PDA

View Full Version : Bill Wood Interview

epo333
01-22-2012, 01:53 AM
Project Camelot.

PROJECT CAMELOT : BILL WOOD : ABOVE & BEYOND PROJECT LOOKING GLASS

http://www.youtube.com/user/jagbodhi

Yet another witness for the looking glass and the yellowbook, that is discussed at about the 1:59 mark.

Thanks to UncleJohn for point me to this.

Edgar Fouche
01-26-2012, 11:50 PM
All my comments in BLUE. This is what I know and have received. He is a convicted sex offender, was never a Seal, and Dishonorably Discharged from the Navy. He's full of crap.The following is from my contacts. The Code No: W840-507 is the complaint file of an open investigation against Brockbrader/Wood, The Navy and US Atty General's Office will not comment until the investigation is over and actions have been taken. I totally believe what I received below, in quotes.

"Naval Criminal Investigative Service
Re: William Newel Brockbrader, aka Bill Wood, Stolen Valor
27130 Telegraph Road
Quantico, VA 22134
ncis.navy.mil/ContactUs/Pa-ges/default..aspx
Your Code No: W840-507
Your Password: ****

I verified this. There have been several complaints filled in this 'Stolen Valor' case. Also a complaint against Project Camelot-Kerry Cassidy. To promote a fake, ex-con, & convicted sex offender as a Seal with no documentation is unforgivable."
(All in quotes received from my (Ed's)contact - Sorry he didn't give me his password. ha)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As it was explained to me, if he is convicted, Project Camelot's Kerry C can be charged with 'Aiding and Abetting'.

Claims: Ex-Navy Seal, member of Seal Team 9, joined Navy in June 91, Fire Control A school, Tomahawk cruise missiles, psychic training @ Area 51, assigned to middle east, Iraq, Indigo clearance, put in psych ward for 6 months following an assault on a Seal, claims Navy bombed innocent natives on purpose, says he was in prison (Leavenworth) from courts-martial for 3 years, registered sex offender, Utah, discharge Navy in June 01, fiction writer. Liar and Criminal. Shame on Proj. Camelot!

Facts: He was in the Navy for about 10 years as stated. He was a Fire Control A school - technician on the Tomahawk missile. He did not receive any psi or psyops training. He was never at Groom AB Area 51. He had a secret clearance which every aircraft and weapons system technician has. There is NO Indigo clearance. He was never 'in country' as a forward operator (like a combat controller) anywhere while in the Navy. Therefore he couldn't have seen any of the stories about the bombings in Iraq and him diverting a Tomahawk. He was never a Seal (also verified) and there is NO Seal Team 9. He was in a Psych ward because he claimed mental impairment as part of his defense. He was in for evaluation. He was in prison at Leavenworth for about 3 years and is a registered sex offender. He was dishonorably discharged from the Navy. What more do you need. Please post this on other Forums and leave a complaint on Project Camelot.

When he talks about seeing one type of near speed of light spacecraft he was in prison. Must have been BIG windows at Leavenworth.

newyorklily
01-27-2012, 12:17 AM
"Seal Team 9" seems to be part of a comic book story http://blog.operator23.com/

epo333
01-27-2012, 01:48 AM
Thanks Ed. Not sure what to make of this, because now the same link does an updated/or different interview!

newyorklily
01-27-2012, 04:37 AM
From Kerry Cassidy's blog http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html

January 26, 2012
Project Camelot -- Navy Seals are said to be filing Complaints against Kerry Cassidy/Project Camelot regarding my video with Bill Wood aka Bill Brockbrader
Naval Criminal Investigative Service / Re: William Newel Brockbrader, aka Bill Wood, Stolen Valor / 27130 Telegraph Road / Quantico, VA 22134 / ncis[DOT]navy.mil/ContactUs/Pa­-ges/default[DOT].aspx
Quoting from an unknown source: .."There have been several complaints filled in this 'Stolen Valor' case. Also a complaint against Project Camelot-Kerry Cassidy...."
Someone sent me the above...
Looks like someone is filing some kind of charges... Look, if you want to file charges and get us in a courtroom to discuss CLEARANCES that go way above top secret and what the secret government is up to... We will be happy to oblige and break open this can of worms to reveal the real truth of what your tax dollars are paying for and where the majority of military funding is really going.
Chances are, they don't dare push this case any further than online threats.

epo333
01-27-2012, 11:26 PM
Thanks Lily, interesting stand off maybe.

