PDA

View Full Version : JAR Magazine on MILABs

Garuda
01-21-2017, 08:25 AM
A new 'ask the panel' article in JAR Magazine discusses abductions:

http://www.jar-magazine.com/ask-the-panel/58-milabs

What are your thoughts and/or experiences?

Sykotronik
01-21-2017, 08:38 PM
It's like a round up of experiences, theories of Greer ( BS as usual) & memes that have been spun into the MILAB mythos by the likes of Miles Johnston & his cadre of deranged 'super soldiers'.

IMO there is plenty of truth in there, but it's mixed up with sci-fi & well established dis-info.

I am somewhat reticent about going out on a limb about MILABS, but I will say they are not conventional military, in fact the word 'military' is misleading, it suggest a wing of our armed forces & that is not really the case.

They appear to be more of an offshoot from the intelligence services that are now more of a breakaway civ than anything.

The training people to be assassins & terrorists is not something that I personally find credible, anyone really involved in abduction programs is too valuable an asset for something like that.

Never mind people with actual military training who would be easier to use, there are also lots of people with hunting skills & don't forget the hordes of gamers who have unwittingly trained themselves in modern weapons & warfare, many of these people would respond very well to hypnosis & could be used as patsies without much trouble at all.

There is plenty of circumstantial evidence that hypnotized patsies have been used in a lot if not all recent 'terrorist' attacks.

Derren Brown proved that ordinary people can be hypnotized to shoot people on mainstream TV, it's not a theory.

Back to MILABS, yes they are real, hence the need to push so much disinfo, IMO it's about intel gathering, about what is the real point, and on that I will just say that be aware of what 'they' want you to think it's about, because it's not that, they are steering your train of thought on purpose.

epo333
01-21-2017, 10:27 PM
I find the comments by Thomas Minderle to be very likely in the case of the attempted efforts of the last few years in gun control and eroding the 2ed amendment in the United States.

Second, military abductions can serve to create mind controlled sleeper agents for societal engineering. One template involves selecting social outcasts to turn into mass shooters and assassins. This is easy to do: select promising candidates and use posthypnotic programming during abductions to shape their worldview and amplify feelings of hatred, loathing, and alienation. Various self-destructive programs can be induced to further this along, such as induction of homosexual tendencies that lead to social ostracization and further self-loathing. Make them obsessed with weapons and tactics and then activate them when the time is right. This works to create an unwitting pawn. Other templates involve creating psychic remote viewers and influencers, psychic assassins, sex slaves for the shadow elite, elite fighters for mercenary operations, geniuses for the NSA, and so on.

I feel that elements of the MIC and certain factions of the elite would stop at nothing to abolish armed law abiding citizens and their rights to bare arms.

Mass shootings in schools and other areas of innocence life during the last 10 or more yeas here in the USA could be the case of posthypnotic programming to turn people into mass shooters and assassins.

Just keep an open mind to the natural ways humans normally behave, and think about it.

And thanks for the up-dates Garuda!

GusB
01-22-2017, 08:00 AM
I find the comments by Thomas Minderle to be very likely in the case of the attempted efforts of the last few years in gun control and eroding the 2ed amendment in the United States.

I feel that elements of the MIC and certain factions of the elite would stop at nothing to abolish armed law abiding citizens and their rights to bare arms.

Mass shootings in schools and other areas of innocence life during the last 10 or more yeas here in the USA could be the case of posthypnotic programming to turn people into mass shooters and assassins.

Just keep an open mind to the natural ways humans normally behave, and think about it.

And thanks for the up-dates Garuda!

Get rid of your guns and then you will have less gun massacres. Look at Australia as an example!!!!

You gun loving tooting shooting nut jobs are more of a danger to your selves than US Army rounding you up and shooting you. You guys in the US of A do a great job killing each other than US government could ever do.

In Ozzy we call you a bunch of "ding bats seppos" because your so pro guns.....it hilarious.

M-Albion-3D
01-22-2017, 09:01 AM
Get rid of your guns and then you will have less gun massacres. Look at Australia as an example!!!!

