PDA

View Full Version : Strange Sounds Being Heard Around the World

newyorklily
01-22-2012, 03:00 AM
Unexpained rumbles and hums have been heard for decades in many places but recently, strange noises seem to audible in all parts of the world. they have been recorde in Ireland, Finland and even New York City.

In this blog (http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981039797), is a video with the sounds of a strange noise in Queesn, NY. At the end of the video are more choices of videos with more strange sounds from several cities around the world.

What is causing these sounds? What affects will these sounds (and vibrations) have on the earth and all that is living here?

Have any of you heard something strange in the air recently? If you have, please post it here.

norenrad
01-22-2012, 06:12 AM
:zip:

newyorklily
01-22-2012, 06:53 AM
:zip:

:confused:

CasperParks
01-22-2012, 07:12 AM
We had strange sounds and vibrations around a certain area of the city. City hired someone who tracked it down to giant fans for a storage building. It was vibrating the ground and sending out low sound waves strong enough to cause people's home walls to hum.

nibs
01-22-2012, 07:25 AM
Even Chicago. ??

http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/strange-sounds-being-heard-worldwide

Heh. Whitley's take on C2C last week kind of made me go huh??

This is being done primarily with the trumpet-like sound, because it seems to fit the prophecy found in Corinthians 15: "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed." It also coincides with millennial fever being stirred up by the arrival of the year 2012 and the predictions around the alleged end of the Mayan long-count calendar on December 21.

Read the original source: http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/strange-sounds-being-heard-worldwide#ixzz1kAJ31WLj

I mean HUH? Book selling sensationalism BS. ?

I like Whitley but he's too much lol.. JMO.

:p

nibs
01-22-2012, 07:31 AM
We had strange sounds and vibrations around a certain area of the city. City hired someone who tracked it down to giant fans for a storage building. It was vibrating the ground and sending out low sound waves strong enough to cause people's home walls to hum.

LOL Uhh yea, sounds about right after the SF 49er's knock them "giant fans" out of the Playoffs tomorrow.. Ha.. I doubt Casperparks will get this but haaaaaaaaaaaaaa... but they will need a big warehouse to put those poor lost souls.. :biggrin2:

Go Akers! heh..:angel_not:

norenrad
01-22-2012, 08:24 AM
:confused:

I already saw this stuff at OMF and I think it's a hoax.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0YSUFAaM_M&feature=related

newyorklily
01-22-2012, 02:01 PM
Yes, norenrad, I think that one was a hoax too.

But there have been some real ones as well, such as the Taos Hum, so we do know that these things can exist. But, what are they?

johnwalton
01-22-2012, 07:40 PM
sounds to me like haarp playing tricks or it could be testing for the "supposed invasion thru hologram" theory thats been talked about

norenrad
01-22-2012, 07:58 PM
Indeed, I'm sure that the Earth makes noises and sometimes we hear them. Here's a web link that talks about some of this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hum

I also know that as we get older, certain sounds cannot be heard any more. There was a radio station in Michigan that did a test on the air. They played a tone and asked listeners to call in to say whether they heard it or not. The idea is that people over a certain age, about 40, are not supposed to hear the sound. I did hear the sound, but very few others that were 40 and over did. Most of the people that called in that could hear the sound were 30 and below.

Personally, I experience spontaneous otoacoustic emissions when ever it is very very quiet.

southerncross
01-22-2012, 07:59 PM
Geologically, the earth can make some amazing sounds simply through stress transfers in the ground. Faultlines producing what are called slow earthquakes, could produce some interesting sounds through the rock. Something to consider.

johnwalton
01-22-2012, 08:13 PM
here is a link to a video that shows haarp in action , not verified so not saying its real. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsrFXM2RT-Q&feature=related

norenrad
01-22-2012, 08:21 PM
Yes, norenrad, I think that one was a hoax too.

And very funny too.

1derer
01-24-2012, 04:01 AM
I have been watching these vids too, quite odd...Of course, there are fakes, but I am not sure they all are...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4EoqJFqpbU

I am reading a lot of ideas as to what it could be, some sound like maybe underground shuttle systems, others sound like the Taos Hum, but there are others that some say could be atmospheric, and that what is being captured might be solar winds sraping across the upper atmosphere and we are hearing the interaction, but no one really seems to know for sure if this is the case...

I think that many are stating it is the Trumpets sounding the arrival of something as in biblical writings but I believe these types are just utilising this as a sounding post for a religious take.

Some say it might be the sound of tectonic plates and if so this could be a real problem, whilst others are blaming HAARP or Blue Beam, saying it is part of the fake alien invasion.

The thing is that these sounds are not consistent, are not being heard by everyone, and though it seems to be occuring across the world, it doesn't seem to affect very many people.

Intriguing none the less!

Here is an interesting argument that says the sounds are caused by a Pole Shift...

The Earth’s northern magnetic pole was moving towards Russia at a rate of about five miles annually. That progression to the East had been happening for decades. Suddenly, in the past decade the rate sped up. Now the magnetic pole is shifting East at a rate of 40 miles annually, an increase of 800 percent. And it continues to accelerate. Recently, as the magnetic field fluctuates, NASA has discovered “cracks” in it. This is worrisome as it significantly affects the ionosphere, troposphere wind patterns, and atmospheric moisture. All three things have an effect on the weather....

...What caught my eye was that the shifts can affect the ionosphere, troposphere wind patterns, and atmospheric moisture. The troposphere is the one closest to earth at about 10 kilometers. Next is the stratosphere. Each can change in height according to the temperature. The atmosphere is comprised of many layers including the ionosphere up to the exosphere at 700 kilometers. Jet streams move in the stratosphere at around 100 miles per hour. Suppose there is some sort of disruption between the layers being caused by the magnetic shift. Would this cause the loud sky roaring that we’ve recorded many times on this blog. We’ve determined in this post here, that these sounds have occurred in the past. There have been so many videos posted I’m convinced they’re accelerating in frequency. I’m not a scientist but perhaps if you’re an expert on the atmosphere you can expand or dispute my theory.

http://strangesoundsinthesky.com/2012/01/20/magnetic-pole-shift-sky-roars-in-spain-chile-and-columbia/

1derer
01-24-2012, 04:20 AM
Here's another one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhRMnybldt4&feature=player_embedded#!

1derer
01-24-2012, 04:25 AM
Here is the article on the Magnetic Pole Shift causing Superstorms and possibly the sky sounds...

