certify his continued existence and to direct them to pass the events transpired as witnesses.

That is why they call them "the witnesses" to the Truth.

And as the same happened with the UT/Angels who took on physicality, when Jesus left them, there was no body laying in some corner. His physical presence simply disappeared.

God through Jesus also raised someone (Lazarus) who was thoroughly dead (by three days post mortem) as a sign that He could perform every thing He promised. As it was well within His scope of ability/power to do so.

So power to suspend death, they have it.
They also have the ability to take on/off physicality, which should rewrite "the notions people have" that "spirits" are just purely immaterial entities.

(Which also begs a question about the ET/UFO phenomena, but that is for later)

==========

So having said all of that, it begs the question. Why is there no one alive today that is free from death within our worldly domain?
Uber enlightened or not...why are none making an appearance and talking to us about it? (with the exceptions noted above)

_____

Hi Fore
Padmasambhava and Princess Mandavara are both supposed to be still in physical form, i don't think they are alone. Can't say I have seen them physically myself. Apparently the Buddha could have had a permanent body but in order to show everything is subject to change even enlightened beings he left his material body.
One master pointed out that while you are sitting on a train someone may well be an immortal how would you tell?
Also Buddhas may appear to you in physical form to teach you something then disappear.

And the answer to your last question - There may well be it's just how to find them is the problem

I don't know if we could or not.

That begs the question then, in my mind, then it must be a common trait among non-wordly beings?

And here is another question:

If an entity could put on and off physicality. Is putting on physicality (at will) the same as sustaining ones life indefinitely? My mind tells me there is probably a difference but what do you think?

If we measure death by physical biology alone....and one masters a transcendent state where a physical biology can be made manifest (materialized at will), does this also mean that the entity in a transcendent state can subsist indefinitely (in respect to the passage of time)?

The reason why I ask, is because I heard that ET's can switch bodies (through processes of technology) and port their essence (spiritual/psychic) into the new body. But when I skim ET literature (to see if other sources agree with the sources I know) it generally seems to indicate the same, but then I noticed that they introduce "a factoid" that their spiritual aspect eventually decomposes/goes inert after a prolonged period of time despite switching or swapping bodies.

Which if ET literature (not of my own sources) is true. Then it would mean they haven't actually resolved "death" as an issue. At least, perhaps resolved the issue of survival/transplantation of a consciousness across numerous bodies, but not across the aspect of a large time frame.

--------------------

Which begs the question, did Buddha just achieve survival of consciousness (sans-the-body) or also achieve a state of perpetual (spiritual) existence regardless of the span of time?

Because there seems to be various thematic views of life and death in the Earth.

--Death means, you stop breathing and your mind dies. (clinical)
--Death means, you pass on to sleep state, until everything is settled and judgement comes for some. (Christian)
--A state of Nirvana (sorry if I use the term incorrectly) means, you transcend into a higher spiritual transcendent state and don't want or urge for anything. (Buddhism: many variations)

But it is unclear what happens to the physical form. I am unsure if it is shed and left like any corpse or if it transfigured into another form. (?)
There seems to be various versions or paths and conclusions.

--A state of Reincarnation means, you die like any other individual, you go through various stages of life after death and are recycled into a state of awareness in a new body. (Many religious sectors, most prominent are the Hindu)

--Cannibalism means, the ancestor or body is consumed by another human being and is said to infuse qualities of the former OR lives on inside the one consuming the former. (many variations, smaller cultural zones)

-------------------

I can see some of the themes could generally cohabit and be individually/circumstantially true, but some versions seem to directly negate the others. (Clinical being the strongest negation of all varieties)

Well, no reason to stay in hiding. Then again, we aren't aware of what happens in all corners of the Earth most of the time.

If they reached enlightenment, then there was a reason for them to start the journey.
If they started out like any of the Billion or so other individuals, one would assume they would want others (if suitable) to start the same journey.
Then again, if you reach nirvana you would technically not display any such desire. (?)

Not sure why you would keep the utility of a body (or 4D perceptual existence) in such a scenario. (?)

______

I briefly answer some of your answers Fore then suggest another thread to discuss this.

