PDA

View Full Version : Predictions for 2017.

calikid
12-28-2016, 05:09 PM
A thread for those members with Psychic inclinations.
Please post your thoughts on events for the upcoming year, 2017.

calikid
12-28-2016, 05:16 PM
Predictions for 2017
Russia and Ukraine come to a peace accord over the Crimea situation.
The Aleppo situation works out a lasting cease fire, with a peaceful resolution possible.
China & Taiwan iron out the "one china" issue, and become trade partners, a economic powerhouse is born.
The USA enters prosperous economic times due to President Bush's Trump's new appointments & policies empower business within the country.
The DOW hits 30,000

Garuda
12-28-2016, 05:45 PM
Predictions for 2017
Russia and Ukraine come to a peace accord over the Crimea situation.
The Aleppo situation works out a lasting cease fire, with a peaceful resolution possible.
Japan & Taiwan iron out the "one china" issue, and become trade partners, a economic powerhouse is born.
The USA enters prosperous economic times due to President Bush's new appointments & policies empower business within the country.
The DOW hits 30,000

President Bush? Well, that's an interesting prediction!

Personally, I don't think there will be a President Trump by this time this year. I expect his presidency to last months. Not for any specific reason, just a strong sense that that will be the case.

calikid
12-28-2016, 07:14 PM
President Bush? Well, that's an interesting prediction!

Personally, I don't think there will be a President Trump by this time this year. I expect his presidency to last months. Not for any specific reason, just a strong sense that that will be the case.
Oops... mean to say Trump, not Bush.
Darn autocorrect 😡😵😲

Wally
12-29-2016, 08:58 AM
For 2017 there will likely be more terror attacks - possibly even in the US. This will likely result in hostility and possible violence against refugees.
Temperatures will also rise, though hopefully we will be able to reverse the trend soon.
On a scientific note some say that if there is a 9th planet it may be discovered as soon as 2018, it would be cool if they can find it.

calikid
12-31-2016, 01:16 PM
"...likely be more terror attacks..."
Sounds interesting, but Seems a bit generic Wally.
Any more details you can share?

For 2017 there will likely be more terror attacks - possibly even in the US. This will likely result in hostility and possible violence against refugees.
Temperatures will also rise, though hopefully we will be able to reverse the trend soon.
On a scientific note some say that if there is a 9th planet it may be discovered as soon as 2018, it would be cool if they can find it.

Wally
12-31-2016, 02:23 PM
"...likely be more terror attacks..."
Sounds interesting, but Seems a bit generic Wally.
Any more details you can share?

Well hopefully nothing as bad as the Paris or Pulse nightclub shootings, but as to Where or When I have no idea.

Wally
01-10-2017, 07:41 AM
In the coming years I predict that America will become increasingly polarized, and also possibly engaged in another war, most likely in the middle east. Russia will be emboldened and possibly invade more countries that were formerly part of the USSR.

epo333
01-10-2017, 10:39 PM
I don't usually make these type of "Predictions" but do feel compelled on this one...

There will be a large airliner type plane (US ONE or Trump private plane, perhaps) crash land into an airport terminal or shopping mall, or buildings similar to those, perhaps this year.

If this happens, well, it might also be a lucky guess on my part . . .

calikid
01-11-2017, 12:35 PM
I don't usually make these type of "Predictions" but do feel compelled on this one...

There will be a large airliner type plane (US ONE or Trump private plane, perhaps) crash land into an airport terminal or shopping mall, or buildings similar to those, perhaps this year.

If this happens, well, it might also be a lucky guess on my part . . .

Does US 0ne = Air Force 0ne ✈ epo333?
Any sense of mechanical failure vs sho0t down (t3rrorist act)?
Could you tell if any Fatalities resulted?

epo333
01-11-2017, 10:17 PM
Does US 0ne = Air Force 0ne ✈ epo333?
Any sense of mechanical failure vs sho0t down (t3rrorist act)?
Could you tell if any Fatalities resulted?

Yea, I meant Air Force One, I think US One might be the marine chopper the POTUS uses.

Didn't seem like a sho0t down.

The nose seem to penetrate the building about 30 to 40 feet, so I would assume at least casualties.

A99
01-28-2017, 04:15 PM
Our nation and the world is currently experiencing a time of unprecedented chaos. And chaos will be the reason why the sealed doors of those vaults that contain classified information will crack and start to leak bits of intelligence that most on the food chain of power never had access to before. Let's hope that some of that information trickles down to the general public but, once again, chaos prevails so that just might happen.

Wally
02-04-2017, 04:06 AM
With the roll back of financial regulations there may be another recession or crisis in the future, possibly even a depression worse than the one in the previous decade.

A99
02-06-2017, 04:10 PM
The winds of war are upon us; and here I'm talking about another world war. It will not happen this year but things are currently lining up for that in the upcoming years.

epo333
02-06-2017, 05:40 PM
Wars, Wars and Rumors of War . . .

http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?604-Military-News&p=48283#post48283

A99
02-06-2017, 09:45 PM
Political analyst George Friedman thinks that if IS is successful in uniting the Islamic world under one caliphate, this will ultimately result in a global challenge. The fact that he even says "If" means that he's not ruling it out that this could very well happen. As it is now, we are engaged in an existential war against ISIS but I predict that this will evolve into something much more than that in the upcoming years. In other words, another world war. It could turn out to be the US and its allies, against the rest of the world.

These are our top ten allies:
The United Kingdom
Canada

Philippines
Germany
France
Australia
Japan
Mexico
South Korea
Israel

Steve Bannon:

USA Today (http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/01/31/bannon-odds-islam-china-decades-us-foreign-policy-doctrine/97292068/) sifted through dozens of hours of audio from Bannon’s radio program and found that many of the discussions centered on Islam, which he labels the “most radical” religion in the world. In one recording (https://soundcloud.com/breitbart/breitbart-news-daily-frank-gaffney-june-29-2016), Bannon declares that the West is “fighting a ‘global existential war’ with Islam.” He also hints that there’s “a fifth column in this country in the government, in the media.”

