PDA

View Full Version : Giant Alien Makes Big News In Italy

Garuda
02-19-2012, 05:26 AM
The news of a approx 13 Feet high ET walking along the road in Italy is making big news in Italy.Eyewitness Leonard D'Andrea, on February 11 at 22:30 was driving his car when, while visiting the Napoleon of the new roundabout at Mortlake, was forced to stop.

He said : "I noticed the cars stopped, I queued - says D'Andrea - I thought at the time of an accident. But when I fell, I noticed that there were three cars in front of a strange creature that walked along the road. It was about 4 meters / 13 Feet high and was silent. "

More, here: http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2012/02/13-feet-tall-alien-makes-big-news-in.html

norenrad
02-19-2012, 06:37 AM
Well now we know, flying saucers don't run on gasoline. Not one of the witnesses said anything about it carrying a red can. One thing to note, I'm getting the impression that aliens don't like clothing and that makes me think philosophically. We humans have a unique understanding that animals do not share, we are self conscious about being naked and we know right from wrong... do aliens? Which raises another question, "Do they have souls?"

kleemkrishnaya
02-27-2012, 04:23 AM
We humans have a unique understanding that animals do not share, we are self conscious about being naked and we know right from wrong... do aliens? Which raises another question, "Do they have souls?"

What a strange thought you express, quite alien to ME!:confused:

Would we feel self- conscious about being naked if we had not been TAUGHT to feel this "shame" from early childhood? How does nakedness tie in with right vs wrong? And are you implying that animals have no moral code - in which case I must beg to differ!

And do they HAVE souls? Surely all living beings(& possibly "non-living" things, from our perspective) ARE spirit-souls; we do not HAVE them (like a pair of shoes HAS soles)

norenrad
02-27-2012, 04:50 AM
Our ability to think and our ability to be self-aware makes us self-conscious and no, people don't learn to cover, they do so at a certain age or maturity. If aliens are running around naked, then that suggests to me that they are missing something that we have. I was never of the mind that aliens are superior to us, only different and with more advanced technology; technology and abilities does not make a better being.

So, what's up with naked aliens anyway?

newyorklily
02-27-2012, 06:01 AM
Our ability to think and our ability to be self-aware makes us self-conscious and no, people don't learn to cover, they do so at a certain age or maturity. If aliens are running around naked, then that suggests to me that they are missing something that we have. I was never of the mind that aliens are superior to us, only different and with more advanced technology; technology and abilities does not make a better being.

So, what's up with naked aliens anyway?

If we were that self-aware and that self-conscious, we wouldn't do many of the things that we do to our fellow human beings. If that picture of the alien is accurate, don't ask him why he doesn't wear clothes, make sure he is warm enough in Earth's cold climate and then buy him a meal (he looks like he could use one).

BTW, most of the aliens I've come across wear clothes.

norenrad
02-27-2012, 01:55 PM
Thank God, I'd hate to be overrun by a bunch of pasty aliens. Now, if we could only get them to shower.

Doc
02-27-2012, 03:16 PM
I hope they sterilize those probes.

southerncross
02-27-2012, 05:26 PM
You and me both ! I thought it curious the blogger referred to the alien as a she. The drawing was gender neutral so I'm not sure where he got "she".

You have to take it all with a grain of salt, or something as his statement - ** Believe it or not, there is no empirical evidence that the Earth actually orbits the sun ! ** - in another article caught my eye. I just love these stories, really perk me up and brighten my day.

norenrad
02-27-2012, 08:49 PM
I hope they sterilize those probes.

Yeah, I'm pretty particular about that too. I also wish they would stop leaving me at the wrong bus stop, darn bums keep stealing my change.

Dragonfire
02-28-2012, 12:01 AM
Yeah, I'm pretty particular about that too. I also wish they would stop leaving me at the wrong bus stop, darn bums keep stealing my change.
And my lunch:mad:

Marvin
03-02-2012, 05:37 PM
With all of the cell phones in the world... we have no pictures?

Dragonfire
03-02-2012, 11:44 PM
With all of the cell phones in the world... we have no pictures?

