PDA

View Full Version : My Own Interpretation of Fore's material in his "What We Think We Know" thread

A99
01-19-2012, 05:17 PM
@Fore, I think this might look a bit better now for the index:
1) Fundamental aspects of "The Influence" and its effects in the physical universe.
2) The physical universe as one dimensional aspect of "The Influence"
3) Systems used by Multi-Dimensional's to enter Physical space from "outside" the universe [Translation Gates]
4) The "Self->Spiritual Body- >Higher Mind->[Inter-connect] Filter->->Body/Lower Mind" System
5) Non-Physical entities in the above systems.
6) Physical entities in the above systems.
7) Trans-Dimenstional entities in the above systems.
8) Artificial Entities.
9) The concept of artificially created "Encounter" bodies, or “plug and play” bodies.
10) Psychic Powers and Higher Order Entities on classifying such abilities as "Magic" [defined here as the manipulation of reality through supernatural means, which the usage of the influence would be.]
11) Reclassification of some ET's as Technologically advanced Magicians?

Also, check post #17 if you accidently missed it, I am beginning the very basic overview from that point and expanding out. Need to write up next section, so I'll not be placing too many replies to people until I have that ready [apologies in advance.]

I will be giving my own interpretation on Fore's material that he's got in his What We Think We Know thread so as not to interrupt his and Pont's ongoing discussion of their hypothesis or whatever... much of it a simply them giving their own terms for terms already established in the field of Quantum Physics and Metaphysics too.

newyorklily
01-19-2012, 05:34 PM
I will be giving my own interpretation on Fore's material that he's got in his What We Think We Know thread so as not to interrupt his and Pont's ongoing discussion of their hypothesis or whatever... much of it a simply them giving their own terms for terms already established in the field of Quantum Physics and Metaphysics too.

You will not be doing that here, A99. This is in the Sanctuary. It is a place for Experiencers to comfortably and safely post about their experiences.. By posting this you are continually harassing the Experiencers and it will result in a suspension of your posting privledges.

newyorklily
01-19-2012, 05:41 PM
If you want, you can start a general thread about quantum physics in the science section but, there is to be no mention of Fore's or Ponificator's work or experiences.

If you are professing to be an expert in the field, you will need to produce credentials. Regarding expertise in quantum physics, we will need to see a copy of your higher degree diplomas (Masters or Ph.D). for metaphysics, certificates from a metaphysical institute or a M.Div will do.

A99
01-19-2012, 05:58 PM
How bout a comparative study of Contactee information from their sources which would include Fore and Pont's information too, in order to see the common thread running through all of them... and those differences in each one of them too?

murmur
01-19-2012, 06:07 PM
There are places where you can post whatever you want ya know....:biggrin2:

A99
01-19-2012, 06:29 PM
dbl post

A99
01-19-2012, 06:31 PM
There are places where you can post whatever you want ya know....:biggrin2: tha

Mur, I believe that Fore and Pont are contactee's and that they have received information from what they believe are ETs. And I also believe that their information is important. But they are NOT presenting their information in a linear fashion in regards to each concept that they are presenting. For example, what they are calling "The Influence" and their presentation of it is so convoluted and complex, even Fore admits that can't build a bubble map on it to connect all of those other concepts that are inclusive within it. It's like when that term "Codependency" came out back years ago where the running joke in the field of Psychology was... "Codependency is EVERYTHING". Same here with Fore and Ponts description of "The Influence". A bubble map of that term would show that very clearly. I tried to show that another term called "Interference Patterns" including Sheldrakes theories on Morphic Resonance and those processes inclusive within that are inherent in Fores and Ponts definition of "The Influence". So none of this information that they are sharing is new... all they are doing is revamping established terms, concepts and processes that are already well-known in the field of Quantum Mechanics, Metaphysics and even ET cosmology presented by other contactee's and giving their own name for those already established terms.

A99
01-19-2012, 06:36 PM
Or... more correctly.. those new names of those established terms were given to them by this ETs whom they have communicated with. But the reader of such information like that needs things to be more broken down into already known words for those same concepts just for us to begin to be able to decipher what they are saying. They are not doing that.

newyorklily
01-19-2012, 06:42 PM
I tried to show that another term called "Interference Patterns" including Sheldrakes theories on Morphic Resonance and those processes inclusive within that are inherent in Fores and Ponts definition of "The Influence". So none of this information that they are sharing is new... all they are doing is revamping established terms, concepts and processes that are already well-known in the field of Quantum Mechanics, Metaphysics and even ET cosmology presented by other contactee's and giving their own name for those already established terms.