You gun loving tooting shooting nut jobs are more of a danger to your selves than US Army rounding you up and shooting you. You guys in the US of A do a great job killing each other than US government could ever do.

In Ozzy we call you a bunch of "ding bats seppos" because your so pro guns.....it hilarious.

There is a reason we have the 2nd amendment in our constitution and one which the hidden elite would love to dismantle. Take a look at the not so hidden elite of the past century and ask your self this question - do you really believe human nature has changed enough where despots like these could never rise again in the halls of our government?

Just look at the tyranny in which Britons live under, the typical man in the street is under 24 hour surveillance whilst entrenched in a class system so invisible to most Britons they have no idea what it's like to be truly free.

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a528/marsevidence01/Gun-Confiscation-Has-Begun_zpsatuqseih.jpg

calikid
01-22-2017, 01:15 PM

Not to get too far off topic.
An interesting quote that has stuck with me over the years.

After WWII, Japanese submarine commanders were interviewed. They stated that while they were submerged off the California coast, they did not engage in land operations for fear of "a gun behind ever blade of grass".

Probably not a concern/deterrent with a disarmed populace.

calikid
01-22-2017, 06:28 PM
I've often wondered about MILAB motivation.
My best guess is that if ET is interested enough in certain people to perform an abduction and examination, then a MILAB should be conducted in an attempt to determine "why the interest?".

Of course that would NOT explain any MILAB of subjects without a prior ET abduction experience.

A little outside my comfort zone, comments/opinions welcomed.

Sykotronik
01-22-2017, 07:02 PM
I've often wondered about MILAB motivation.
My best guess is that if ET is interested enough in certain people to perform an abduction and examination, then a MILAB should be conducted in an attempt to determine "why the interest?".

Of course that would NOT explain any MILAB of subjects without a prior ET abduction experience.

A little outside my comfort zone, comments/opinions welcomed.

MILABS without "ET" abduction probably fall into a whole different category, they probably (if true) would be more likely to be to do with MK Ultra type things.

Abductees getting MILABed is most likely a desperate bid to gain intel & use the psychic abilities of abductees.

Abductions & psychic abilities / paranormal phenomena go together, hard to say if people are abducted because of these (latent or otherwise) abilities or if they are the result of the actual abductions, but they certainly 'spike' after abductions, it could be a mixture of both !

For certain individuals it would be a fair guess to say that certain agencies line them up for abduction, possibly in some kind of trade for tech etc, for others maybe they have some means of homing in on them ?

This means we need to ask how do they home in on abductees.

Are they tracking UFOs with such accuracy, or can they pick up on the implants that abductees carry ??

These implants do seem to have changed a lot over recent times, which could suggest that the 'ETs' have had to move their tech forward in such matters because human tech has moved so far, the latest ones are not conventional metal (like the ones Dr Leir removed ) nor do they seem to work on radio frequencies we can detect.

calikid
01-22-2017, 08:03 PM
MILABS without "ET" abduction probably fall into a whole different category, they probably (if true) would be more likely to be to do with MK Ultra type things.

Abductees getting MILABed is most likely a desperate bid to gain intel & use the psychic abilities of abductees.

Abductions & psychic abilities / paranormal phenomena go together, hard to say if people are abducted because of these (latent or otherwise) abilities or if they are the result of the actual abductions, but they certainly 'spike' after abductions, it could be a mixture of both !

For certain individuals it would be a fair guess to say that certain agencies line them up for abduction, possibly in some kind of trade for tech etc, for others maybe they have some means of homing in on them ?

This means we need to ask how do they home in on abductees.

Are they tracking UFOs with such accuracy, or can they pick up on the implants that abductees carry ??

These implants do seem to have changed a lot over recent times, which could suggest that the 'ETs' have had to move their tech forward in such matters because human tech has moved so far, the latest ones are not conventional metal (like the ones Dr Leir removed ) nor do they seem to work on radio frequencies we can detect.
Then there is the complexity of multi generational abductions. I'm guessing Something akin to establishing pedigrees.

Do you have any links to "new implants"?
Sounds interesting, I have not heard about them.