“We’ve been warned. They attacked us. We had our own Pearl Harbor, and we looked the other way….Want to know why guys like Donald Trump and Nigel Farage are on the rise? Because the elites in this country are too gutless, they’re too gutless to face the enemy that’s trying to destroy us.”
http://www.salon.com/2017/02/06/6-things-steve-bannon-has-declared-war-on_partner/

Wally
02-08-2017, 03:59 PM
There will likely be a rise in hate crimes, not only in America, but around the world as well.

Wally
02-17-2017, 03:52 AM
Also there will likely be more mass shootings in America, though hopefully nothing as bad as the Pulse Night club massacre.

A99
02-19-2017, 09:33 AM
Something is coming up this year about the Earth's magnetic field. I have no idea what it could be but the words MAGNETIC FIELD were stated loud and clear to me during a recent meditation session.

M-Albion-3D
02-21-2017, 08:04 PM
Folks, this post, is only my humble opinion and is not meant to enrage or inflame. I post here in good faith, that it will be seen as such. :angel_not:

I predict in the coming few months, there will be an arrest of the most vileness top US terrorist - George Soros. In doing so, this will create a tidal wave of new consciousness as to the reality of the embedded criminal fifth column in the US Government resulting in an eventual, new found awareness of the "expunged" history of the Khazarian Mafia which, for over the past 100 years, has usurped the US governing body politic and the founding principles of the US Constitution as well as the American way of life.

Coming to understand the deep history of these people, who fly under the false flag of the great Jewish people of ancient Palestine will come about. This education will begin to surface in the mainstream of the American mind, who at present, are asleep at the engine of the great US republic. And when this happens, IMHO, it's going to be a difficult time but a necessary time to change the direction of the western world currently under the clutches of these Khazarian global elite.

Putin is keenly aware of this fast approaching reality and will perhaps, lead the way if...the American people can get over the fallacy that Russia is our enemy, which is being spread as "fake news" currently financed by the true enemy here at home, George Soros. At present, he enjoys his personal freedom to finance and create mayhem - but not for long.

For those interested in the "Dark History of the Kingdom of the Khazars" and how this absolutely huge segment of world history has been purposely expunged from our present day understanding of world history, here are two .PDF summaries for download - part 1 and part 2:

GOG, MAGOG AND THE KINGDOM OF THE KHAZARS

Part 1.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B--tam0uh-oiSWFJTW9WdTc1N1U/view?usp=sharing

Part 2.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B--tam0uh-oiTlRvNWJQZ0U5Wnc/view?usp=sharing

For further study of more recent times, I highly suggest the great work of G. Edward Griffin "The Creature from Jekyll Island" available here in Audiobook format:

http://www.audible.com/t2/title?asin=B00DZUGWX6&source_code=GO1GBSH07111690BX&mkwid=saogRZOxV_dc&pcrid=113748362289&pmt=e&pkw=the%20creature%20from%20jekyll%20island&cvosrc=ppc.google.the%20creature%20from%20jekyll%2 0island&cvo_campaign=250471569&cvo_crid=113748362289&Matchtype=e&gclid=Cj0KEQiA56_FBRDYpqGa2p_e1MgBEiQAVEZ6-_jHOexFwRCBokBB8D4na6kqjciVkSJpaXn0v8cDgAEaAmNj8P8 HAQ

A99
02-21-2017, 08:17 PM
Will read over those links but I've read similar material in the past and it's a very controversial topic.

calikid
02-21-2017, 09:05 PM
Folks, this post, is only my humble opinion and is not meant to enrage or inflame. I post here in good faith, that it will be seen as such. :angel_not:

I predict in the coming few months, there will be an arrest of the most vileness top US terrorist - George Soros. In doing so, this will create a tidal wave of new consciousness as to the reality of the embedded criminal fifth column in the US Government resulting in an eventual, new found awareness of the "expunged" history of the Khazarian Mafia which, for over the past 100 years, has usurped the US governing body politic and the founding principles of the US Constitution as well as the American way of life.

Coming to understand the deep history of these people, who fly under the false flag of the great Jewish people of ancient Palestine will come about. This education will begin to surface in the mainstream of the American mind, who at present, are asleep at the engine of the great US republic. And when this happens, IMHO, it's going to be a difficult time but a necessary time to change the direction of the western world currently under the clutches of these Khazarian global elite.

Putin is keenly aware of this fast approaching reality and will perhaps, lead the way if...the American people can get over the fallacy that Russia is our enemy, which is being spread as "fake news" currently financed by the true enemy here at home, George Soros. At present, he enjoys his personal freedom to finance and create mayhem - but not for long.

For those interested in the "Dark History of the Kingdom of the Khazars" and how this absolutely huge segment of world history has been purposely expunged from our present day understanding of world history, here are two .PDF summaries for download - part 1 and part 2:

GOG, MAGOG AND THE KINGDOM OF THE KHAZARS

Part 1.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B--tam0uh-oiSWFJTW9WdTc1N1U/view?usp=sharing

Part 2.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B--tam0uh-oiTlRvNWJQZ0U5Wnc/view?usp=sharing

For further study of more recent times, I highly suggest the great work of G. Edward Griffin "The Creature from Jekyll Island" available here in Audiobook format:

http://www.audible.com/t2/title?asin=B00DZUGWX6&source_code=GO1GBSH07111690BX&mkwid=saogRZOxV_dc&pcrid=113748362289&pmt=e&pkw=the%20creature%20from%20jekyll%20island&cvosrc=ppc.google.the%20creature%20from%20jekyll%2 0island&cvo_campaign=250471569&cvo_crid=113748362289&Matchtype=e&gclid=Cj0KEQiA56_FBRDYpqGa2p_e1MgBEiQAVEZ6-_jHOexFwRCBokBB8D4na6kqjciVkSJpaXn0v8cDgAEaAmNj8P8 HAQ

Please remember this is a thread about making ONE OFF Predictions for 2017.
NOT a platform for making talking points about indicting individuals over alleged offenses (real or imagined).
I think you could have made your point without the "most vileness top US terrorist" name calling.
Since this is a ONE OFF, and no follow up is expected (without a direct "hit"), no need to edit at this time.

I'll be watching the papers, to see if your predictions comes true!

M-Albion-3D
02-21-2017, 09:21 PM
Will read over those links but I've read similar material in the past and it's a very controversial topic.

