PDA

View Full Version : Alien Mummy Discovered in NAZCA?

CasperParks
06-23-2017, 04:53 AM
Is it real, hoax or something else?
A wait and see what happens as this story unfolds...

Gaia: Unearthing Nazca (https://www.gaia.com/lp/unearthing-nazca-members/?utm_source=youtube+organic&utm_medium=gaia&utm_campaign=st-unearthingnazca&utm_content=sprpt&utm_term=card&ch=st)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZPDhPeQnRY

Garuda
06-23-2017, 05:56 PM
Giorgio Piacenza, who's a friend of mine, got involved in this and from the start insisted on working with reputable scientists for the investigation.
So, that's a good thing.

Jaime Maussan is involved, too, and that is often not a good thing, because he's usually more interested in ratings and the amount of people watching his shows than in thorough research.

The whole thing is reminiscent of a very similar case, some months ago, where it turned out the whole thing was a hoax, where the hoaxer had plastered skeletal parts of different animals onto a partially human skeleton.

Wait and see, I guess.

CasperParks
06-24-2017, 12:29 AM
Giorgio Piacenza, who's a friend of mine, got involved in this and from the start insisted on working with reputable scientists for the investigation.
So, that's a good thing.

Jaime Maussan is involved, too, and that is often not a good thing, because he's usually more interested in ratings and the amount of people watching his shows than in thorough research.

The whole thing is reminiscent of a very similar case, some months ago, where it turned out the whole thing was a hoax, where the hoaxer had plastered skeletal parts of different animals onto a partially human skeleton.

Wait and see, I guess.

Agree with "wait and see".

Opinion:

Based on what I've seen thus-far, they are not handling the mummies like professionals. Also, it seemed very light when lifting it out of the box. There is another video where x-rays are done of a smaller mummy. Guy is standing there, talking to the camera and holding the mummy in a very poor fashion... Not what I would expect from an archeologist.

Understand need to touch artifacts for transport, and samples and x-rays.

Shouldn't they touch them as little as possible for preservation?

Holding it for a long time, standing in front of a camera does not make sense from an archeologist's perspective.

Again, agree with "wait and see".