PDA

View Full Version : Report: Pony Mutilation, 5th January, 2012.

Lee
01-29-2012, 01:18 PM
Once again, Phil Hoyle's report on the Carmarthenshire mutilation incident follows:

APFU

Pony Mutilation, 5th January, 2012. Cifflig, Whitland, Carmarthenshire.

http://i42.tinypic.com/15s53jr.png

Preliminary Report:

Animal: 7 year old Male Pony, 'Barney'
Mutilation Injuries: Both eyes removed, mouth slit, ear cut and body slashed open in the attack leaving a one by two foot cut along the abdomen.
Horse Owner: Linda Vickerage
Daughter: Nicola Mann.

http://i40.tinypic.com/2d18lxl.png
Whitland, Carmarthenshire an area of renowned unusual activity

The attack on Barney was the first of 3 confirmed attacks from West Wales, Cornwall and Devon.
Police investigation concluded Barney had died of natural causes but the Facebook comments from Nicola, daughter of Linda Vickerage that owned mutilated pony clearly demonstrates the anger, frustration and bewilderment of what appears to an editing of the facts that the body had been cut upon and body parts removed by a sharp instrument.
Owner Linda Vickerage found 7-year-old Barney dead in his field in Ciffig, in the Whitland area, on Thursday (5 January) when she went to feed him and another pony he shared the field with.
Barney had reportedly had his eyes removed, mouth slit, ear cut and body slashed open in the attack.
Linda Vickerage had owned Barney for six-and-a-half years offered a reward to assist in the arrest of the perpetrators.
Her daughter Nicola Mann said his eyes appeared to have been cut to blind him and there was a long gash along his stomach.
"My mother is absolutely devastated. She has lost her little friend and animals are everything to her.
"Barney was a pet and he was so well loved. He was a rescue pony so had had a hard enough life anyway."
Dyfed-Powys Police said officers were called to a field on 5 January.
"The horse had sustained several injuries including to the abdomen and the eyes," it said, adding that initial tests had proved inconclusive.

Police were investigating the attack on Barney along the lines of a Satanic ritual but the 5th of January is not considered to be relevant to the Satanist calendar such as the 7th of January which is St. Winebald’s day which is falsely believed to be an event dedicated to animal or human sacrifice and dismemberment by Satanic cults.
But the 7th of January was the day another mutilation was reported in Cornwall where a stallion called Eric was found dean and mutilated in a similar way to Barney.
Dyfed-Powys Police force now say it has concluded that the horse died from natural causes.
"There will be no criminal investigation into this matter," it added.
His owners say they still believe he was attacked and his death may be linked to some sort of ritual due to cuts to his eyes and stomach and not forgetting the apparent precise and what appeared to the initial first two vets as surgical removal of the ***** and testicles.
It is clear from the F.B posting below by Nicola Mann daughter of the pony owner that the Dyfed-Powys Police conclusion was premature and a full and open mined investigation was not undertaken. A vet employed by the Dyfed-Powys Police did not examine Barney until a full 7 days after his death which would make any scientific evaluation for the cause of the injuries virtually impossible.

Face Book Posting by Nicola Mann:

Nicola Mann

"I'm Nicola, the daughter of Linda. Thanks for the lovely supportive comments. As you can imagine this is devastating. Barney was a rescue pony and the sweetest gentile little soul. I'm reading the news reports that the "police are doing an investigation"..well that's just not true...they took two hours to respond to the call, didn't even bother to go and look at his body on Thursday when it was reported and only did on Friday when my brother and I insisted that they do so. Since then the police have never once asked any questions or showed any interest in the mutilation of Barney. A two foot long by one foot deep cut deep cut has been made along Barney's stomach and his genitals (he was a stallion) have been removed, his eyes, ears and mouth were cut. I asked the police who attended on Friday why they haven't treated this as suspicious when anyone can see with an untrained eye that the wound to his abdomen was foul play. Her comment....."it was dark when we saw the pony's body" It was evident that boot prints and other evidence were around the scene. Now another poor stallion in Cornwall has been taken under the same fate. Can anyone help us get the word out about how serious this needs to be treated? We really need help to stop this happening again and find the people who did this to these two stallions. To date I have £500 reward for anyone giving information leading to a conviction..so please if you think you may know anything please contact us. Please email me with any help or information you might have missmann2001@yahoo.com. I just won’t stop or let these thugs sleep easy until we have justice for our dear friend Barney. Thanks again for your heart warming messages. Nicola"
Two further attacks followed the attack on Barney and a further 3 attacks one on a pregnant mare on Dartmoor and two separate mutilations of sheep and goats have yet to be confirmed near Bodmin
Again as with these attacks the media and authorities were quick to point the finger of suspicion at satanic cults and Satanism in general that apparently is rife across the southern counties or to conclude the animals died of natural causes which are simply absurd. The following newspaper articles show how the story unfolded over the following days and eventually resulted in a mass of contradictions media hype and accusations of a cover up.