Doc
01-28-2012, 12:00 AM
I will wait to see if any charges are actually filed before I get excited about this case.

A99
01-28-2012, 01:11 AM
So he's a convicted sex offender and yet he goes public like this and is seen all over the internet? Either he's crazy as a loon or Ed's information is incorrect.

Ed, could you give us the source of your information on Ed Wood please? In detail?

--------------------

Ok, so just found out that he had sex with a 16 yr.old girl. How old was he? Maybe she said she was older? Makes me wonder if it's really fair that young men are labeled for the rest of their lives as sex offenders in situations like that let alone thrown into jail for that long for such infractions when in the military which I assume does not have any kind "Romeo and Juliet Law". If he was in thirties though he deserved that sentences, IMHO.

A99
01-28-2012, 03:07 AM
I'm half way through the question/answer vid on this one and found out that he was 25 and she was 16 and he claims he was never incarcerated. I hope this is not another case of "stolen valor"... how sad.

A99
01-28-2012, 11:10 AM
I've watched one video and now I'm going to watch the other one. So far, I'm willing to give Bill Wood the benefit of the doubt.

A99
01-28-2012, 04:26 PM
Ok, it's time to move on... this ones a dud; BIG TIME.

epo333
01-28-2012, 10:43 PM
Ok, it's time to move on... this ones a dud; BIG TIME.

There might be more here then meets the eye A99, convergent time lines, Pole shift, ELE, etc, etc, have been all over the truth seeking forums sense before SERPO.

That's where I first heard anything about the Yellow Book and Looking Glass. You can take it to the bank that there is also tons and tons of dis-info dumped on all the stories and those who dare to come forward, by the PTB or even commercial interest.

Some, unfortunately just want to sell books and make a money grab. :mad:

Most researchers believe some kind of alien contact has taken place, from what I've read of your posts, your right in the thick of things. IMO these future time viewing technologies exists in two forms. Alien and back engineered by the MIC.

Time will tell.

A99
01-30-2012, 02:49 AM
I agree with you Epo that there's more than meets the eye in regards to Bill Woods and I guess we will just have to wait this out and see how it all evolves. However, I'm glad I took the time to watch those video's because I had never heard of the "Yellow Book" and "Looking Glass" before. In fact, I know very little about Serpo too but am most definitely going to research more on all of this! I still have a long way to go but there isn't a day that goes by when I'm not finding out something new that most who are "in the know" already know about that I'm just finding out about for the first time. It seems rather endless but then again, that's what keep me going because each day brings on new discoveries and information that hopefully bring on new illuminations on what the heck is really going on.:biggrin2:

epo333
02-01-2012, 12:24 AM
Well here is more on this guy Bill Woods, interview with another Senior Navy Seal.
Don Shipley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CQWmvqGk6A&feature=player_embedded#!

January 29, 2012–Nexus 2012 Forum Interviews ex Navy Seal Don Shipley about the claims by Project Camelot Whistleblower William Newel Brockbrader aka Bill Wood that he was a Navy Seal.

Don Shipley left the family farm in Pennsylvania and dropped out of school in 1978 to join the Navy at 17 years old. He spent a couple years in Yokosuka, Japan on a ship before becoming a Navy SEAL in 1984.

He served at SEAL Team ONE, SEAL Team TWO, the Naval Special Warfare Center, BUD/S, and Naval Special Warfare Group TWO, in Little Creek Virginia as a SEAL Advanced Training Instructor.

A99
02-01-2012, 01:47 AM
Wow! Thanks for posting this Epo.... am almost half way through it.... will comment later.

Doc
02-01-2012, 04:15 AM
Great find, Epo333! Thanks for putting it up.

A99
02-01-2012, 04:59 PM
Ques:
Did the gov't ever release the information requested via FOIA request about Source A? As far as I know, NO.
Did the gov't ever arrest and prosecute Source A for "Stolen Valor"? Not that I know... so the answer is NO.

