PDA

View Full Version : The Shock Factor, with your host Dave Shock

earthman
08-29-2016, 03:45 AM
Hi everyone. Dave Shock here. Starting the 5th of next month, I start my new radio show The Shock Factor on XZBN radio network. It will be a weekly 1 hour show. I don't have the schedule as of yet but I will post upcoming shows and times. The network will be promoting our CubeSat project as well. Can't wait to get started.

CasperParks
08-29-2016, 04:52 AM
Hi everyone. Dave Shock here. Starting the 5th of next month, I start my new radio show The Shock Factor on XZBN radio network. It will be a weekly 1 hour show. I don't have the schedule as of yet but I will post upcoming shows and times. The network will be promoting our CubeSat project as well. Can't wait to get started.

Looking forward to the show!

earthman
08-29-2016, 05:13 AM
Thanks Casper.. The show will cover all things paranormal, UFO's and such. It's free to listen in at http://www.xzbn.net/ I'm not on the schedule as of yet because we just set it in stone today. Any idea's on guests will be great.

earthman
08-30-2016, 04:57 AM
Busy day today. I will be on Xzone radio show tonight at 1 am eastern, pre-recorded earlier and i'm on Ufonaut radio tonight at 12:30 eastern time... Man.. Ufonaut is a live one. busy day today for sure.