PDA

View Full Version : The Council of Nine, 'Only Planet of Choice' by Phyllis Schlemmer

Longeyes
08-27-2020, 05:49 PM
Hi People

Has anyone any knowledge of this? 'Only Planet of Choice' by Phyllis Schlemmer

It's combined from channeled talks with 'Tom' who speaks on behalf of the 'Council of Nine' A group of very highly developed beings who claimed to have helped Earth for 34,000yrs.

'The Council of Nine' first contacted a group of 'Nine' human representatives in the early 1950's. The father of ESP research the USA Andrija Puharich convened a seance at his Round Table Foundation. Among the circle were some very well positioned individuals including; Mary Bancroft of the Bancroft dynasty; Arthur Young who invented the Bell helicopter; Young's wife ,Ruth Forbes Young, mistress of Allen Dulles of CIA, Marcella Du Pont of the Du Pont family and Alice Bouverie who was born into the Astor dynasty.

Peter Levanda and Tom Delonge point it out very strongly in Sekret Machines:Gods, Man And War: Vol 1 Gods both in the prologue and later Ch 5.

Phyllis Schlemmer is a later channeller of the 'Council of Nine' Only Planet of Choice is a compilation of twenty years of those communications.
What I find remarkable is the commonalities between it and what TDL and Levanda are saying in Gods On one very interesting point; the bad forces manipulating mankind are called 'The Others' ; in his radio interviews TDL pointed out this was the term uses by his high level advisors in US Military.
The Only Planet of Choice also mentions that Russia and USA have joined forces to fight 'The Others' something else TDL has mentioned.
The founding of Atlantis, Sumer and Ancient Egypt are all described in Only Planet of Choice as early contact and interbreeding with various other races in a much clearer way than is put forth in Gods But there are many names Levanda mentions are very much the same ones mentioned in Only Planet of Choice, Oannes who comes out of the sea to teach the Bedouin, think it's too much a coincidence to be random.

I can't prove it but I think Levanda and TDL have been told very directly to also look at what the 'Council of Nine' communicated.

There is a version available here:

https://www.aulis.com/PDF/OnlyPlanetChoice.pdf

For me the message from Only Planet of Choice is spot on. Such as...

Know that all people are pure, that you are perfect, and that all things are possible with you. Know also that we cannot exist without you and all souls, and neither can Planet Earth nor the Universe. (p13)

We have never been out of balance. It is other things in the Universe that are not in balance. We exist at the pivotal point of the Universe. There is a balance. Within each of you there is all of the positive and all of the negative of the Universe. Do you understand?(p16)

and...

The work you humans have to do involves the Universe. And remember: God never fails. In your physical world, you as God are being tested. Not that God can be tested, but your physical limitations to yourselves as God are being tested. And though we know that this may sound a contradiction to you, in being God and having a problem in the physical world, you must come to understand these problems of the physical world. (p20)

The historical stuff I find harder to believe. I think it seems on pt and worth a read.

Garuda
08-27-2020, 07:15 PM
There is a whole other side of this coin: that this was a CIA experiment Beharich set up on their behalf.
The book 'The Stargate Conspiracy' deals with that.

Also noteworthy is that the RA Material has quite a number of questions on it, where RA confirms that it is genuine.

And then there are all the trivia of course, such as that Roddenberry regularly attended the channelings and used them as inspiration for Star Trek.

Longeyes
08-28-2020, 03:40 PM
Thanks Garuda, had read about Gene Roddenberry's part in it all.
Did they ever make any prophecies that turned out correct?
One way to check their veracity

Garuda
08-28-2020, 06:16 PM
Thanks Garuda, had read about Gene Roddenberry's part in it all.
Did they ever make any prophecies that turned out correct?
One way to check their veracity

I read it in '94, and haven't read it since. I'd need a refresher.

Longeyes
09-02-2020, 09:45 AM
It seems they did predict a landing and it never happened

'Briefing for the Landing on Planet Earth Paperback' published in 1979 was re-released as 'The Nine: Briefing From Deep Space'

Have no idea what to make of it all. Some seems genuine, some potentially important messages about spreading love and reaching enlightenment, the historical details however are highly controversial and document constant manipulation of mankind throughout the ages. Great beings living amongst humanity for thousands of years trying to teach us. The emphasis on the special nature of the certain populations seems dubious and also the repeated statement that Earth is the only world with complete free will. That I find impossible to believe.

Garuda
09-02-2020, 12:38 PM
A lot of it didn't resonate with me when I read it, back in the day.

And typically with channeled materials, for each and every step involved, distortion of the information is possible

Longeyes
10-07-2020, 02:52 PM
This article is very interesting reading for anyone interested in the Nine. The Nine at one point claimed to have given Uri his powers.

https://www.urigeller.com/plan-nine-outer-space/