PDA

View Full Version : The UFO - Jesus Connection: David Twichell Book

Doc
03-08-2012, 02:01 PM
From Filer's Files 10-2012:

http://us.mg2.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=1%5f10000321%5fABFXiGIAACqYT1fzrAJvni mK7Ws&pid=38&fid=Inbox&inline=1&appid=YahooMailNeoThe UFO - Jesus Connection

By David E. Twichell
The ancient astronaut and Biblical UFO hypotheses are not new. However, no one seems to want to take the matter to the next logical step. If Ezekiel’s "wheel within a wheel" and Moses’ "pillar of fire and cloud" were forerunners of today’s UFOs, then the Star of Bethlehem and the brilliant cloud to which Jesus ascended must be treated in the same vein. When Biblical descriptions of anomalous aerial phenomena are overlaid on that of modern-day UFO reports, the picture seems to meld as one. Once the evidence has been presented, the reader is led to a conclusion that is at best convincing and at least thought provoking. Note: A UFO is behind Mary on the cover of the book’s painting.
Are you willing to risk having your world view shaken?
ORDER YOUR COPY OF:
Save the shipping charges. Order your autographed copy by sending a check or money order for $13.95 (U.S.) (outside of the U.S. add $8.00) per copy to:
David Twichell, P.O. Box 511, Trenton MI. 48183-0511

Redbone
03-08-2012, 05:49 PM
It may sound strange to some but the whole Man and God concept didn't make much sense to me, until I began looking at it as Man and Extraterrestrial. God has let too many really bad things happen to too many really good people for me to get the warm and fuzzies about "His divine will!". But when I apply the teachings of the Bible with the assumption of a higher intelligence trying to impress upon us the moral high ground, then it suddenly makes sense.

Ancient man would be so over whelmed by the appearance and technology of an Alien race, they would have no other conclusion but , 'It must be a God.' Even Native Americans who first laid eyes on Spanish Galleons sailing into their harbors were so convinced to thier own detriment. When I read Biblical accounts such as Moses and Ezekiel, I try to envision what it would have been like for them, with thier limited understanding of what they were witnessing.

Gods? no just highly evolved Extraterrestrials.