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/february042011/global-superstorms-ta.php

CasperParks
01-25-2012, 10:51 AM
LOL Uhh yea, sounds about right after the SF 49er's knock them "giant fans" out of the Playoffs tomorrow.. Ha.. I doubt Casperparks will get this but haaaaaaaaaaaaaa... but they will need a big warehouse to put those poor lost souls.. :biggrin2:

Go Akers! heh..:angel_not:

You can't go anywhere in this area without seeing Packer stuff for sale in stores, gas stations... There are strange noises on game days! Odd roaring sound from stadium and bars...

norenrad
01-27-2012, 05:15 PM
The one main thing in common about all these is that the person with the camera is always standing at or near a window; they are always inside... better to pick up the sound from their speakers.

Eric
01-30-2012, 08:06 PM
Over the past week there have been odd roumblings heard on the West coast. I heard one and thought it was a start of an earthquake but nothing moved in the house. for the first few days the news reported just a unknown noises but later came up with a story that an American company was doing testing with Explosives. I find that quite fishy. They must have been massive blasts. I would have though the authorities would have been notified.

Robert_Fay
01-31-2012, 07:34 AM
What is causing these sounds? What affects will these sounds (and vibrations) have on the earth and all that is living here?

Have any of you heard something strange in the air recently? If you have, please post it here.

I hope i can be of some help here:
"Source Field trying to thwart balance in the illusion thru fear and manipulation of the chakras"
http://youtu.be/GZ2ZcmMxehk

The Source Field Investigations: The Hidden Science and Lost Civilizations Behind the 2012 Prophecies (http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/books-printed), by David Wilcock, is an excellent study of the mechanical process by which this illusion was made manifest.

I suppose most will not want this to be true, but it is.

The 'old-story' source field no longer exists. It was a 'mechanical' contrivance. The source field was needed to hold in place the expression of the 'old-story' false-dimension until the authority that directed that this experimental Experience be expressed actually showed up. That authority had forgotten that it had directed there be a slowed down 'observe-and-participate' Experience done. So the 'construction site' went unattended since the beginning of the expression, since the commencement of the Big Bang.

Bye-the-way, the reason for all the emotional trauma over all our incarnations of unending lifetimes and all the varied timelines was to produce enough density such that a call for help could be sent out and would reach real-dimensions. Help arrived September 2002. The 'old-story' was observed to be useless. That authority which started the whole thing then directed that a NEW STORY be commenced. This is in process now. The Planet is shedding density as it moves closer to real-dimensions. All that is left of the 'old-story' is the habits of expecting the source field to support the 'spiritual'-contracts that we all had overshadowing our existences from life time to life time.

An interesting question is whether the sounds are a reflection of our own 'crying-out' for the norm, for that which we have been trained to expect, trained to expect as support for the way things were programmed to be; or is it the residue of the source field within the illusion calling for help from something that is no longer there to 'power-it-up'? Recognize that we each have had an 'app' plugged onto each of us that directed our behaviors. That app, and our hidden selves, expects to be supported by the source field that used to be there giving rise to all expression within the illusion. That app and ourselves are 'addicted' to our daily 'fix' from the source field that supported our physical expression here. There cannot but be ramifications to the 'withdrawal' process.

I would suppose that many would have all sorts of questions. Yes, they can be addressed, but lets cut to the chase. Listen for your own personal guidance of inner-Knowing and follow it with some action in the physical. Observe the Experience you have (or that comes to you) and if you don't like it, conclude it and End it - - - and most importantly, forget the excess or aggravating stimulus of it. The forgetting part is what is important. Memory of things calls back the excess contained-energy of that Experience. The Absence of Stimulus is the definition of real-balance. Excess stimulus, from remembering an Ended Experience, takes you out of the place where there is no static on the line. Excess stimulus prevents you from well hearing your own personal guidance of inner-Knowing.

If all of the above sounds too complicated (and i agree on that), then just do what you enjoy. That way you will not be contained with excess contained-energy. Doing what you enjoy keeps the density of your vibration low, keeps the density of your expression low. Doing what you enjoy will help you to not be a problem for the inscrutable calculus of the Big Picture agenda that is moving the NEW STORY forward in expression.

Do what you enjoy. Don't be a problem.

Regarding the Planet shedding density, please see:

"Iraq War Will Untie Israel’s Hold On The World"

http://eductivefuturegroup.com/category/bush-why-iraq/bush-untie-israels-hold/

And for those of you who hate the 'controllers', see"

"You Need to Pay Attention to This:

http://bit.ly/ATTENTION-Bildebergers and this:
http://bit.ly/-Bildebergers-DENUDED NOW!"

As an aside, we have heard the sounds, very briefly, here in the Silicon Valley area of San Jose too, though the skepticism about fakery and recording sounds from interior speaker is always useful and prudent.

ProblemChild
01-31-2012, 02:30 PM
If you have the tech skills to record and upload to u-tube then it's not a big jump to mixing two audio tracks. Thesel lone camera looking at the sky shots are suspicious. Also a lot of the vid's have the same sound of children playing at the start witch is hokey. A camera crew in a public situation with members of the public looking to the sky saying "What the ......." would be better evidence.

kleemkrishnaya
02-01-2012, 06:40 AM
What about this explanation? I'm sre there are people who are adding hoaxes to the mix, as usual (such bores!) but some scientists seem to take the matter seriously enough!

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/240863-Strange-Sounds-in-Sky-Explained-by-Scientists

ProblemChild
02-09-2012, 03:45 PM
I like this guy's take on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH2GyHsKUVk

southerncross
02-10-2012, 01:31 AM
What about this explanation? I'm sre there are people who are adding hoaxes to the mix, as usual (such bores!) but some scientists seem to take the matter seriously enough!

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/240863-Strange-Sounds-in-Sky-Explained-by-Scientists

This is following along the lines of what I said earlier. We don't understand fully the dynamics of the earth sun relationship or it's affects on the core. As magnetic north has been picking up speed in it's movement these things may be interrelated rather than 2 separate incidences.
I do find the last sentence interesting though as the activity may pick up in Dec. I'm sure there will be plenty of lemmings racing for the cliff at that point.

Oh, I did like knit cap man though! I needed a laugh.
But did he say "Angels on High" or "Angels are High" ?? Or maybe he was high I just don't know.

norenrad
02-10-2012, 02:22 AM
I don't think he's a believer... I don't think I am either. I wonder where I could get a nifty piece of PVC like that?

