PDA

View Full Version : Aragami's Encounters

aragami
02-04-2020, 09:28 AM
i had a thread under the same name on the old OM forum and am thinking it couldn't hurt to have a new one here in case i have any encounters to recount. i've had a very interesting time since OM shut down. not sure how much i'm cleared to post about as of yet.

Longeyes
02-04-2020, 11:00 PM
Welcome Aragami think as long as you follow the rules you can post whatever. Unless you have other ties

epo333
02-10-2020, 04:07 PM
i had a thread under the same name on the old OM forum and am thinking it couldn't hurt to have a new one here in case i have any encounters to recount. i've had a very interesting time since OM shut down. not sure how much i'm cleared to post about as of yet.

You are as cleared as any other member is. Please don't feel intimated at all.

Best case is to post what you feel comfortable with posting. :)

calikid
02-10-2020, 06:11 PM

You may want to note that the thread you started is located on the "Sanctuary" Board.
It is a judgement free area. Ridicule is not tolerated. A safe place to share.

aragami
02-12-2020, 02:44 AM
thanks guys. been out of the forum posting game for several years. have been working directly with 'upstairs' so to speak. spent 5 weeks in november/december locked in a psych ward so plausible deniability is in effect.

aragami
02-12-2020, 05:23 AM
they just told me to tell you guys to 'NEVER TRUST ASIO'. i already don't trust them...

Longeyes
02-12-2020, 09:15 AM
Great to have you posting again.

calikid
02-13-2020, 12:57 PM
they just told me to tell you guys to 'NEVER TRUST ASIO'. i already don't trust them...

You must be feeling better.
Don't recall an ASIO, can you remind me?

aragami
02-14-2020, 06:50 AM
You must be feeling better.

Australian Secret Intelligence Organisation. Aussie version of the CIA. They, along with ASIS (australian signals intelligence service, our nsa/gchq) run Pine Gap and such places. Some of their employees are a bit untrustworthy if you're into this type of stuff. Not all of them, of course.

calikid
02-14-2020, 02:55 PM
Australian Secret Intelligence Organisation. Aussie version of the CIA. They, along with ASIS (australian signals intelligence service, our nsa/gchq) run Pine Gap and such places. Some of their employees are a bit untrustworthy if you're into this type of stuff. Not all of them, of course.

I have heard of Pine Gap, black ops NSA signals interception operation.
First time was when I was researching the Melbourne UFO case of "Frederick Valentich disappearance (http://members.ozemail.com.au/~vufors/valensum.htm)" from October 1978 (a terrifying UFO story).
If memory serves me, Pine Gap somehow was referenced during the investigation. Perhaps to verify communications between the missing plane and air traffic control.
When you say "they just told me..." can you give us a better idea of who "they" are?
Remember... judgement free zone.

aragami
02-17-2020, 11:21 AM

it just occured to me today that someone said something very similar to me on another, smaller, super soldier themed forum last week when i mentioned the DIA in a post. interesting.

aragami
02-17-2020, 11:31 AM
I have heard of Pine Gap, black ops NSA signals interception operation.
First time was when I was researching the Melbourne UFO case of "Frederick Valentich disappearance (http://members.ozemail.com.au/~vufors/valensum.htm)" from October 1978 (a terrifying UFO story).
If memory serves me, Pine Gap somehow was referenced during the investigation. Perhaps to verify communications between the missing plane and air traffic control.
When you say "they just told me..." can you give us a better idea of who "they" are?
Remember... judgement free zone.

pine gap gets mentioned in a few different aussie ufo and conspiracy stories. there was a hoax a few years back where they were supposed to have a nordic alien living there, but the photo was clearly of some albino fashion model.

by 'they' in this context i mean non-physical associates, most probably non-human. i non-physically interact regularly with what i believe to be a combination group consisting of extraterrestrials, ultraterrestrials, and at least one advanced ai (probably several). and maybe one or two other people like me sometimes.

Longeyes
02-17-2020, 01:36 PM
Hi Aragami
What seems to be their general message at present?
Feels like we are speeding towards something at present. The weather is changing, world population still rising fast, millions of animals and trees are wiped out to create more space for us, while we're sitting in central heated/ air conditioned houses wondering if we have the right tonic water to go with organic gin.

calikid
02-17-2020, 04:53 PM
pine gap gets mentioned in a few different aussie ufo and conspiracy stories. there was a hoax a few years back where they were supposed to have a nordic alien living there, but the photo was clearly of some albino fashion model.

by 'they' in this context i mean non-physical associates, most probably non-human. i non-physically interact regularly with what i believe to be a combination group consisting of extraterrestrials, ultraterrestrials, and at least one advanced ai (probably several). and maybe one or two other people like me sometimes.

When you say "combination group". Is that like a conference call, with all of them present? Or do they communicate individually?
Does "interact" mean you carry on conversations, or are "they" informing you/delivering a lecture if you will.
Hope the questions don't bother you, not something I have ever experienced.

aragami
04-04-2020, 12:12 PM
speeding toward a low-kill-ratio pandemic apparently. after the cancellation of ww4 (ww3 was fought with hackers, psychics/wizards/witches and speacial forces teams behind the scenes. trust me, if you were involved it was brutaly brutal. the invisible war, common world edition) the next item on the agenda was/is a global pandemic. its best-case as well. low k-r with maximum population demob.

that was a direct reply to longeyes. sorry, forgot to link.

aragami
04-04-2020, 12:25 PM
When you say "combination group". Is that like a conference call, with all of them present? Or do they communicate individually?
Does "interact" mean you carry on conversations, or are "they" informing you/delivering a lecture if you will.
Hope the questions don't bother you, not something I have ever experienced.

conference call is apt. i have been an active member of the 'working group' for several years now, many years wrt the ''other' other' group. 'they' consider me to be 'one of them' in all but form. conversations are carried on occasionally. they never 'lecture' me anymore, as i have proven to be astute.

aragami
04-12-2020, 06:56 AM
the weekend of that god-awful 'raid' on area 51 last year i had Mothman (and a unit of shadows) show up in my backyard. he's actually pretty cool. has a sense of humour.

WildMage
12-02-2020, 04:38 AM
Nice to see an old name pop up... Aragami. Hope you are still out there, and doing OK.