Hi A99, do appreciate your "edited comments" and yes, the subject by its very nature is controversial, but again, my prediction is only my opinion.

I do hope this prediction comes to pass as I see Soros is without doubt, a thorn in the side of America's new path to greatness once again.

But the history of the kingdom of Gog and Magog has no controversy...it is an historical fact. And is a history, which most ALL in the west, have no idea about. It has been almost entirely "removed" from both the American and European schooling curriculums!

That, in and of itself, is the REAL controversy!

M-Albion-3D
02-21-2017, 09:27 PM
Please remember this is a thread about making ONE OFF Predictions for 2017.
NOT a platform for making talking points about indicting individuals over alleged offenses (real or imagined).
I think you could have made your point without the "most vileness top US terrorist" name calling.
Since this is a ONE OFF, and no follow up is expected (without a direct "hit"), no need to edit at this time.

I'll be watching the papers, to see if your predictions comes true!

Cal, your comment is well received. Please amend my comment to read the following: "most prolific alleged US terrorist IMO"

A99
02-22-2017, 01:27 PM
Hi A99, do appreciate your "edited comments" and yes, the subject by its very nature is controversial, but again, my prediction is only my opinion.

I do hope this prediction comes to pass as I see Soros is without doubt, a thorn in the side of America's new path to greatness once again.

But the history of the kingdom of Gog and Magog has no controversy...it is an historical fact. And is a history, which most ALL in the west, have no idea about. It has been almost entirely "removed" from both the American and European schooling curriculums!

That, in and of itself, is the REAL controversy!

You're welcome M-Albion. Yes, I end up editing just about all of my posts here, for one reason or another a second or so right after I submit the post. Usually it's because I just thought of something else to add to it or to add a clarification on what I just said. But yes, "edited comments" is basically what they end up being. Good observation.

M-Albion-3D
02-22-2017, 02:32 PM
You're welcome M-Albion. Yes, I end up editing just about all of my posts here, for one reason or another a second or so right after I submit the post. Usually it's because I just thought of something else to add to it or to add a clarification on what I just said. But yes, "edited comments" is basically what they end up being. Good observation.

Yep, I do the exact same thing LOL, I wasn't being critical, I just got two great posts from you! :biggrin2:

Cheers!

A99
02-22-2017, 02:39 PM
Didn't think you were being critical at all and thanks for your feedback on that. :)

A99
03-02-2017, 04:42 PM
Something is coming up this year about the Earth's magnetic field. I have no idea what it could be but the words MAGNETIC FIELD were stated loud and clear to me during a recent meditation session.

I look at the news page on Graham Hancock's site everyday because they do a good job of narrowing down new scientific findings that show up on the internet on a daily basis. The ones that show up on that page are considered by Hancock and co. as worth paying attention to.

https://grahamhancock.com/news/

So today when I logged on to that page, an interesting article was posted today entitled:
Actual Science. Crystals At the Earth's Core, Power Its Magnetic Field.

Anyway, usually (but there are exceptions) when I get information from my contacts, like I did in this case when I was given, completely out of the blue, the words "Magnetic Field"... whatever information they give me usually materializes not too long after they tell me what to look out for in the upcoming days.

I got those words from them on Feb. 19th and posted about it here in this thread.... and today it's March 2nd so there's a chance that this new finding about the composition of the earth's core and how it affects our planet's magnetic field, might be what they wanted me to look out for.

The gist of that article is in the following excerpts from it:

... scientists have long sought to understand what powers Earth’s magnetic field. Until now, the consensus has been that it was the dynamo effect created by Earth’s liquid outer core spinning in the opposite direction of Earth’s rotation. However, new research from the Tokyo Institute of Technology (http://www.titech.ac.jp/english/) suggests that it may actually be due to the presence of crystallization in the Earth’s core.

“This result proved important for understanding the energetics and evolution of the core. We were excited because our calculations showed that crystallization of silicon dioxide crystals from the core could provide an immense new energy source for powering the Earth’s magnetic field.”

They gave Mars as an example:

http://www.universetoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Mars-inner-core-magnetic-field-NASA-JPL-GSFC-580x464.jpg

Cross-section of Mars revealing its inner core. Mars must have one day had such a field, but the energy source that powered it has since shut down.

Source: http://www.universetoday.com/133791/actual-science-crystals-earths-core-power-magnetic-field/

So now I ask the question... By giving me the words 'magnetic field'... apart from this new discovery that the earth's core is comprised of crystals and that it powers our magnetic field, are my contacts also warning me that what happened to Mars is now happening to our planet too?

CasperParks
03-05-2017, 04:17 AM
Not sure we'll see it in 2017 - maybe 2018... Someone / insider goes public with proof (evidence) as to how United States Election was hacked-rigged. This calls into question laws and policy changes since January 2017 as being legit...

A99
03-05-2017, 12:15 PM
The current president of the USA's customer service lady will resign due to wanting to spend more time with her family... and therapist.

A99
03-08-2017, 02:52 PM
This morning I woke up to see the news on Google's news page that, inexplicably, the Statue of Liberty went dark last night. Here's a screenshot showing those articles about that on that page.

http://i.imgur.com/U3gbxXV.jpg
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/08/us/statute-of-liberty-dark-trnd/

So how often does something about the Statue of Liberty end up in the front page news? As far as I know, this is the first time this has ever happened.

But the reason why I'm even talking about this is because I recently had a lucid dream where the Statue of Liberty, was prominent in it. When I woke up from it, I typed it out in notepad, saved it, and then pasted a screenshot of that note into an email that I sent to myself to time-stamp it because I sensed that the dream might be precognitive in some way. Here's a screenshot of that email:

http://i.imgur.com/lRjD8lY.jpg

To cut to the chase, here's a brief description of that dream:
A UFO transported me (and my sister) to a park that had a smaller version of the Statue of Liberty in it. Then we flew over a large bridge that started to disintegrate via a release of its nano-particles dispersing into the air until it was no longer there. End of dream.

Anyway, thanks to all of the twitters on what people were saying about the The Statue of Liberty going dark last night and what that symbolizes, I now have a greater understanding about the meaning of that dream.