It's in actual fact the other way round, the greater reality is not the physical one we find ourselves trapped in.
We all eminate from the same point, that I think is why telepathy is possible, there is in one sense is no distance between your and other beings. But as well as being infinitely small it is also infinitely large as the place exists beyond space and time. We are recreated from moment to moment. The rigid solidity we actually perceive about the outside world is an illusion. When you die your emanation here fades, great masters can by all accounts have some control of their rebirth, as they can retain a certain amount of awareness throughout the transition from one life to another (Dalia Lama). Certain ETs know this but are bypassing the central station if you like. They are missing the reason why the masters are great in the first place. You don't need no attachment to anything, especially how you see yourself, any attachment to ego of any kind ( the rich man passing through the eye of the needle) it is the main obstacle to attaining enlightenment. They are essentially missing the point - death is there to help you. You exist at a whole other level, that is your buddhanature, and to become awakened is your real goal. In fact the reason you are born in the first place is an act of confusion. The ETs have somehow short circuited the 'system' this is why the are degenerating. When you actualise your Buddha nature you become Buddha there is no life or death they never existed from the very beginning.

Sansanoy
04-14-2016, 05:01 PM
The ETs have somehow short circuited the 'system' this is why the are degenerating. When you actualize your Buddha nature you become Buddha there is no life or death they never existed from the very beginning.

This has my interest peaked. Are they reincarnating themselves back into the same existence or are they refusing to die and re enter the system?

Longeyes
04-14-2016, 06:04 PM
Thanks Sansanoy for creating a new thread.
I can't say for certain that's what they are doing but it seems, from what people say, that they may have someway of controlling rebirth.
I don't know how Atmjjc's condition is related to this, it seems like the ET he's connected to, their race has another technology, is using different timelines to maintain the same carnation.
Maybe when it works differently when it just protecting a single ET and another soul is not involved. Atmjjc may know more.
But it always seemed to me that some races evolve technology over spiritual realisation and rather than pursue the path to truth, they shortcut the system and develop technologies to try to do prolong their existence as long as possible.
How much would you want to manipulate your own species DNA?

Fore
04-14-2016, 06:31 PM
[...]
But it always seemed to me that some races evolve technology over spiritual realisation and rather than pursue the path to truth, they shortcut the system and develop technologies to try to do prolong their existence as long as possible.

Not just their own DNA. But the composition of their minds and capabilities.

Are some ET's just existential "tweakers" who have run amok? (Reminds me of a Bible Quote somewhere)

Mixing and matching genetic componentry (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/componentry) (on and off Earth) and tweaking the heck out of whatever psychic extensions they come across.

Longeyes
04-14-2016, 06:42 PM
And our some just trying to create a species with a better chance of attaining realisation?
The millions of years of intervention which may or may not have happened with our DNA? Is that what that's about?
Have we turned out a wrong 'un, as Atmjjc seems to imply, and they are going to wipe the slate clean and start again.
Seems to me like there is possibly a balance between too much character and individuality (ie us) and some kind of hive being (ie the greys)
The hybrids David Jacob's describes seem to show a fair amount of character especially when left to themselves.
I don't think we've tipped over the edge yet but we are mighty close.

Fore
04-14-2016, 06:48 PM
I briefly answer some of your answers Fore then suggest another thread to discuss this.

It's in actual fact the other way round, the greater reality is not the physical one we find ourselves trapped in.
We all eminate from the same point, that I think is why telepathy is possible, there is in one sense is no distance between your and other beings. But as well as being infinitely small it is also infinitely large as the place exists beyond space and time. We are recreated from moment to moment. The rigid solidity we actually perceive about the outside world is an illusion. When you die your emanation here fades, great masters can by all accounts have some control of their rebirth, as they can retain a certain amount of awareness throughout the transition from one life to another (Dalia Lama). Certain ETs know this but are bypassing the central station if you like. They are missing the reason why the masters are great in the first place. You don't need no attachment to anything, especially how you see yourself, any attachment to ego of any kind ( the rich man passing through the eye of the needle) it is the main obstacle to attaining enlightenment. They are essentially missing the point - death is there to help you. You exist at a whole other level, that is your buddhanature, and to become awakened is your real goal. In fact the reason you are born in the first place is an act of confusion. The ETs have somehow short circuited the 'system' this is why the are degenerating. When you actualise your Buddha nature you become Buddha there is no life or death they never existed from the very beginning.

You bring up such an interesting situational point though.

If some ET faction (with their level of technology) could readily transplant their essence from body to body, they would literally be tied to/stuck (mentally and spiritually) to a given situation.