Garuda
01-23-2017, 08:53 AM
Throughout the years there have been consistent reports about some cases where 'paramilitary' humans were involved in abducting abductees. I.e. people in uniforms that are military in appearance but do not match existing uniforms. They're a small minority, and it's not clear who is responsible for those. Many suspect they might be related to intel and/or MIEC groups.

Sykotronik
01-23-2017, 08:04 PM
Then there is the complexity of multi generational abductions. I'm guessing Something akin to establishing pedigrees.

Do you have any links to "new implants"?
Sounds interesting, I have not heard about them.

Multi generation abductions are real as far as I can deduce from my own experiences, I also think there is a great likelihood that couples are matched by hidden hands to further this.

What it is they are watching, following or using within these 'lines' is anyones guess, but I doubt it's anything we would expect, we always ascribe our behaviours to non human entities as much as we do to animals, but their desires & goals could well be something very 'alien' to us.

I haven't got any links about newer types of implants, I did have photos until one of my regular hard disc failures but I wouldn't dare post them anyway even if I still had them.

Following a very unpleasant abduction a series of tiny wire like implants came out of my spine (between the shoulders) over several weeks, they started to come out by themselves & then I used a venom pump to suck them out, then they would dissolve into the blood that came out with them in only a few seconds.

Sykotronik
01-23-2017, 08:14 PM
Throughout the years there have been consistent reports about some cases where 'paramilitary' humans were involved in abducting abductees. I.e. people in uniforms that are military in appearance but do not match existing uniforms. They're a small minority, and it's not clear who is responsible for those. Many suspect they might be related to intel and/or MIEC groups.

What are MIEC groups please ?

I have had one clear memorable MILAB & it was clearly military, but not any uniform I could recognise, it was a brownish terracotta colour, not far off the brown on this forum.

They seemed to be using similar tech to 'ET' abductions, it certainly wasn't men sneaking in & drugging me, & they were decent enough to make the reality of it clear enough (to me) to avoid the trauma that usually accompanies abductions, for which I am grateful.

Sansanoy
01-23-2017, 09:16 PM
Another great JAR article, glad to see it back after the Christmas break.

Besides receiving trackers what sort of things take place in these Milabs. In UFO abductions we see a pattern of soul work, cloning, hybrids, hubrids, and cognitive modification through tasks. What sort of things do these people remember from the Milabs?

Garuda
01-24-2017, 03:52 AM
What are MIEC groups please ?

Groups with ties to the Military Industrial Extraterrestrial Complex, which are the ones that do the reverse engineering, etc.

Garuda
01-26-2017, 03:55 AM
Behind the scenes, an interesting topic was raised in a follow-up on the article, and it deals with what post-hypnotic suggestion can make and not make us do.

As a rule, posthypnotic suggestion cannot make you do something that you would otherwise never ever do.
But does that apply, too, to the mind control techniques the Greys are using?

What do you think?

pontificator
01-26-2017, 06:26 AM
Behind the scenes, an interesting topic was raised in a follow-up on the article, and it deals with what post-hypnotic suggestion can make and not make us do.

As a rule, posthypnotic suggestion cannot make you do something that you would otherwise never ever do.

What do you think?

It's a bit more difficult with the Greys, although my experience will be anecdotal, I noted they tended to be more direct in their manipulation.
From my experience there were four layers of possibility in terms of what they would do:
1) Simple psychological conditioning.
2) Sensory manipulation; they can overlay the bare minimum required details of someone's face over their own rather bland countenance, usually not physically through skin surface level influence manipulation, but by manipulating the visual centers directly; they use my mother's face.
3) Directed Reasoning. Here I indicate they can direct a person to think along a certain line of thought, which can prevent a person from taking a photo of something important; this is direct psychological manipulation and a sub-set of telepathy.
4) Sub-Conscious programming. Also referred to as post-hypnotic suggestion, it effectively programs a series of routines in an individual.

When all four of the above techniques are combined, a person can be made to think and do things they would normally never do, because they believe they are appropriate to the circumstance. This makes any form of psychic capable being extremely dangerous, and it is important to self-check and create your own routines to have any possibility of vaguely countering such an entity's effects; and I assure you, they can be countered by the cautious, but only for variable durations.

