PDA

View Full Version : President Trump's new "Space Force" and announcement to go "back" to the moon

dove
06-20-2018, 06:07 AM
Hey everyone. Long time, no see. I trust you're all doing well.

I came to see what you all thought of the new executive order signed by our president. I see there has been no notice of it. That's either strange or sad. Take your pick....

Anyhoo, President Trump has created a "space force" akin to the air force and army. I find this very interesting. He's also decreed that NASA shall "go back to the moon". I would think this news would be very interesting to anyone in UFOlogy but it seems to have passed by your radar. I find that a little odd, but what do I know? Lol. :bleh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQOZpymsuW4

Garuda
06-20-2018, 08:47 AM
Thus far, nothing has actually happened. He has announced his intention to create a space force.

One of the obstacles to that is that the US has signed the Outer Space Treaty, formally the Treaty on Principles Governing the Activities of States in the Exploration and Use of Outer Space, Including the Moon and Other Celestial Bodies, (1967), which binds the signing parties to use outer space only for peaceful purposes.
But then again, it wouldn't be the first treaty that Trump withdraws from.

Personally, I'm more in favor of peaceful space exploration than for the weaponization of space.

unidogma
06-20-2018, 12:36 PM
My belief is that this is public chess piece placed in position for a bigger move. possibly the disclosure at some point and the so called false flag operation.

calikid
06-20-2018, 04:22 PM

I came to see what you all thought of the new executive order signed by our president. I see there has been no notice of it. That's either strange or sad. Take your pick....

Anyhoo, President Trump has created a "space force" akin to the air force and army. I find this very interesting. He's also decreed that NASA shall "go back to the moon". I would think this news would be very interesting to anyone in UFOlogy but it seems to have passed by your radar. I find that a little odd, but what do I know? Lol. :bleh:

SNIP VIDEO

Hi Dove. Nice to see you.
I believe we discussed this item (http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?2527-The-United-States-Space-Corps&highlight=boots+on+mars) here at TOP about a year ago, when it first broke.

A proposed new military branch would send US troops to guard the galaxy (https://www.cnn.com/2017/07/07/politics/space-corps-bill-trnd/index.html)
By Nancy Coleman, CNN
July 8, 2017

Back then they called it "Space Corps", under the USAF. Like the "Marine Corps" are under the USNavy.
Interesting times we live in.
Good to talk about it some more, now that the project seems to be moving ahead.

dove
06-20-2018, 06:50 PM
Thus far, nothing has actually happened. He has announced his intention to create a space force.

One of the obstacles to that is that the US has signed the Outer Space Treaty, formally the Treaty on Principles Governing the Activities of States in the Exploration and Use of Outer Space, Including the Moon and Other Celestial Bodies, (1967), which binds the signing parties to use outer space only for peaceful purposes.
But then again, it wouldn't be the first treaty that Trump withdraws from.

Personally, I'm more in favor of peaceful space exploration than for the weaponization of space.

I agree about wanting peaceful exploration. What makes you think this "space force" would automatically be a fighting force?

If you're talking about the Paris Climate Accord with your one sentence, I'm glad President Trump withdrew. That wasn't good for our country and it's not going to make a bit of difference to the climate whether we're paying m(b)illions of dollars into that fund or not. If you're talking about the TPP, I'm also glad about that withdrawal. It was a raw deal and we're much better off having individual trade agreements with other nations. IMO.

dove
06-20-2018, 06:54 PM
My belief is that this is public chess piece placed in position for a bigger move. possibly the disclosure at some point and the so called false flag operation.

If there is a false flag op under President Trump's administration, I think it would come from the deep state that's still very much present in DC. False flags are globalist ops and he's not a globalist. That's why so many hate him.

dove
06-20-2018, 07:02 PM
I believe we discussed this item (http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?2527-The-United-States-Space-Corps&highlight=boots+on+mars) here at TOP about a year ago, when it first broke.

A proposed new military branch would send US troops to guard the galaxy (https://www.cnn.com/2017/07/07/politics/space-corps-bill-trnd/index.html)
By Nancy Coleman, CNN
July 8, 2017

Back then they called it "Space Corps", under the USAF. Like the "Marine Corps" are under the USNavy.
Interesting times we live in.
Good to talk about it some more, now that the project seems to be moving ahead.

