PDA

View Full Version : Disclosure Project

calikid
11-21-2011, 07:13 PM
Is Steven Greer on the right road?

nullreality
12-27-2011, 09:02 PM
He's not on any identifiable road now. In addition, he has earned a well-deserved spot in the ufowatchdog Hall of Shame.

Sadly, he has become a purveyor of New-Age babbling and pie-in-the-sky free energy sources. A snake oil salesman...

Very sad, as this project had a chance at one time. His actions have effectively killed the DP for now.

SolFlickan
12-28-2011, 09:13 PM
He's not on any identifiable road now.

He is nothing but a con man. Probably making a decent living by selling lies and fairy tales to the gullible.

http://disclosureproject.org/monetary.shtml

noot
12-29-2011, 05:56 AM
I don't think he intended to be a con man. Nor am I sure he is one. I think the jury's still out on Steve Greer.

Doc
12-29-2011, 12:40 PM
I think he started out meaning well and literally got lost. I suspect he is gullible and while he is as aware of his self-interest as the next guy, he has managed to allow himself to look like more of a New Age huckster phoney than he actually is. Too bad. I'd like to see him get back on track.

noot
12-29-2011, 02:35 PM
Everything follows from his own abduction experience- his vain attempt to apply reason to the irrational.

SolFlickan
12-29-2011, 06:24 PM
I don't think he intended to be a con man. Nor am I sure he is one. I think the jury's still out on Steve Greer.

Then the jury must be passed out.

I rest my case.

Doc
12-29-2011, 06:35 PM
Hard to argue with that. $800 Good grief!

Dragonfire
01-26-2012, 03:48 PM
Is Steven Greer on the right road?

He might once have been. I doubt anyone is taking him seriously anymore.

A lost sheep so to speak....

Redbone
01-26-2012, 09:37 PM
It's truly a shame. I was really excited about the Disclosure Project and the witnesses that were coming forward. I had hoped that something positive would come of it. I still enjoy going back and listening to the video's taken at the National Press Club. I think he was led off into the fringes by his own desire to obtain the Holy Grail of proof. There are a lot of individuals making some fantastic claims and it can all be very overwhelming at times. He needs to put the Blinders back on his horse and stick to the main trail of proving that UFO's are invading our airspace. Everything else with sort itself out from there.