Like I said, we would need to see your credentials in these subjects. Please produce them.

A99
01-19-2012, 06:49 PM
I will simply present the information as my opinion only. People can take it or leave it...;)

A99
01-19-2012, 06:52 PM
There are places where you can post whatever you want ya know....:biggrin2:

Yes, I know but OMF was my home and now this place is my home too.

murmur
01-19-2012, 06:59 PM
Understood....but realize what this place is and realize it's limitations.

The lines have been drawn.

I doubt you can accomplish what you want here, with regards to the subject.

A99
01-19-2012, 07:05 PM
I'm aware of that but until they know that I have not been involved in refuting Fore's own experiences as a contactee where in fact I'm the only one here who has even gone into much detail about his own abilities to send off entities to people where those entities are able to trigger off "The Influence" as Fore calls it... Fore and those who are friends with him will realize that I'm the best thing that ever came along for Fore... none of his friends are posting about their own experiences that they think Fore had some kind involvement in ... in regards to triggering off those experiences that they had. I'm the only one who has done that here and at OMF. I have given him public credibility in that regard. No one else is doing that for him.
Those kinds of entities who he sends off to people are not hard core malevolents and are in the trickster range. Fore even admitted that the one he sent to me was one of the "nicer" ones. lol....

tomi01uk
01-19-2012, 07:19 PM
Maybe we could start an assessment of the common experiences and influences of those who believe they are Napoleon?

A99
01-19-2012, 07:33 PM
I also know, having read it myself, that when I talked about my own experiences in regard to Fore, FOUR or FIVE (can't recall exact number) mods in the mod forum at OMF each spoke about about their own experiences having to do with Fore or they were agreeing with my own assessment of him by giving some indication that they too have had experiences without going into detail about them.
So this, in a sense, confirmed my own experiences and observations about Fore. Why they have not come forward and talked about those experiences publicly is none of my business but as we can see, Fore has a lot of support here and the reason why is because some of the mods here know that he's the authentic item which are based on their own experiences.

Lol, a couple of them said that they even keep their distance from him due to those experiences they had.

mdonnall2002
01-19-2012, 08:39 PM
Understood....but realize what this place is and realize it's limitations.

The lines have been drawn.

I doubt you can accomplish what you want here, with regards to the subject.

I find myself in agreeance with Mur, at this moment. Yet, 99, you have been given the option say your peace 'outside' of the sanctuary by the management. I would tend to lend some regards to the sanctuary being a place where people cannot judge the critical aspects or differences of opinions.

It is strange to hear how one now needs a degree to discuss the enigmatic aspects of these walks we find ourselves in. Bewildering so... ?

Still, that being said, you have been offered door number three, to set up shop, where degrees are not needed and still somewhat muffled or walk across the street to Mur's bar where happy hour never ends....

newyorklily
01-19-2012, 09:46 PM
It is strange to hear how one now needs a degree to discuss the enigmatic aspects of these walks we find ourselves in. Bewildering so... ?

You don't need them to discuss the subject but you do needd them if you are going to claim to be an "expert" in the field.

If you are professing to be an expert in the field, you will need to produce credentials. Regarding expertise in quantum physics, we will need to see a copy of your higher degree diplomas (Masters or Ph.D). for metaphysics, certificates from a metaphysical institute or a M.Div will do.

Stanton Firedman always corrects people when they call him "Doctor" and others like him are also careful not to be given qualifications that they don't have. I think many of us here know how damaging it can be. We have seen many in this field destroyed for making claims about themselves they cannot back-up, the most recent of these (to my knowledge), was Phil Imbrogno.

Fore
01-19-2012, 09:48 PM
I also know, having read it myself, that when I talked about my own experiences in regard to Fore, FOUR or FIVE (can't recall exact number) mods in the mod forum at OMF each spoke about about their own experiences having to do with Fore or they were agreeing with my own assessment of him by giving some indication that they too have had experiences without going into detail about them.
So this, in a sense, confirmed my own experiences and observations about Fore. Why they have not come forward and talked about those experiences publicly is none of my business but as we can see, Fore has a lot of support here and the reason why is because some of the mods here know that he's the authentic item which are based on their own experiences.

Lol, a couple of them said that they even keep their distance from him due to those experiences they had.
In my defense,

I have always made it known that I was/am involved with various kinds of entities across the spectrum of the Paranormal and of Extra-Terrestrial type.

