PDA

View Full Version : Glitch in the Matrix stories.....

ProblemChild
02-10-2012, 04:20 PM
Found an interesting thread over at reddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/oeo0h/reddit_tell_me_your_glitch_in_the_matrix_stories/

An example:

"I've related this story before but here goes. The parallel universe answering machine:

This happened about 15 years ago. I called my friend up and he wasn't home so I left a message on his answering machine. I said, "Hey, it's me KILLALLEXTREMISTS. Sorry I missed you, call you later. Bye." And then I hung up and left the house. I made no other calls. Later that day he called back and he says, "Wow, that was quite a message you left. Who was that girl you were talking to?" I was like, "What are you talking about? I wasn't talking to any girl!" Well, as it turns out the message didn't end after I said "Bye". I had to go over to his house and listen to this message a few times. After my initial message that I did leave (as quoted above) there was a slight pause and it continues on for another 30-40 seconds or so with me talking to some girl. It was my voice, but a conversation I never had with a girl whose voice I didn't recognize. You could compare it to the message I know I did leave and the two voices were indistinguishable. Not just the voice but, you know, talking mannerisms. It was my voice. Also, references to my occupation and activities were the same. Basically, in this conversation I was talking to this girl about going skiing but I had to go down to my shop and work on a car first, which totally correlated to me. Then the message just stopped. It was recorded on one of those digital answering machines that recorded the message to a chip so there was no tape I could have taken and had analyzed, unfortunately. Also, neither I nor my friend had party lines so that's not an explanation. It was very freaky, I can't explain it.

TL;DR: I may have connected to an alternate universe through a telephone answering machine."

A lot of wierd stories and a good read. I was wondering if anybody here had anything similar?

norenrad
02-10-2012, 07:12 PM
You know, with all the electrical technology out there, who knows what we are actually tapping into? I relate this to the electrical devices you see Ghost Hunters and especially Ghost Adventures using to record the unknown all around us. I have heard that ships on the ocean sometimes pick up past radio broadcasts from ships that are either lost or have been decommissioned long ago.

I have often thought that what Nostradamus and others like him were seeing are actually our news broadcasts, or specifically any signal we send. Somehow, and I know this may be nuts, our broadcasts are able to travel through time and some sensitives are/were able to "view" them.

southerncross
02-10-2012, 08:04 PM
I completely understand what you are referring to. I believe it can be explained through String Theory, particularly Particle Theory. We live in a 3+1 dimension, but Particle Theory has 2 theories in it, M Theory and E Theory with 11 and 26 dimensions respectively. In Particle Theory if you strum a guitar in our dimension it vibrates Height, Width, and Depth, + time. In M Theory for example it vibrates across the dimensions and can vibrate in any direction, meaning that the particles can move through not only in our dimension but other dimensions as well. Information would be shared across dimensions.

I've had this happen recently and it is puzzling to say the least as you get information you don't quite know what to do with. I think some people can indeed act as receivers for some of these "broadcasts" and pick up the information. Cool that an answering machine did it. I had an experience with a phone years ago that kept calling just after a friend died. The line was open but no one there and no number attached to the incoming call. Go figure. It occurred for a few days then after the funeral, stopped. Very interesting place we live in.

HowardH
02-12-2012, 05:13 PM
I completely understand what you are referring to. I believe it can be explained through String Theory, particularly Particle Theory. We live in a 3+1 dimension, but Particle Theory has 2 theories in it, M Theory and E Theory with 11 and 26 dimensions respectively. In Particle Theory if you strum a guitar in our dimension it vibrates Height, Width, and Depth, + time. In M Theory for example it vibrates across the dimensions and can vibrate in any direction, meaning that the particles can move through not only in our dimension but other dimensions as well. Information would be shared across dimensions.

I've had this happen recently and it is puzzling to say the least as you get information you don't quite know what to do with. I think some people can indeed act as receivers for some of these "broadcasts" and pick up the information. Cool that an answering machine did it. I had an experience with a phone years ago that kept calling just after a friend died. The line was open but no one there and no number attached to the incoming call. Go figure. It occurred for a few days then after the funeral, stopped. Very interesting place we live in.

hmmm i was under the impression according to string theorists (or mad monks lol) that life as we would understand it could not exist. G'day T, I AM BACK!! haha

HowardH
02-12-2012, 05:19 PM
Hey where's the damn follow this thread thingy? it seems like a cool forum, though the colours suck a bit, what about a nice maroon, with touches of gold flake to give it that hmm deep and meaningful and solom with an elusion to scary, but comfort of the familiar look. lol

HowardH
02-12-2012, 05:24 PM
it's ok, i found it under thread tools, gosh it pays to press all the buttons.

Lee
02-12-2012, 05:30 PM
Hey where's the damn follow this thread thingy? it seems like a cool forum, though the colours suck a bit, what about a nice maroon, with touches of gold flake to give it that hmm deep and meaningful and solom with an elusion to scary, but comfort of the familiar look. lol
Hi Howard! Have you tried the black folio skins? (Bottom left corner). We're still working on skins and hope to have a nice light coloured skin too, as time permits.

HowardH
02-12-2012, 05:48 PM
Hey thats better thanks Lee, but what about a nice watermark behind the posts of a UFO or something? i would volunteer a pic of me but i dont think it would have such a possitive impact hehe

southerncross
02-12-2012, 07:19 PM

Hi Howard! Welcome back.....I would have figured your presence would brighten the place up enough ! Hope you are fine.

HowardH
02-12-2012, 10:36 PM
yep yep yep, but i must complain T, i know youv'e been suffering with the drought and all but you promised me a beautiful and rich texan filly, who also has bad eyesight haha WHERE IS SHE? :p

oh yeah, wierd about the phone call ProblemChild (hmmm wonder if she listens to ACDC?) did i say that out loud? but do you have the recording and proof that it happened the way you said it happened?

ProblemChild
02-13-2012, 10:01 AM
Hey Howard, no the bit between the quotes and in italics is from another site. Didn't happen to me.

HowardH
02-13-2012, 10:16 AM
yes, i see that now PC, oops, i find it hard to automatically accept things that others say just because they say it. I have an open mind enough to give people enough respect to look into what they say, but they should really prove what happens or the joke could be on me/us if we accept something that could be all said at our expense.

In your case i see that you are simply asking if anyone has had similar problems/experiences, my appologies. :)

HowardH
02-13-2012, 10:19 AM
gee an appology on the second day, i think that is a record even for me haha

ProblemChild
02-13-2012, 10:42 AM
No worries, done it myself. Bit into the meat of a post without checking the bread. There are some pretty wierd stories in that thread but there are only as true as everything else on an internet forum. Interesting though.

HowardH
02-13-2012, 11:30 AM
Yeah, i know what you mean, i think quite often that people want to believe in stuff because it gives them something they own that is unique to them, (i have a secret, i have a story, guess what i've seen?) something that makes them special, so special that quite often they believe it themselves, it justifies it if it has no logical proof or backing.

having said that, strange stuff DOES happen, but when it does then those that it happens to seldom speak up about it.

And pretty much the rest of it is conspiracy, hello i have a dull life and i want it to be interesting, so did you know if you add this and that and this, then you get that and this and that plus this and that lol

However again, sommetimes they just get it right, and i think that they either start to believe they are smarter than everyone else or a prophet that ALL should listen to for their own good.

but i wonder how many that actually get it right would be the first to be shocked hahaha