Like a cosmic thought-to-intent trap of winning some unwinnable war if you carry on fighting long enough. Or building a planet a piece at a time.
Worse yet, if they are the "existential tweakers" of the cosmos. They will keep adapting their bodies and mind ad-hoc and eventually probably lose sight of the beginning. Excluding every other possible outcome.

---------------

You know that is exactly what I found disturbing about observing the ET's I once knew. They use their 4D (pre-cognitive) perception liberally for any activity.
Yet at the same time, by chasing a goal with a fixed intent, they literally discount themselves from any other (truly random) occurrence.

Seeing into the future is a vicious circle (and I as a 3D individual can see that much). If you always go where you want, then you'll never see the rest of everything. Randomness has it's virtue.

Am I being dumb in my observation or is there something broken in some ET's minds?

Longeyes
04-14-2016, 07:13 PM
I think the point is individual spiritual evolution. We get set in our ways so easily our habitual patterns and ways of looking at the world tend to coalesce as we get older. Living an extra 500yrs in the wrong conditions isn't necessarily going to help you, probably be a waste of time.
Dying and being reborn, forgetting our past lives is a great benefit to seeing the true ever-changing non-conceptual nature of existence. You get a fresh start.
If you bypass the system and reload your old memories into a new body you may helping to prolong your existence but you are stifling any progress towards awakening especially in a society and time like ours where confusion reigns.
Maybe it's like planting grain the same field too many times ;) You get a poorer and poorer crop each time.
Also as you pass through to the next life you are given a life appropriate to past karma so that you learn. Death seems incredibly cruel but without it everything would stagnate.

whoknows
04-14-2016, 07:44 PM
I think the point is individual spiritual evolution. We get set in our ways so easily our habitual patterns and ways of looking at the world tend to coalesce as we get older. Living an extra 500yrs in the wrong conditions isn't necessarily going to help you, probably be a waste of time.
Dying and being reborn, forgetting our past lives is a great benefit to seeing the true ever-changing non-conceptual nature of existence. You get a fresh start.
If you bypass the system and reload your old memories into a new body you may helping to prolong your existence but you are stifling any progress towards awakening especially in a society and time like ours where confusion reigns.
Maybe it's like planting grain the same field too many times ;) You get a poorer and poorer crop each time.
Also as you pass through to the next life you are given a life appropriate to past karma so that you learn. Death seems incredibly cruel but without it everything would stagnate.

Could this help?
This is a video from a interviews between Joseph Campbell and Bill Moyers. It may shed some light... https://vimeo.com/90140722

Longeyes
04-14-2016, 08:11 PM
That was really good he's on the money.
Apparently you can reach higher states by becoming exceptional at things, like a dancer, athlete, or a becoming a great pianist completely absorbed in what they do. A deep understanding anything, as it is a part of the world, can reveal a greater truth. Nirvana is like place inside yourself though, like where the dancer he talks about finds balance, if you do find it properly you never fall over.

whoknows
04-14-2016, 09:27 PM
That was really good he's on the money.
Apparently you can reach higher states by becoming exceptional at things, like a dancer, athlete, or a becoming a great pianist completely absorbed in what they do. A deep understanding anything, as it is a part of the world, can reveal a greater truth. Nirvana is like place inside yourself though, like where the dancer he talks about finds balance, if you do find it properly you never fall over.

Dr. Campbell was a learned man. His "Mythos" Lectures are well worth watching.

Edward
04-15-2016, 05:16 AM
You bring up such an interesting situational point though.

If some ET faction (with their level of technology) could readily transplant their essence from body to body, they would literally be tied to/stuck (mentally and spiritually) to a given situation.

Like a cosmic thought-to-intent trap of winning some unwinnable war if you carry on fighting long enough. Or building a planet a piece at a time.
Worse yet, if they are the "existential tweakers" of the cosmos. They will keep adapting their bodies and mind ad-hoc and eventually probably lose sight of the beginning. Excluding every other possible outcome.

---------------

You know that is exactly what I found disturbing about observing the ET's I once knew. They use their 4D (pre-cognitive) perception liberally for any activity.
Yet at the same time, by chasing a goal with a fixed intent, they literally discount themselves from any other (truly random) occurrence.

