PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Vindicated? (? For Those Who Need It)

Specgrade
06-13-2017, 07:33 PM
What would you like to have happen for self vindication to occur?

If the gov. told everyone yes ET is real....here they are.

If a ufo landed on your front yard?

Meeting an alien?

What would be your "I told ya so!" moment?

earthman
06-14-2017, 02:24 AM
For me, as some of you might know me for, but after all these years trying to launch the first ever UFO Hunting satellite, having our satellite find and identify a real Space Craft from out younder. Our CubeSat Will be up early next year and paid for and rocket company stands behind us. With support like this and it will be in the news as it gets closer to the launch date. Everyone will be watching, and then "LOOK, IT's THERE". For everyone to see,, I have worked on this since 08 now, and get to see this really happen now, a real satellite for UFO Research. So this would be Vindication for me... Big time.. WE did IT,.

Specgrade
06-14-2017, 04:37 AM
For me, as some of you might know me for, but after all these years trying to launch the first ever UFO Hunting satellite, having our satellite find and identify a real Space Craft from out younder. Our CubeSat Will be up early next year and paid for and rocket company stands behind us. With support like this and it will be in the news as it gets closer to the launch date. Everyone will be watching, and then "LOOK, IT's THERE". For everyone to see,, I have worked on this since 08 now, and get to see this really happen now, a real satellite for UFO Research. So this would be Vindication for me... Big time.. WE did IT,.

Now that is a great idea! Thank you for all the hard work. I missed out on all the particulars, sad to say. Very good luck to all your endeavors.

earthman
06-14-2017, 04:55 AM
I was on Coast to Coast sunday nite for two hours. Here is one show I was on a few months back. Black Swamp Radio. And here is a link to have a gander at our project.. Sorry to put it here but you just had to ask... lol. https://www.finelinelabs.com/cubesatDON.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySTBhREHrN4

Specgrade
06-16-2017, 06:13 PM
Why is it when folks see a clear picture of a flying object or of an alien, they call it a fake. When they see a fuzzy picture of a shadow or some light in the night sky, well it has to be ET?