PDA

View Full Version : Farsight's Time-Cross Project August Prediction

Garuda
08-02-2016, 03:14 PM
The Farsight Institute is running an interesting experiment, where their remote viewers try to preview the major news event or events for the coming month.

These sessions were recorded in July and have to do with August 2016.
Interestingly, all three viewers witnessed the same major event, with a lot of identical elements.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7osWmtHDFMQ

What do you think it is?
- Meteor strike?
- Missile strike?

It will be interesting to see whether this really happens.
(Let's hope it doesn't!).

Lee
08-03-2016, 08:02 PM
I agree, it's a very interesting project. I watched the video and really appreciate seeing the three RV sessions in full and unedited.

At the end of his session, Dick Alguire raises concerns over the amount of prior knowledge (or frontloading), going as far as to say that he "hopes he made it all up." The point is that major news stories are potentially easy to predict in the current climate. This must inevitably invite guesswork/imagination on the part of the viewers, and might actually affect the accuracy of viewers in a very negative way. Most well established RV protocols call for 'blind' experiments for good reason.

Then of course there is the question; is it possible to view the future accurately? Is the future already set, or predestined? (Personally, I don't think so.) Is it possible to view potential futures that do not actually manifest?

So for me, on the one hand I hope they can answer some of the questions above and demonstrate the potential value of Remote Viewing and on the other, I hope they are wrong, as the event described would be yet another global tragedy.

CasperParks
08-04-2016, 05:13 AM
Enjoyed watching the videos, great project.

Wally
08-04-2016, 08:11 PM
What events did they predict? An hours worth of video is rather a lot of viewing.

As for predictions and prior knowledge I have no problems with making natural events like earthquakes, floods, or meteor strikes known but when you get in to man made events like terror attacks or mass shootings then who's to say that the perpetrators didn't see the prediction before hand and get the idea from it in the first place

Lee
08-05-2016, 02:23 PM
What events did they predict? An hours worth of video is rather a lot of viewing.
They predict what sounds like either a missile or meteor strike in an urban area.

Wally
08-05-2016, 09:49 PM
They predict what sounds like either a missile or meteor strike in an urban area.

That is definitely something that none of us want to see happen. Though a missile strike would certainly be much worse than a meteor strike as the missile could likely lead to war which would result in many more casualties to come.

Wally
09-02-2016, 05:20 PM
August is over and there were no missile or meteor strikes so I guess we should be thankful.