Dragonfire
02-10-2012, 02:55 AM
Imagine the noise we could create if we got enough people to blow on them there pipes :biggrin2:

Now that would be something :das

southerncross
02-10-2012, 03:29 AM
SOLVED>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f92n1lZ47VY&feature=related

ka-lemtah
02-16-2012, 09:18 AM
sounds to me like haarp playing tricks or it could be testing for the "supposed invasion thru hologram" theory thats been talked about

It is my opinion that the 'Taos Hum' is not HAARP generated, and frankly, it is not clear to me how a "hologram" (an optical process) can cause world-wide sounds.

ka-lemtah

ka-lemtah
02-16-2012, 11:35 AM
Indeed, I'm sure that the Earth makes noises and sometimes we hear them. Here's a web link that talks about some of this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hum

I also know that as we get older, certain sounds cannot be heard any more. There was a radio station in Michigan that did a test on the air. They played a tone and asked listeners to call in to say whether they heard it or not. The idea is that people over a certain age, about 40, are not supposed to hear the sound. I did hear the sound, but very few others that were 40 and over did. Most of the people that called in that could hear the sound were 30 and below.

Personally, I experience spontaneous otoacoustic emissions when ever it is very very quiet.

Interesting story. NASA did a field-sequential-scanning TV experiment during one of the Moon landings, it allowed folks to see 'color' TV images on their black-and-white TV receivers.

Regarding the Taos-Hum, I read the wiki-pedia article, is so-so in my opinion, having too many prosaic explanations which don't match the information available or those effects experienced by folks. Interesting to note, that the author did cite Bill Beaty's website which in 1994 was the first (web-blog) on the InterNet that cited and allowed folks to share their 'Taos-Hum' experiences. I posted the details of my four year investigative effort in my attempt to identify (and crush!) the source of the hum, which incidentally, I can still hear. It is not a low frequency aural sound, in my opinion and of this I am fairly certain. However it does exhibit certain curious characteristics, for instance, I can only hear the sound inside an enclosure such as a bedroom, a bath-room, and an automobile, etc. There certain periods when I can not hear the hum, for instance, on US Federal holidays, although I have not recently been out of country, so I can't say if I can hear the sound outside of the Continental US, but it would be interesting to know. I have heard the sound on the interior of a cabin-cruiser which was about 75 miles off the coast of the US. For me, it is not too localized.

I first became aware of the sound sometime after 1994. Initially it drove me crazy, so much so, that I began to sleep alone in a guest bedroom using a ceiling fan (white-noise...pink-noise source with 12 dB rolloff). The sound of the 'wind' masks the hum, which allows me to sleep. After a few weeks, I tried to locate the sound by going outside, but when outside, I could not hear the sound??? Over many weeks I speculated all sorts of scenarios, one which I expended much time considering, was that of a large machine located somewhere nearyby my home. I visualized a very large motor driven machine, something like a bread-dough (such as I've seen in a Weber Bread production facility) stirring apparatus, the stirring bowl large enough to mix in the average size home, type machine...perhaps having a bearing that was failing?, or perhaps that there were multiple stirring machines, all turning at very similar RPMs, creating a kinetic vibration and zero-beating with each other, producing an infrasonic harmonic? But all these ideas failed in one form or another. For one, the energy required to conduct the infrasound any distance would be enormous, and there simply was no manufacturing facilities of the size required any where close by. However back to my story. In one attempt to discover the source, I drove my Bronco around trying to find the source, but no matter where I drove, I could still hear the sound, and curiously, it seemed to remain at a constant magnitude?!

In another failed attempt, I called the city (complete waste of time), they could care less and if they did care, they were completely clueless about how to discover the source. I was referred to the Department of Building and Safety, well, frankly, heh heh, they thought I was nuts. But I was very persistent, and eventually they sent over not one but two different inspectors, who also, thought I was nuts. Because, well they could not hear the sound. It was incredible....my ears were ringing and they could not hear the sound. In fact, no one in my neighborhood could hear the sound, including hordes of freinds who stopped by frequently. They could not hear it either! Sheis! So, I began trying to record the sound, which also failed to produce results. As I had little idea about the actual frequency, I procured an audio spectrum analyzer, which I rented from (now defunct) RenTronix, (a speciality industrial electronics rental firm). I was able to map a very large portion of the Human audible spectrum, but it exhibited a very steep roll-off (limited in bandwidth) below 20 Hertz which in part was due to the sensor used. So I substituted the sensor with a low frequency audio 'sensor' (four overlapping spectrum geophones bought on eBay) that I constructed, its bandwidth was fairly flat from about 20 Hertz down to 2.4 Hertz. I also constructed a very sensitive amplifier system to amplify and to filter the signal (unwanted 60 AC power-line 'hum', etc). I stuffed that signal into the spectrum analyzer but was unable to identify any periodic signal which would be consistent with the sound I was able to directly hear. Later, after returing the spectrum-analyzer, I kludged an A/D sampling PC system so that I could record the data to hard-disk to perform post-acquisition FFT analysis on the data. While I was able to both detect and 'see' my kitty walking on the patio concrete in the mornings for his snacks I put out there for him after I opened the cat-door, to allow his little Highness out for the day and I could see all sorts of strange noise in the environment I was unable to detect the hum. Later, I used a Delphi (Pascal) program which I found on the InterNet, this program both numerically synthesized (using the DSP inside the sound-card subsystem of the PC) and displayed numerically (very slick program) on the PC screen the synthesized frequency. Since I had the source code, I added a sweep function to the program, so that I could enter a beginning audio tone and an ending audio tone, along with a rate of change parameter. Using the modified program, I could sweep across the audio spectrum in a controlled manner while I observed the displayed audio frequency simultaneously. I then started the sweep, and when the sound of the swept tone crossed the 'hum' sound 'threshold' which I could hear, I jotted down the frequency displayed at that moment. I repeated this experiment a dozen or so times. I also, performed the experiment in various conditions, trying to estimate if it were likely to be an internal physiological condition within myself. The tone repeatedly was in the range (moved around a bit, 1 or 2 Hz as was reliant on subjective perception), to be nominally 7.5 Hertz. A rather odd number (theta rythm). A few days later, a friend dropped by, a fellow I met, while I was peforming a contract for the Argonne National Laboratories/INEL (Idaho), he was a main-frame customer engineer for Perkin Elmer. I had at that time a PE super-computer that had a broken disk-drive, he was the tech they sent to fix the $45,000 head-per-track drive (a really fast drive). Anyway, I had not seen the fellow in a few years, and we were chatting a bit, and then he interrupted me, asking me, "what the hell is that humming noise?" Heh heh heh!! Hmmm, what humming noise do you hear, I asked. He said he could hear a sound that seemed like, "Mmmmmawwwwowohowoh".