I should also make it known that, even now, there are some "Entities" whom are still watching as events develop. Anyone in the presence of aiding of the dissemination of their knowledge is going to be inspected and/or evaluated to some degree on a probably "ongoing basis". Whether it be Spiritual or Extra-Terrestrials being the topic of the day. It is an issue I always pointed out for all readers to be aware of.

These entities can (through their own means and of their own will) transit to anyones location and perform whatever it is they have in mind.

They do not require my permission or my invitation or coercion to move about and perform their own activity.

-------------------

There are also ET of (I assure you) a physical persuasion whom are watching the whole of events but are not directly involved. Some of them put the breaks on others at times. But that doesn't mean I am entirely safe from what they may do at some point.

All I am doing is reporting things when it comes to my attention. If that means people think I am crazy...well so be it.

If they got to hear 2011's telepathy worth of undisclosed information they wouldn't be so sure that these are "my imagination".

I have seen their craft, seen some the [ET] people while fully awake, experimented with them and performed activities with them.

If a person is adamant that they are not "real", or independent of me, because of their own personal belief system. Then it should be of no consequence if they cross paths with "them". If I send someone, trust me, I will let everyone know. If not I did not, then these are independent actions of simply "a coincidence".

A99
01-19-2012, 10:18 PM
You don't need them to discuss the subject but you do needd them if you are going to claim to be an "expert" in the field.

I never claimed to be an "expert" in Quantum Mechanics.

But I am an expert in the field of paranormal photography, ITC and EVP... and in fact, my work speaks for itself. I am an established experimenter and researcher in those fields.

I have never called myself a Doctor of anything btw.... and you know that too. :mad:

Chris
01-19-2012, 10:32 PM
There are a countless number of experiences people have been subjected to when ETs and/or spirits are involved. I seriously doubt if anybody has ever had a complete knowledge or understanding of these occurrences.

So, for anybody to indicate that they are THE expert of all that is then you are fooling nobody but maybe yourself.

We can all learn from the experiences we have gone through here and we should be looking to understand each other instead of preaching to everyone else what it is that we think we know. ;)

norenrad
01-19-2012, 10:37 PM
... there are some "Entities" whom are still watching as events develop.

What events? I may not be paying close enough attention, but I'm very interested in these "events".

A99
01-19-2012, 10:57 PM
Have I said that I was THE Expert in all that there is to know regards to the paranormal Chris? NOPE

Let me put this another way, MY FIELD OF EXPERTISE is in field of paranormal photography, ITC and EVP.

Of course, I never said I was an expert in anything until lily claimed that I was claiming to be an expert.. in what?, I have no idea... Quantum Mechanics?

A99
01-19-2012, 11:21 PM
Below is a screenshot from a top After-life Studies and Paranormal Phenomenology researchers' published journal where he mentioned me in one of his articles....

newyorklily
01-19-2012, 11:24 PM
Have I said that I was THE Expert in all that there is to know regards to the paranormal Chris? NOPE

Let me put this another way, MY FIELD OF EXPERTISE is in field of paranormal photography, ITC and EVP.

Of course, I never said I was an expert in anything until lily claimed that I was claiming to be an expert.. in what?, I have no idea... Quantum Mechanics?

What is "ITC"?

Dragonfire
01-19-2012, 11:31 PM

Ummm, actually I think they are refering to this

I will do my best Norerad... Unlike Fore and Pont who, curiously enough sound very much like writers, I myself am not a jack-of-all- trades which means that I am not, conveniently enough, a writer too.
But I do have the background and expertise in this area on a number of different levels to be able to explain everything in plain English so that everybody will understand the information and not just science fiction fans including those who are familiar with Fores terms for things that already have other terms for them... lol.

As you can see where I bolded the type, people can get the wrong idea.

Dragonfire
01-19-2012, 11:44 PM
Lets see if we can get this thread back on track.

A99, maybe I missed it, but can you provide a resource for the model you are speaking about?

It may help those of us without the knowledge.

A99
01-19-2012, 11:48 PM
(ITC) Instrumental Transcommunication is an emerging field, of which EVP is a sub-set that involves purported human spirits and other types of entities from those realms outside of our own who communicate to us using various kinds of electronic equipment… tape recorders, video cams, cam’s, radio’s, television and computers.
It’s falls in the category physical mediumship though anyone can do this kind of work if they can establish a working relationship with those from those other realms.
A good website for this is Mark Macy's website WorldITC.com
My own area of expertise though is in paranormal photography. I do not use any techniques that those in the field that ITC use because I don't need to do that... I just turn on my cam and record.