Hi Calikid. It's good to see you, too. I hope you've been doing well. :)

Thanks for that link; I wasn't aware of that thread's existence. Sorry for not looking for it before I started a new thread on the topic.

epo333
06-20-2018, 10:23 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQOZpymsuW4

Good to see ya Dove . . .

https://s15.postimg.cc/yihtilge3/0001_US.png

In that Congress must approve the formation of a new branch of the Defense Department, this new Space Force is not expected to be funded and in operation that quickly, if ever.

Why not simply expand NASA or the Air Force?

I'm thinking, in view of increasing AI and the IOT (Internet Of Things) Disclosure is in progress for those who are looking for it, still smoky and muddy though.

dove
06-20-2018, 11:46 PM
Good to see ya Dove . . .

https://s15.postimg.cc/yihtilge3/0001_US.png

In that Congress must approve the formation of a new branch of the Defense Department, this new Space Force is not expected to be funded and in operation that quickly, if ever.

Why not simply expand NASA or the Air Force?

I'm thinking, in view of increasing AI and the IOT (Internet Of Things) Disclosure is in progress for those who are looking for it, still smoky and muddy though.

Hey Epo! I'm glad to see you're all still around. :)

I was reading the other thread Calikid linked for me and what A99 was saying on the second page made sense to me. It sounds like the AF is behind on setting up protection for our satellites. And now with tension between us and China and Russia, I imagine it's a good time to start ramping up our efforts. She was also saying how the AF is resisting this new space force because they basically want to be in charge of that stuff without congressional oversight. If that's true, then I'm all for the new branch if it makes the whole operation more transparent.

The bottom line is, either Congress has lost faith in the ability of the Air Force to keep up with the times by accommodating to cutting edge technological systems, as they come up, to maintain the upper hand with Russia and China which are rapidly catching up to us OR they want to have more say-so in the decision making processes in terms of strategic options and how the money is being spent. Congress thinks the Air Force is too inclusive and autonomous whereas the Air Force thinks that how they run their operation is none of Congress's business. The formation of a new Space Corps will allow for more transparency because Congress will have input in its objectives, priorities and development from the ground up.

I don't know that NASA has the capability to do much protecting of satellites. I guess they could be trained?

Is that the new insignia you posted? It's interesting, for sure.

dove
06-20-2018, 11:51 PM

I do apologize. I didn't realize this had been in the works for a year. If I had known that, I would have done a search for the topic. There's just so much going on that some things apparently slip past my own little radar. :p:rolleyes:

epo333
06-21-2018, 11:18 PM
Is that the new insignia you posted? It's interesting, for sure.

Well its what I found surfing around the net.

Its gonna be difficult for us to go back to the Moon and or Mars, with out significant Disclosure leaks . . . IMO . . .

dove
06-22-2018, 05:18 AM
Well its what I found surfing around the net.

Its gonna be difficult for us to go back to the Moon and or Mars, with out significant Disclosure leaks . . . IMO . . .

Yes, perhaps. It should be interesting, for sure...

Longeyes
04-16-2019, 09:50 AM
This is really interesting great article by Sean Cahill.
Congress discussing the Space Force on the 11th April Senator Blumenthal mentions that they know why 'THEY' are here!

https://medium.com/@sean.cahill/navigating-disclosure-ea7b346e1732

If you read my previous article here on Medium then you know that I am primarily concerned with the evolving broader concept of “Disclosure”. If that is something you are unfamiliar with, let me try and sum it up for you in a small paragraph.

Disclosure is the broad opinion that there are anomalous physical and possibly non-physical objects operating within, above and below the atmosphere (of Earth) that are intelligently controlled but are of either unknown or non-human origin. The Powers That Be have been aware of this and kept these facts secret… perhaps until…

… a few days ago (April 11, 2019) there was an unspoken “they” involved. Two days ago “They” were discussed by cognizant authority in the open air of the United States Congress, but I’ll get to that shortly....

...Senator Blumenthal mentions a threat in space that is unknown to the American People (Part of the assumed justification for the creation of the US Space Force). He goes on to say he wishes the American People could be present in the room, more specifically in the SCIF (Sensitive Compartmental Information Facility) where the “classified” version of this conversation took place. Now… the important and easily deniable words…

“Our Adversaries know what “They” are doing. We know what “They” are doing. “They” know that we know what “They” are doing. But the American People have no idea.”