Seeing into the future is a vicious circle (and I as a 3D individual can see that much). If you always go where you want, then you'll never see the rest of everything. Randomness has it's virtue.

Am I being dumb in my observation or is there something broken in some ET's minds?

Perhaps, we are them and they have created us in their image so that we have free will to get those randomness events in our lives so we can learn from them. Perhaps it could be one reason we don't know our whole selves and have our various abilities retarded in such a fashion we can not see the future to such an extent where we would predispose ourselves to certain outcomes and miss that Randomness. I'm just talking out loud here to what ever pop's in my mind.

Edward

Edward
04-15-2016, 05:18 AM

That is actually goes along with my thinking In what I responded to Fore with. Hmmmm.

Edward

Sansanoy
04-15-2016, 10:41 PM
I can't say for certain that's what they are doing but it seems, from what people say, that they may have someway of controlling rebirth.
I don't know how Atmjjc's condition is related to this, it seems like the ET he's connected to, their race has another technology, is using different timelines to maintain the same carnation.
Maybe when it works differently when it just protecting a single ET and another soul is not involved. Atmjjc may know more.

You know I have been listening to a lot of Linda Moulton Howe's stuff and she talks a lot about people having their spirit taken out of them, then they are cloned and watch their clone get a different spirit put into it and placed somewhere else in the world. Other times their spirit is taken out, their body is cloned and they are replaced into their clone. She is convinced there is some sort of soul work going on and it sure seem like something like that is going on. Funny how they want to tell us to be more spiritual right?

I have another question about Buddhism in general. I was reading a book about exorcism and there was a Gelug-pa Buddhist there that claimed to be one of the sprulsku. He was able to identify that someone was possessed. The way he described it was that the person had a "multiplying negation". Does that term relate to a term in Buddhism or is it basically an on-the-spot identification based on what he was observing?

Also the guy who was possessed was trying to go through the Vajrayana to receive the "True Knowledge" however according to the Buddhist trying to guide him, the part of him, the vehicle, that would receive this "container of true knowledge" was already claimed by this "multiplying negation". What struck me as interesting about this is that a truth about the world does not take up space. For example a truth statement that is capable of becoming knowledge such as "squares have four sides" doesn't require space. It just becomes part of your body of truthful knowledge. But what I just described doesn't fit what the Buddhist described, what he described was something else. What he described was more like an essence, or perhaps a living knowledge. It wasn't an abstract object that he was supposed to receive, it was something real, that was blocked by another presence at the location where it was supposed to arrive. Do you know what the nature of this "true knowledge" is or how it can best be described? (I know that is a tall order to explain, but maybe I can understand enough of it to help me understand what happened in this example.)

Reminds me of sleep. No matter how bad your day is or what state you are in when you wake up it's a new day. You can stay up all night but the next day never comes till you go to sleep and wake up again.

Fore
04-16-2016, 12:35 AM
You know I have been listening to a lot of Linda Moulton Howe's stuff and she talks a lot about people having their spirit taken out of them, then they are cloned and watch their clone get a different spirit put into it and placed somewhere else in the world. Other times their spirit is taken out, their body is cloned and they are replaced into their clone. She is convinced there is some sort of soul work going on and it sure seem like something like that is going on. Funny how they want to tell us to be more spiritual right? I have heard of the cloning thing. Never seen it though.

Begs the question why they would need to clone certain people (from this Earth)?

I keep my idiosyncrasies in writing styles (general mistakes) just so you guys (brief laugh) will know it is actually me. You'll notice I always make the same mistakes like using Your and You're incorrectly. Or contraction errors.

As long as you know the mistakes, you'll know it is actually me. (absurd eh?)

--------------------

There are other weird rumors/stories on the net about ETs that one day someone flicks a switch somewhere and then select people switch identities.

I wonder about that one. The reason why is because it is possible. Sort of like a Manchurian candidate or some kind of swap program the ET's could pull off.
I dunno if the idea is worth it's salt, but it is within the realm of a possibility. I don't see any technical factors that could prevent such a program from being true, if tried.

Then again, I have seen weird stuff that seemingly defies logic. So you never know what some non-terrestrial minds can set out to do.

-------------------

For example, according to the ET sources I once knew, telepathic and biological screening is a requirement in some security sectors.
Telepathic screening makes no sense in a purely human society. But if you have mixed groups coming and going and personnel who can be affected while away from the security sectors. It would then make sense to apply additional screening methods.

