PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump and Disclosure

Lee
11-30-2016, 09:59 PM
Donald Trump is something of a 'wildcard' as far as the UFO issue is concerned, he has yet to comment publicly on the subject. Inevitably though articles are already begining to appear and questions are being asked.

Will Obama drop the UFO bombshell prior to his departure? Will Donald Trump be Briefed? How might he handle the knowledge if he is?

Here's Richard Dolan's view:

The Disclosure Movement and Donald Trump

November 10, 2016
Richard Dolan

"I was as surprised as anyone by the victory of Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton. Like many other independent analysts, including most recently Julian Assange, I had been certain that the establishment would not allow a Trump presidency to happen.

For sure, the power elite closed ranks and did everything possible to ensure a victory for Clinton. This included not only the Democratic party (which previously played dirty pool against Bernie Sanders), but the entire mainstream media machine, the financial community, the EU, and even the Republican party itself. If nothing else, I had concluded that the media alone had done a sufficient job of demonizing Trump – multiple negative headlines daily for more than a year – to make him unelectable to the American people.... "

Continue reading: http://www.richarddolanpress.com/single-post/2016/11/10/The-Disclosure-Movement-and-Donald-Trump

Longeyes
12-01-2016, 06:13 PM
This is also worth reading

http://www.presidentialufo.com/component/content/article/120-articles/577-trump-and-the-ufo-briefing

Because I run the Presidents UFO Website I have been asked many times if Trump has been given the UFO briefing, and I was even contacted by people who thought they might avoid giving him the briefing. I said Trump probably got the briefing, but now I have my doubts.

In a just-published story by the Washington Post, it has been revealed that President-elect Truman has only had two intelligence briefings in the two weeks since the election. Mike Pence, on the other hand, had had almost daily briefings. Trump spokesperson Kellyanne Conway stated Trump Is Receiving Intelligence Info 'From A Number Of Sources...

whoknows
12-02-2016, 07:44 PM
I'm betting there will be no real disclosure. this will just be another way to manipulate people away from the really important issues!

We our selves are space travelers after all, we travel over 4.5 billion miles a solar year around the galactic plain... LOL https://astrosociety.org/edu/publications/tnl/71/howfast.html

One of the reasons I've always liked Zep's song Kashmir. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEcLA4FU6sc&index=219&list=FLnbwInVpEKkXFC3UuEsCZHA

"Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dream
I am a traveler of both time and space, to be where I have been
To sit with elders of the gentle race, this world has seldom seen
They talk of days for which they sit and wait and all will be revealed

Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, whose sounds caress my ear
But not a word I heard could I relate, the story was quite clear
Oh, oh.

Oh, I been flying... mama, there ain't no denyin'
I've been flying, ain't no denyin', no denyin'

All I see turns to brown, as the sun burns the ground
And my eyes fill with sand, as I scan this wasted land
Trying to find, trying to find where I've been.

Oh, pilot of the storm who leaves no trace, like thoughts inside a dream
Heed the path that led me to that place, yellow desert stream
My Shangri-La beneath the summer moon, I will return again
Sure as the dust that floats high in June, when movin' through Kashmir.

Oh, father of the four winds, fill my sails, across the sea of years
With no provision but an open face, along the straits of fear
Ohh.

When I'm on, when I'm on my way, yeah
When I see, when I see the way, you stay-yeah

Ooh, yeah-yeah, ooh, yeah-yeah, when I'm down...
Ooh, yeah-yeah, ooh, yeah-yeah, well I'm down, so down
Ooh, my baby, oooh, my baby, let me take you there

Let me take you there. Let me take you there"

Wally
12-03-2016, 03:27 AM
I'm rather fearful that any disclosure may now be delayed by a few years, possibly as late as 2021. Though there is a chance that the aliens may be just as surprised or frightened by Trump's election as the rest of the world.

whoknows
12-03-2016, 06:23 PM
I don't know that it matters.

When I look at peoples motivation for disclosure of a race that is far in advance of our own. I see some kind of hope for salvation.

Thing is, in every book of wisdom I have read produced by our species, they all seem to be saying the answer is already here, within us!

Everything has Buddha consciousness or holy spirit.

I'm not saying their aren't others out there but maybe they are waiting to see if we can or will wake up to our full collective potential?

better late than never eh.

M-Albion-3D
12-03-2016, 07:38 PM
I watched this interview last night between George Noory and David Wilcock on Gaia TV filmed in October 2016 https://www.gaia.com/and was blown away with what David had to say here. I thought his comments on the Draco craft located in Earth's orbit and how they have super high technology on board that evidently has the capability to control our "mood" was particularly interesting.

I think this could deserve further discussion....

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a528/marsevidence01/Snap%202016-12-03%20at%2011.19.26_zpswfzgrcjy.jpg

Here is the interview in full so feel free to download.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B--tam0uh-oiVUJhX0JBS1AteW8/view?usp=sharing

Wally
12-05-2016, 11:01 AM
It's surprising that nobody asked Trump about his thoughts on the UFO subject, (or if they did nobody told me about it). It would likely be rather interesting to hear what he has to say on it.

A99
12-05-2016, 04:28 PM

This is what I like about Trump, he's such a loose cannon, whatever he does find
out about Area 51, that info will eventually make its way to one
of his tweets. So I think the potential is there for us to find out more than we currently know about
the UFO cover-up than how its been with any other president or elected official for that matter.

M-Albion-3D
12-05-2016, 08:24 PM
I can just imagine. If Trump actually knows "nothing" about the reality of Alien life engaging us here on Earth and...he is right now, getting an "earful" of all the sordid details...oh boy, I wonder how that will sit on his "yippy-yi-yey" personality profile.

My guess is we should see it in his facial features somehow.

This could get REALLY interesting!

A99
12-05-2016, 08:39 PM
Right, his facial expressions and body language alone will betray enough information for us to make some very worthwhile assumptions. Good point! This should be interesting! I agree! lol

epo333
12-05-2016, 10:21 PM
HA!
Maybe Trump will appoint Robert Bigelow to somewhere in his cabinet!!!

President-elect Donald Trump’s administration should double NASA’s budget in the coming years and make plans for a human return to the moon and Mars, according to billionaire space entrepreneur Robert Bigelow.

Bigelow called Trump’s election an “early Christmas present for the country and for NASA” and called for the new president to pour money into the space program. The billionaire’s company, Bigelow Aerospace has even publically requested more money for NASA on Twitter.

“I propose that NASA should have, beginning in fiscal year 2019, an annual budget equal to at least one percent of total yearly federal spending,” Bigelow said, according to Space.com. The Obama administration, in its fiscal year 2017 budget proposal, requested $19 billion for NASA, less than half a percent of the overall request.

Bigelow said that the new economic growth and technologies generated by the space program would more than offset the costs of increased spending. The billionaire wants most of the new money to be spent on returning to the moon and preparing to visit Mars, and pledged that doing so would create new oppretunites for businesses on Earth.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/21/this-space-billionaire-wants-trump-to-double-nasas-budget/

A99
12-06-2016, 12:35 PM
A lunar base could double as a commercial mining base for the moon's natural resources to be exploited and that, I'm sure, is one of the reason's why Trump thinks a moon base would be so appealing. Bigelow would be a natural choice to help head up a project like that and he may even establish a research team there to keep on the look out for UFOs and anomalous phenomena like he did at the Skinwalker ranch!