In the case of Bill Woods though, he in fact was enlisted in the Navy.
So will the gov't release info requested in Don's FIOA application about Bill Woods. My guess is that they are not going to do that because maybe both cases are really studies conducted by the gov't/military on how forum members process information and if they can pick up if their chosen 'sacrificial lamb' is telling the truth or not. And maybe even to find out about mass psychology and response via information presented in forums. UFO forums provide them with ideal environments to conduct such studies.

In Bill Woods case, could it be that they offered a deal to Woods that if he is willing to participate in this exercise, they will take his name off the national sex offenders list where they will also give him a new name and soc. sec. number that will give him a new lease on life? I can certainly see why Woods would take them up on that offer.
Someone like Woods wouldn't even need plastic surgery to complete that transformation because he's already like a Jason Bourne with rather nondescript features with no feature that's really sticking out for anyone to notice that much in their first impression of them... in short, a rather forgettable face and someone who could easily get lost in a crowd even if you had a photo of him and went searching for him in that 'crowd'.

The internet is still very much a new social animal and one of concern for gov't 3 alphabet agencies.. like NSA. So in this case they have presented to us another sexual predator (Source A was an internet sexual exhibitionist) who is actually on the national sex offenders list, and gave him a story chock full of the 'inexplicable' again, just like they did for Source A, only in this case, unlike Source A, they actually have their man interviewed by some well-known UFO/ET researchers in video's for maximum exposure.

Just some thoughts on this.

One thing I found interesting is that, should the above scenario have any truth to it, they chose a man who probably was a stutterer as a child who has since learned how to control that as indicated by those speech patterns indicative of some former stutterers. This in addition to having some nervous ticks too that may or may not be associated with his speech impediment. So if this is true, then it would be wrong to analyze his speech and his body language the same way we do for everybody else.
So if this is a gov't exercise then they are also using an 'extreme' case on this level too.

PS -- at any rate, if the above is true, 'they' are still using the extreme end of the continuum for these internet forum exercises and studies... I can only imagine that as more time goes by when they have learned what works in internet forum group control tactics via information dissemination of the type that's outrageous to say the least, they will become much better at this kind of thing. As it is right now, they could be testing limits in terms of how far they can go before no one in the group believes the story in any way, shape or form.

A99
02-01-2012, 05:45 PM
Opps! Spelling correction needed in second last paragraph in previous post -- it's not "ticks" it's "tics". :p

epo333
02-01-2012, 11:59 PM
Very interesting analysis A99, especially the former stutterer angle, kinda keeps the door open.

In the interview with Don Shipley, he stated that it would be a few weeks (3 or 4) til he heard back from his contacts and FOIA requests.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out with Kerry and PC.

Other things bug the crap out me too. Here is just one!

Isn't just friggin' wierd that the person with the opposing view point is Retired Navy Seal named Shipley....! (as in a Navy Ship)...:doh:

A99
02-02-2012, 12:30 AM
Lol, little coincidences like that always amuse me! Thanks for pointing that out! :biggrin2:

epo333
02-02-2012, 02:25 AM
Looks like DONALD WAYNE SHIPLEY is the real deal based on this Video Bio:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JkUq0wYCUs&feature=player_embedded

So the ball still rolls to PC's court.

cheb
02-02-2012, 07:50 AM
Shipley is the real deal.

I just wish Project Camelot and Avalon would perform some level of vetting, before they rushed their latest scoops to the internet. What's the syndrome (which I've read that John Lear first coined) called? Both of them and their respective sites seem to have a healthy dose of it. And it's a shame actually. Some of the people they've interviewed over the years...really do seem to be have their act together. The rest... bleghhh.

Shipley skewered Bill Wood, or whatever his name is. And outting those who proclaim to be Navy SEALs is something Don Shipley does readily with great pleasure. It irks him when people claim to belong to the fraternity to which he and his friends and those he admired before him, gave their lives to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgtXjRwtfyE

Just for the record, I've never been in the US Military. But I hate hypocrites and liars and I pity fools.

epo333
02-16-2012, 12:12 AM
Just for the record (so to speak) from Project Camelot:

"SPECIAL NOTE: As of a week ago, Bill Brockbrader has chosen to spread lies about me and Project Camelot. Unfortunately we can no longer support him at this time. WE STAND BY MY ORIGINAL INTERVIEW WITH HIM.

Kerry Cassidy

Project Camelot"

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html