One of the reasons this fellow and I remained freinds through the years was based in part upon his having an ExtraTerrestrial contact experience. He once told me that three aliens had floated down through the ceiling of his 64th floor penthouse appartment suite while he was living in New York City (he was an IBM mainframe computer technician there). He told me that they wanted him to go with them someplace, and that if he did, that he would become immortal. He said that he was very tempted, but that he was having so much fun with girls, that, well, he just could not leave all the fun. But he claimed that if and when he decided that he wanted to go with them, that all he had to do would be to think about them, and that they would come back for him, but once he left, that he could not return to Earth. After I realized, that another person could also hear the 'hum' and that the person was a contactee (as I am).....when the other ET contactees visited my home, I'd ask them if they too, could hear the hum. Surprise surprise!! They can.

Another interesting tidbit along these same lines, a few years ago, I was contacted via my search doctrine website, by a Brazilian ET studies group. They were funded and otherwise assisted by the Brazilian Airforce. After intial contact, they insisted to chat only by telephone, as they believed that their InterNet was being monitored by the US intelligence. Anyway, we began discoursing via telephone chats, whereby I'd send them via post a phone number and then they would call me at their convenience for their security. We had very interesting discussions. One of the discussion concerned a low frequency 'tone' which they identified as a 'tonal-fence', and which they believed originated somewhere inside the Arizona desert, right around the area identified by Lloyed Pye as being an Ashtar Cmd 'safe-zone' area. A few years later, I came into possesion of some lecture notes written by Anna Hayes (author of the Voyager I & II books, V1 is excellent, two yuk), which describe an 'electro-tonal-fence' that Anna Hayes claims is generated in another dimension, and which is used as a 'control element' on Earth. The Brazilian scientsts descriptions of their signal analysis was quite close to Anna Hayes' lay description. Interesting stuff. Sorry about the length.

ka-lemtah

norenrad
02-16-2012, 02:59 PM
SOLVED>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f92n1lZ47VY&feature=related

I changed my mind, I want one of those.

Robert_Fay
02-20-2012, 01:46 AM
Maybe the remnants of the now dead source field were groaning about what has just come up:

Global Bank Resignations

1) Feb. 15, 2012 / World Bank CEO Zoellick resigns
http://business.time.com/?s=World+Bank+CEO+Zoellick+resigns+&searchsubmit=Find
http://business.time.com/2012/02/15/world-bank-president-zoellick-resigns/

2) Feb. 15, 2012 / Anz Bank CFO Australia resigns
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/anz-bank-cfo-resigns-sparks-management-reshuffle-2012-02-15
http://www.proformative.com/news/1470243/cfo-anz-bank-resigns-amid-turmoil

3) Feb. 15, 2012 / Nicaragua Central Bank Pres Rosales resigns
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-02-15/nicaragua-central-bank-head-quits-amid-alba-spat-with-ortega.html
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-02-14/nicaragua-central-bank-head-quits-amid-row.html

4) Feb. 17, 2012 / Credit Suisse Chief Joseph Tan resigns
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-02-17/credit-suisse-s-private-bank-chief-asian-economist-tan-resigns.html

5) Feb. 18, 2012 / GERMAN PRESIDENT Christian Ruff resigns
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2102524/German-President-Christian-Wulff-forced-resign.html

6) Feb. 15, 2012 / Royal Bank of Scotland Australian CEO Stephen Williams resigns
http://blogs.wsj.com/dealjournalaustralia/2012/02/15/rbs-australia-head-to-step-down/
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/wall-street-journal/andrew-chick-to-lead-royal-bank-of-scotlands-australian-arm/story-fnay3vxj-1226272513981

7) Feb. 13, 2012 / Kuwait Central Bank CEO resigns
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/industries/kuwait-central-bank-chief-resigns-amid-political-tensions/2012/02/13/gIQAcxrOAR_story.html
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-02-13/kuwait-central-bank-governor-resigns-on-economy-al-qabas-says.html

8) Feb. 15, 2012 / Nova Kreditna Banka Maribo CEO resigns
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-02-15/slovenia-s-nova-kreditna-banka-maribor-ceo-plos-resigns.html
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/15/slovenia-banks-idUSL5E8DF6K120120215

9) Feb. 15, 2012 / Nova Ljubljanska Banka CEO resigns
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-02-15/slovenia-s-nova-kreditna-banka-maribor-ceo-plos-resigns.html
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/15/slovenia-banks-idUSL5E8DF6K120120215

10) Feb. 6, 2012 / Bank of India CEO Chaturvedi resigns
http://www.livemint.com/2012/02/06160111/Dhanlaxmi-Bank-CEO-Amitabh-Cha.html
http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/industry-and-economy/banking/article2865955.ece

11) Feb. 10, 2012 / Tamilnad Mercantile Bank CEO resigns
http://www.business-standard.com/india/news/tamilnad-mercantile-bank-md-resigns/464259/
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/news-by-company/corporate-announcement/Tamilnad-Mercantile-Bank-CEO-AK-Jagannathan-quits-bank-may-take-time-return-to-normalcy/articleshow/11830538.cms

12) Feb. 18, 2012 / GOLDMAN SACHS CEO Blankfein Asked to resign, says No.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/06/lloyd-blankfein-goldman-s_n_858647.html?
https://www.google.com/search?q=GOLDMAN+SACHS+CEO+Blankfein+Asked+to+resi gn&qscrl=1

ALSO See Below:
Mists of Avalon (http://www.themistsofavalon.net/n4208-11-resignations-coming-now-today-from-bank-ceo-s-around-the-globe):
http://www.themistsofavalon.net/n4208-11-resignations-coming-now-today-from-bank-ceo-s-around-the-globe
And
Dinar Recaps (http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2012/02/bulldog75-worldwide-bank-resignations.html):
Bulldog75 Worldwide Bank Resignations (http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2012/02/bulldog75-worldwide-bank-resignations.html) 02/18/2012
http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2012/02/bulldog75-worldwide-bank-resignations.html

southerncross
02-20-2012, 09:57 PM
And who says there aren't job opportunities out there ?!!!

