PDA

View Full Version : A Flying Being filmed in Japan?

Gemeos
02-25-2012, 04:56 PM
What do you thing of this Garuda?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxHrYrDCKDs#!

Dragonfire
02-25-2012, 05:30 PM
Great find gemeos. very interesting videos. Too bad they are so out of focus. No real details of a close up. But isn't that always the case.

Thanks for sharing....

Neuru
02-25-2012, 05:33 PM
Thanks for the video.

I find it interesting that he says "arms", "hands", "waist" and "cloak". That's anthropomorphizing something not only does not seem human, it might be not even natively physical. A hyperdimensional being, or even a non-physical entity can basically take any physical form, AFAIK. Plus, Fore said that just the fact they're hyperdimensional makes them look glowing when they project themselves into physical space. (Whether one considers Fore's accounts as credible information is entirely another matter, just thought it'd make sense to mention this statement of his here.)

Also, there was a thread here somewhere that linked to an article about a recent sighting in Italy. (Sorry, can't remember where it was.) It was a tall being that walked along a road. I think it was mentioned either in the thread or the article that in the next years, we will see an increase in not only sightings of UFOs but flying people/beings as well.

For what I think this was: if it's legitimate footage, this could be an alien-human hybrid who was maybe practising how to dematerialize/rematerialize and fly around. Why?

- One, it makes sense to practice this in less frequented areas, like a forest.
- Two, this being was likely inexperienced: if s/he really wanted to hide themselves, s/he would have used their precognitive abilities to find a spot that won't be frequented by people during practice. Well, people with cameras, that is.

Neuru
02-25-2012, 05:47 PM
Great find gemeos. very interesting videos. Too bad they are so out of focus. No real details of a close up. But isn't that always the case.

Yes, the blur is probably there to make it look convincing. "Hey look, this has to be credible -- the dude who filmed this couldn't even use autofocus, how could have they doctored it?"

It is also interesting that whoever made this didn't keep recording after the being had landed. If they were brave enough to not run away screaming when they saw it, why didn't they just keep on recording? Even if the landing site wasn't really visible something interesting could have shown up in the footage. (Or was the original footage edited down to this part?)

But then, I've never seen UFOs from this close, let alone recorded them, so I'll just keep my mouth shut.

Garuda
02-25-2012, 06:11 PM
Thanks, Gemeos. Intriguing footage, indeed!

When I watched the 'white guy' come down, I couldn't help but look up to see whether he was paragliding / parasailing, especially as he prepared for touchdown...

southerncross
02-25-2012, 06:54 PM
The problem is there are individuals all over the world working on building individual jet pack propulsion systems.
Unless the sound reveals it to be silent, or the details are better. I have to go with that.

Gemeos
02-27-2012, 12:00 PM
You're welcome guys.

Two things that I found curious were:
- why would anyone be laughing when filming a "white being" falling from the sky?
- he looks "quite" close from the place where it landed, so why didn't he investigate more?

We'll probably never know....