Wally
12-06-2016, 09:29 PM
In the case of Trump my thoughts are they likely will do all they can to keep him in the dark about the UFO subject. Even if he asked for a tour of area 51 I doubt they'd show him the parts where they keep the bodies or UFOs.

A99
12-06-2016, 09:51 PM
They're not going to show Trump any aliens because he would threaten to deport them back from where ever they came from.:biggrin2:

epo333
12-06-2016, 10:44 PM
A lunar base could double as a commercial mining base for the moon's natural resources to be exploited and that, I'm sure, is one of the reason's why Trump thinks a moon base would be so appealing. Bigelow would be a natural choice to help head up a project like that and he may even establish a research team there to keep on the look out for UFOs and anomalous phenomena like he did at the Skinwalker ranch!

The last I heard, Bigelow was investing/researching inflatable orbital hotel rooms featuring marvelous views of earth. (seems a lofty ambition, no?)

A99
12-06-2016, 11:17 PM
note to self: reserve a room at that hotel when the polar caps have shrunk by another 9%.

A99
12-07-2016, 02:56 PM
BTW, on Nov. 4th, I predicted on a forum that Donald Trump was going to win the
election. I got that information from an EVP session I conducted where I asked
which one, Clinton or Trump was going to win. I also had an inner eye vision of
him winning the election in a meditation session at that time too.

Let's just say that I was not surprised that Trump won because the psychic information
I was getting before hand from my controls was indeed very affirmative that
he would be the winner of that election.

Here's a screenshot of that post. I started up a thread in that forum to feature
that prediction. If anyone wants the link to this forum where I posted that prediction, please PM me and I'll give it to you.

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad164/A99_x/whonextprez.jpg

A99
12-16-2016, 05:19 PM
So is there any chance that Trump and co. will facilitate an ET/UFO Disclosure event? No… and let me explain why.

By now it should be crystal clear to us that Big Oil is taking over Washington and Trump’s cabinet picks over the past couple of weeks reflect that, without question, as an utterly transparent, audacious and in-your-face certainty.

But before I go any further, let me preface this by listing Trumps’ picks for some of his most important positions in his cabinet to show you what I mean (and what you already know):
1) Sec. of State: ExxonMobil Chief Executive Officer Rex Tillerson
2) Energy Dept.: Rick Perry: former gov. of oil-rich Texas whose one claim to fame was his very public announcement that the Energy Dept. needs to be dismantled and shut down.
3) Environmental Protection Agency: Scott Pruitt, a well-known advocate of the shale industry and climate-change skeptic
4) Interior Dept.: Rep. Ryan Zinke, R-Montana and a former CEO of an oil and gas consulting firm.

Then there are his other appointments ranging from retired generals that moved on into energy related industry and top billionaire CEO executives from major financial institutions and other sectors of private industry.

These people are not political outsiders. Quite the contrary; they are the “super elite”. They are the ‘controllers’, the puppeteers, who run the show on the world-wide geopolitical front. They are the background music that makes the world go round and round....and they are the untouchable Bilderbergers who reign high from their crenelated castle towers and rule the world through the oil and banking industries; and the military/industrial complex.

Trump chose them in order to stay one step ahead of a congress that has an election coming up in 2 years where most of them have constituencies significantly populated by Clinton supporters; this supported by the fact that Clinton, as
we know, won the popular vote.

Regardless that we now have a Republican congress and that Trumps’ cabinet is ultra-conservative, congress’ main concern will be to
please each of their constituencies in order to win the next election to keep them in office. Constituencies comprised of former Clinton supporters and Republican moderates too.

This fact insures that none of Trumps policies ever make it past the drawing board. So to counteract that, Trump signed up the real behind the scene power-brokers to tap into those powerful outside forces that they are inherently connected to… to influence congress with the goal to make sure Trumps’ poll numbers remain strong so as to be re-elected again for a second term… and to push their own agenda’s that will help them to maintain and continue to perpetuate their world domination on the banking and oil front.

But back to why there will be no ET/UFO Disclosure in the Trump reign as president. The reason why there will be no Disclosure is because the very people who are in his administration including those working behind the scenes, are the very same ones suppressing ETs/Ufos Disclosure. The SUPER-ELITE! They are the cabal and the holder of secrets… and they will not allow any information to be released to the public that will imperil their power and their elite status in any way, shape or form.

One example of that is ET technology and their alternative energy sources. The cabal profits directly from fossil fuels but the list goes on and on as to why they continue to keep from the public what they know about our visitors and their technology. In Trump, they have themselves a true comrade and friend who made the deal of the century where all parties involved will continue to control, rule and prosper.

Sykotronik
12-16-2016, 05:33 PM
In a nutshell there is no disclosure without free energy, free energy means the death of the petro dollar.

It's very simple why the US is the one holding the disclosure lid down, free energy means the end of the US power elite & their Arab chums who would be back herding goats overnight.

Garuda
12-16-2016, 06:00 PM
Just thinking out loud here how all of that brings us back to Russia, and the bans on Russian oil in the US and Europe as part of the sanctions.
Under a Trump presidency, those sanctions are likely to be lifted in the US, which will strengthen the ruble, etc.

A99
12-17-2016, 12:08 PM
Just thinking out loud here how all of that brings us back to Russia, and the bans on Russian oil in the US and Europe as part of the sanctions.
Under a Trump presidency, those sanctions are likely to be lifted in the US, which will strengthen the ruble, etc.

The Russian Ruble? Yes, it will have a significant positive effect on that but there will be even a bigger payoff for Exxon when that oil sanction is lifted.

That half a trillion dollar oil deal between Exxon and Putin that Obama blocked after Putin’s invasion of the Ukraine will now come back into play, (with the help of the new Sec. of State, of course) giving Exxon a spectacular 64 million acre lease on Russian soil to drill, produce and sell oil; hence putting more money directly into the pockets of the super-elite.

So is it any wonder why Russia helped Trump win the election by hacking into the DNC; no doubt with the fervent blessings of the super-elite?

A99
12-17-2016, 12:18 PM
In a nutshell there is no disclosure without free energy, free energy means the death of the petro dollar.

It's very simple why the US is the one holding the disclosure lid down, free energy means the end of the US power elite & their Arab chums who would be back herding goats overnight.

I would extend that to the global oil/gas and banking industry too.

calikid
12-17-2016, 01:03 PM

Not as clear cut as it might seem.
Recall the events following the lifting of Iran sanctions?
A glut in the world oil market occurred.
Gas prices at my neighborhood pump dipped from near $4USD/gallon to current $2.30USD. A direct result of price per barrel plummeting.
If Russian oil sanctions are lifted, that puts even more oil on the market, probably driving prices even further down.
Good for the USA?
Not if you happen to be a Texas Oil Billionaire. When prices drop, it drops for US pumped oil as well.
I suspect PEOTUS Trump has a few influential friends that will express strong negative opinions, in no uncertain terms, about lifting sanctions.

And IMHO, the sanctions are in place due to aggressive actions by Russia. Should remain until a meaningful resolution can be obtained.
Not simple as a favor to President Putin.

Who knows? If Mr Putin gets upset about it, maybe he will disclose E.T. simple out of spite.
Another email hack/release, but more ET centered?
I will take disclosure anyway it is offered.