Dang, it's lemming-time in the banking industry. I haven't seen that many CEO's leave since Ivan the Terrible started beheading political rivals !

newyorklily
02-20-2012, 10:19 PM
And who says there aren't job opportunities out there ?!!!

Dang, it's lemming-time in the banking industry. I haven't seen that many CEO's leave since Ivan the Terrible started beheading political rivals !

That was a good one, southerncross. :lmao:

Robert_Fay
02-27-2012, 08:09 AM
Job Opportunities out there? Yup, there sure are Southerncross (http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/member.php?147-southerncross)
The list of resigning bankers is growing, not that this has anything to do with the strange sounds.

55 RESIGNATIONS FROM WORLD BANKS (http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/): http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/

newyorklily
02-27-2012, 09:02 AM
Synopsis from Linda Moulton Howe's report on Coast to Coast, Feb. 23, 2012.

In three half-hour segments, investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe (http://www.earthfiles.com/) discussed the large number of strange and unexplained horn-like sounds filling the air since March 2011 and possible causes. The phenomenon surfaced after a number of videos were uploaded on YouTube from such divergent places as Norway, Costa Rica, Tennessee and Kiev, Ukraine (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcUDYBIrWio&feature=email). Recently, Linda interviewed two witnesses in Tennessee, who in separate locations, heard the Kiev-like horn sounds on January 18-19, 2012.

Read more here http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2012/02/23

southerncross
02-27-2012, 06:33 PM
Bankers jumping ship before the inspectors get there I suppose. Hope the lemmings drown.

Are there any scientific studies being done on these sounds? If they are indeed atmospheric or coming from above the atmosphere, surely some curious science geek is trying to measure these and locate a source?

ka-lemtah
03-04-2012, 09:55 AM
Bankers jumping ship before the inspectors get there I suppose. Hope the lemmings drown.

Are there any scientific studies being done on these sounds? If they are indeed atmospheric or coming from above the atmosphere, surely some curious science geek is trying to measure these and locate a source?

SouthernCross,

These reports are so bad, the hearers don't identify the area, the town, the time....what is there to investigate?

ka-lemtah
ps..a 'geek' is a person, generally boozer or drug addict, who travels with three-day carnivals; in front of audience, bites the head-off of living animals, usually a snake or a chicken, thus paying for room & board.

southerncross
03-16-2012, 06:43 PM
While not trumpets or long humms, this seemed as good a place as any to put this.
There have been numerous booms heard in the SE US for some months now. None have
been recorded (or released) on USGS sites. This one seems to have the signature of a sonic boom.
But the 2 F16 that were up were sub sonic, or so the govt. stated.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/Sonic-boom-shakes-Southeast-Georgia/-/475880/9319236/-/g47l12z/-/index.html

Robert_Fay
03-19-2012, 10:49 AM
Thanks for the heads-up, SoutherCross. As you might imagine, out here in California, we didn't get any commentary of what happened in the local news of Georgia. I liked the folks who sort of got a kick out of it and had a smile on their faces.

southerncross
03-20-2012, 12:39 AM
Clintonville, Wisconsin has had some of these sounds reported Sunday the 18th.
They said it was a clanging metal and thunder and their homes shook.
No reports of seismic activity. Some of these sounds make me wonder if they are testing
a supersonic black project plane. But why take the chance over the US?

southerncross
03-20-2012, 08:11 PM
Clinton, Wisconsin experienced these noises again last night. The city administrator said they have checked gas lines, water, seismic, meteorologists, seismic, mining companies and they are coming up empty handed. The noises occurred the evening of the 19th and went in to the morning of the 20th.

These noises are occurring all over the nation.

What the F*** are they ?

norenrad
03-20-2012, 08:25 PM
My first assumption is that something is pulling or pushing on the Earth.

... wait, that's my second assumption.

johnwalton
03-21-2012, 03:41 AM
maybe its from what the bible predicted , the return of god from the sounding of the trumpets just a thought but i'd be more inclined to say its either a stealth jet or h.a.r.r.p or a test for the so called holograms i've read about

WildMage
03-21-2012, 06:09 AM
i actually heard this sound about 6-8 months ago, at the time though i just chocked it to the cars and big rigs on the freeway creating an usual sound anomaly.

The Strange Sounds Phenomenon: A Comprehensive Chronological Compilation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEWTrYB-ERA

-------------------------------------------
this was an interesting period of time when booms were being heard up and down the east coast and then bell island happened...

Bell Island Boom Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T3Y7HfGzEk

Bell Island Boom Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDLKycZg3DM

Bell Island Boom Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuFTi0Kj6m8

-----------------------------------

A skeptics take on Ball island, it is fun to listen to. At least the super lightning part of is probably correct the question being what created it. Sort of sounds like an ionospheric discharge going to ground but why would anyone want to do something like that? Of course this is assuming it was not a natural event that occurs once every few thousand years or so ;)

SKRadio-The Bell Island Boom! 78'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tETgYDxJPQ

newyorklily
03-21-2012, 03:31 PM
Loud booms in Wisconsin are being investigted.

Mysterious Booms and Trembles Plague Wisconsin Town, Baffle Scientists by Kevin Dolak
Police, residents and experts are baffled by the source of mysterious booms and shaking that have been plaguing the town of Clintonville, Wis., for the past three days, and have caused some residents to flee.The Clintonville Police Department said they have received over 250 calls about noises from underground shaking homes in the northeast corner of the town near Green Bay, Wis. with approximately 5000 residents.
The mystery is even stumping some of the brightest minds at the University of Wisconsin, who were consulted about whether or not these booms could be related to seismic activity.
"I think we can rule out that standard earthquake activity, [that] some swarm of earthquakes is happening in that region. It also really looks like it's not connected to, say, unusual drilling activity or some other kind of real obvious human induced signal, " Harold Tobin, one of those professors in the Geoscience department at the University of Wisconsin told WKOW (http://www.wkow.com/story/17201256/uw-geologists-puzzled-by-booms-in-clintonville).
Tobin headed to Clintonville after he received a call from the Wisconsin Geological Survey office asking for help.

Read more here http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/mysterious-booms-trembles-plague-wisconsin-town-baffle-scientists-060707562--abc-news.html

Chris
03-21-2012, 03:33 PM
It made the national TV news this morning with loud booms being heard in Clintonville, Wisconsin. Local residents have actually met with city officials (they had to use the local high school so many attended) as there are serious concerns over the noise's origins and potential safety concerns.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/21/mysterious-booms-rattle-wisconsin-city/

southerncross
03-21-2012, 08:14 PM
It occurred again this morning in Clintonville. I haven't heard if any other nearby cities are reporting it or not.
They have set up some not so scientific tests to document the movement and sounds at least.
But it's curious that the University's there haven't jumped on it for fun if nothing else.

southerncross
03-22-2012, 12:18 AM
They are having a town meeting tonight. Would be interesting to be there.
But these folks are seeking answers and maybe they can stir up enough attention.
There was a story on it on Fox News this afternoon so it is getting noticed.