The bottom line. The dream was precognitive because it showed the Statue of Liberty prominently within it suggesting that whatever was coming up.. that statue was going to be an inherent part of it. And something did evenutally happen wrt to that statue... it went dark and caused a lot of activity on social media as to the symbolism behind that event.

A99
03-08-2017, 03:26 PM
Additional info wrt that dream: Because my dream also showed that bridge disintegrating at the end of it, that added more clarification to me in terms of the Statue of Liberty being in it too. e.g. America will no longer be a place of refuge for people all over the world to move to. Our borders are being closed off be it land, sea or air.

A99
03-17-2017, 01:30 PM
The winds of war are upon us; and here I'm talking about another world war. It will not happen this year but things are currently lining up for that in the upcoming years.

Looks like this administration will be facing the dark night of decision sooner than we thought. If this administration continues to fan the flames of war against N. Korea with tough rhetoric like what the current Sec. of State is doing now, we all (or what's left of us) may end up having to learn how to say "Dear Leader" in Chinese.

TILLERSON: It may be necessary to take pre-emptive military action against North Koreahttp://www.businessinsider.com/ap-the-latest-tillerson-cites-pre-emptive-option-for-nkorea-2017-3

A99
04-13-2017, 03:34 PM
10:33 AM EST April 13th 2017

Here's a message I got from my contacts a couple of mornings ago: "Trump is a good person. Sanctions will be justified to
Syria (and then as if to clarify that statement) "to end regime connected to Russia".

As far as I know, we haven't imposed any new sanctions against Syria yet but my contacts are indicating that this is something that may be coming up.

The question I had posed to them was "Is the U.S. going to end up going to war with Russia over our bombardment of missiles to that military base/airport in Syria?

A99
04-15-2017, 06:54 PM
I had an evp session this morning and asked my contact if the U.S. is going to war against North Korea. The answer I got was "I don't think we're going to war against North Korea."

I inserted that evp recording into a You Tube video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE0un_-gbmc&feature=youtu.be

calikid
04-16-2017, 04:53 PM
I had an evp session this morning and asked my contact if the U.S. is going to war against North Korea. The answer I got was "I don't think we're going to war against North Korea."

@A99. Can you share who you think is speaking in the EVP?
And why you think your "contact" can foretell the future?

If you already posted, please help refresh my memory. Thanks.

A99
04-17-2017, 01:26 PM
@A99. Can you share who you think is speaking in the EVP?
And why you think your "contact" can foretell the future?
If you already posted, please help refresh my memory. Thanks.

The voice is one that calls itself my Guardian. That's the name it goes by.

As for the next question and the one after that... it would take a book to go into all of that and when I have time, I'll start up a new blog here on that information. :)

P.S. My mother, who is in her mid 80's is struggling for her life now and she may not make it (a nasty bout of pneumonia) It is indeed a very stressful time now for me and my family and your patience on the above forthcoming information about my EVP background, which goes back to the early 90's when I was a member of Sara Estep's org, and where the results of some of my work in that field has been published in journals known in the field would require a good bit of time to write it all out as it is quite extensive. Am thinking about writing a book about all of that and the phenomenon itself in its various forms but for now such endeavors are on hold... at least for now.

A99
04-21-2017, 01:00 AM
We're out of the woods now and everything is ok, knock on wood...nevertheless, I'm exhausted.
Anyway, one prediction they made that came true was predicting that Donald Trump would win in a Nov. 4th evp session I did. I posted about that at another forum as at that time I was not active on this forum. I posted information about that here though when I came back here, including a screenshot of that post from that other forum in this thread http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?2416-Donald-Trump-and-Disclosure&p=48994&viewfull=1#post48994

On Nov. 4th I asked who was going to be our next president... here's a You Tube video of that audio clip/evp embedded into it today for this post. The evp says "That's Donald Trump. Donald Trump will wiiiiiiinnnn election." The word "win" is dragged out in the recording.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbqYG2LHs1M

A99
04-25-2017, 03:27 AM
12:20 PM EST
Hope you don't live near San Francisco. I wonder if they're truly prepared for the big one.. or a just a sig. one for that matter. It's coming soon. The big one. That's the information I have on that anyway. update: 12:48 PM EST emphasis on EQ in S.F.

I was given the information this morning (posted about that here at 12:20 PM EST today. see above post) that an earthquake was coming up soon in what sounded to me like San Francisco... it was said 3X's during the course of that session but now I realize that the city was not San Francisco but Santiago (which is in Chile). I didn't take the time to listen closely to that recording from that session like I should have. Anyway, later, Santiago had a strong 7.1 EQ that's since been downgraded to 6.9. I haven't had the chance yet to read up on that but the news was/is on Google's front page.
http://i.imgur.com/wjC6akZ.jpg

Note: Post moved from "What Music..." thread by CaliKid

A99
04-25-2017, 06:22 PM
This post is in reference to my last one. Here's what happened. I conducted an evp session yesterday morning... talking to 'the guardian' about this and that where, all of the sudden, out of the blue, another voice came in and says "Earthquake!" and what sounded to me like San Francisco. Then it came in 2 more times in the same recording. I have family scattered around the San Francisco Bay area so naturally this alarmed me especially because their message seemed urgent (3x's in the same session which is unusual). I also have been told by them in the past that 'the big one' will be coming soon. So that also was a concern for me too. At any rate, due to my state of alarm at receiving those earthquake messages like that, and without doing a re-listen of that audio clip like I normally do for all of my audio's, I came here and then posted that post saying that an EQ in San Francisco is coming soon where I then even updated that post by saying "emphasis on SF earthquake' to drill in that point. At that time I was even concerned that a sig. EQ was going to occur in that area sometime later that same day...

Well, as it turns out, there was in fact a sig., powerful EQ that occured several hours later that made Google's front page news only it was for Santiago, Chili. Santiago is the capital of that country. It's not surprising that, being in the alarmed state-of-mind I was in at time where I thought I was hearing 'San Francisco' in that audio. The quality of their voices vary and from session to session. The Guardian's voice sometimes comes in as if its standing right behind me speaking directly into my mic. Other times it's softer. Other voices come in too but those ones can vary considerably depending on the overall reception of the session. They are usually fuzzier and staticy and vary in volume nevertheless improved when I denoise the clip a bit. I always listen to my audio clips with headphones adjusting the volume a bit when needed.