A99
12-17-2016, 01:19 PM
If Russian oil sanctions are lifted, that puts even more oil on the market, probably driving prices even further down.
Good for the USA?

With Exxon at the helm of the oil industry in Russia, this will place limits on Putin should he want to play games and wreak havoc in the oil industry and the world market.

Trump and Putin's boss will be Exxon once those sanctions on Russia are lifted. So is it any wonder why they are buddies? They have so much in common, don't they?

MOD EDIT: Photo removed. Inflammatory/Trolling. A99 - See your PM.

calikid
12-17-2016, 01:34 PM
With Exxon at the helm of the oil industry in Russia, this will place limits on Putin should he want to play games and wreak havoc in the oil industry and the world market.

Trump and Putin's boss will be Exxon once those sanctions on Russia are lifted. So is it any wonder why they are buddies? They have so much in common, don't they?
Was not so much addressing the oil glut as a political tactic by Mr Putin.
Simple that a natural result of lifting the embargo will be a greater world oil supply, in an already overstocked market. Laws of supply & demand dictate; if demand remains unchanged, price$ will drop.
This takes us back to Garuda's original point that Mr Trump may likely lift sanctions.
I was pointing out that will be problematic.

A99
12-17-2016, 01:42 PM
And IMHO, the sanctions are in place due to aggressive actions by Russia. Should remain until a meaningful resolution can be obtained.

Lol, you're talking about a rational world here and we don't live in a rational world now. Those sanctions will be lifted... Trump and Putin had a multi-level deal on that. More information will come to light on all of that as more time goes by.

A99
12-17-2016, 01:49 PM
Was not so much addressing the oil glut as a political tactic by Mr Putin.
Simple that a natural result of lifting the embargo will be a greater world oil supply, in an already overstocked market. Laws of supply & demand dictate; if demand remains unchanged, price$ will drop.
This takes us back to Garuda's original point that Mr Trump may likely lift sanctions.
I was pointing out that will be problematic.

So you disagree with Garuda's assessment that once the sanction is lifted, the strength of the ruble will increase?

No ques. about it, this is indeed a very complex topic.

calikid
12-17-2016, 02:06 PM
So you disagree with Garuda's assessment that once the sanction is lifted, the strength of the ruble will increase?

No ques. about it, this is indeed a very complex topic.

We seem to be veering OFF TOPIC here.
Brief detours on related topics are fine, but we really need to return to the central topic, or start another thread.
In this thread if you have a reason to discuss President Putin, in the context of President Trump disclosing E.T., please share.

Thanks

A99
12-17-2016, 02:11 PM
Fair enough. Sorry about going off topic and it won't happen again. Thanks :)

epo333
12-17-2016, 02:40 PM
If Trump stays on track to "Make America Great Again" then he'll be far to busy to reach a disclosure level IMO. Putin ain't his only factor to deal with . . .

China steals U.S. research drone in South China Sea in front of its crew

https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/Kzz6RLM4TAc4erWwea5GfQ--/YXBwaWQ9eW15O3E9NzU7dz02NDA7c209MQ--/http://slingstone.zenfs.com/offnetwork/cd5e1f628e46c826338ce8be7a25352a

In yet another sign of the deteriorating relationship between China and the United States, on Friday U.S. officials confirmed that the Chinese confiscated a non-military underwater drone in international waters in the South China Sea a day before. The USNS Bowditch, an oceanographic survey ship, had released two of the drones in the water to measure ocean conditions.

According to Pentagon spokesperson Captain Jeff Davis, the Bowditch stopped to retrieve the drones. Shortly after, a Chinese naval ship that had been shadowing the Bowditch moved to within 500 yards and put a boat into the water. The Chinese boat then pulled up alongside one of the drones and confiscated it.

. . . The seizure will add to concerns about China's increased military presence and aggressive posture in the disputed South China Sea, including its militarization of maritime outposts.

A U.S. research group said this week that new satellite imagery indicated China has installed weapons, including anti-aircraft and anti-missile systems, on all seven artificial islands it has built in the South China Sea . . .

https://www.yahoo.com/news/china-stole-u-underwater-research-194408340.html

A99
12-17-2016, 05:55 PM
I agree with you that Trump will be too busy with other major issues to be able to address UFO Disclosure.

But there's always a chance that his polls will dip so low that he will try to get the conspiracist community's attention by initiating Disclosure on some level to get that demographic vote when re-election time comes around. Many in that community already played a sig. role in getting him elected so there's no reason why he won't call on that demographic again for their vote... and he certainly would get it if he got the ball rolling for Disclosure.

GusB
12-17-2016, 09:28 PM
Mate I'm ropable about this. Obama with the 2008 campaign had a small glimmer of HOPE that disclosure could happen under him. He talked about green collar jobs, the need to develop new industries that would not destroy the Earth. BLAH BLAH BLAH he ends up Fracking your country to pieces and decides not to do ET Disclosure because of Petro Geo Political issues that are the very reasons why Earth is in it's current dire situation. WTF! Where is this so called enlighten decision making that was suppose to rise above the stupidity of the past..... F**K!

Now we have this orange orangutan for a president who refuses intelligence briefings, who is currently trying to say "Your Fired" to the Chinese in the South China Sea.

John Podesta's attempts to create the climate for Disclosure has failed and it should be understood that the main reason now is because of Obama.

We are at the start of catastrophic climate change and ET must be looking down at us from there Free Energy UFOs that could probably power a small city saying "Check these monkeys out".

This is just beyond ridiculous.

G

A99
12-18-2016, 05:21 AM
I go as far back to when fondue sets were the height of sophistication. And when I follow the timeline from that point to where we are now, your insights in your post are right on target. I couldn’t have said it better.

The best we can hope for is that in the midst of all of this chaos, the truth will accidentally reveal itself in wonderful living color. For this reason, I’m confident that disclosure, at least on some level, is just around the corner.

GusB
12-18-2016, 08:51 AM
Catastrophic Climate Change has started and I suspect ETs will continue to watch us like they always have. We are lead by halfwits or the best of our leaders are corrupted by power that lead them being paid out in a tax haven like the Cayman Islands. We have had leaders here in Australia that one day they say "Climate Change is the great moral challenge of our Generation" the next day they can't run away fast enough. THEN giving corporate welfare to companies that destroy the air we breath and continue to snub their noses at us and our elected leaders.

Here I am in Australia the country with the most amount of SUN and one of the most pathetic solar industries in the world...WHAT A LOAD OF BS.

If I was to talk to ETs I would beg them to give me the power SHOOT half these leaders in the back of the head like they deserve.

UNBELIEVABLE that we have to sit here and watch this S**T go by day after day year after F**KEN year.

calikid
12-18-2016, 12:48 PM
Catastrophic Climate Change has started and I suspect ETs will continue to watch us like they always have. We are lead by halfwits or the best of our leaders are corrupted by power that lead them being paid out in a tax haven like the Cayman Islands. We have had leaders here in Australia that one day they say "Climate Change is the great moral challenge of our Generation" the next day they can't run away fast enough. THEN giving corporate welfare to companies that destroy the air we breath and continue to snub their noses at us and our elected leaders.

Here I am in Australia the country with the most amount of SUN and one of the most pathetic solar industries in the world...WHAT A LOAD OF BS.