Continued....

Lee
01-29-2012, 01:21 PM
Pony death 'due to natural causes' in Carmarthenshire

Linda Vickerage had owned Barney for six-and-a-half years

A horse whose owners offered a £3,0000 reward believing it had been mutilated died of natural causes, say police.
Seven-year-old Barney was found dead last Thursday evening at a small holding in Cifflig, Whitland.
His owners say they still believe he was attacked and his death may be linked to some sort of ritual due to cuts to his eyes and stomach.
But Dyfed-Powys Police said they were no longer treating the death as a criminal matter.
Barney's body was found by his owner Linda Vickerage when she went to feed him and another pony he shared the field with.
Her daughter Nicola Mann said his eyes appeared to have been cut to blind him and there was a long gash along his stomach.
"My mother is absolutely devastated. She has lost her little friend and animals are everything to her.
"Barney was a pet and he was so well loved. He was a rescue pony so had had a hard enough life anyway."
'Ritual' theory
Police are investigating an attack on another horse in Cornwall at the weekend.
One of the lines of inquiry police are following in Cornwall is that it was linked with a Satanic ritual.
Ms Mann said she suspected a similar motive behind Barney's death.
Her family offered the reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of whoever was responsible.
Dyfed-Powys Police said officers were called to a field on 5 January.
"The horse had sustained several injuries including to the abdomen and the eyes," it said, adding that initial tests had proved inconclusive.
But the force now says it has concluded that the horse died from natural causes.
"There will be no criminal investigation into this matter," it added.

Horse & Hound

Mutilated pony found in a field in Carmarthenshire
Amy Mathieson, H&H news writer
9 January, 2012

January Sale! Subscribe to Horse & Hound and save up to 35% today

A dead pony with slash wounds to its body has been found in Carmarthenshire.

Owner Linda Vickerage found 7-year-old Barney dead in his field in Ciffig, in the Whitland area, on Thursday (5 January) when she went to feed him.

Barney had reportedly had his eyes removed, mouth slit, ear cut and body slashed open in the attack.

“I grabbed my torch and went to look around,” Linda told local press. “I could see Barney on the ground so I rushed over to him. There was blood everywhere, pouring from his eyes and his abdomen. It was such a shock, it was unbelievable.

“The police arrived but it was dark, so I went back up there on Friday morning and it was just horrific. They had taken his eyes out and chopped part of his ear off and cut him all along his body and removed his internal organs.”

Linda’s other horse Fella was unhurt.

Dyfed Powys Police confirmed to H&H they had attended the scene and that “enquiries were continuing”. A spokesman added they were waiting for more information from the vet.

The RSPCA is investigating. Anyone with information should call 0300 1234 999.

Continued...

Lee
01-29-2012, 01:27 PM
Nicola Mann Phone Interview, 13.1.2012.

The following relevant extracts have been taken from the interview with Nicola Mann daughter of the pony owner Linda Vickerage:

P.H:
There is a lot of information on the internet and the police have made a statement that the injuries are down to natural causes but by your F.B postings you have stated there have been surgical procedures upon the pony?