So having said this, it's not surprising that I mistook San-ti-a-go with San-fran-si-sco. Both words begin with the syllable "san" and end win the syllable "O". Both words have the same number of syllables which is four. What was in between those two syllables was a bit fuzzier on first listen which is all I did at the time when I posted that S.F. EQ comment in this forum
yesterday at 12:20 PM EST.

I only get EQ warnings occasionally and I don't know why they tell me about the ones they do except that they have been sig. ones. Time will tell if I ever get a warning of one that's coming up that ends up in a sig. loss of life but that has yet to happen. On the other hand, perhaps that's a good thing because it's very uncomfortable to say that their prediction was correct if a lot of people died in that event.

I will be doing an analysis of that audio clip later when I have the time to do that.

calikid
04-27-2017, 01:25 PM
We're out of the woods now and everything is ok, knock on wood...nevertheless, I'm exhausted. ...

Nice to hear your mother is doing better/"out of the woods".

A99
04-27-2017, 03:04 PM
Thanks cal... even though her mother and older half sister lived into their nineties, we're not taking it for granted that our mom will make it to that too regardless that she's usually in pretty good health. She's doing well now and is improving each day that passes. :)

A99
05-06-2017, 12:06 AM
The Question: Who is going to win the Kentucky Derby tomorrow?
The Answer: McCraken

(I'm putting down a 'Win' wager on this one... but will do another session tonight or tomorrow morning just to see if there's a change on that answer. If there is, I'll post it here. They said McCraken a few times without me even giving them a choice of the five top horses that have been picked by experts at the NYT's to win that race.)

calikid
05-06-2017, 09:33 PM
Two hours until post time. Muddy track.
For the derby, my money is on boxing "Classic Empire" and "Always Dreaming"

calikid
05-07-2017, 11:43 AM
My picks for 1 and 2 actually went 1 and 4.

1) Always Dreaming
2) Looking for Lee
3) Battle of Midway
4) Classic Empire
Filled out the other top spots.

A99
05-07-2017, 12:43 PM
My contacts scolded me saying they don't like to answer questions like that when I asked who would win that race .... soooooo apparently, they gave me the wrong answer on who was going to win it. Oh well..... the millions I could make in gambling if they would ONLY cooperate. lol

A99
05-07-2017, 12:48 PM

Congrats on getting Always Dreaming right. :)

A99
05-07-2017, 03:37 PM
Ok, ok.... call me a sore loser but the information below is the truth. Besides that, if I was so worried all the time that I would post the wrong answer for any question I would ask them, then I wouldn't bother posting anything here in the first place. But having said this, there's something else that's coming up which will explain why I'm posting stuff like this.. but that's for later. I should add though that I have, in the past won money from their lotto pick 3 predictions regardless that they really don't like giving me information like that on a consistent basis. Usually they are just silent and will not answer any questions from me of that nature. Anyway, for whatever it's worth...

I just went back and listened to that recording from that session where I asked who would win the Kentucky Derby and even though 'McCraken' was the prominent answer that was said a few times hence why I posted it as their answer, NOW I'm finding that, in fact, the name 'Always Dreaming' was actually stated in it too but I missed it.:(

The name Always Dreaming is said 3x's in this clip (but in original recording, it was only said once).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otXT2nx4MtQ&feature=youtu.be

A99
05-07-2017, 04:12 PM
http://thefw.com/files/2013/05/167429172-1-300x172.jpg

A99
05-07-2017, 06:27 PM
The girl in the photo in my last post is how I reacted when I heard "Always Dreaming" when I listened to that audio recording over again this morning.

A99
05-08-2017, 01:44 AM
As I mentioned in an earlier post today, I've had some success with them giving me the correct numbers for the pick 3 lotto. So this evening after I conducted a session asking for a front pair for the upcoming draw, I placed a .50 front pair wager for the number 13. That was the number that they gave me. I was in a rush so I didn't bother to place a reverse front pair wager on that number which would have been 31. Had I done that, I would have won $25. I usually reverse the number they give me (where I place a front pair wager on that one too) when I ask for a front pair number though.. but not this time. Nevertheless, thought I'd show the screenshot of what the evening pick 3 lotto number was and the ticket I purchase showing I bet on the number 13. For front pairs, the numbers have to be consecutive.
http://i.imgur.com/uPBDvHf.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/lFWoIUQ.jpg

calikid
05-08-2017, 01:08 PM
Pretty close. Maybe next time.

A99
05-08-2017, 02:28 PM
Yup! Sure hope so!

calikid
05-20-2017, 03:02 PM
Any predictions for Preakness 2017?

A99
05-20-2017, 04:06 PM
Ha, ha! Oh why not... will see if I can get anything out of them on it. Like the right answer for a change. lol Stay tuned. :)

A99
05-20-2017, 05:30 PM
I just asked 'them' if America Dreaming is going to win that race today and the answer I got was "America Dreaming is not going to win".

Whoops... asked them the wrong question... it's Always Dreaming ... not America Dreaming. My bad. Have to ask that question over again. Stay tuned.

update: answer I got when I re-asked the question stating the right horse: "yes, that's the horse that's going to win".

calikid
05-21-2017, 12:34 PM
I just asked 'them' if America Dreaming is going to win that race today and the answer I got was "America Dreaming is not going to win".

Whoops... asked them the wrong question... it's Always Dreaming ... not America Dreaming. My bad. Have to ask that question over again. Stay tuned.

update: answer I got when I re-asked the question stating the right horse: "yes, that's the horse that's going to win".
Well, Always Dreaming did win, 8th place.
Looking good first half of race.
Until he ran out of gas.
Cloud Computing came out of nowhere for a great finish.
Surprised me he was able to catch Classic Empire.
Exciting race to watch.

1. Cloud Computing

2. Classic Empire

3. Senior Investment

You took a shot. Maybe better luck in the third race at Belmont Stakes.

A99
05-21-2017, 01:34 PM
I'm sticking with something I've had more success with them on .. the 3 pic lotto. But if they give me a name for the Belmont Stakes, without me asking for it, then I'll go with it. :)

A99
06-05-2017, 03:31 PM
The following is something I do with evp, just for the fun of it sometimes. I call it the ESP test.