A99
01-19-2012, 11:53 PM
Lets see if we can get this thread back on track.

A99, maybe I missed it, but can you provide a resource for the model you are speaking about?

It may help those of us without the knowledge.

Sure! I would love to show some of my stuff here! I'll gather some of it up and post it here. :)

Dragonfire
01-20-2012, 12:13 AM
Sure! I would love to show some of my stuff here! I'll gather some of it up and post it here. :)

Thanks, I think that may be of great help. It may help everyone to know where you are coming from, so to speak.

Look forward to it.

Dragonfire
01-20-2012, 12:16 AM
(ITC) Instrumental Transcommunication is an emerging field, of which EVP is a sub-set that involves purported human spirits and other types of entities from those realms outside of our own who communicate to us using various kinds of electronic equipment… tape recorders, video cams, cam’s, radio’s, television and computers.
It’s falls in the category physical mediumship though anyone can do this kind of work if they can establish a working relationship with those from those other realms.
A good website for this is Mark Macy's website WorldITC.com
My own area of expertise though is in paranormal photography. I do not use any techniques that those in the field that ITC use because I don't need to do that... I just turn on my cam and record. I hate to do this here and maybe we can start another thread someplace to continue, but what do you think of the Ghost Hunters?

A99
01-20-2012, 12:22 AM
I have a number of images of ET's too. But I will start up a thread in Ghost Hunters anyway. I'm here in a UFO forum though also because of those images of ETs that I have captured by cam.

Dragonfire
01-20-2012, 12:24 AM
What do they look like?

Simple description like greys reptoids, etc.

tomi01uk
01-20-2012, 01:30 AM
@fore Hey, bring it on.. already got the doppelganger of Leviathan here, could make good video opportunity :) !!! Let me tell you... ain't nothing more blood thirsty than that....

tomi01uk
01-20-2012, 01:37 AM
What events? I may not be paying close enough attention, but I'm very interested in these "events".

Yes.. and watching who?? What? Are you kidding me? Sad sad.. at least we humans have common interest.. what else in the universe do these sad creatures have to do with all of their evolved abilities but watch a few posts from obscure people.. Ummmm.. need I say more.. except who gives a rat's petunia but a few ppl here for crying out loud!
And we are just watching mainly for entertainment value.. .. well I am .. sorry!

Fore
01-20-2012, 02:42 AM
Well I don't know what the IC watches people on these collective forums for...or spreads disinformation laced with real info.

(makes the folks with real info get obscured in the similarity I am guessing?)

@ Tomi,

Are you asking for a proverbial torpedo in the water or a flash in the pants? I am sure someone would be glad to oblige if it is profitable for them to do so. Why not ask A99, she is roaring to show off some skill. Should be fun.

A99
01-20-2012, 03:03 AM
What do they look like?

Simple description like greys reptoids, etc.

I have 3 reptilian-like beings, one grey and a two others that are hard to classify but did find a sketch of one of those ones on the net done by another contactee who has had encounters with reptilians also so that really flipped me out when I saw that sketch of the same kind of being I have a photo of.
My public wifi connection is weak tonight due to the snow storm out there now so I can't even upload anything to photobucket or upload here directly from my computer. Will have to wait until that signal is stronger... So stay tuned!

nibs
01-20-2012, 03:16 AM
99 I recall the pics you posted and they all seemed amateur at best. I personally think you you might see aliens in cloud formations.. That chair one was the worst. I never commented but i mean , "seriously'??

A99
01-20-2012, 03:28 AM
99 I recall the pics you posted and they all seemed amateur at best. I personally think you you might see aliens in cloud formations.. That chair one was the worst. I never commented but i mean , "seriously'??

Oh, you mean they were not in National Geographic in quality nibs? No. they aren't... I will admit that. You're opinion though is in the minority because most people who have seen them have commented that my images were very intriguing. Here are two of them. 295

A99
01-20-2012, 03:29 AM
Here's another one.

A99
01-20-2012, 03:35 AM
And here's another one. (my wifi connection is fine at this moment hence why I can upload them here now)

A99
01-20-2012, 03:37 AM
The video I have though is the best out of all of them... will have to try to upload it to You Tube.
I also other pics of strange beings and will show them later.

A99
01-20-2012, 03:44 AM
Here's a fog experiment I did one time where asked my dad to come and show his face in the fog and he did. The photo on the right is my dad...