If I was to talk to ETs I would beg them to give me the power SHOOT half these leaders in the back of the head like they deserve.

UNBELIEVABLE that we have to sit here and watch this S**T go by day after day year after F**KEN year.
MOD WARNING
While I do appreciate your level of frustration GusB, threats of physical violence are a violation of ToS & Puts your membership at risk of suspension.
Please refrain from further reference (humorous or otherwise) to assassinations.

We live in a world that includes unstable people.
Let's make an effort to avoid Unintended Consequences.

GusB
12-18-2016, 07:12 PM
Oh yeah I forgot about that! White people are really dangerous in American. Don't worry won't happen again...just hit tipping point with this whole mess were in.

CasperParks
12-18-2016, 08:33 PM
Kennedy made speeches, often considered as cryptic hints. He was assassinated.
Johnson kept his mouth shut.
Nixon kept his mouth shut.
Ford difficult to pin-down. He had an interest in the subject.
Carter had an interest in alien life and UFO sighting. There was hope he would go public with what the US government knew.
Reagan had a UFO sighting and commented about "what if there was an alien invasion?"
Bush Sr kept his mouth shut, until recently with that off-the-cuff comment.
Clinton joked and danced around the subject.
Bush Jr kept his mouth shut.
Obama joked about the subject, offering veiled hints.

Over the years there was speculation Bush Sr, Clinton, Bush Jr and Obama would go public to halt a US election, and or to leave a legacy. Didn't happen...

Which brings us to Trump... At the time of this posting, Trump was president-elect and not in office. Unless there are unforeseen events, he will likely take office.

"If Trump is brought into the loop, can he he keep his mouth shut?"

Were Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr, Bill Clinton, Bush Jr and Obama in the loop? There is circumstantial evidence, if not fully in the loop than partly.

Can Trump be president and not in the loop? Yes...

A simple notation...

Hillary Clinton was asked about the subject of UFO/UAPs, aliens and government cover-ups on the campaign trail - no one asked Trump about it.

Sykotronik
12-18-2016, 08:35 PM
Hey Gus, what makes you think half our leaders are ok ?

It's a racket !! Everything is the reverse of what you are told, Gadafi for example was a fantastic ruler, yet our press painted him as an evil despot & then we murdered him & destroyed Libya.

GusB
12-18-2016, 08:45 PM
Clearly half was being too kind

GusB
12-18-2016, 08:51 PM
Carter had an interest in alien life and UFO sighting. There was hope he would go public with what the US government knew.
Reagan had a UFO sighting and commented about "what if there was an alien invasion?"

Over the years there was speculation Bush Sr, Clinton, Bush Jr and Obama would go public to halt a US election, and or to leave a legacy. Didn't happen...

Which brings us to Trump... At the time of this posting, Trump was president-elect and not in office. Unless there are unforeseen events, he will likely take office.

Was Hillary Clinton shut-down because of her promise to look into UFO/UAPs?

John Podesta has been pushing for Disclosure for years.

Recently, the Clintons and Podesta were demonized. Demonizing people discussing Disclosure is a tactic used in the past.

Were Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr, Bill Clinton, Bush Jr and Obama in the loop? There is circumstantial evidence, if not fully in the loop than partly.

A simple notation...

Hillary Clinton was asked about the subject of UFO/UAPs, aliens and government cover-ups on the campaign trail - no one asked Trump about it.

Trump is a Narcissistic fool. The Military must be looking at this twit saying "won't be telling him s**t or he will tweet it"

calikid
12-18-2016, 09:14 PM
Hey Gus, what makes you think half our leaders are ok ?

It's a racket !! Everything is the reverse of what you are told, Gadafi for example was a fantastic ruler, yet our press painted him as an evil despot & then we murdered him & destroyed Libya.
This is NOT a politics thread.
Anymore Off Topic posts and the thread will be locked.

calikid
12-18-2016, 09:28 PM

A simple notation...

Interesting point Casper.
Why do you think nobody ask Mr Trump about disclosure during the campaign?

I don't know about the "fool" part Gus, but I'd agree Mr Trump probably appears unreliable to military people that have to consider if he "needs to know" about ET.
Guessing best case, they will take a wait and see/maybe brief him later, after a little OJT.

calikid
12-18-2016, 09:41 PM
@Gus. I have recently downloaded AU sightings archives, reading thru them as time permits.
Sorry to say I'm not up on politics down under (as it directly relates to disclosure).

How is your current Administration dealing with disclosure?
Anything working particularly well?
Perhaps lessons learned that can be applied to our in coming President?

epo333
12-18-2016, 10:18 PM

A simple notation...

You must be aware that George H. W. Bush ("Bush 41"), was Director of Central Intelligence (1976–77) and most likely fully briefed on UFO/ET situation at the time. Also a pilot in the USN.

In 1976 Ford brought Bush back to Washington to become Director of Central Intelligence (DCI), replacing William Colby.[37] He served in this role for 357 days, from January 30, 1976, to January 20, 1977.[38] The CIA had been rocked by a series of revelations, including those based on investigations by the Church Committee regarding illegal and unauthorized activities by the CIA, and Bush was credited with helping to restore the agency's morale.[39] In his capacity as DCI, Bush gave national security briefings to Jimmy Carter both as a Presidential candidate and as President-elect, and discussed the possibility of remaining in that position in a Carter administration,[40] but did not do so. He was succeeded by Deputy Director of Central Intelligence E. Henry Knoche, who served as acting Director of Central Intelligence until Stansfield Turner was confirmed.

I'll bet he invested heavily into the Military Industrial complex (or family members) during the Star War Defense Initiative of Ronald Reagan.

GusB
12-18-2016, 10:35 PM
@Gus. I have recently downloaded AU sightings archives, reading thru them as time permits.
Sorry to say I'm not up on politics down under (as it directly relates to disclosure).

How is your current Administration dealing with disclosure?
Anything working particularly well?
Perhaps lessons learned that can be applied to our in coming President?

Their is no appetite for disclosure in Australia when America leads the issue.

A99
12-19-2016, 12:47 AM
Who's to say that Clinton didn't lose the election due to her campaign promises to find out more about UFOs and Area 51 if elected?

How many times after Nov. 8th did we hear top media and political pundits say "I was just as surprised as anyone else that Trump won!"

The fact is, everyone and I mean everyone, including those from across the political aisle, predicted that she would win. Yet, amazingly, she lost.

Clinton's a special case because she was going into that office as the spouse of a previous president whom we KNOW knows more about UFOs and Area 51 than he was letting on. Therefore, we can surmise that Bill must have passed on some of that information to her giving her enough confidence to give the public the impression that she was serious about the subject. She wouldn't have presented herself that way if that wasn't the case and she wouldn't have made those UFO campaign promises if that wasn't the case either.

So something is going on here where we have to ask the question, did the military and the CIA intervene in such a way that resulted in Russia's unprecedented successful hack into the DNC and Podesta's emails?

Why did it take the CIA until after the election to announce that Russia was behind those hacks instead of before the election when they already knew that?

And how can we explain the Director of the CIA's unusual behavior prior to the election concerning Clinton's email issues?

There are a lot of questions here... many more than what I've just stated, that we should be asking about all of this.

A99
12-19-2016, 04:20 AM
If you think that I'm overplaying the importance of Clinton's promises that she would seek disclosure of classified information on UFOs and Area 51 if elected as president, think again.