Doc
03-23-2012, 04:35 PM
From AP via the Herald Tribune:

Wisconsin area that had booms also had a quake, officials say By DINESH RAMDE Associated Press

Published: Friday, March 23, 2012 at 1:00 a.m. Last Modified: Thursday, March 22, 2012 at 8:02 p.m.
MILWAUKEE - A minor earthquake occurred this week near the eastern Wisconsin city where researchers have been investigating a series of unexplained booming sounds, federal geologists said Thursday.

The U.S. Geological Survey said the 1.5 magnitude earthquake struck Tuesday just after midnight in Clintonville, a town of about 4,600 people about 40 miles west of Green Bay.

Geophysicist Paul Caruso told The Associated Press that loud booming noises have been known to accompany earthquakes. It's possible the mysterious sounds that town officials have been investigating are linked to the quake, he said.

Read the rest here:

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20120323/ARCHIVES/203231017/-1/todayspaper?Title=Wisconsin-area-that-had-booms-also-had-a-quake-officials-say

Fore
03-23-2012, 10:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdOnEsHZrDk

southerncross
03-25-2012, 12:25 AM
1.5 mag at 3.1 depth isn't enough to create this over several says. They're just trying to calm people down. Perhasp magma is moving under the ground, but why hasn't that been picked up on seismographs? Not just USGS but also local universities.

But here's something worth considering:

Blasting Neutrinos Under Wisconsin May Yield Big Payoff

By Joel Achenbach
Washington Post Staff Writer
Monday, August 17, 2009

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/08/16/AR2009081601835.html

Robert_Fay
03-26-2012, 05:03 AM

I suspect that no one here can believe me when i tell you that all of the Clintonville, Wisconsin, booming is the Planet releasing, or better said, the Planet shedding massive amounts of density at an ever increasing rate. We don't register it by there are huge dimensional leaps happening as this dimension head in the direction away from density and toward read dimensions. Can the 'old-story' ET crowd still see us? Nope. Can they access this dimensional phase of physical time\space? Nope. How long will we still be formally in the status of time\space? i don't know.

Is there free beer in real-dimensions? i say yes. i say that real-dimensions is where the energy-Union Hall tavern is and it is from there that free-flowing energy gets sent out onto construction sites to do expression (make manifest those things that are to become Experiences, such as the Big Bang, etc.) So, are we headed home? Well, if you are made out of energy, then, yup. Free beer for everyone! Will you remember you were here? Nope. Its not supposed to work that way. If it did, then there would be judgement and that's not allowed in real dimensions.

And with that, may i once again raise a toast to Mirthful Irreverence Everywhere.
"Except for the Pain, I wouldn't believe me either (http://eductivefuturegroup.com/?page_id=45)"
[ http://bit.ly/Pain_i_Believe ]

Hell, you might even like:
"Iraq War Will Untie Israel’s Hold On The World (http://eductivefuturegroup.com/category/bush-why-iraq/bush-untie-israels-hold/)"
http://eductivefuturegroup.com/category/bush-why-iraq/bush-untie-israels-hold/

"EXPLANATION of the New Story (http://eductivefuturegroup.com/explanation-of-the-new-story/) Now the Thwarting Contract is Over":
http://eductivefuturegroup.com/tag/bon-jovi/
"K.D. Lang sings Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah (http://youtu.be/P_NpxTWbovE)"
http://youtu.be/P_NpxTWbovE This Is The One … This is the one that works.

"What is the Illusion about (http://eductivefuturegroup.com/what-is-the-illusion-about/)" http://eductivefuturegroup.com/what-is-the-illusion-about/

"ATTENTION : BILDERBERGERS (http://eductivefuturegroup.com/2009/11/01/attention-bildebergers/)"
{ http://bit.ly/Attention_BILDERBERGERS }
[ http://bit.ly/ATTENTION-Bildebergers ]

"Sunspot Activity Supports EXPRESSION (http://eductivefuturegroup.com/category/sunspot-activity/sunspot-activity-supports-expression/)"
& [ http://bit.ly/Sunspot-Activity ]

Wouldn't it be wild if there held truth ... even if it were only allegorical.

Valkyries, more beer for this crowd here!
Someone kick the jukebox, damn it!: http://www.neptunianhorizon.com/music/ (http://www.neptunianhorizon.com/music/) and punch # 9.
(http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5EEF7F14B45C085C)
.'.

kleemkrishnaya
03-26-2012, 06:17 AM
Just want to say thanks for those links,very interesting. . .made me smile first thing on a Monday!

southerncross
03-27-2012, 02:57 AM
Has anyone considered the Carrington Event? There is a lot of electricity in the atmosphere and the ionosphere. Far more than most people know or believe and at some periods, for various reasons, this electricity becomes very active and effects everything.

In 1851 and 1864 were two other years that such sounds were heared by people. What you probably don’t know is that between those two dates, in 1859, there was the largest ever recorded solar flare. An event known as “Carrington event” or “Carrington super flare” named after the guy who first observed it on September 1st 1859. If true, that would be catastrophic.

southerncross
03-31-2012, 08:44 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/03/mysterious-booms-return-to-clintonville-wisconsin/

This is a recording of the Clintonville booms. So what are these and why are they heard all over the country?

Other locations experiencing unusual sounds this March are:

From Soledad to Seaside, Calif.
Markdale, Ontario
Canaan and Rockland, Maine
Brunswick, Georgia
Middletown, Conn.- Unusual sounds from sky
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Gonzales, La.
Rocky Face, Ga
Pulaski, Minn. - Unusual Sounds, booms, and lights in sky
Vilnius, Lithuania
Paola, Kansas
Mebane, North Carolina

Dragonfire
03-31-2012, 10:33 PM
I'm not that far from Mebane, NC. I didn't even know it occured :yikes:

southerncross
03-31-2012, 10:57 PM
One of the peculiar things I've read that residents are reporting is you can hear the booms or sounds from the sky in one area and then blocks away nothing at all. It still has not been solved though I think we have a solar/terrestrial phenomenon. I know these sounds were reported a few yrs before and after the Carrington Event of 1859 when a massive solar flare hit the planet and wrecked the telegraph lines. Fortunately few people felt the affects of the flare, but today it would send us all back a good 100 yrs. Anything not sheilded would be ruined.