I was in chat yesterday with one of my sister's where I told her to jot down a number on a piece of paper between 1 and 5.

She jotted down that number and then I asked my contacts via EVP what that number was and they gave me the number 2. Which was the correct number.

Below is a screenshot of that chat.

http://i.imgur.com/2nENFUE.jpg

note: sometimes their 2's and 3's sound a bit alike. Am going to ask them to say "3 as in tree" whenever they come up with the number 3 for any questions I ask them involving numbers... e.g. 3 pick lotto, esp number tests....

A99
06-06-2017, 01:30 PM
Hmmm. I wonder if C.Goode's paraphysical spacemen associates would participate in a simple ESP test like the one I talked about in my last post? There are ways to find out if he's even in contact with intelligence's from another realm and that ESP test would be worth a try to prove it.

Also, because they are making predictions about some big upcoming events that will occur 10, 20, 30 yrs from now.... shouldn't they be able to at least predict the winning numbers in an upcoming pick 3 lotto draw? Even if they only can predict the numbers in a front pair or back pair for pick 3, that's ok too. The numbers do not have to be in order either.

And what about earthquakes? Can they at least predict/announce when a major, significant (EQ occurs in densely pop. region) earthquake is going to occur a few hours before it happens?

A99
06-06-2017, 02:03 PM
I've done all of the stuff I mentioned in my last post so if I can do it with my contacts,
Goode should be able to do the same kind of stuff with his own too.

My contacts also predicted that Trump would win the presidential election and I posted that in a forum before that election. Goode should have been able to correctly predict that too via his contacts. But he didn't.

calikid
06-07-2017, 08:12 PM
BELMONT STAKES this Saturday. 149 running of the 3rd leg of the triple crown. Any predictions?

A99
06-07-2017, 08:33 PM
http://i.imgur.com/IB0uXX6.jpg

Cal,
Let's try it this way. If you pick the winning horse, I'll give you $100.
If I pick the winner, you'll have to paypal me $100.

I lost the first two so chances are they won't give me the correct name this time round either. So this very well could be a great opportunity for you to win an easy 100. Whatdaya say?

A99
06-07-2017, 09:08 PM
Wanted to add that if you state 2 horses, you still have to say which one you think will be the winner.

A99
06-08-2017, 01:09 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6SdPuP0by8&index=19&list=RDkrc-11PrjN8

calikid
06-08-2017, 12:56 PM
http://i.imgur.com/IB0uXX6.jpg

Cal,
Let's try it this way. If you pick the winning horse, I'll give you $100.
If I pick the winner, you'll have to paypal me $100.

I lost the first two so chances are they won't give me the correct name this time round either. So this very well could be a great opportunity for you to win an easy 100. Whatdaya say?

I say; as fun as that sounds, TOP Forum is about UFO and Paranormal Research.
While predicting winners may fall within that spectrum, gambling does not. I'm hoping to be dazzled by someone with unusual talent.

If you wish to gamble, there are many licensed sites and establishments willing to take your money.
Besides, I'm only average at picking ponies, and terrible at precognition.
;)

A99
06-09-2017, 12:59 PM
Ha,ha... I knew you wouldn't go for that but I thought I would give it a shot anyway.
I'll be doing an evp session later today to see if this time round, the guardian will chime in to give me winner's name or his post number. As I said before, right from the get-go, the guardian told me that they don't predict winners of horseraces. I mentioned that in an earlier post here. But the lower ranked intelligence's DID chime in whenever I would ask for one. Unfortunately though, I would end up with a few names for that which would require me to pick out which one I thought could be the correct answer. With the lower ranked one's, many times it's a hit or miss when it comes to making predictions that turn out to be true.

Bottom line. If the guardian gives me a name for Belmont's race today, I'll post it here... if not, then will not be posting a prediction for that race.

A99
06-09-2017, 10:58 PM
I got an answer but not from the guardian but nevertheless it came in on a different frequency/wavelength than where everybody else was at, which indicates that it's at a higher level. I asked for the post number of the winning horse for the Belmont Stakes horse race that's coming up in a couple of hours or so and the answer I got was the #7... which so happens too be Irish War Cry which is the favorite for this race.

As for those at the lower level, a strong voice came in from that bunch and said #3 which is Gormley. I'm still going with Iris War Cry for the win but if I was betting in this race, I'd bet separately for each one as the winner of the race.

A99
06-10-2017, 01:16 AM
This is embarrassing. I thought the race was today but it's tomorrow. I'll keep it where it's at now but if I get a different answer on who the winner will be tomorrow in another session, I'll post it here.

calikid
06-10-2017, 07:08 AM
This is embarrassing. I thought the race was today but it's tomorrow. I'll keep it where it's at now but if I get a different answer on who the winner will be tomorrow in another session, I'll post it here.

Better too early than too late.
All bets are open until the sound of the trumpets.

A99
06-10-2017, 11:29 AM
As far as value goes, the best route for betting in this race, using the info I got via evp too, would be a trifecta box for Irish War Cry, Gormley, Senior Investment and J.Boys Echo.

CasperParks
06-10-2017, 01:53 PM
US politician is reported to have committed suicide, starts an intense conspiracy thing.

Happens between late 2017 and late 2018...

A99
06-10-2017, 11:18 PM
As far as value goes, the best route for betting in this race, using the info I got via evp too, would be a trifecta box for Irish War Cry, Gormley, Senior Investment and J.Boys Echo.

Please disregard my above post. (in quote) Was only thinking of possible trifecta box bets for this race but my previous post on who would win the race still stands. (the lower level contact tier is still sticking with Gormley but I'm still going with Irish War Horse for the win)

A99
06-10-2017, 11:56 PM
Tapwrit won. :(
Irish War Cry came in second
Gormley came in fourth

Tapwrit was spoken in my session today as a possible winner by someone on the lower level but because they emphasized Gormley again, I decided to stay with him. One contact said that Gormley would end up third but another one thought he would win. A little bummed out but happy they were able to pick out two horses who would end up in the top four for this race; IWC and Gormley.