Sykotronik
01-26-2017, 05:51 PM

What do you think?

It's a fallacy that hypnosis can't make you do things you would not normally do, the CIA MK researchers have had a lot of accusations of taking advantage of the young women that were their subjects, and then there are the 'feats' of Derren Brown, this is not the only time he has got someone to do something that they would otherwise find morally wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wipVDW3Vc4A

Wansen
01-26-2017, 08:17 PM
It's a fallacy that hypnosis can't make you do things you would not normally do, the CIA MK researchers have had a lot of accusations of taking advantage of the young women that were their subjects, and then there are the 'feats' of Derren Brown, this is not the only time he has got someone to do something that they would otherwise find morally wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wipVDW3Vc4A

Most telling.

Makes me wonder how many of the high-profile shootings were contrived for an agenda.

Garuda
01-27-2017, 12:09 PM
It's a bit more difficult with the Greys, although my experience will be anecdotal, I noted they tended to be more direct in their manipulation.
From my experience there were four layers of possibility in terms of what they would do:
1) Simple psychological conditioning.
2) Sensory manipulation; they can overlay the bare minimum required details of someone's face over their own rather bland countenance, usually not physically through skin surface level influence manipulation, but by manipulating the visual centers directly; they use my mother's face.
3) Directed Reasoning. Here I indicate they can direct a person to think along a certain line of thought, which can prevent a person from taking a photo of something important; this is direct psychological manipulation and a sub-set of telepathy.
4) Sub-Conscious programming. Also referred to as post-hypnotic suggestion, it effectively programs a series of routines in an individual.

When all four of the above techniques are combined, a person can be made to think and do things they would normally never do, because they believe they are appropriate to the circumstance. This makes any form of psychic capable being extremely dangerous, and it is important to self-check and create your own routines to have any possibility of vaguely countering such an entity's effects; and I assure you, they can be countered by the cautious, but only for variable durations.

Thanks!

Garuda
01-27-2017, 12:22 PM

First, MK used various technologies that have nothing to do with post-hypnotic suggestion.
Two, the CIA taking advantage of people belongs to their normal repertoire, as they are prone to do things that most people would consider morally wrong, which they justify to themselves as being done 'for the greater good.'
Three, Derren Brown is an illusionist who occasionally uses hypnosis, but that doesn't mean everything his subjects do is done under hypnosis or post-hypnotic suggestion.

Hence my question: what evidence do you actually have to state that it's a fallacy that hypnosis cannot make one do things they wouldn't normally do?
I studied regression therapy myself, and have many friends who are regression therapists and hypnotherapists who do not agree with your assessment.

Having said that, I do believe that there are other mind control techniques that can achieve things hypnosis cannot, and combining techniques could lead to even further-going results.

calikid
01-27-2017, 03:39 PM
First, MK used various technologies that have nothing to do with post-hypnotic suggestion.
Two, the CIA taking advantage of people belongs to their normal repertoire, as they are prone to do things that most people would consider morally wrong, which they justify to themselves as being done 'for the greater good.'
Three, Derren Brown is an illusionist who occasionally uses hypnosis, but that doesn't mean everything his subjects do is done under hypnosis or post-hypnotic suggestion.

Hence my question: what evidence do you actually have to state that it's a fallacy that hypnosis cannot make one do things they wouldn't normally do?
I studied regression therapy myself, and have many friends who are regression therapists and hypnotherapists who do not agree with your assessment.

Having said that, I do believe that there are other mind control techniques that can achieve things hypnosis cannot, and combining techniques could lead to even further-going results.

I do recall when the original "Manchurian Candidate" came out (1960s?), there was some talk that it was NOT realistic to claim a person could be conditioned to kill against their will.
The studies of that period said hypnotic conditioning could not compel a person to commit such a heinous act if the person was not pre-disposed to such an act to begin with.

Granted that research is decades old.
Are there more recent studies I am unaware of?
Please share Garuda, I always welcome an opportunity to learn of new findings. ;)

A99
01-27-2017, 03:56 PM
Indoctrination and brainwashing are inclusive within hypnotic conditioning. Am I right about that?