A Reminder

What we know and what most of the general public is not yet aware of are the implications of disclosure and how our world will change in many unprecedented and dramatic ways if disclosure were to become a reality.

Of course, I'm speaking to the choir here but nevertheless let me remind you what the effects of disclosure will have on our world if many of our assumptions (and in our case, many confirmed facts too) about UFOs, ET's, free-energy and Area 51 turned out to be true where that information would then be released to the public.

Think of how disclosure will have an absolutely staggering effect in altering those paradigm's that humanity has been operating from since time memorial. And how it will have a profound effect on every established human institution in existence; not to mention access to back-engineered ET technology and what effects that will have on our world that go far beyond what we can even imagine.

There are plenty of books on this topic so I don't need to go any further but the point I'm trying to make here is that there are forces out there that will do everything in their power to prevent disclosure of information concerning UFOs and that they may have perceived Clinton to be a viable threat to that contention; including her potential ability to upset the apple-cart in untold ways.

In short, I'm proposing that the ones who have that classified information on UFOs in their possession, intervened in this past presidential election with the goal of crowning Trump as the victor.

A99
12-19-2016, 07:07 AM
Correction: wrt post #46:
"And how can we explain the Director of the CIA's unusual behavior prior to the election concerning Clinton's email issues?"
Note: I meant to say the Director of the FBI, not the CIA... this in regards to Clinton's personal email server when she was Sec. of State.
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

Something else I wanted to bring up... it has to do with how every presidential candidate in the modern era inevitably gets asked if they are for or against UFO disclosure. And, as far as I know, all of those candidates who then went on to win the election usually answered that question in one way or another, except for Trump who would always ignore the question and not answer it.

Nevertheless, I've always found it interesting that someone like Trump who never hesitates to give his opinion on anything, oddly enough would be absolutely silent whenever anybody would ask him about UFOs in public. That would be so unlike him to be that way, yet, even though he claimed to be a "seeker of truth", that's how he was when it came to UFO disclosure questions.

Considering that so many in the conspiracist community were supporting his candidacy, one would think that he would have answered questions about UFO disclosure to attract even more voters from that demographic; a demographic that this so-called 'seeker of truth' actively pursued. Yet, he never would answer any of those UFO questions posed by his supporters at his rallies either. He would, in fact, walk right past whomever was asking him a question about that and completely ignore them.

Silence on 'seeker of truth' issues is not Trumps 'normal' so, to me, it's a red flag that may indicate that he's got his own inside information about UFOs that he received from one of the generals he was working with in his campaign. He was probably sworn to secrecy about that information, which explains his complete silence on UFO disclosure, but nevertheless, it all comes down to Trump's allegiance to the super-elite as indicated by those he appointed for his cabinet and so on and so on...:cool:

epo333
12-19-2016, 11:28 AM
Correction: wrt post #46:
"And how can we explain the Director of the CIA's unusual behavior prior to the election concerning Clinton's email issues?"
Note: I meant to say the Director of the FBI, not the CIA... this in regards to Clinton's personal email server when she was Sec. of State.
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

Something else I wanted to bring up... it has to do with how every presidential candidate in the modern era inevitably gets asked if they are for or against UFO disclosure. And, as far as I know, all of those candidates who then went on to win the election usually answered that question in one way or another, except for Trump who would always ignore the question and not answer it.

Nevertheless, I've always found it interesting that someone like Trump who never hesitates to give his opinion on anything, oddly enough would be absolutely silent whenever anybody would ask him about UFOs in public. That would be so unlike him to be that way, yet, even though he claimed to be a "seeker of truth", that's how he was when it came to UFO disclosure questions.

Considering that so many in the conspiracist community were supporting his candidacy, one would think that he would have answered questions about UFO disclosure to attract even more voters from that demographic; a demographic that this so-called 'seeker of truth' actively pursued. Yet, he never would answer any of those UFO questions posed by his supporters at his rallies either. He would, in fact, walk right past whomever was asking him a question about that and completely ignore them.

Silence on 'seeker of truth' issues is not Trumps 'normal' so, to me, it's a red flag that may indicate that he's got his own inside information about UFOs that he received from one of the generals he was working with in his campaign. He was probably sworn to secrecy about that information, which explains his complete silence on UFO disclosure, but nevertheless, it all comes down to Trump's allegiance to the super-elite as indicated by those he appointed for his cabinet and so on and so on...:cool:

Trump will now be in a situation where his family can be threatened if he discloses anything classified. Plus he is not even there yet!!!

Given time to learn the ropes, he may develope a path to disclosure later. Knowledge is power . . . now for him, power maybe knowledge!

Wally
12-19-2016, 12:28 PM
Why did it take the CIA until after the election to announce that Russia was behind those hacks instead of before the election when they already knew that?

From what I remember I think that Obama may have mentioned Russia's involvement, but that was the same day the "Access Hollywood" tapes came out and eclipsed most other media. So in the end that release may have ended up actually helping trump more than hurting him.

As for Obama not disclosing, I can't exactly say I blame him considering that he has a wife and two teenage daughters that they could threaten. If they killed Kennedy, then they surely would have posed a serious risk to his family.

As of now I think our only hope for disclosure is if it is done by the aliens. And they may have some sort of "prime directive" that prevents them from openly interfering in the affairs of primitive cultures (IE us).

But if we end up pushing our environment to the breaking point then might they end up intervening if not to save humanity then to at least save the planet Earth?

A99
12-19-2016, 12:54 PM
Epo,

I agree... you hit it right on the nail... "Knowledge is Power" and in Trumps hands, he'll find a way to use that information as leverage to replenish and enrich his coffers.

Retired Gen.Michael Flynn, the former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, may be the one who directly or indirectly informed Trump about that classified information. He served as an advisor to Trump during his campaign and he has since been appointed by him as his National Security Advisor. Reportedly Flynn and Trump are very close.

A99
12-19-2016, 01:12 PM
As for Obama not disclosing, I can't exactly say I blame him considering that he has a wife and two teenage daughters that they could threaten. If they killed Kennedy, then they surely would have posed a serious risk to his family.

I think there's a chance that Obama may end up revealing what he knows about UFOs some time after he's out of office.

Once that information is out, if his family is harassed or threatened in any way by the gov't, the public will find out about that and that will result in massive protests and even civil war. In the meantime activists will set up provisions to protect this former first family in every way possible from further threats by the gov't.

The ball is in Obama's court on this one.

Another point, just the fact that the controllers in the gov't harassed or threatened harm to Obama's family will in itself indicate and confirm to the public that the gov't is hiding information about UFOs and Area 51. Such incidents will also lend more credence to any information Obama reveals about UFOs too.

calikid
12-19-2016, 01:29 PM
Their is no appetite for disclosure in Australia when America leads the issue.
I thought Australia more closely followed Great Britain's lead.
Probably almost as bad given the staunch support they share.
But GB's recent release of MOD files does give a glimmer of hope for disclosure.
And the archive of AU releases I am reading seems promising.
Let's hope PEOTUS Trump is emboldened/encouraged by those releases.

A99
12-19-2016, 01:37 PM
Based on my research and analysis of Trump, in this situation, I do not see any incentive on Trumps part to disclose to the public anything he learns about UFOs because he's on the side of the controllers/TPTB.... (the oil and banking industries).