N.M:
Well it does very much appear that way because what we basically understand is I have just spoken with the equine veterinary association and they have said this happens a lot to horses and what appears to be a mutilation often isn’t. But what, um so we don’t want to out rule the fact that this actually could be natural causes. The thing is there is one particular wound to his abdomen that looks extremely, what do I want to say is like it’s been done by a surgical, it is very straight and what I am saying is its very bizarre when I talk about this. Because this wound is very straight and it looks and I’ve seen the photographs, um because it does look very straight, you kind of think how was that caused. We have had three vets involved, the first two vets and what I understand is when a body because it was 48 hours after death when the first vet came out, basically two days and another 5 days what we actually have is two vets saying it is inconclusive because we can’t be a hundred percent sure. But they both said neither could, vet number 3 that was there 7 days after, we don’t, no vet can say it’s conclusive because both of them said it can’t be scientific fact. Both the first two vets said to us its looks suspicious, very suspicious and this is what we are saying is, and that is what we are left with, was this suspicious you know?
P.H:
Can I just clarify a point, there is lot of information posted on the internet and I never take anything as gospel until I have spoke to the witnesses, this is what I have read from your alleged F.B posting. “A two foot long by a one foot deep cut has been made along Barneys stomach and his genitals (he was a stallion) have been removed, his eye, ears and mouth were cut” is that correct?

N.M:
Right, Yea.
P.H:
It was so obviously….

N.M:
No hang on a minute, no his eyes, ears and mouth, no I will say one thing is what I do feel since I wrote that is that the wound to his mouth and this is me talking not my mother, but me basically you know what I personally think the wound to his mouth personally I’m not a vet by no means could be caused by animals, but the wound to the stomach looked suspicious.

P.H:
Obviously I know this is sensitive but was the sexual organs removed surgically?

N.M:
I don’t know because I’m not a vet?

P.H:
I mean if it was a predatory attack or secondary attack after the animal had died, say Barney got frightened and he hit something that was very sharp and it did manage to gash him in a particular way?

N.M:
No possibility, no way there would have been too much blood, where Barney was found there was no… he was in the middle of a field there was no posts no anything near and there was no trail of blood he was where he had been standing.

P.H:
If there was the removal of the ***** and testicles that would not be normally down to predation, this is the M.O with the horse Eric in Cornwall, obviously the situation is if that can be clarified and took place there is no way in this universe there is no way that animal has died by natural cause’s?

N.M:
They have been removed, they have?

P.H:
O.K, that animal has not died by natural causes because to surgically remove those organs and to be done in a clinically precise way there is no way, there is no way the animal could do it himself. Just say for example a big cat that are about and frightened the life out of him and he tried to jump a fence and he injured himself there jumping over he would not clinically remove the organs they would be severely damaged and obviously be massive blood loss and that is not what is apparent. Like you said there is no evidence of massive haemorrhaging and also if the organs had been removed it’s been done by a very precise clinical procedure a vet does not want to have to write a report that is possibly the case.

N.M:
Is that what it is?

P.H:
We come across this and the vets are in a difficult position because they get peer pressure because they have to turn round and say these animals have been surgically excised and obviously the person who has done this if he is some kind of Satanist then he would still have to have a high degree of veterinary knowledge to do these types of procedures?

N.M:
Oh, right.

P.H:
At the end of the day there is horse ripping and horse attacks and all the rest of it and these attacks are more like slashing cutting injuries external and internal on mares and stallions some slightly random but for some there is a phase to this but not something that is done clinically.
But as you say if there no blood loss what we have found and don’t take me literally on this but all I can tell you regarding what we find in this country and globally is with the horse in Cornwall they found two small what they first thought were puncture marks on the neck..

N.M:
A taser, a taser gun wasn’t it?

P.H:
The evidence that we do have and I don’t know if a taser would be able to penetrate the hide of a stallion or a pony or is relevant in that attack but what evidence we do have is a major artery in the neck and there is evidence in some cases that possible a large bore needle is inserted in the artery and the vast majority of blood volume is pumped out by the heart then the animal loses consciousness and that is why there is no apparent large blood loss. There would be a pooling of remaining blood to the major organs and if you cut on any tissue there is virtually no blood loss at all and that is why there is very little blood loss.

N.M:
Right OK and ANY veterinary surgeon would know that right?

P.H:
It has been surmised the animal from Cornwall has been injected by a sedative before the mutilation took place but as yet is pure conjecture you see and they await an analysis of the blood to substantiate this.
Has there been any civilian or military aerial activity around your farm the last month or whatever?

N.M:
Yes, Yes.

P.H:
There has?