Robert_Fay
04-02-2012, 05:38 AM
Thanks, KleemKrishnaya.

i guess a smile is approval, at some level, especially on a Monday, right? That is always good to get the beer flowing.

newyorklily
05-30-2012, 03:31 PM
More loud "booms", with shaking and tree damage, but no signs of earthquake activity. This was in several Michigan cities a few nights ago.

http://youtu.be/3oKj_ptBOUE

CasperParks
05-30-2012, 10:26 PM
More loud "booms", with shaking and tree damage, but no signs of earthquake activity. This was in several Michigan cities a few nights ago.

I grew up in SW Michigan, 1960s -1970s. Heard what they are discribing when a teenager.

When the sound barrer is broken you can hear it and feel it if close enough. Wonder what it is like when the speed of light barrer is broken low to the ground.

Lake Michigan isn't to far away. An underwater base, someone was coming or going? What if they had to accelerate to avoid a fight, and or another aircraft?

If you look at the map in the video, it is a "u-turn". Following a straightline through the "U" would put it coming and going near Saugatuck Dunes along the lakeshore.

enigphilo
06-01-2012, 07:03 PM
Last month's solar flare created a mysterious pulse on Earth that seemed to 'answer' sun's blast

After an unusually long quiet period, the sun unleashed a solar flare on May 17 this year - but scientists are now puzzling over what happened on Earth.

Neutron monitors all round the world lit up in response to the blast for the first time in six years, despite the fact it was an M-Class, or moderate, flare.

The 'answering' pulse shouldn't have happened at all. Now scientists are trying to unravel what happened - and why our planet 'pulsed' in response.

Full Story (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2153200/Last-months-solar-flare-created-mysterious-pulse-Earth-answer-suns-blast.html)

Robert_Fay
06-15-2012, 09:55 AM
"Reporter Detained/Arrested Investigating Mysterious Explosion That Rocked N.E. Mi On 6-6-12 (2 of 2) (http://youtu.be/gP5rc0z7S5U)"
http://youtu.be/gP5rc0z7S5U

http://youtu.be/gP5rc0z7S5U

All our sacred cows are going to betray us because those are our 'false'-other we use to try to make ourselves complete. It will get worse. We will be driven to know ourselves and ourselves alone.
“Bring your emotional subconscious into your conscious so you can decide What Is Needed for you.
Take off the ‘glasses’. Take off the filters on your conscious mind.
You now have free will.” ~ “boss”-gear

These fear-porn posts can be understood as the result of no one understanding what is really going on, and there is no reason why anyone should know and understand, including the US military.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1897056/pg1
http://www.dhs.gov/ynews/fact-sheets/national-level-exercise-2012-fact-sheet.shtm
http://naturalsociety.com/wp-content/uploads/radiationcount.png
http://www.iowacityowl.com/posts/396-Radiation-Spike-Follows-Nuclear-Reactor-Leak

It turns out that this is just the Planet releasing excess-containment, density, as it moves toward greater balance. Yes, the release of density does show up as a radiological signature, but is nothing to worry about.

- You will not read this anywhere else. No one knows, or understands. Not to worry. "Planet Farts after years of beer."
- And, no, i can't explain to you how i know this. ... It is my job is as good an answer as anything.
- In fact, we should be glad that the Planet is doing this.
- The result will be, one might well expect, less unbalance in those living in the area.

And with that, may I once again raise a toast to Mirthful Irreverence Everywhere.

Doc
06-15-2012, 03:50 PM
Welcome back, Robert_Fay, and thanks for that. This story keeps coming back...and from diffuse locations, too.

From Tamara Wallace on our Facebook Newsfeed, more Strange Sounds news:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SMVpbgYUgRQ

Doc
06-30-2012, 03:52 AM
http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Strange-Sound-Reported-San-Diego-Coastline-Mystery-Sound-160873565.html?dr

Strange Sound Reported in San Diego

The sound was felt or heard in all corners of San Diego County

By R. Stickney (http://www.nbcsandiego.com/results/?keywords=%22R.+Stickney%22&byline=y&sort=date) and Lauren Steussy (http://www.nbcsandiego.com/results/?keywords=%22Lauren+Steussy%22&byline=y&sort=date)

| Friday, Jun 29, 2012 | Updated 4:34 PM PDT

http://media.nbcsandiego.com/images/654*368/San-Diego-Skyline-133071239.jpg (http://media.nbcsandiego.com/images/654*368/San-Diego-Skyline-133071239.jpg)

Residents from Chula Vista to Oceanside reported a large rumble around 12:45 p.m. Friday.

The mysterious sensation was described by some people as sounding like a door slamming while others said it was strong enough to rattle windows.
A check of the U.S. Geological Survey website (http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/) showed no earthquake activity."

Read the rest at the link

CasperParks
06-30-2012, 04:57 AM
Mole People!

southerncross
06-30-2012, 07:57 PM
What the Bleep is going on ? Has no clever geophysicist not weighed in on this ?

southerncross
06-07-2013, 04:15 PM
Just to bring this topic back in to the present. The loud booms are still being reported. These are significant and reportedly rattle walls and foundations of homes.

The earth does indeed make many noises but this phenomenon has remained persistent and shows no signs of easing off.
So, it remains to be asked what is triggering these ? Is it originating from our core ? Is it connected to our magnetic atmosphere ? Or tied in to the sun ? I've read a lot of theories, but to date found nothing that really solves the question.

So, what have any of you run across on this topic if anything that is of scientific use ?

southerncross
06-28-2013, 06:37 PM
I've been digging hoping to find some scientists to weigh in on this in a meaningful way. This interview is quite enlightening and touches on questions that to date have remained substantially unanswered. If true, then our inner planet is changing and we are feeling its effects.

Very nice article here by Linda Moulton Howe on her site. Freely available to read.

