PDA

View Full Version : "PORTALS. What Do We Think They Are?"

epo333
05-10-2020, 04:16 PM
Many Portals have been reported worldwide throughout the years.

Here is one that reminds me of the Skinwalker Ranch?!? (more at link).

Reported on the Bradshaw Ranch in Sedona, New Mexico (https://legends.atavist.com/revelations-from-the-bradshaw-ranch-portal-2017)

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51od-Evaz9L.jpg

These last few years I've heard many reports of portals, some of which are possibly transportable.

Are they doorways to alternate Dimensions, or Stargates to distant worlds?
Perhaps leaks in timelines?
Whatever they are, it's the things traversing these portals we need to know about . . .

Wally
05-11-2020, 03:07 AM
It would be interesting if anybody ever manages to send a drone through one of these portals and is able to to get footage back.

epo333
05-11-2020, 06:00 PM
It would be interesting if anybody ever manages to send a drone through one of these portals and is able to to get footage back.

That might work if we use wind-up drones, electrical equipment develops issues when in the vicinity of the portals. At least thats what my understanding is.

calikid
05-12-2020, 07:31 AM
That might work if we use wind-up drones, electrical equipment develops issues when in the vicinity of the portals. At least thats what my understanding is.
"I just charged this thing last night, and now that I go to use it this morning the battery is dead?!? Weird". Travis Taylor - The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch.

"This thing" indicates multiple devices losing their charge during multiple incidents, over several days. Seems every time they get near an anomaly (portal?) electronics don't work so good.
I like the windup for a propulsion idea Epo, but don't know many wireless cameras that operate that way. We might get it thru the portal, but would any data get back?

epo333
05-12-2020, 12:19 PM
"I just charged this thing last night, and now that I go to use it this morning the battery is dead?!? Weird". Travis Taylor - The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch.

"This thing" indicates multiple devices losing their charge during multiple incidents, over several days. Seems every time they get near an anomaly (portal?) electronics don't work so good.
I like the windup for a propulsion idea Epo, but don't know many wireless cameras that operate that way. We might get it thru the portal, but would any data get back?

When I was a kid my uncle had a wind-up 8mm movie camera. I think only the gamma radiation may effect the film negatively. Probably would need a tether of some type to retrieve any parts you want back.

This might sound corny to some, but you got to start somewhere!

Wally
05-12-2020, 09:04 PM
When I was a kid my uncle had a wind-up 8mm movie camera. I think only the gamma radiation may effect the film negatively. Probably would need a tether of some type to retrieve any parts you want back.

This might sound corny to some, but you got to start somewhere!

Would some sort of clockwork probe with film be possible then? Very tricky to design though I imagine.

epo333
05-13-2020, 01:40 AM
Why not. Perhaps a quartz powered mechanism for mobility with still shots every 10sec. via wind-up system.

So on another angle, if we could sent in a trained dog with equipment on, would the dog have a bio change on the other side. What would it change into?

calikid
05-15-2020, 06:15 PM
Why not. Perhaps a quartz powered mechanism for mobility with still shots every 10sec. via wind-up system.

So on another angle, if we could sent in a trained dog with equipment on, would the dog have a bio change on the other side. What would it change into?

Wow, wind up camera with photo emulsion film? That's kickin' it old school! :D
I see a few problems, first off finding the entrance to the portal and passing through would be quite the accomplishment.
But figuring on a return trip maybe a bridge to far.
That is why I was hoping to see wireless transmissions of data/photos beamed back.

As for sending in a dog... IMHO putting an innocent animal in harms way would not be my first choice. Not like the dog could volunteer.
Personally I'd like to see a small drone fly in with a camera and beam back images until the connection was severed. Hoping something of scientific value would be captured.