N.M:
Oh god, I really, oh, my mum a month ago and I actually poo pooed my mum on this, I said mum look just don’t be ridiculous mum, and said to her please, please don’t…about um, 6 weeks ago she saw a helicopter came down within about 30 feet of her property, in a field yea.

P.H:
Right, can you tell me what that helicopter looked like, any ideas?

N.M:
Grey, grey, my mum said it was grey, she has worked in the MOD before as a civilian nurse and she said it was grey, she knew it was an RAF helicopter because it was grey.

P.H:
Could she identify a particular profile of which helicopter it might be?

N.M:
No.

P.H:
How far from Barney was found would that be?

N.M:
In his field.

P.H:
In his field OK, what time of the day would that have been do you remember that?

N.M:
Umm, 2 or 3 o’clock in the afternoon.
P.H:
O.K, and an approximate time of the month is that possible?

N.M:
Umm, I’m going to say, hang on, I can go back and tell you this, this was about October, and I am going to say the later end of October.

P.H:
Obviously the carcass of Barney has been disposed of?

N.M:
No he hasn’t been but he is at 9 o’clock tomorrow morning, the reason if she doesn’t DEFRA are going to get involved, it’s been nine days now and they are going to make it happen, what she does have she has got a hair sample.

P.H:
Right that is interesting but it might not help us depending where the sample was taken from, there is some evidence from the United States of pre-marking and selection that in some cases is linked to moon phase and possible hormonal elevation of the reproduction cycle.

Continued...

Lee
01-29-2012, 01:28 PM
N.M:

Can I tell you something, about a month ago, um about 5 weeks ago now my mother called me at work and basically she saw somebody out in the field, my mum and there is no doubt around her property there’s people wondering around that property a lot. Now somebody about 5 weeks ago was in the field and she looked and thought about 7 o’clock at night and she saw what appeared like a luminous strip from a coat and identifying the letter H, you imagine a black coat with luminous strips that identified the letter H on it. She looked and then looked closer and thought is that a plastic bag, and ultimately after a long time she basically began to walk up to this person and they moved, she saw a figure, in the field as clear as anything. I know people wonder around that property they have done it for years and I don’t think anything its people being nosey.

I thought to be honest that what had happened was the result of that because look someone has been disturbed, but what you’re saying is we kind of look at people who wear these letter H things and they are very common these logo strips on coats they belong to the authorities don’t they as well?

P.H:

Well if the authorities are responsible and I can only tell you what we know because I cannot pin the blame on anyone as I don’t have enough evidence regarding your particular case all I can give is an overview because at the end of the day there is so much we don’t know and it’s so difficult to obtain information and co-operation. If, If the authorities of some agency that was doing this for a particular reason they would be so covert they wouldn’t have anything luminous to identify themselves they would be literally like a special forces operation.

Have you noticed any makings or disturbances on the ground around the spot where Barney was found?

N.M:

Not that I know of.

P.H:

If you can remember the exact location where the animal was found and if you can do this tomorrow could you just walk around the field from a spiral from the spot where Barney was found going outwards and look for any discolouration of the grass, any whitening or any kind of marks or impressions or any kind of landing marks whatsoever from some distance a few hundred metres from where you found the pony because if something did touchdown it might have left a trace, have you ever had helicopter land on the farm before?

N.M:

No, no, never, there have been complaints from the villagers that they have been flying very low recently so my mother wasn’t the only one to say that and there have been other complaints in Yorkshire as I heard it on the radio. The thing is they ultimately they came down and landed in my mum’s field, not landed but very close and until you said I thought mum come on really they are not that interested, really what are they going to be interested, but mum said it was surreal, it was so surreal.

End of edited interview.

Nicola asked me how we could takes things forward regarding the apparent high degree of human activity around the area where Barney was killed and that the area is also known as Ravens Grove which was renowned for very unusual activity.

I suggested the loan of our stealth cameras that could monitor the area for a month or so and it might detect individuals operating on her mother’s land or even detect other intruders that might take more explaining? We could also conduct a surveillance operation to monitor the area day and night with our night vision cameras especially at predetermined and elevated phase times of the month where global evidence would indicate a connection to these mutilations.

I also suggested I send by e-mail photos of all UK, NATO and US operational helicopters as part of an identification gallery to be viewed by her mother (Linda Vickerage) in case she could pinpoint the helicopter hovering just above the ground as mentioned in the aforementioned interview.