It was like this with George Bush sr and jr too. But with Trump, it's even moreso.

calikid
12-19-2016, 01:43 PM
@A99.
I don't recall Mr Trump ever declining to answer UFO questions. Don't recall him ever being ASKED any UFO question.
But regardless, it is not like he came out and stated his support for continued secrecy. Saying he was "crowned" President by the CIA for such support is a nice theory, but only a theory.
Not like a Clinton defeat assures Trump's silence.

Like to hear any actual evidence you may dig up. Very intriguing idea.

But for now IMHO I see it as one of two ways.
He keeps the secret, OR he is deemed to risky to brief. Pick one.

A99
12-19-2016, 01:50 PM
There's actually a video of Trump ignoring someones question about his stance on UFO disclosure at one of his rallies. I'll look to see if I can find that anywhere but I viewed it not too long ago.

Also, please read over my posts from yesterday and today. There's enough information there to put the pieces of the puzzle together to arrive at the same educated conjectures that I did about this matter. My approach is the same one Dr. Michael Salla uses in his online essays.
For whatever it's worth, my undergrad degree is in Soc with a minor in history... from Kent State University. If you need proof of that, I will gladly send it to you.

I will continue to research on this...

calikid
12-19-2016, 02:00 PM
There's actually a video of Trump ignoring someones question about his stance on UFO disclosure at one of rallies. I'll look to see if I can find that anywhere.

Also, please read over my posts from yesterday and today. There's enough information there to put the pieces of the puzzle together to arrive at the same educated conjectures that I did about this matter. My approach is the same one Dr. Michael Salla uses in his online essays.
For whatever it's worth, my undergrad degree is in Soc with a minor in history... from Kent State University. If you need proof of that, I will gladly send it to you.
I would like to see that video.
And BTW , there is nothing wrong with theory and conjecture. Just identified it as such. Theory is encouraged here. No insults intended.
And when I ask for videos, I was sincerely seeking evidence you may have found that I overlooked. NOT being sarcastic, apologies if it sounded that way.

A99
12-19-2016, 02:12 PM
I know that cal... no need to tell me that (no way was I insulted and your apology was totally unnecessary) :)... and I'll do my best to provide detailed information to explain why I arrived at any observation, opinion or conjecture wrt whatever I'm discussing at any given time. That's the best I can do.

PS.. as soon as I find that video, I'll post it here. :)

A99
12-19-2016, 02:22 PM
Here's that video... one of them... it's different than the one I saw and will look for that one too and post it here when I locate it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRCxg4aIsQQ

A99
12-19-2016, 03:56 PM
Was just out the door when I posted that video in my last post so didn't have time to view all of it but when I got back, I viewed it in its entirety and it's the same video I saw earlier.

A99
12-19-2016, 07:50 PM
What we know now…. Trump believes in the existence of ET’s. [this is not a joke]

http://media.comicbook.com/2016/11/arrival-aliens-213920-640x320.png

Trump most likely has had conversations about aliens with his advisor's already because there’s no way to avoid that topic when discussing Europa. In fact, recently, he even announced to the media that he wants to scratch NASA’s Mars program and go to Europa instead.

So even though he debunks climate change regardless that scientists the world over are saying that it’s real, that it’s catastrophic and that it’s happening now at an unprecedented pace… he apparently DOES believe scientists when they say that Europa is Earth-like and may harbor underwater alien life.

So there you have it. Trump DOES apparently believe that aliens exist!!!

He has also spelled out specific plans for mining valuable minerals from the asteroid belt, visiting Europa (one of Jupiter’s moons which are believed to be a likely habitat for extra-terrestrial life) and perhaps even discovering planets close to our solar system which is home to alien life forms.

Here’s a link about Trumps plans for NASA: http://www.disclose.tv/news/trump_to_nasa_forget_mars_i_want_you_to_find_alien s_go_to_jupiters_moon_europa/136526

CasperParks
12-19-2016, 09:01 PM
Apologize... I forgot about that video of Trump ignoring the question regarding UFOs and aliens.

A99
12-19-2016, 09:44 PM
It's so odd that he's so silent about UFOs especially when Podesta invited anyone to ask Hillary about disclosure ... anytime while she was campaigning.

Nor, at least to my knowledge, has he mocked Clinton about talking about disclosure on the campaign trail either.

Considering that nothing was sacred with Trump as far as making fun of her where he never passed up the opportunity to do that... when comes to UFOs though, he clams up, he's silent while at the same time giving a little smirk.

This is raising red flags for me. He's acting like he knows something but is
under oath to keep quiet about it.

M-Albion-3D
12-19-2016, 11:03 PM
It's so odd that he's so silent about UFOs especially when Podesta invited anyone to ask Hillary about disclosure ... anytime while she was campaigning.

Nor, at least to my knowledge, has he mocked Clinton about talking about disclosure on the campaign trail either.

Considering that nothing was sacred with Trump as far as making fun of her where he never passed up the opportunity to do that... when comes to UFOs though, he clams up, he's silent while at the same time giving a little smirk.

This is raising red flags for me. He's acting like he knows something but is
under oath to keep quiet about it.

"My mommy said , son, never ever trust anyone who talks to you looking from the corner of their eyes"!

So far, she's been right every time. The short on this, is the so-called "people" who evidently are telling Trump "this is National security blah blah blah", are the very same people that Trump was to go to Washington and "DRAIN!".

MY RESPONSE, "GRAB HIS FEET AND HOLD THEM AT THE FIRE'S EDGE AND NAME NAMES"!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R95X8rwYD9o

A99
12-19-2016, 11:34 PM
Now we're talking! Thanks for your feedback, I totally agree!

M-Albion-3D
12-20-2016, 12:02 AM
Off topic post deleted by moderator

A99
12-20-2016, 02:01 AM
Interesting and useful information.

Wansen
12-20-2016, 05:06 AM
POST DELETE BY MOD AS OFF TOPIC

What a load of bollocks.

M-Albion-3D
12-20-2016, 05:07 AM
Interesting and useful information.

POST DELETED AS OT & FAKE NEWS by MODERATOR

M-Albion-3D
12-20-2016, 05:36 AM
What a load of bollocks.

QUOTED POST DELETED AS OFF TOPIC & FAKE NEWS by Moderator

M-Albion-3D
12-20-2016, 10:00 AM
I must apologize to Lee here for going "off topic". I will move back on to the subject matter ....... <SNIPPED>

EDIT/DELETION BY MODERATOR

Political commentary is OT for this thread.

calikid
12-20-2016, 01:23 PM
This thread locked pending MOD Action.

calikid
12-20-2016, 03:08 PM
MOD WARNING/ACTION

Apparently my last warning was too subtle.
When I earlier said we want to avoid "unintended consequences", I was referring specifically about "the guy" who recently walked into a Washington DC Pizza parlor, and shot up the place with an assault rife. His motivation? Reading a Fake News Report.
To have a member then post up the same Exact Article that has been labeled a shining example of FAKE NEWS, and how it did have negative real world consequences, is disappointing.

M-Albion-3D. Take the next 7 days off from posting.
Please use the time to review Terms of Service.
1) With some minor latitude, Off Topic (OT) posting is prohibited. MOD WARNINGS are a clue.
2) Fake News can be judged libel/defamation, and will not be permitted on the Forum.
3) Excessive need for moderation can result in a ban.
4) TOP Forum is a Paranormal Research Forum, NOT a political forum. If you desire to make political commentary, MANY other sites exist.
You are suspended for one week.

