PDA

View Full Version : Linda Moulton Howe - Earthfiles Wednes YT Broadcast

Longeyes
03-10-2019, 12:22 PM
Linda Moulton Howe is doing an amazing job here.
She almost has 100,000 subscribers to her Earthfiles Wednesday night Live sessions on You tube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cpvZHVlxz4

My heart really went out to her in this one.
David Wilcox ripped all her Spartan 1 and 2 stuff and did a 2hr expose without her permission.
Her stuff about the US no longer being a democracy is unfortunately true. The majority no longer rules, just big business and the mega rich.

CasperParks
03-10-2019, 07:59 PM
Linda Moulton Howe is doing an amazing job here.
She almost has 100,000 subscribers to her Earthfiles Wednesday night Live sessions on You tube.

I am subscribed to her channel, however had not watched this video until you brought to our attention.

Thanks for posting...

Chris
03-11-2019, 03:33 AM
I am subscribed to her channel, however had not watched this video until you brought to our attention.

Thanks for posting...
Although I used to have an Earthfiles membership, I let it it lapse several years ago. Thanks for the reminder that she has a YouTube channel. I’ll have to sign up.

epo333
03-11-2019, 10:48 AM
Makes David Wilcox quite dispicable . . . IMHO!

Longeyes
03-11-2019, 10:54 AM
There some really amazing stuff in there...

@25:09 ...He [her DIA contact] said that the Middle East or Mesopotamia or pre-Mesopotamia has been a war zone for millions and millions of years. And he said that going back at least 270 million years ago, there were two dominant competitors on this planet; tall blonds and maybe tall whites maybe tall eight ft maybe a little taller , maybe even as tall as ten, some pure white and then there are the blond-haired blue-eyed Viking type. Nobody has ever once, explained to me what the relationship is, if any, between those two beyond the fact that they would both have the characterization of being very tall. They, according to the DIA analyst, were in conflict - not open shoot/ bomb /warfare. This is the way he put it to me, he said, "Those advanced non-humans they don't war the way we think of war, they're not even necessarily trying to kill each other'.

He said 'They're... they have two dominant ways in which they war; one is by using time they will move perhaps a perceived enemy into another time line, or they will make a hologram, and they will use three-dimensional holograms in ways that would be baffling to us; that will change terrains, or create all kinds of things, that are not there. And that the mental games that are played between the tall ones will call... let's just call them 'The Tall's' and the EBENs, the extraterrestrial biological entities, are on these kinds of levels manipulating things, into time using Holograms and the third was being able to neutralize gravity at a point source, a small area, or a huge area. And that once you can battle quote-unquote or have conflict in those three modes then it's a whole other type of existence it's a whole other type of conflict.

:yikes:

Where's Atmjjc when we need him?

Longeyes
03-11-2019, 11:24 AM
Spartan 1 and 2 are her two Antarctica witnesses and what Wilcock was trying to rip off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-MsAA4uZf4

Longeyes
04-08-2019, 05:26 PM
Another one really worth watching Spartan 1 & 2 talk about portals and other stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2t89nrobKM

WildMage
04-09-2019, 01:55 PM
Spartan 1 and 2 are her two Antarctica witnesses and what Wilcock was trying to rip off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-MsAA4uZf4

listened to the first one will have to loop back and listen to the second one tonite. hopefully, she is not being set up in a disinformation campaign. so much of this is hit and miss.

as a side note, she allowed them to provide too much identifiable information to maintain the anonymity of this small cell of whistleblowers. Assuming the info being fed into the loop was not compromised from the outset. with the truth embedded in the notes of her initial meetings, any introduction of second or third party corroboration expanding the scope needs to be considered suspect.

Longeyes
04-11-2019, 09:36 AM
Agreed without some more solid proof it’s a possibility. Anonymous witnesses are impossible to check out.
She’s pretty reliable though and much of it wouldn’t surprise me.
Why do none of the scientists ever speak out? It’s only ever the military guys.
Bob Lazar is one of the exceptions.

WildMage
04-12-2019, 04:58 AM
Agreed without some more solid proof it’s a possibility. Anonymous witnesses are impossible to check out.
She’s pretty reliable though and much of it wouldn’t surprise me.
Why do none of the scientists ever speak out? It’s only ever the military guys.
Bob Lazar is one of the exceptions.

For a scientist with access to some of the world's most blowing technology... Why would they ever risk their own access, to such technology? However there has been a few who have flirted with ufology, or weighed in with an open mind to the possibilities. Science actually leans toward the investigation of the unknown, with an open and objective approach. The reality though when it comes to funding projects, viewable by the public, very few are going to risk their career to chase ufology. So at best it becomes a side hobby they occasionally pay attention to.