Of course, the ET are always cunning creatures. Some of their stories are about how they try to make "children" who can pass certain kinds of screening measures already in use in the public sector.

---

Point being, if you swap out an individuals spiritual component does the telepathic screening method still work to detect any oddities?

Fore
04-16-2016, 01:12 AM
For example, there is an old rumor, which I'll make it my own.

That supposedly a subset of individuals (abductees/contactees) have ~programming~ installed and set within/attached to their consciousness.
The project was supposedly about a form of behavioral control and "communication"...whats that word they used........something like ~communication protocol~. I unfortunately don't recall anymore. Will have to jog my memory for a while.

Anyway, the story goes, that if you interact with one of those early development/subsets of individuals, and direct conversation into the areas of sensitive information they will automatically trigger mental protocols.

One of the things that intrigued me about the story was that if you repeat the same response towards the affected individual three times, an individual of that sub-type will change their communication or behavioral protocols. Inside their head there are behavioral algorithms which affect their conscious routines.

In forum lingo, it is like injecting conscious urges into their mental space. Sort of like how the soul apparently does it, only lower in the loop of an individual. (I guess that it amounts to an ET hack)

You can see all sorts of implementations and variations from olden days project that was spoken about. Like the techniques to keep suppressed memories and establish behavior patterning and other oddities mentioned.

-----------------

Thats why I sort of smirk internally when some of the incomplete modern versions (on the net|on this very forum). When you touch a sensitive subject they try to announce themselves with an IFF (Identify Friend or Foe) verbally or written. It is like looking at a strangely guided individual with a half written rule book inside their heads.

Anyway, the rumor is, if you negate them three times in a row the invisible programming sends a mental command inside them and under a new impulse they apparently do "something else". What that may be isn't defined. But I suppose they continue on as if nothing happened or who knows.

I wonder if it is because the programming inside their heads assumes you are an "authority of the ET"? (?)
Perhaps some kind of exposed routine that may be used later for something. (lets hope not)

epo333
04-16-2016, 02:41 AM
I have heard of a great soul harvest coming or in progress . . . this could be some of what is happening.

Unholy Experiment: Alien Greys and Soul Harvesting

The implications of the alien phenomena encompass the scientific, historical, and spiritual realms. The programs that were coded into the robotic greys by ancient creators are an ongoing process to "soul scalp" humans for attainment of a spiritual ascendancy---a goal which soul-less, artificial creatures can never attain. The greys are non-sentient and totally unaware of their own state, thus their mission is void!

http://ufodigest.com/article/unholy-experiment-alien-greys-and-soul-harvesting

Arsara Light
04-16-2016, 08:34 AM
I liked your little video clip. The athlete's place of quite, that center. I use to do that when I did my faux Painting work. I called it a working meditation. I later did it at a job I had scanning documents. I was in a room by myself, and all I had to do is scan a document and enter a number on the key pad. I had a bulletin board in front of me where I had a picture of Paramahansa Yogananda, Swami Sri Yukteswar, St. Germain, and other ascended masters. I would be in this center - zone. a working meditation, I was also bringing in the Light, and sending Love, and Gratitude for hours everyday in this zone. One day I was getting ready to leave for the day and I had to sit back down I was getting hit with so much electrical force that all I could do is to breath, and hold on to my chair. later after I left everyone burst into stars. I couldn't see people in the human form anymore. All I could see is the star that emulates from evey beings chest, and the body was a faint shadow. This also transformed and lasted for months.

whoknows
04-16-2016, 07:07 PM
I liked your little video clip. The athlete's place of quite, that center. I use to do that when I did my faux Painting work. I called it a working meditation. I later did it at a job I had scanning documents. I was in a room by myself, and all I had to do is scan a document and enter a number on the key pad. I had a bulletin board in front of me where I had a picture of Paramahansa Yogananda, Swami Sri Yukteswar, St. Germain, and other ascended masters. I would be in this center - zone. a working meditation, I was also bringing in the Light, and sending Love, and Gratitude for hours everyday in this zone. One day I was getting ready to leave for the day and I had to sit back down I was getting hit with so much electrical force that all I could do is to breath, and hold on to my chair. later after I left everyone burst into stars. I couldn't see people in the human form anymore. All I could see is the star that emulates from evey beings chest, and the body was a faint shadow. This also transformed and lasted for months.