A99
01-20-2012, 03:52 AM
Here's another one from a fog experiment I did... I call this one The Ancient Mariner.

tomi01uk
01-20-2012, 03:55 AM
Well I don't know what the IC watches people on these collective forums for...or spreads disinformation laced with real info.

(makes the folks with real info get obscured in the similarity I am guessing?)

@ Tomi,

Are you asking for a proverbial torpedo in the water or a flash in the pants? I am sure someone would be glad to oblige if it is profitable for them to do so. Why not ask A99, she is roaring to show off some skill. Should be fun.

Hey Fore.. My feline velociraptor don't take no prisioners, has the power of the nine LEVIATHIANS and nine lives!

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/1210/tumblrlrqzqkvkok1r3p954.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/526/tumblrlrqzqkvkok1r3p954.jpg/)

A99
01-20-2012, 04:05 AM
Here's a screenshot from a short vid clip where a face with an eye showed up on it and other images too that
I have pointed out in it. This was recorded before I dyed my hair platinum. ;)

A99
01-20-2012, 04:08 AM
This is that again...

nibs
01-20-2012, 04:15 AM
Hey Fore.. My feline velociraptor don't take no prisioners, has the power of the nine LEVIATHIANS and nine lives!

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/1210/tumblrlrqzqkvkok1r3p954.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/526/tumblrlrqzqkvkok1r3p954.jpg/)

Hmmm, that's interesting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leviathan

A99
01-20-2012, 04:26 AM
This one is showing those 2 pics of reptilian-like beings and how they compare to sketches done of them on a website somewhere.

A99
01-20-2012, 04:48 AM
I'm not the only one out there who has captures pics of ETs... Dorothy Izatt, a well know contactee from Vancouver Canada is another one ... below is one of those screenshots from one of her movies that she recorded of them.

A99
01-20-2012, 04:50 AM
I should also add that one of the reasons why such pictures of these beings do not come out very clear is because of the surrounding electromagnetic field that is present during those times when they show up. This is why UFOs are often times rather blurry too.

Fore
01-20-2012, 05:18 AM

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/1210/tumblrlrqzqkvkok1r3p954.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/526/tumblrlrqzqkvkok1r3p954.jpg/)Thats a nice drawing on what seems to be on a paper bag.

Besides, what about staying on topic, Tomi?

rdunk
01-20-2012, 05:58 AM
This one is showing those 2 pics of reptilian-like beings and how they compare to sketches done of them on a website somewhere.

Hi A99! On your reptilian subject, have you taken a look at my Reptilian post in the Area 51 "ExtraPlanetary Anomalies" forum? It is from the surface of Mars. Can't see much of it, but what you can see is very reptilian looking. The OP is "Mars Nereus Crater Anomaly - Reptilian with A Small Shield/Plaque".

What do you think?

A99
01-20-2012, 06:20 AM
Hi rdunk! I viewed your post on that and will comment tomorrow on those photo's! I have to read over your post too but the photo's look interesting but need to blow them up more to see more detail. Will comment tomorrow morning (it' 1:30 pm here now) after I look over those photo's with a fresh eye! talk later!

Dragonfire
01-20-2012, 03:45 PM
Thanks for all those A99.

A99
01-20-2012, 04:12 PM
Thanks for all those A99.

Oh, but I have more... much, much more! ! :biggrin2: I didn't mean to post the ones that I did in this thread but just when I saw nibs comment here, I decided to see if I could upload one pic from my computer and oddly enough, I could do that because apparently my wifi signal was strong enough to that at that moment. After that I just decided to upload some more of them as I had already drastically reduced the file size of those images to be able to upload them here. Fortunately it's bright and sunny out there today which means that I may able to upload things to photobucket. I will start up a thread in Ghost Hunters for those ones that are of human disincarnates and will search here for a good place for those photo's of ETs including that video I have showing a grey and some other beings in it too.

I don't expect anyone here to be absolutely certain that what I'm showing here is authentic and I'm just like everybody else because unless I have captured the photo or vid of things as strange as what I'm showing in my material here... myself, then I'm always on the fence about evidential material like that. However, I do feel like I'm a mission to try to convince those who have had numerous encounters with those who are not of our realm to take photos or record videos whenever they even only sense a presence is in the room because even if you don't see them, you never know when they will decide to show up for you in photograph or a few frames from a short video clip. I prefer recording short vid clips myself because it allows them more time to decide if they are going to show up or not. Sometimes though, they do show up to the visible eye too and it's just a matter of luck that you have your webcam connected to your computer to be able to turn it on in a split second to capture what you are seeing.