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=2101&category=Science

atmjjc
06-28-2013, 07:54 PM
My guess most of the noises are probably due to "FRACKING'. It is a political bombshell as well. The website link I leave below tries to relate fracking with strange sounds around the world.

http://maven2379.wordpress.com/2012/02/01/fracking-is-bad-but-is-it-the-cause-of-the-strange-sounds-heard-all-around-the-world/

majicbar
06-28-2013, 09:59 PM
My guess most of the noises are probably due to "FRACKING'. It is a political bombshell as well. The website link I leave below tries to relate fracking with strange sounds around the world.

http://maven2379.wordpress.com/2012/02/01/fracking-is-bad-but-is-it-the-cause-of-the-strange-sounds-heard-all-around-the-world/This makes total sense to me, we cannot be altering our ground to this degree and not expect some kind of response in kind, earthquakes are often heard to boom, this is similar but on a wide basis without similar ground waves that one gets with earthquakes.

southerncross
06-29-2013, 03:52 AM
We may have a compound problem. I know the fracking is damaging the water as when they started it in my area, the water soon went to having a funny taste. Eventually I sold the land I loved and had worked all my life for. South of town there have been small quakes in swarms. Rarely ever seen here so that is the only variable introduced. Sinkholes are a natural effect of reducing groundwater and support. Some areas are more prone than others, and the fracking will definitely reduce groundwater levels.
But I believe the core and its changes are going to have more profound effects in the tectonic plate shifts and mega quakes.
I still think the sounds are generated from intense infrasound from the core into the atmosphere and bouncing back. The metal on metal sounds reported can be explained as well in the deep earth and the sound bouncing back from the different mantle layers moving.
So, it may well be a compound problem which is interacting, or simply acting on, the planet. Our atmosphere is a very dynamic thing and certainly capable of magnifying infrasound waves.

Robert_Fay
07-01-2013, 09:28 AM
I've been digging hoping to find some scientists to weigh in on this in a meaningful way. This interview is quite enlightening and touches on questions that to date have remained substantially unanswered. If true, then our inner planet is changing and we are feeling its effects.

Very nice article here by Linda Moulton Howe on her site. Freely available to read.

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=2101&category=Science

What if the Planet is getting rid of density, just as would seem to be observed but only recognized as a changing of the inner core. This is my "sell"... that a new-illusion is rising... and i am sticking with it. ROTFL

As is my traditional moniker, and attempt at wry humor, to bring some levity to each and every day because the illusion can be such a pain in the butt, let me leave you with this: Remember, this IS the illusion… so laughing at the comedy of it all is a good thing.

When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let them wonder how you did it.
And with that, may I once again raise a toast to Mirthful Irreverence Everywhere.

southerncross
07-01-2013, 10:08 PM
I enjoy the levity. I don't think the whole picture is formed here as yet. And I'm sure there are other forces exerting themselves on the planet. But what is life if it doesn't have some mystery ? :das:

Fore
06-23-2014, 10:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TklVoyfQzAI

Pandora'sParadox
06-24-2014, 05:49 PM
@ Fore...
What is it...?

Don't tell me you don't have an idea/ know...

I highly doubt that we have a collective group of hoaxers around the world doing this. I've seen some of the debunking material on the low trumpet sounding "sounds"...but its very abnormal. Something just outside our atmosphere??? or a collective group testing of HAARP? Even a low hum of some sort of active camo ship???

Fore
06-24-2014, 11:21 PM
@ Fore...
What is it...?

Don't tell me you don't have an idea/ know...

I highly doubt that we have a collective group of hoaxers around the world doing this. I've seen some of the debunking material on the low trumpet sounding "sounds"...but its very abnormal. Something just outside our atmosphere??? or a collective group testing of HAARP? Even a low hum of some sort of active camo ship???I can only tell you I have heard it myself back when I was in Miami.

The roar that lasts for an hour, other times for a quarter of a day. I recognize some of the sounds played, but not the ones that sound like trumpets.

Pandora'sParadox
06-25-2014, 05:39 PM
I know I'm going to get stonewalled...but...I'm going to ask

You recognize some of the sounds???
How do you recognize them/what are they/what do they represent?

Edward
06-26-2014, 06:56 PM
Yeah I have heard about these sounds seen various video's but I have never heard anything of any sort myself. They are indeed fascinating and there is definitely something amiss here. Could be a natural phenomenon but I think it has to do with vibration of some sort but what? What is causing these different occillations?

Edward

Pandora'sParadox
06-26-2014, 07:09 PM
Logically thinking...

It would have to come within our own atmosphere...
Sound travels only so far...so a known "radius" of heard sounds would help narrow it down...
What if there was no sound? Just a signal that everyone with ears could hear?

o_0

Many variables...still waiting to see if Fore answers back. :biggrin2: "respect"

majicbar
06-26-2014, 08:58 PM
Logically thinking...

It would have to come within our own atmosphere...
Sound travels only so far...so a known "radius" of heard sounds would help narrow it down...
What if there was no sound? Just a signal that everyone with ears could hear?

o_0

Many variables...still waiting to see if Fore answers back. :biggrin2: "respect"
That makes no sense unless you are saying that these events are telepathic, the test would be if deaf people also "heard" the reputed sound. I thought that I read that these were showing up on some seismographs, that would require it to be a physical phenomena like a sound wave. More empirical tests would answer that question which if telepathic would be astounding.

Fore
06-26-2014, 09:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TklVoyfQzAI@ Paradox

The sounds I heard in Miami were represented in this video
@ 1:16 through 1:27
@ 1:30 through 1:47
@ 2:25 through 3:13

What they were? I don't know. I only know that it sounds that loud and it is very often continuous for a period of time. Then it stops. Then days pass and it starts up again.

I hope that answers your question.

Pandora'sParadox
06-27-2014, 07:24 AM
That makes no sense unless you are saying that these events are telepathic, the test would be if deaf people also "heard" the reputed sound. I thought that I read that these were showing up on some seismographs, that would require it to be a physical phenomena like a sound wave. More empirical tests would answer that question which if telepathic would be astounding.

In reference to the seismograph, do they show from where it originates, from within the earth, or outside? I'm leaning towards the non telepathic side, just a random possibility.

Pandora'sParadox
06-27-2014, 07:26 AM
@ Fore

I want to read your autobiography one day.

:cool:

Fore
06-27-2014, 08:43 AM
@ Fore

I want to read your autobiography one day.

:cool:There wouldn't be much of anything interesting in that.

Dragonfire
06-27-2014, 09:10 PM
There wouldn't be much of anything interesting in that.

Depends on who writes it ;)

Edward
06-28-2014, 05:32 AM
I've been thinking more and more about this. I think what ever the sound is. It's seems to be localized event. Where it is heard only for "x" distance. So what ever is causing it I don't know but perhaps that can lead us to focus various trajectories and range of possibilities.

Edward