As for those who replied, no fears.
But I would urge you next time instead of replying to such obvious OT material, please file a complaint with the STAFF.
We will review and take appropriate action.

This thread appears to be overheating. It will remain locked a few days to allow a cool down.
If Staff judges it viable, the thread may be unlocked at a later time.

CaliKid - Lead Moderator

calikid
12-28-2016, 12:47 PM
After careful review by staff, this thread has been unlocked.

PLEASE keep future posts on topic.

Thanks.

Lee
12-29-2016, 04:29 PM
Came across this article on the BBC recently, probably not related to our area of interest, probably not, but suggestive none the less:

What is 'big problem' Obama supposedly shared Trump?

"Donald Trump said President Barack Obama had told him about a "big problem" for the US, but he wouldn't say what it was. What could it be?

"I was actually surprised a little bit," said the president-elect when telling New York Times reporters about his private conversation withthe outgoing White House incumbent.

He said they had discussed "a big problem for the country", but refused to be drawn on the issue, telling journalists: "I'd rather have you ask him."

A reporter from the Times told me recently they haven't followed up on this matter with the president - not yet. "

Read more - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38176047

CasperParks
12-29-2016, 05:09 PM
Came across this article on the BBC recently, probably not related to our area of interest, probably not, but suggestive none the less:

What is 'big problem' Obama supposedly shared Trump?

"Donald Trump said President Barack Obama had told him about a "big problem" for the US, but he wouldn't say what it was. What could it be?

"I was actually surprised a little bit," said the president-elect when telling New York Times reporters about his private conversation withthe outgoing White House incumbent.

He said they had discussed "a big problem for the country", but refused to be drawn on the issue, telling journalists: "I'd rather have you ask him."

A reporter from the Times told me recently they haven't followed up on this matter with the president - not yet. "

Read more - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38176047

I recall reading that news article and pondered it. Did Obama Disclose anything UFO / alien related? Is there a meteor that based on calculations will impact the US? Is there a pending natural geographical disaster? Taking into account that Trump avoids news media, I don't expect a question regarding what that "big problem" is to arise.

Lee
12-29-2016, 05:24 PM
Well, Trump suggests that the press should ask current President Obama...

whoknows
12-29-2016, 06:05 PM
This is just coming from my subjective pragmatism but I think if "the big problem" were aliens I don't think anyone would need to disclose.

I think it may have more to do with the preponderance of evidence that suggest the anthropocene is close to an irrevocably end. AKA "apocalypse." Time to find a way to deal with our own demons. No?

GusB
12-29-2016, 09:10 PM
A lot of commentators have been saying North Korea. Its odd that the US would get upset over a country that if they tried to nuke America or anywhere else it would mean North Korea would be nuked back twice as much. It just feels like baloney. Iran is in the same position. It feels like the old WMDs for Iraq before the US invasion.

Anyway fingers crossed it is Disclosure.

calikid
12-29-2016, 09:53 PM
The "Big Problem"? Certainly a lot of possibilities. Some good ones are listed in this thread.

While Disclosure might be one, I'd vote for a much broader issue that also includes Disclosure.
From Dr. Greer's Presidential Briefing (http://disclosureproject.org/docs/obama/obama-briefing-intro-letter.pdf), to then incoming new President Obama:
The so-called Majestic group illegally compartmentalized their secret operations away from Presidential and Congressional oversight. This secret, satellite government, which is transnational and answers only to itself, must now answer to the people and to this new President.

A BIG problem that President Eisenhower warned us about. The MIC appears to have thrown off the yoke of civilian oversight.

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.

and US Senator Inouye seemed to confirm our fears with this statement:

“There exists a shadowy government with its own Air Force, its own Navy, its own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself.”
―Daniel Inouye

Big problem indeed.
Good luck President Trump, busting up this self-serving group.
Suspect E.T./E.T. Tech would only be ONE of many secret projects public money unaccountably funds.
IMHO, forcing an accounting of every last penny of public funding that finances black projects would be a good start.

epo333
12-29-2016, 10:39 PM
The "Big Problem"? Certainly a lot of possibilities. Some good ones are listed in this thread.

While Disclosure might be one, I'd vote for a much broader issue that also includes Disclosure.
From Dr. Greer's Presidential Briefing (http://disclosureproject.org/docs/obama/obama-briefing-intro-letter.pdf), to then incoming new President Obama:

A BIG problem that President Eisenhower warned us about. The MIC appears to have thrown off the yoke of civilian oversight.

and US Senator Inouye seemed to confirm our fears with this statement:

Big problem indeed.
Good luck President Trump, busting up this self-serving group.
Suspect E.T./E.T. Tech would only be ONE of many secret projects public money unaccountably funds.
IMHO, forcing an accounting of every last penny of public funding that finances black projects would be a good start.

Well, early on, Trump, threatening to dump two or three major defense contracts sure got some back peddling from some of the MIC and not to mention WALL STREET . . . the root of much evil IMO.

Now shenanigans from the White house with Israel and Russia, seems like deliberately leaving a messy walkway for an incoming President who is more business then politics.

On the other hand Trump has had decades of problem solving, maybe this will pan-out.

I've always maintained that disclosure will only come from ETs/Aliens at their desire.

M-Albion-3D
12-29-2016, 11:14 PM
Well, early on, Trump, threatening to dump two or three major defense contracts sure got some back peddling from some of the MIC and not to mention WALL STREET . . . the root of much evil IMO.

Now shenanigans from the White house with Israel and Russia, seems like deliberately leaving a messy walkway for an incoming President who is more business then politics.

On the other hand Trump has had decades of problem solving, maybe this will pan-out.

I've always maintained that disclosure will only come from ETs/Aliens at their desire.

I suspect at this point, Mr. Trump really knows very little about the reality of ET. He has quite a "readable" face for someone in such enigmatic business circles. IMO, if and when he is briefed, we will notice a very different man in public light, a face of :thumbup: to :nono: overnight. I for one will be keeping an eye out on those facial wrinkles.

GusB
12-29-2016, 11:39 PM
The Black Budget alone is staggering and I find it almost impossible to imagine the billions of dollars. Imagine the waste and corruption that goes with that. Have a good look at this scroll down really good breakdowns http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/national/black-budget/

calikid
12-30-2016, 02:33 PM
The Black Budget alone is staggering and I find it almost impossible to imagine the billions of dollars. Imagine the waste and corruption that goes with that. Have a good look at this scroll down really good breakdowns http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/national/black-budget/

As staggering as those numbers are, at least there are numbers available (thanks for sharing that eye-opening link GusB).
The Special Access Programs (SAP) that handle Top Secret/Sensitive Complemented Information (TS/SCI (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensitive_Compartmented_Information)) are the ones that should concern us all.

"We can't tell you what we are spending your money on, because you don't need to know. Trust us."!?!?
Sorry but if it is my/Tax Payer money, I (or my elected government representative) DO need to know.

While secrecy can be important to maintaining a program's integrity, IMO sacrificing civilian oversight should not be an option.
Congress and the President SHALL be in the loop on EVERY program that is (or was) publicly funded (including ET/ET Tech research).
IMO, no exceptions.
Let's hope President Trump is up to the task of returning accountability to the people.