I think predicting the winners and who would end up in the top four for horse racing is something I could continue to work with them on to get better at it. I definitely see some potential here and they seemed to enjoy it too. :)

calikid
06-11-2017, 01:15 PM
Tapwrit won. :(
Irish War Cry came in second
Gormley came in fourth

Tapwrit was spoken in my session today as a possible winner by someone on the lower level but because they emphasized Gormley again, I decided to stay with him. One contact said that Gormley would end up third but another one thought he would win. A little bummed out but happy they were able to pick out two horses who would end up in the top four for this race; IWC and Gormley.

I think predicting the winners and who would end up in the top four for horse racing is something I could continue to work with them on to get better at it. I definitely see some potential here and they seemed to enjoy it too. :)

Kind of disappointing none of the prior two race winners participated.http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smiley_faces/horse-smiley-face.gif
Guess we'll have to wait for next year at a shot for a triple crown winner.

A99
06-11-2017, 04:38 PM
If a channeler like C. Goode or any others who are calling themselves ET contactee's out there, were tasked to get the names of the winners of a horse race where they were to successfully name 2 of the top four winners in a wide-open race like this one was, I would rank them, on a 1-to-10 scale on the Veracity/Proof Indicator, as a number 6.

IOW's, nothing to write home about but is at least significant enough to jot it down as a side note on the Proof List. It's 'something' as opposed to nothing.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About the Belmont this year:

Not even the odds favorite, Irish War Cry, of this race was cited as ending up even in the top four by those top handicappers/experts out there. Most hated that horse. As we know, the real stars, the ones who won the Derby or the Preakness, had dropped out... or in one case, a top ranker... that being Classic Empire.

Gormley's existence in this race was hardly even acknowledged; not even for their trifecta line-ups. Most were naming Looking-at-Lee or Senior Investment as their choices as possible winners of this race. Even Tapwich only got an honorable mention.

A99
06-11-2017, 05:18 PM
If a channeler like C. Goode or any others who are calling themselves ET contactee's out there, were tasked to get the names of the winners of a horse race where they were to successfully name 2 of the top four winners in a wide-open race like this one was, I would rank them, on a 1-to-10 scale on the Veracity/Proof Indicator, as a number 6.

Additional clarification on my statement above.
The contactee would be tasked to get the winners of a horse race e.g. the top four winners in that race... from those ETs they claim to be in contact with.

A99
06-11-2017, 10:29 PM
Next up is the Royal Ascot - Ladies Day Gold Cup which is the Thurs. after next. Even have a fascinator to wear for it that I designed and created for a Freaking News assignment. I won a trophy for it too. :)

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/114000/Fish-Feather-Hat-Couture--114471.jpg

calikid
06-12-2017, 12:51 PM
Next up is the Royal Ascot - Ladies Day Gold Cup which is the Thurs. after next. Even have a fascinator to wear for it that I designed and created for a Freaking News assignment. I won a trophy for it too. :)

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/114000/Fish-Feather-Hat-Couture--114471.jpg
Sry? I'm clueless. Horse race?
After the Triple Crown, and Indy 500, I'm on to other predictions.

Nice hat by the way, fish imaginary or model of a real species?

A99
06-12-2017, 01:50 PM
Didn't know you called for predictions for the Indy 500 here but apparently I missed that one.

I've decided that it would be much easier for my contacts to predict in a game like baseball where there are only 2 teams competing against each other as opposed to horseracing which has 12 competitors in each racing event. That makes horse racing a lot harder when it comes to predicting the winner.

It's baseball season now so baseball it is.
Will start up a new thread for us to post 'psychic' (or otherwise) baseball predictions.

calikid
09-08-2017, 01:52 PM
Two major storms and an earthquake so far for 2017.

Time to read back through, see if anyone had hits...

A99
09-08-2017, 02:09 PM
There's also been a rapid escalation of major events happening on the national and international political front over the past few weeks that deserves a 'look back' at this time too. Those who think they have some hits in this topic area might want to comment on that now. We only have four more months left for 2017 before the new year begins.

A99
09-08-2017, 02:36 PM

A prediction I made on 2/19

Note: That's happening now as we speak because the sun has sent off the most powerful CME's in 12 years that are directly aimed at our planet. Solar flares of this mag. dramatically weaken the Earth's magnetic field (temporarily).

A99
09-08-2017, 03:01 PM
There's also been a rapid escalation of major events happening on the national and international political front over the past few weeks that deserves a 'look back' at this time too. Those who think they have some hits in this topic area might want to comment on that now. We only have four more months left for 2017 before the new year begins.

Did a rethink of my post in the quote above and we do afterall still have 4 months left to this year and because things are changing almost on a daily basis wrt major political world events, it's probably better to wait till Dec. to go back and look for hits in this topic area. :)

A99
09-11-2017, 01:09 PM
http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by calikid http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?p=52777#post52777)

A prediction I made on 2/19

Note: That's happening now as we speak because the sun has sent off the most powerful CME's in 12 years that are directly aimed at our planet. Solar flares of this mag. dramatically weaken the Earth's magnetic field (temporarily).

Wanted to add that on the Sun's end wrt "magnetic fields", those 6 powerful Earth directed solar flares and CME's originated from intense deformed magnetic field's deep in the Sun's interior that then shot off towards our planet whereupon, on impact, caused a dramatic weakening of the Earth's magnetic field which caused an abundance of cosmic radiation to bombard our atmosphere where they also penetrated into our planet's oceans and crust which ultimately played a sig. role in the formation and severity of hurricanes, tornado's, earthquakes, volcano's, and other natural disasters.

This is why our planet has been hit with record breaking climatic and geophysical events over the past few days.

That prediction I made back in Feb. about our magnetic field.. is a hit.

A99
09-13-2017, 01:21 AM
Update: Another powerful solar flare is on our way. So that makes seven powerful Earth directed solar flares so far since the
Sun has abruptly 'woken up'.

A99
09-15-2017, 12:22 PM
Back last April, I posted here in this thread the answer from the Guardian that I got when I asked if the US is going to war against N. Korea this year. That answer was that we will not be going to war against N. Korea.

In light of all of those missiles N. Korea has been launching, including a nuclear one, it's hard to believe that we won't be going to war with N.Korea this year so it will be interesting if that prediction will be a hit.

A99
09-16-2017, 08:38 PM
Back last April, I posted here in this thread the answer from the Guardian that I got when I asked if the US is going to war against N. Korea this year. That answer was that we will not be going to war against N. Korea.