Video from C-SPAN
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4792306/secretary-richard-blumenthals-fully-prepared-questions

calikid
04-16-2019, 05:11 PM
This is really interesting great article by Sean Cahill.
Congress discussing the Space Force on the 11th April Senator Blumenthal mentions that they know why 'THEY' are here!

https://medium.com/@sean.cahill/navigating-disclosure-ea7b346e1732

If you read my previous article here on Medium then you know that I am primarily concerned with the evolving broader concept of “Disclosure”. If that is something you are unfamiliar with, let me try and sum it up for you in a small paragraph.

Disclosure is the broad opinion that there are anomalous physical and possibly non-physical objects operating within, above and below the atmosphere (of Earth) that are intelligently controlled but are of either unknown or non-human origin. The Powers That Be have been aware of this and kept these facts secret… perhaps until…

… a few days ago (April 11, 2019) there was an unspoken “they” involved. Two days ago “They” were discussed by cognizant authority in the open air of the United States Congress, but I’ll get to that shortly....

...Senator Blumenthal mentions a threat in space that is unknown to the American People (Part of the assumed justification for the creation of the US Space Force). He goes on to say he wishes the American People could be present in the room, more specifically in the SCIF (Sensitive Compartmental Information Facility) where the “classified” version of this conversation took place. Now… the important and easily deniable words…

“Our Adversaries know what “They” are doing. We know what “They” are doing. “They” know that we know what “They” are doing. But the American People have no idea.”

Video from C-SPAN
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4792306/secretary-richard-blumenthals-fully-prepared-questions

Not to say he isn't alluding to The Alien Threat, but couldn't it just as likely be "Our Adversaries" was a reference to The Chinese and Russian Space Forces?
And the thing "the American People have no Idea" about is the targeting of U.S. Satellites (Telcom/Spy/Etc.)?
Both ideas are cause for concern.

Longeyes
04-16-2019, 11:16 PM
Hi Calikid

I don't think so, it's the very careful way he said it. It wouldn't make sense to say our adversaries know what they are doing... of course they do. There is a very strong emphasis on 'they' Sean Cahill has put it better than I could...

https://medium.com/@sean.cahill/further-clarification-on-my-opinion-of-recent-statements-by-senator-blumenthal-mentioned-here-a25bc451ac59

He means 'the others'

One other thing he mentioned which I also think was a nod to others in the know, was when he mentioned 'under sea threats' Even the Nimitz crew like Kevin Day back tracked after sharing evidence with George Knapp that the Tic Tac craft went under water, he denied it in his next interview on KGRA after being fed the question by John Burroughs. The latest thing to come out of UFO. Megacon was that something did show up on the sonar in one of the ships. The TDL post were he claimed three subs trapped a USO, on the East Coast.
That's a disclosure for later - i.e. they have bases under the sea.

Wally
04-17-2019, 03:27 AM
Not to say he isn't alluding to The Alien Threat, but couldn't it just as likely be "Our Adversaries" was a reference to The Chinese and Russian Space Forces?
And the thing "the American People have no Idea" about is the targeting of U.S. Satellites (Telcom/Spy/Etc.)?
Both ideas are cause for concern.

When he said "Our Adversaries" I think he was talking about Russia and possibly China. "They" would likely be the UFOs I would guess, though I don't know if the citizens of any other countries would know any more about them than the American people. Do either Russia or China have there own "Space Forces" or anything similar?

Longeyes
04-17-2019, 07:35 AM
They have people in space but as Senator Reid said they also have their own programs trying to back-engineer UFOs

calikid
04-17-2019, 02:40 PM
<snip> Do either Russia or China have there own "Space Forces" or anything similar?

I do recall a news story a few years ago where the Russians moved a Satellite packed with explosives next to another Satellite (an existing Russian Satellite near end of life) and detonated. Destroying both Satellites. Demonstrating their ability to knock down a Satellite in orbit.
In addition, high flying aircraft can launch air-to-space missiles also capable of destroying Satellites in orbit.
See Wiki Anti-Satellite weapon (ASAT) (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-satellite_weapon)

Considering the cost of putting a Satellite into operation (https://www.globalcomsatphone.com/hughesnet/satellite/costs.html) is hundreds of millions of dollars, it does seem prudent to protect the property.

The question is, does solely protecting Satellites warrant a separate arm of the military?
Or are there "OTHER" aspects to the job, like repelling ET should the need arise?