A99
12-30-2016, 06:07 PM

I have a member of my family who works for one of these agencies. The CIA especially is very ubiquitous. The operating budgets cited on that link are only the tip of the iceberg and you can interpret that any way you want.

But as for this current situation with Russia's hacking into the DNC and Podesta's emails, one would think that with all the money that goes into our intelligence agencies in this country, they would have caught on to Russia's involvement in that -- even before they started doing that. They could have intervened and stopped it, but they didn't. Think about that. And then the fact that they waited so long to finally report it to non-intelligence officials and the media, raises red flags to me. Then, of course, there was that little matter of how v.v. strange the Dir. of the FBI behaved wrt Clinton's private server and so on... and on and on.... red flags, once again.

As for Trump/Disclosure... Trump is such a loose cannon, anything can happen. Keep an eye on Twitter because, who knows?... maybe he'll slip something in there to give us more information than we presently have on that.

Wally
12-30-2016, 06:24 PM
I suspect at this point, Mr. Trump really knows very little about the reality of ET. He has quite a "readable" face for someone in such enigmatic business circles. IMO, if and when he is briefed, we will notice a very different man in public light, a face of :thumbup: to :nono: overnight. I for one will be keeping an eye out on those facial wrinkles.

When watching clips from that Leslie Stahl interview of Trump she did for 60 Minutes it struck me that his eyes looked incredibly baggy. Whether that is due to stress or just old age though I don't know, so make of it what you will.

Longeyes
01-26-2017, 08:02 PM
Are there orange ETs? Perhaps he is one?

M-Albion-3D
01-27-2017, 12:40 AM
Are there orange ETs? Perhaps he is one?

There's Orin-gee!

OT Image removed by Moderator.

calikid
01-27-2017, 12:55 PM
MOD WARNING.
Longeyes, M-Albion-3D. You gentlemen are OFF TOPIC.

Not just for the thread, but for this Forum.
Continued violations of T&C may result in suspension.

A99
01-27-2017, 02:42 PM
As time goes by, I think Donald Trump will eventually 'look-in' to the topic of UFOs, if he hasn't done that already; wrt his meetings of those from the intelligence community thus far. I mean, look at it this way... who isn't curious about UFOs when it has already been established that they exist and that, at least according to polls conducted in 2012, 36% of Americans believe in UFOs?

It's too early for him to reveal that to the public but I do believe that eventually he will twitter about his inquiries on that topic where he may even reveal new information on it too though maybe not intentionally.

calikid
01-27-2017, 03:20 PM
When watching clips from that Leslie Stahl interview of Trump she did for 60 Minutes it struck me that his eyes looked incredibly baggy. Whether that is due to stress or just old age though I don't know, so make of it what you will.

They say "Heavy is the head that wears the crown".
IMO, many Presidents look MUCH older when leaving office, when compared to their first arrival (at the White House) photos.
Probably the stress associated with the job.
I can only imagine insider knowledge of an "ET Presence" is one of those stressful issues that could age a man prematurely. Especially if the topic is presented purely from a Threat Assessment POV.

A99
01-27-2017, 03:49 PM
Especially if the topic is presented purely from a Threat Assessment POV.

It certainly does seem like that is the POV that our gov'ts are operating in.... and I find that very unsettling.

M-Albion-3D
01-28-2017, 07:21 AM
There's Orin-gee!

OT Image removed by Moderator.

Opps, pardon my error Cal, I just couldn't resist. I'll watch my step. Cheers!

GusB
01-28-2017, 09:55 PM
I think Disclosure is now completely dead in the water.

calikid
01-29-2017, 01:14 AM
I think Disclosure is now completely dead in the water.

That may be true today.
But after some time has passed, and the President has had time to settle into office, I am hopeful he may be briefed and decide to share (Twitter might be our friend :) ).
So, down the road a bit.....

GusB
01-29-2017, 04:40 AM
OT POST DELETED BY MOD.

Thinly veiled OpEd pieces are still considered Off Topic.
Stick to paranormal research, NOT politics.

Consider the MANY political forums on the web today.
(feel free to visit if you need to air your political opinions).
Now consider TOP Forum a place to escape those stressful debates.
A place to discuss other more interesting topics.

GusB
01-29-2017, 08:56 PM
The Mod that did this please PM me

calikid
01-30-2017, 01:50 PM
The Mod that did this please PM me

Sorry for the delay, long day at work.
Check your PM now.

CaliKid

epo333
01-30-2017, 10:36 PM
So,

I have noticed every Presidential election cycle, there is always a lot of scuttle butt about Disclosure coming from the White House!!!

Maybe Dan Smith started that idea way back when he was dreaming up his BPWH or some such. You know, him and his buddy Ron, now that's a cliff hanger!

From Ronald Reagan (1985) up until now it ain't happened. Although perhaps Reagan came the closest.

I still maintain real disclosure will eventually come from one or more ETs themselves, in an undeniable event.

Ha! another $.02 worth from me.

calikid
01-31-2017, 12:38 PM
There is a distinction between debating a person's ideas and attacking a person.
The first is allowed, encouraged even. Attacking a person is not.
If it is a member, an author, or even POTUS, personal attacks are not allowed on TOP Forum.

This rule seems to have been forgotten by some participating in this thread.
Staff is evaluating this thread to determine if it has run it's course.
Possibility exists it will be locked soon.

whoknows
01-31-2017, 07:16 PM
Wasn't Carter the first POTUS to come out about having seen a UFO, I mean that really was kind of a disclosure, wasn't it? Or is the definition of disclosure in this thread about activity between aliens and the our government and or world govs?

Another question I have to ask myself is; if they are are participating in "activities" and it became known would there not be possibility of serious sociological repercussions? In other words can the general public handle the truth? I have my doubts!

GusB
01-31-2017, 08:26 PM
Good Bye Everyone is was nice being here, Im off to other things.

calikid
01-31-2017, 08:52 PM
Wasn't Carter the first POTUS to come out about having seen a UFO, I mean that really was kind of a disclosure, wasn't it? Or is the definition of disclosure in this thread about activity between aliens and the our government and or world govs?

Another question I have to ask myself is; if they are are participating in "activities" and it became known would there not be possibility of serious sociological repercussions? In other words can the general public handle the truth? I have my doubts!

President Carter did indeed report a sighting. As did President Regan, a few years earlier.
But disclosure in the context of this thread would be about "confirmed ET Presence" information, previously unreleased to the public, being presented to the new POTUS Donald Trump. Who then decides the public has a right to know, and declassifies the information making it publicly available.
There are other forms of disclosure (leaks, etc.), but outside the scope of this discussion/topic.

:ufo:
We can hope, right?

A99
02-01-2017, 01:44 PM
There are other forms of disclosure (leaks, etc.), but outside the scope of this discussion/topic.

With all due respect, I think this new perimeter for this thread is too limiting because who's to say that some leaks are in fact intentional leaks... hence a form of disclosure any way you look at it.:angel_not:

A99
02-01-2017, 02:40 PM
Perhaps the name of this thread should be changed to 'Donald Trump and Formal/Official Disclosure'.

calikid
02-01-2017, 05:57 PM
Due to difficulty staying on topic, and a bit of overheating, this thread is locked until further notice.

Thank you.