In light of all of those missiles N. Korea has been launching, including a nuclear one, it's hard to believe that we won't be going to war with N.Korea this year so it will be interesting if that prediction will be a hit.

Here's that post from back last April. I include the EVP voice of The Guardian answering my question:

Note: The Guardians voice when it comes in via evp many times sounds polyphonic and that's how it sounded when it came into that evp session that day after I asked that question.

A99
09-25-2017, 04:26 PM
Relocating the following posts from the 3 min. news thread:

https://i.imgur.com/sELU6cQ.jpg

My current time: 11:26 AM EST Sept. 25 2017
I just checked the EQ map and saw that San Francisco del Mar already had a few EQ's last week prior to the one they had yesterday, Sept.24th. I didn't know that until just now but, truth be told, when the Guardian said "San Francisco" after I asked in that session last Sat. to give me the name of an area where a sig. EQ was coming up soon, I naturally thought he meant San Francisco in CA when he stated that city. But that was only an assumption on my part.

As it stands now, I will list any EQ in a city named San Francisco that's occurs sometime over the next few days. If no other EQ in a San Francisco occurs, then the one that occurred yesterday will count as a hit for that prediction.

Note: I once visited San Francisco del Mar so I'm familiar with that city.

A99
09-25-2017, 08:22 PM
My current time: 3:21 PM EST
Update: Another mod. EQ occurred in San Francisco del Mar today. This one at 4.3. Date and Time: 2017-09-25 04:29:14 UTC

A99
09-25-2017, 10:02 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richter_magnitude_scale

Posting the following to use as reference:

4.0–4.9
Light
IV to VI
Noticeable shaking of indoor objects and rattling noises. Felt by most people in the affected area. Slightly felt outside. Generally causes none to minimal damage. Moderate to significant damage very unlikely. Some objects may fall off shelves or be knocked over.
10,000 to 15,000 per year

5.0–5.9
Moderate
VI to VII
Can cause damage of varying severity to poorly constructed buildings. At most, none to slight damage to all other buildings. Felt by everyone.
1,000 to 1,500 per year

6.0–6.9
Strong
VIII to X
Damage to a moderate number of well-built structures in populated areas. Earthquake-resistant structures survive with slight to moderate damage. Poorly designed structures receive moderate to severe damage. Felt in wider areas; up to hundreds of miles/kilometers from the epicenter. Strong to violent shaking in epicentral area.
100 to 150 per year

7.0–7.9
Major
X or greater[17] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richter_magnitude_scale#cite_note-17)
Causes damage to most buildings, some to partially or completely collapse or receive severe damage. Well-designed structures are likely to receive damage. Felt across great distances with major damage mostly limited to 250 km from epicenter.
10 to 20 per year

8.0–8.9
Great
Major damage to buildings, structures likely to be destroyed. Will cause moderate to heavy damage to sturdy or earthquake-resistant buildings. Damaging in large areas. Felt in extremely large regions.
One per year

9.0 and greater
At or near total destruction – severe damage or collapse to all buildings. Heavy damage and shaking extends to distant locations. Permanent changes in ground topography.

The moderate quakes start at 5 mag. The media often calls EQ's in the 4.0's mods (low mod) too but technically those ones are in the 'Light' range according to the Ritcher scale.

A99
10-01-2017, 10:28 AM
Update: Since last Saturday when the Guardian made the prediction about an EQ coming up in 'San Francisco', there have been 5 low mod. EQ's in San Francisco del Mar MX (4.8 one yesterday) and one mod, 5.7 mag that was first reported to have occurred there but then they changed that and said that it occurred in the municipality that's directly next door to San Francisco MX.
Within the course of the last 6 days, a cluster of EQ's in the 4's and 5's have occurred in San Francisco del Mar and its adjacent municipalities. Currently, that area continue's to be an active EQ hotspot.

Note: San Francisco MX and San Francisco del Mar MX used to be one municipality but they then became 2 separate one's. One is directly on the ocean and the other one is above it with no coastline.

A99
10-01-2017, 11:03 AM
Here's a screenshot of the interactive USGS map showing those area's that have had 4.5 mag and above EQ's over the past 7 days. As you can see, the only area for that is in the San Francisco del Mar/San Francisco area, and its adjacent municipalities, in MX. Note:There have been no 4.5 mag and above EQ's on the US mainland in the last 7 days, or for that matter, anywhere else in MX either.

https://i.imgur.com/lBtss1H.jpg

Wally
12-31-2017, 02:09 PM
Since 2017 is almost at a close I guess I'll rate my predictions.

Well total number of terror attacks in 2017 does not seem to be any worse than that of 2016 so I guess that is good. As for terror attacks in the US, I'm not sure if the Vegas shooting was an act of terror or not. There was also that truck attack In New York that killed 8 people, but nothing else major in the US.
For planet 9, we haven't found it yet, maybe in 2018?
2017 seems to be the hottest year on record.

In the coming years I predict that America will become increasingly polarized, and also possibly engaged in another war, most likely in the middle east. Russia will be emboldened and possibly invade more countries that were formerly part of the USSR.
The country does indeed seem to be more polarized, though at least we aren't at war yet though this whole situation with North Korea has me rather worried. Luckily Russia hasn't invaded anybody else yet.

With the roll back of financial regulations there may be another recession or crisis in the future, possibly even a depression worse than the one in the previous decade.
No depression yet, hopefully the economy will remain strong, But with the appointment of Mulvaney to head the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau I'm rather worried.

There will likely be a rise in hate crimes, not only in America, but around the world as well.
Waiting for the statistics for 2017 on this one, but in 2016 they certainly were up in America.

Also there will likely be more mass shootings in America, though hopefully nothing as bad as the Pulse Night club massacre.
With 58 dead in the massacre in Vegas and another 26 in the church shootings in Texas the year 2017 may have been the deadliest year for mass shootings in modern US history.

Does anybody else wish to rate there predictions for the 2017?

Wally
01-01-2019, 04:15 AM
Waiting for the statistics for 2017 on this one, but in 2016 they certainly were up in America.

Now that the statistics are in there was 17 percent rise in the number of hate crime incidents reported to the FBI in 2017.