It's interesting, I've have respected and always been inspired by Joseph Campbell though at the same time the difference in commonality for someone many decades out of time synchronization with myself is striking. He was born in 1904. Part of it is what we thought we knew as truth then in his youth and how much that has changed over the past century, that has effected societies in all, and on an individual level. I am not the same person I was more than six decades ago nor one or even yesterday.

For me that shining star the immovable center. Love. It is the tip of an iceberg that I can see and grasp so transcendence that we carry all the time, Buddha consciousness...

Sansanoy
04-17-2016, 02:20 PM
I keep my idiosyncrasies in writing styles (general mistakes) just so you guys (brief laugh) will know it is actually me. You'll notice I always make the same mistakes like using Your and You're incorrectly. Or contraction errors.

I have been typing your for about 8 years and fixing it on proof reading, I just cannot type it correctly. I despise this contraction. You are = 6 letters, You're = 6 characters what is the actual point of this contraction and why can't we go with "your" instead.

There are other weird rumors/stories on the net about ETs that one day someone flicks a switch somewhere and then select people switch identities.

I wonder about that one. The reason why is because it is possible. Sort of like a Manchurian candidate or some kind of swap program the ET's could pull off.
I dunno if the idea is worth it's salt, but it is within the realm of a possibility. I don't see any technical factors that could prevent such a program from being true, if tried.

Then again, I have seen weird stuff that seemingly defies logic. So you never know what some non-terrestrial minds can set out to do.

I have been hearing that a lot as well. David Jacobs talks about it some, people are being trained to do certain things at a certain time but they don't remember what exactly. Like for one example they are suppose to be at location x and leading people to another location and calming them. Russ Dizdar talks about something in satanism called the "black awakening" where people just wake up and they are not themselves. It's hard to get any information from Dizdars youtube videos about it though. With his videos its easy to watch 5 hours and literally walk away with no information. I'm still making up my mind on whether he is legit or not. I watched a video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPclxcH8xds) oh his yesterday and he mentions tv as being a part of it too. The relative info begins at 44min.

newyorklily
04-17-2016, 02:34 PM
I have been typing your for about 8 years and fixing it on proof reading, I just cannot type it correctly. I despise this contraction. You are = 6 letters, You're = 6 characters what is the actual point of this contraction and why can't we go with "your" instead.
You're = You are
Your = Something that belongs to you.

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk

Sansanoy
04-17-2016, 06:27 PM
You're = You are
Your = Something that belongs to you.

I understand the difference, I just don't understand the point of the grammatical contraction. It's phonetically the same when we speak it, it's phonetically the same when we read it. What I don't understand is why we use a system of contraction that doesn't shorten the word or provide any necessary distinction?

Garuda
04-17-2016, 07:05 PM
I understand the difference, I just don't understand the point of the grammatical contraction. It's phonetically the same when we speak it, it's phonetically the same when we read it. What I don't understand is why we use a system of contraction that doesn't shorten the word or provide any necessary distinction?
Contractions start in spoken language, and the written language has to catch up. It's easier to say "you're" than "you are". What you omit is the 'a' of 'are' and that's what the apostrophe indicates in the written version.

Fore
04-17-2016, 08:52 PM
Contractions start in spoken language, and the written language has to catch up. It's easier to say "you're" than "you are". What you omit is the 'a' of 'are' and that's what the apostrophe indicates in the written version.

Oh, so that must be why I keep putting out that typo.
My hands write out as I think about any particular topic and...then I go back...and make sure it makes sense grammatically.
I hadn't actually noticed that your and you're sound the same in my head.

I guess it takes some actual dedicated thought to write it out as it should be in the written sense.

newyorklily
04-18-2016, 12:11 AM
And the English language also has
There
Their and
They're

And words with the same sounds and spelling but with totally different meanings like...

"She wound the bandage around the wound."

English is a difficult language. :)

Sansanoy
04-18-2016, 12:36 AM
And the English language also has
There
Their and
They're

That one always gets me too, I only catch it when I go back and proof read.

Oh, so that must be why I keep putting out that typo.
My hands write out as I think about any particular topic and...then I go back...and make sure it makes sense grammatically.
I hadn't actually noticed that your and you're sound the same in my head.

