PDA

View Full Version : E-Book free for 5 days! Perceptional Threshold, SF - Aliens - Religion. Help spread the word!

CasperParks
03-02-2012, 08:57 PM
Click book cover free download
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41EjjSChysL.jpg (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004UMF6VW/?tag=kindleboards-20)

Help spread the word online, more downloads the better

KINDLE EDITION FREE MARCH 2 - 6, 2012

Download Kindle Reading Program Free at Amazon to use on PCs

Perceptional Threshold, Present Day Science Fiction

Professor Andrew Hueser enlists his younger brother Peter and four other students in his special project, keeping the school board in the dark as to his true find, alien technology

Upon assembling and powering the equipment, he expected it opened a doorway to another planet or dimension. He was wrong. When stepping through the Door of Light, they bodies are transformed into a ghostlike state.

Adventures at heart, they set-out to explore Hollywood as ghosts. What they discover is horrific. They had opened a Passage onto a ghostlike state of existence where Fallen Angels are imprisoned. They must make it back to the college alive, through the Door of Light and shut it down to prevent a massive prison break.

Aliens, Angels and Fallen Angels fighting an ongoing Ancient War, their prize humanity caught in the middle and not fully comprehending what is at stake.

From all side it becomes a Mad-Dash for the Door of Light.

Told from a Science Fiction Perspective, Casper Parks has woven a compelling character driven story that is fast-paced and action-packed.

KINDLE EDITION FREE MARCH 2 - 6, 2012

Click book cover for free download

CasperParks
03-02-2012, 09:04 PM
Perceptional Threshold is my first published novel.

Next book comes out this Spring, will do another free promo when it is ready...

Thanks,

Casper Parks.

Dragonfire
03-02-2012, 11:40 PM
Thanks for this. Looking forward to it.

CasperParks
03-03-2012, 11:32 PM
Thanks for this. Looking forward to it.

So far the give away is doing good. Was number 12 in Science Fiction – Adventure for freebees on Kindle, now at 17 out of top 100. Straight Science Fiction moving back and forth in the 20s of the top 100. Straight out Science Fiction up against seven “Star Wars” books that are on free promos this weekend as well, so making into the 20s is good.

Now that it’s gone free for five days, I know it can make the ratings. As a first novel, a tad rough around the edges, but feedback has been good.

Thanks for the support.

Doc
03-04-2012, 04:31 AM
Best of luck with the book. Keep us posted how it goes and let us know about any future projects.

CasperParks
03-05-2012, 04:10 AM
Thanks to everyone for helping to push those numbers into the Top 100 for free e-books in Science Fiction at Amazon!

I consider Outpost as an internet home for interaction... Lots of great people here.