Longeyes
04-12-2019, 02:52 PM
That can't be entirely true WM, the Invisible College is larger than you think, Diana Pasulka found there were quite a few.
But what about the ones purely employed by the USG or black projects, yes they risk losing their jobs but also scientist are an open-minded bunch, who generally abhor secrecy and control. I'm just surprised more haven't come forward. There are a huge number of them employed by the Air Force based near Wright Patterson.

WildMage
04-13-2019, 04:29 AM
It's not so much the size but the specialization and compartimaliztion breaking the whole enterprise into small teams. More like an upside down pyramid, the deeper it goes the less likely those who know are going to talk. Much less have the ability to prove out any claims they might make.

What we see for the most part was allowed to percolate up to organizations like NASA, or major academic institutions. What is interesting is the MIC has for years included a medical/pharmaceutical aspect to it. It is almost like new medical devices and procedures are just a few steps behind what abducted are reporting. Why would a scientist self report on cutting edge unsanctioned human trials? Alternately working side by side and learning from aliens about the human body? Likewise for material sciences or energy, propulsion, optics or any other branch. If you were a marine biologist would you divulge working in an underwater city and lose access to this city and all its cutting edge technology and top minds in the field of your choice? Something would need to go horribly wrong before this occurs.

Longeyes
04-15-2019, 07:17 PM
I'm pretty sure if I was a scientist, at some point I would blow the lid on at least some of what I knew. Then again maybe I would be screened out long before I got a job at a sensitive facility?

calikid
04-15-2019, 07:33 PM
I'm pretty sure if I was a scientist, at some point I would blow the lid on at least some of what I knew. Then again maybe I would be screened out long before I got a job at a sensitive facility?

Don't know if you have ever viewed an NDA, but your signature acknowledges some pretty enormous penalties for violation.
Imagine anyone would have reservations before breaking confidentiality, with Long Prison Terms and Large Fines$ an almost sure outcome.
In addition one would risk being blackballed within your chosen profession, possibly for the rest of your life.
The obvious reason for so many "Anonymous" leaks vs. outright verified witness accounts (death bed revelations are a welcome exception, life in prison not much of a threat with only days left to live).
On a more optimistic note, NDAs normally specify a time limit. Can't talk about your work/project for some period of time (ie 10 years, 50 years, whatever). So some T.S. projects do become public, just not early on.

Longeyes
02-07-2020, 01:03 PM
Hi Guys Linda's film - Antarctica:Alien Secrets Beneath the Ice is out.

Basically AVOID- don't spend your money on it. There was more in the old i/vs with Spartan 1 and 2 which are no longer on youtube. (Posted higher up the thread)

https://www.earthfiles.com/antarctica/

Virtually nothing new and it's only an hour long. The other films were longer had more in them.

calikid
02-07-2020, 03:53 PM
Hi Guys Linda's film - Antarctica:Alien Secrets Beneath the Ice is out.

Basically AVOID- don't spend your money on it. There was more in the old i/vs with Spartan 1 and 2 which are no longer on youtube. (Posted higher up the thread)

https://www.earthfiles.com/antarctica/

Virtually nothing new and it's only an hour long. The other films were longer had more in them.
Thanks for the heads up on the new video.
Not sure, but I think Spartan 1 & 2 were combined into this single 2 hour youtube video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlOPsidcBfo&list=PLmvgtdLkBWlwIUhf8U-CFmxb2q2erHZYG

Longeyes
02-07-2020, 04:49 PM
Hi Calikid

The two I posted last year were Antarctic specials with Spartan 1 and 2 she's made them private now annoyingly didn't download copies.

epo333
09-08-2023, 08:16 PM
Here is this weeks Earthfiles. Linda M. Howe has just returned from a 4 week vacation.

A very relevant 0:00 to 19:05 to Disclosure. (possible) Comments in the video from a USAF Major General Jahn A. Allen Jr. Commander . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avb6a_KNBEg

Edit to add: (possible)

Longeyes
10-09-2023, 05:02 PM
Two very good programs from Linda in the last month

September 13, 2023 - Does Edwards AFB “Detachment 3” Have E. T. Implant Removal Program?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHfl_TF9wa8

And has a some follow up from others in the military with implants

September 20, 2023 - Is JSOC “Zodiac” Program the Real U.S. Gatekeeper of UFO/UAPs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nHiv5wUEKc