Continued....

Lee
01-29-2012, 01:31 PM
The Sun “Shadow of Satanists stalk our community” January 14 (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/4060369/Cornwalls-fear-after-ritual-slaughter-of-horses.html)Th (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/4060369/Cornwalls-fear-after-ritual-slaughter-of-horses.html) 2012. (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/4060369/Cornwalls-fear-after-ritual-slaughter-of-horses.html)

In a sun article published on the 14th of January titled “Shadow of Satanists stalk our community” Paganism expert Professor Ronald Hutton of the University of Bristol who specialises in the study of early modern British folklore, pre-Christian religion and contemporary paganism stated “he is unconvinced Satanism is directly linked to the recent horse killing, he is certain of Cornwall’s appeal to practitioners of magic.”
Professor Hutton’s expertise was called on by the police regarding the murder of Cornwall Parish Councillor Peter Solheim, a Druid with a fanatical interest in witchcraft whose body was found at sea in 2004. Later the professor was called as to Truro Crown Court as an expert witness during the trial of Margaret James lover of Peter Solheim and later convicted of his murder.
After the trial Professor Hutton said, “I have met thousands of modern pagan witches and the deceased man’s trial is the first I have encountered that actually practised what might be called bad magic.” Professor Hutton added: “There is hardly any Satanism in Britain perhaps as few as 200 practitioners. None of those indentified claim to be involved in sacrifice.”
In addition it should be noted that paganism and satanic worship is not confined to any particular area of Britain or in fact Europe or the world so the question must be asked why weren’t there many more reports of attacks on animals on or around the time of St. Winebald’s day?
Apparently the satanic angle originated from the American CCN report that the mutilation incident that had taken place at Stithians, Cornwall, on the 7th of January involving a horse called Eric which its claims is a Satanic ‘holiday’ called St Winebald’s Day, which is marked by a ‘blood ritual’ involving an animal or human sacrifice and dismemberment.
But St Winebald’s Day as a satanic holiday dates back only 22-23 years and is a fictional edition
to the satanic calendar by a California-based fundamentalist Christian group at the height of the ‘Satanic Panic’ of the late 1980′s.
The recognised day by Satanists for St Winebald’s Day is December 18th, not 7th January, and is no more than a minor feast day in the Christian saint’s calendar. The Online Ritual calendar sates that Jan. 7 ~ ST. WINEBALD DAY, (Blood Rituals) Animal and/or human sacrifice and dismemberment, it s interesting to note that the next ritual day is January the 17th a day for sexual ritual but with no mention of animal sacrifice or dismemberment but approximately the 17th or 18th of January we have as yet unconfirmed reports of a pregnant mare killed on Dartmoor and sheep and goats mutilated near Bodmin, have these attacks been orchestrated to rubber stamp the official line that all the attacks are the result of satanic cults?

So if Professor Ronald Hutton is unconvinced that the perpetrators of the pony and horse mutilations are not Black Magic rituals by Satanic cults who are responsible for these attacks carried out often with military precision.
We know from our own investigations that there is evidence that a number of intelligences are operating under the heading of Animal Mutilations.
So what evidence if any that other agencies are involved in the death of Barney the pony from Whitland, Carmarthenshire. Could the sighting of a helicopter hovering very low in the same field as Barney was kept be a clue to the military monitoring other agencies involved in pre-selection and specific targeting of animals like that has been discovered in the United States.
Are the military aware of the other agencies entering selected locations and try and intercept or monitor the area waiting for the real perpetrators to return and continue their sampling.
Is this why the police, RSPCA and other authorities are desperate to shift the blame to from the real mutilators as they are operating a degree of sophistication that would alarm the general public far more that satanic cults ever could? One thing is for sure trying to pass the buck to cults or even concluding these animals died of natural causes has backfired and resulted in more people asking questions that has resulted in the obvious conclusion something does NOT add up?

We would like to give special thanks to Lee Nicholson from The OutPost Forum and Giuliano Marinkovic, international investigative researcher for their assistance and cooperation in this mutilation case.

Investigations Continuing.
Copyright APFU, Phil Hoyle 2012.
Source: http://apfu.org/page81.html