The must know the exact place to be where there are no cell towers and no signal :rolleyes:

ka-lemtah
03-03-2012, 08:44 AM
The must know the exact place to be where there are no cell towers and no signal :rolleyes:

Lots of cell-phones won't work unless they have network access, while some cell-phones can be made to work in 'stand-alone' mode, most folks don't change the mode unless they plan to be out of cell zone coverage for an experiode, as one might going on a camping vacation, etc. So its possible that folks could be out of cell-coverage, they phones don't work, etc. However, it is also an indication that something is stinky too, as many folks have small inexpensive digital cameras in their cars.

ka-lemtah
nit ot ohk

CasperParks
03-03-2012, 10:21 AM
And my lunch:mad:

Calling for a ride is rough, the cell phone battery is always dead afterwards.

Marvin
03-05-2012, 06:46 PM
My phone still took photos when I had no signal... no bars and no G, photos came out fine.

Fore
03-05-2012, 08:59 PM
Lots of cell-phones won't work unless they have network access, while some cell-phones can be made to work in 'stand-alone' mode, most folks don't change the mode unless they plan to be out of cell zone coverage for an experiode, as one might going on a camping vacation, etc. So its possible that folks could be out of cell-coverage, they phones don't work, etc. I think you are referring to a phone not having a valid SIM (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIM_card) or a valid IEMI (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Mobile_Equipment_Identity) as opposed to a cellular signal at the post.

I have never come across a phone that prevented you from accessing it's non-cellular network features. (As in you can't use the applications that record raw sound, video, or still pictures.

I have come across phones that were found or reported as stolen which are then deactivated by the carrier. (resulting in limited functionality.) That is the only circumstance I have noted where non-cellular network features on the phone are not available.

=========================

Various people are suggested to have attempted to "use their phones" in the article.

The question is not a lack of signal (because you don't need signal in order to use the camera, microphone, or photographic features in a phone.

The question in my mind is WHAT features they attempted to use in the presence of the [alleged] ET.
--Are they talking about making a call to someone? (cellular network dependent feature)
--Taking a picture, video or audio recording using their phones?
--Writing down notes?

Additional questions:
++Were their phones powered on but non-functional? (a frozen or non-responsive phone)
This might indicate that there was a nearby presence of EMI in their immediate proximity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_interference

Electromagnetic interference (or EMI, also called radio frequency interference or RFI when in high frequency or radio frequency) is disturbance that affects an electrical circuit due to either electromagnetic induction or electromagnetic radiation emitted from an external source.[1] The disturbance may interrupt, obstruct, or otherwise degrade or limit the effective performance of the circuit. These effects can range from a simple degradation of data to a total loss of data.[2] The source may be any object, artificial or natural, that carries rapidly changing electrical currents, such as an electrical circuit, the Sun or the Northern Lights.

EMI can be intentionally used for radio jamming, as in some forms of electronic warfare, or can occur unintentionally, as a result of spurious emissions for example through intermodulation products, and the like. It frequently affects the reception of AM radio in urban areas. It can also affect cell phone, FM radio and television reception, although to a lesser extent.

I have held magnets next to laptops and have noticed that they become unresponsive or simply uncontrollable. They are powered on, but you can't type anything or control what is on the screen.

This may have been what happened to the witnesses.

------------------------------

Another possibility is that their phones were not powered on when they pulled it out to use it. This effect has been noted to sometimes be an effect produced near UFO's.

Often vehicles, houses and lights may not work in the direct proximity of a UFO. (Sometimes true, but not always the case.)

The [alleged] witnesses claimed they attempted to use their phones and were seemingly unable to do so. The question then becomes, what prohibited them from using it? That is where someone ought to go through the trouble of contacting the witnesses cited and attempt to pin down the cause of the [proposed nuances] of the malfunction.

However, it is also an indication that something is stinky too, as many folks have small inexpensive digital cameras in their cars.
People are readily touting that the inability of witnesses to take photographic or video evidence of the entity is somehow a definitive sign of "a hoax".

Not realizing that these "situational abnormalities" are pretty common in actual encounters that have been reported elsewhere and have better evidence trails. In my opinion, this does not detract from the case, but probably leads some "possible credence" to an abnormal event taking place. An investigation may bring forth more info as to what took place.