PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Canada

Sol
02-13-2012, 03:42 PM
About a year ago, I fell upon the Biblioteca Pleyades website, and that is where I found the Serpo Exchange story.

I started reading it believing that I was reading a true story, however, the more I delved into it I started having my doubts because of certain things that did not always add up.

Therefore, I started researching it more, and that is when the concept of a "false flag" started to exist more in my reality.

I never knew that the story started in a forum, but I am glad the forum has managed to persevere even now that we know the story is not entirely true.

I believe that aliens exist and have been around way before any of us on Earth, therefore, I refuse to take the Serpo story as total fiction. And I would like to discuss it with others who feel the same.

It is only a matter of time, very soon now, that the reality of our solar system is more at our reach than the majority may think.

Doc
02-13-2012, 05:00 PM
Welcome, Sol! Find a conversation you like and join in.

norenrad
02-13-2012, 10:50 PM
you forgot, "eh".

Like, "Take us to your leader, eh."

Eric
02-21-2012, 07:57 PM
Hello and welcome fellow Canadian....isn't it nice that we finally have internet in out igloo's, EH :)