I guess it takes some actual dedicated thought to write it out as it should be in the written sense.
That is what happens with me too, my thoughts come out verbally in my head and they just dump down right into my fingers.

Wally
04-30-2016, 01:30 PM
In reincarnation does the soul usually come back to the same planet in the same universe, or is possible to come back on a different planet, or even a different universe?

Garuda
04-30-2016, 02:39 PM
In reincarnation does the soul usually come back to the same planet in the same universe, or is possible to come back on a different planet, or even a different universe?
It is perfectly possible to come back on a different planet, etc.
In fact, that seems to generally be the case: most souls seem to have had lives on other worlds.

Longeyes
05-10-2016, 11:46 AM

Hi Wally

From what I understand it is all to do with connections. You have a connection with your mother and father - they are your parents. That is something that can not be undone, it has happened, it is a very strong connection.
You are far more likely to be born around people, animals, places that you have a connection with. So the chances are you will be reborn on the same planet, even country, with other people you are connected to. It is obviously far most complicated than that and you connections will be with other beings stretching over eons. Buddhists say treat everyone every creature as your mother as at some point in the past they were just that. So although people no doubt travel around there is a strong tendency to stay in the same place.

Garuda
05-10-2016, 01:41 PM
Hi Wally

From what I understand it is all to do with connections. You have a connection with your mother and father - they are your parents. That is something that can not be undone, it has happened, it is a very strong connection.
You are far more likely to be born around people, animals, places that you have a connection with. So the chances are you will be reborn on the same planet, even country, with other people you are connected to. It is obviously far most complicated than that and you connections will be with other beings stretching over eons. Buddhists say treat everyone every creature as your mother as at some point in the past they were just that. So although people no doubt travel around there is a strong tendency to stay in the same place.

From the regression sessions I and others have conducted, it became apparent that typically you have a group of people incarnating more or less together (meaning that they'll meet in the time of a lifespan). So, yes, people who play an important part in your life now would also have done so in previous lives.
But there is nothing to support that one gets reborn systematically on the same planet or country. On the contrary, the majority of the people a group of regression therapists have conducted regressions on, had lifetimes all over the globe, as well as on different worlds. (And, yes, that means the people they're connected with did the same).

lycaeus
05-23-2016, 05:36 PM
I remember reading some abduction and past life regression transcripts in Truman Cash's books. In one regression, after the person died in a pst life, their spirit floated away from the body and was directed by some interdimensional grey beings. Their spirit was put into another body. The body was called "a container". The term "container" shows what these beings think of us here in our physical bodies. Another regression involved a free spirit being tricked to come into a human body to be trapped as a slave working for some greys. According to Cash's research, some religious rituals involving light and rebirth are programming triggers to enforce some mind control commands put into them, such as the amnesia induced when going through a light and being put into a new soul "container" (body). - - http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?1263-The-White-Light-Trap&highlight=white+light+trap (however, I don't buy into the hype about 'the white light trap' as simply a warning to never go into any light after death. If you don't go somewhere, you could be stuck earthbound, or in some astral realms where you might be deceived by some other beings.)

This thread also talked about cloning and hybrids. I think some of the hybridization is to create a way for certain interdimensional beings to incarnate into physical bodies on earth. Perhaps some interdimensional aliens have trouble coming into this world and need to spiritually attach themselves to humans with genetics that facilitate them? Maybe they're trying to piggy-back onto humans because humans have some spiritual capacities and potentials for growth they lack? Another part of it is spiritually crippling human genetics so we don't evolve beyond their control measures, and becoming better and more efficient slaves for them, more like the greys.

I'm also convinced that cloning is done by aliens on humans against our wills. Many abductees have seen clones of themselves, or remembered being in cloned bodies. Some have even spotted clones of themselves in other parts of the world. I think sometimes abductees are put into cloned bodies after being astrally abducted to perform whatever tasks the aliens want them to do, and if the cloned body is damaged, they can be put back into their original body.

I think there are many aspects to reincarnation. A lot of it could have to do with many souls being trapped in reincarnational cycles here because we can't remember who we really are or what we're doing here. Many souls incarnate as helper souls, some are here for lessons in physicality, and many I believe, do not reincarnate as individuated monad spirits. I think many are like a hive-minded group soul, similar to what species of animals have; they drive conspiracy researchers crazy because they can't wake up to things and evolve past the conformity and group-thinking programmed into them.